Lisa & her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

I could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter the longer I ate it, but I had to pause as my cock started to swell even more under her oral stimulation. I let my head drop back onto the bed but continued to slide my finger in and out of her as I focused on my impending orgasm. With a grunt and an intense feeling of pleasure, I started to spew into Julia's mouth as she continued to suck me off. She milked every drop out of me then, as I resumed licking and sucking her clit, let my cock fall from her mouth and lay her cheek against my thigh. With her focus now on her own pleasure, it wasn't long before she was starting to tense up and soft moans were escaping her.

She started to tremble again as she came while I continued to eat her, lapping up her increasing secretions. When she'd finished cumming, she moved around beside me and kissed me passionately. We lay there together for a few minutes recovering.

"I think it would be a good idea if we kept this a secret from Lisa," she said finally.

"I agree," I replied, "She might get a little weirded out by it."

"But I do want to see you again," she continued, facing me, "In fact, my parents are gone tomorrow night, too."

"Make sure you let Lisa know that you'll be home tomorrow night, then," I suggested, "so she doesn't plan a get-together over here."

"Okay, but we'll still need to figure out how to get rid of her," she pointed out.

"Rob is my roommate," I said, "so, if things went as well as it appeared downstairs, I will tell him that I have plans tomorrow night and suggest that he invite her over to continue the festivities. They'll have our apartment all to themselves and we'll have here."

"All this and brains, too," she said, smiling, before kissing me again, "but you should probably go before we get caught and everything goes to hell."

I reluctantly got up and pulled my jeans and shirt back on, kissed her again and caressed her tit, then headed cautiously back to Lisa's room. She still hadn't come back up, so I ditched my clothes again and climbed under the covers. I was out again almost immediately.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12