Lisa & Daniel Go On Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa started to squirm under Daniel's ministrations. She began to rock her hips as he continued his slow probing of her soft, wet depths.

"Mmmmm," groaned Lisa, " I love having your cock inside me. Now fuck me hard, Danny. I want to cum with you!"

Daniel straightened up and grabbed hold of Lisa hips and started to pump faster. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the trees.

"Ohh, ohh, yes," Lisa cried, "Oh, yes, Danny. Cum with me now, Danny!"

Daniel's cock was swollen and hard as steel as he reached orgasm. Grunting loudly, he pulled Lisa as far onto his cock as he could as he spasmed inside her, filling her with his searing discharge.

Lisa felt Daniel's cock becoming ridged and swollen inside her. She let go of the railing with one hand and reached between her legs to her own engorged clit. With just a couple of quick strokes she came, her cunt squeezing down hard on the pulsing rod inside her.

The explosiveness of their mutual orgasm left Lisa and Daniel so drained they stayed locked together for several minutes. Lisa could feel their combined juices running down her thighs even though Daniel was still hard inside her.

One thing she had always enjoyed about their sex life was that Daniel did not always go limp immediately after he came. She loved the feel of him still hard inside her as they hugged and caressed afterwards.

Finally Daniel laughed, "If I don't sit down soon, I think I'm going to pass out."

Easing himself out of Lisa, he lurched to the nearest chair and crumpled into it. Lisa released her grip on the railing and followed him, collapsing onto his lap.

"That must be quite a book you're reading," said Daniel after a minute. "You haven't been this horny for a long time."

"The book is great," replied Lisa, "but that's only a small part of it. We've earned this time away from work, and I'm looking forward to making the very most of just you and me."

Daniel smiled at her and pulled her face down to his. As her kissed her long and deep, his hand crept down between her legs.

12