Lisa & I Are Reunited

Story Info
They come together again.
2.7k words
4.27
18.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I have been dating for a year and a half. We both are in college, but not the same one. We just don't have the time to visit each other anymore. We hadn't seen each other for over a month and the time had taken its toll on the relationship. We both knew that when we were together again we would need to get the spark back into our lives. Online we shared the fantasies that we had for each other. It started with just the usual sexual acts but after a while things got kinkier. I brought up the idea of some light bondage and it drove Lisa wild. My mind was racing. There were so many ideas I had from watching porn and now that I know that Lisa is interested in it I can take advantage of it.

For the last few days we had been planning for her to visit me for a weekend as her spring break starts. I began to plant seeds in her mind on what I would do to her when she got here. My goal was to keep her horny for a few days until she got here. I made sure that she would have no idea what I was up to by leaving hints that went nowhere.

Today was the day for her to arrive. I had everything ready for my fantasy to become a reality. I looked out the window to see Lisa pull up to a parking space outside the building. Fumbling for change she fed the meter and bolted for the door of the building. In no time at all she was knocking on the door of my dorm. I opened the door and immediately she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close to her. Our lips met and our tongues began to dance together. I pushed the door shut behind us and finally broke from our embrace. Now it was time for me to take charge of things.

I sat her down in a chair to give her instructions for the night. She was so horny that it was impossible for her to sit still.

"Lisa, here are the ground rules for tonight. First, you will obey what I tell you to do. Second, for the rest of the night you are only to wear clothes if I tell you to. Lastly, you won't question me about what is happening. Do you understand?" Lisa nods eagerly. "Well I think it is time for you to start following the rules. Your clothes need to be off. I'll put on some music here and you will strip for me."

I click on my computer and bring up the play list I created just for this occasion. The music pounded out a strong and fast beat that I knew she would be able to move to. She looked into my eyes shyly before her hips started to sway with the music. I sat back in my chair just waiting for my show to start. Lisa always felt shy about stripping for me. She always said she looked silly. From my end the show was always amazing, worthy of a brass pole in a strip club. As always, she was slow in getting started. After some prodding I got her into it.

She started to just move with the music, swaying her hips just out of my reach. She started to pull her top off only to reveal that she hadn't worn a bra today. I knew now how horny she was and that she didn't want to waste any time. Her breasts were a large, natural 38 D. I always went absolutely nuts just looking at them. They were so soft to touch, like a pillow and when we slept together I often used them as just that. By now her nipples were obviously hard. As she swayed back and forth her hands slowly caressed her body, making their way to her tits. She always knew that I enjoyed watching her play with herself.

She tweaked her nipples before moving her hands down to her pants. As she unzipped her pants she turned away so that I could not see what she was doing. As she dropped her pants I could clearly see her thong strap running along her butt. She turned around in a grand fashion as she tossed her pants on my head and giggled. She tended to do silly things like that to keep me amused. Now she got close and started to give me a lap dance. I put my hands up to cup her breasts. She immediately slapped my hand away and said, "If you want this to be like a strip club then there is no touching." And with that she slapped my hand again as a punishment. By now she knew that I was going nuts. She came close and pulled her thong aside to show just how wet she had become.

"Do you see what you do to me? It was all I could do to resist pulling out my vibrator as I drove over here." With that she slipped her thong down her legs and kicked them across the room. She came close to me and rubbed her pussy on the obvious bulge in my pants. Her tits were at my eye level and I could resist no longer. I stood up and put her in a tight embrace. She tried to protest but I put my fingers to her lips saying, "The strip club is closed for the night. Now it's time for me to have some real fun."

I tell you to sit at the edge of the bed as I get some materials that I need. My first find is the ball gag that I had just ordered online. She eyed it as I brought it over. I could tell that she was intrigued. "I told you that I was going to get this for you. Now I know that no one will be able to hear us."

The next item is a blindfold. As I slip it over her eyes I hear her let out a low moan of excitement. "What was that for?"

"Mmmmm, I love it when you cover my eyes. It drives me wild to not know what is coming next."

"Well tonight you will be wild, cuz there is no way you will know what I'm going to do to you." I now strap the ball gag in place in her mouth. I asked her to speak but all that I hear is a muffled moan. I looked deeply into her eyes and say "Perfect, I can't hear a word you are saying."

It was time to take the action to the next level. I rolled Lisa onto her back on the bed. I took two silk scarves and tied her hands to each of the bedposts. I could tell she didn't want to be completely immobile so I didn't tie her feet up, plus it would get in the way later.

I lay next to her as I traced my finger around her nipple. I was careful not to touch it, but rather be a hairs breath away. She began to squirm from the feeling. I could see her pussy glisten with her sex juices. I let my mouth roam over hers, and slowly gave her little kisses around the gag. Her lips were moist from her saliva leaking around the gag. My kisses moved down the side of her face to her neck, knowing what turns her on the most. I nibbled gently on her neck. I could hear her moan through the gag. I knew this was driving her nuts, especially because she couldn't reach down and take care of her moist slit.

Though nibbling on her neck was good, I wanted to blow her away. And I knew of the perfect thing to do. I slowly kissed my way up her neck to her ear. This was the ultimate turn on for her. I took her ear into my mouth and gently sucked on it. My tongue moved up and down, flitting about. I could feel Lisa squirming beneath me. Mission accomplished. Slowly I kissed my way back to her mouth. Now it was time for me to get a release.

I got off the bed and quickly shed my clothes. I knew what I wanted and I was gonna get it. I looked down at Lisa. I saw a large wet spot forming on the bed beneath her. I was surprised, I didn't realize it would turn her on that much. That sight got me even hotter. I wanted her right there but I knew I had to wait. I had to make this last.

I knelt on the bed beside her and brushed my cock against her face. I made sure to get my precum on her lips, to give her a taste of what tonight had in store for her. I straddled her placing my piece between those voluptuous breasts of hers. I pressed her breasts together around my dick and started to thrust gently. The feeling of me pressing down on her breasts drove her wild. While holding her breasts I rubbed her nipples between my fingers, gently at first. The more she moaned and squirmed the harder I tweaked them.

I slid down and put my face to her beautiful mounds. My tongue was drawn to her now rock hard nipple. Pretending it was her clit, I flitted my tongue over the top of it before I sucked it into my mouth. I sucked deeply on her nipple taking in as much of her breast as I could. With my free hand I rubbed the other nipple till it was just as hard. Then I moved over to the other nipple and repeated the process.

Lying in that position I could feel the heat coming from her crotch on my penis. Below me I could feel Lisa attempting to pull my piece into her. I scolded her for trying to get ahead of me. With that, I gave her a light slap on her butt. Through the gag I could hear a small squeal of delight. She was a little wilder than I thought. Given her reaction I knew that I couldn't wait much longer before I filled her up, but I needed to tease her a little bit more before the time was right.

I went back up to her mouth and once again kissed around her lips. Then I began my journey down the happy trail. I showered her body in kisses, down her neck, slowly kissing around her breasts. Then I gave little kisses down her tight stomach till I was just above her waiting pussy. I loved it when she was shaved for me. She had never done it before I had said something about it. Knowing what she does now, she will never let it grow out again.

Her sex juices were literally dripping from her pussy and I could smell that wonderful aroma coming from her lips. I licked around the outside of her lips, taking in the scent and taste of her. With my middle finger I gently parted her lips, exposing her clit for me. She was so turned on from my work that this gentle touch was enough to push her over the edge for her first of many orgasms for the night. Her hips bucked forcing my finger into her waiting pussy. I knew it was finally time for her to have something fill her up. I slipped my middle finger deep into her pussy. I was the one who had taken Lisa's virginity not to long ago, so she was still as tight as the first time. She always took care of herself and did exercises to strengthen the muscles inside her pussy. I could feel them in action now, gently squeezing my finger.

I licked around her clit, lapping up her juices as they leaked out from deep inside her. Finally my mouth descended on her clit. I sucked it firmly into my mouth. The more she got turned on by it, the harder she ground her hips against my face. I always found it pleasurable to let Lisa fuck my face. I continued to suck on her clit, increasing the pressure the more she bucked her hips. I could feel her orgasm building deep within her as she shuddered to an Earth shattering orgasm. I could hear her panting around the gag. She was exhausted. But she wasn't done quite yet; after all I still needed to cum.

Now that her pussy was sufficiently warmed up I was ready to fill it with my hard dick. My dick was only 6 inches long, slightly longer than average. But what I lacked in size I made up for in technique. I got between her legs and rubbed my swollen head across her slit. She twitched every time I grazed her clit. I knew this was going to be the best session of our lives. Again I leaned down to her mouth to kiss her. This was the only drawback to using the gag. We weren't able to make out at all. During most of our lovemaking sessions I would enter her quickly, as she liked this. This time was different. Since everything about tonight had been slow, I decided our sex was going to start slow as well. I slowly pushed my penis between her lips and it slipped naturally into her waiting hole. I had to push her hips down to the bed so that she wouldn't thrust completely onto me. Finally I had entered her fully, my balls lying against her ass. I stopped there, letting her get used to being full of cock. Just as slowly as I had entered, I pulled out. I slowly started thrusting in and out, increasing the intensity every so often. Finally I was pounding into her as hard as I could. I'm not that vocal during sex, so while we were doing it the only sound in the room was my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. Usually by now Lisa is screaming in delight, but with the gag firmly in place all I could here was a muffled moan.

The faster I went, the more she pushed against me. I knew she had a monster orgasm building and I was quickly nearing my climax. If I timed it right we would be able to cum at the same time. Her thrusts sped up in anticipation of her orgasm. When she finally came her whole body shuddered. I could feel her pussy muscles spasm in time with her orgasm. This was enough to push me over the edge. I pushed as deeply as I could inside of Lisa and shot my cum deep into her womb. Glob after glob filled her pussy. I continued to thrust and could see the cum leaking out of her pussy around my dick. I pulled out of her with a wet pop. I reached up and pulled off the blindfold and gag. With all of her energy, Lisa closed her eyes and put a huge smile on her face. She had gotten exactly what she wanted. I untied her hands before I lay next to her, slipping my arm under her head and holding her.

This was always the best part of our sex, holding each other close after our climax while we both recovered. This time Lisa was the first one to regain strength. She rolled atop me and looked deeply into my eyes. She still had that same look of satisfaction on her face.

As she lay on top of me my cum, mixed with her juices, slowly dripped out of her pussy onto my stomach. I reached down and scooped some of it out of her pussy with my fingers. I reached up to her mouth and gave her a taste of it.

"Mmmmm, you've never tastes better. That was amazing. I never came that much in my life," she cooed in my ear.

"Do you know how many times it was?" I asked, knowing that she had no idea.

"Enough." That was all the answer I needed from her.

"If you were satisfied with that then I suppose there is no reason for me to do anything else tonight."

"You have more planned? If it is anything like this, I can't wait."

Stay tuned for more to cum...