Lisa and Maddie Pt. 09

Story Info
Lisa gets revenge.
1.9k words
4.45
11.3k
12
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

If you have any ideas or suggestions about where I take the story or what Lisa and Maddie have to do, let me know.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jason and Lisa lay in bed, cuddling after they finished fucking. Lisa felt his cum dripping out of her pussy and beginning to run down her thighs. Jason leaned over to her and said, "Tomorrow is the day where you get revenge on Maddie."

Lisa looked confused at first, then she remembered being tied down by Jason and Maddie fucking her with various toys. The idea of using big toys on her own daughter gave Lisa a mixed feeling. On one hand, she was happy to get revenge for what Maddie did to her several days ago now. On the other hand, Maddie was her daughter and she didn't want to cause her harm. Lisa also knew that there was a potential punishment for not doing what she was told. These all raced through her mind as she simply said, "Okay, I think it would be better if she was surprised by this."

Jason agreed, "You'll have all day to find toys to use on her."

Lisa mumbled an "Okay." Then she got up to clean off. While doing so, she thought about how she wanted to go about doing this. After washing cum out of her pussy, she went to bed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning, Lisa woke up and slipped on a white bath robe. She went downstairs, and heard that Maddie was in the bathroom, getting ready for the day. Lisa decided this was a good time to pick out some toys for later. She went downstairs and spent a long time gathering ones that progressed in both length and width. She started small with a blue bullet vibrator, then moved on to a pink 6-inch-long, 1.5-inch-wide dildo. The next toy was a glass 7.5-inch butt plug, which was a cone shape with a maximum width of 2.5 inches. Following this was a realistic veined, tan dildo that was 9 inches long and about 3 wide. Lisa also picked out a clear, pink 3-inch-wide, 24-inch-long double headed dildo incase the other toys did not satisfy Jason. She then hid these in the bedroom off to the side and came back upstairs. She went and told Jason that everything was ready and Jason told her the plan.

For Maddie, the day was going great. She sat either in her room or outside all day, just relaxing. For her, it felt good to rest her pussy, which had received a lot of attention yesterday. However, at about 7:00 pm, Jason told her to get changed into a fishnet body stocking and meet him in front of the downstairs door. Maddie did as was told and put on the black body stocking, which was sheer all over, except for a few thick, black swirling lines on her sides and back. There was also a crotch cut out, for access to her pussy and ass. She then met Jason at the door.

"Where's my mom?" Maddie asked.

Jason knew the answer, that she was standing in the room waiting for his command to leave and start on Maddie, but he lied, "She's out doing something for me."

Maddie felt nervous when Jason told him that. She had never done anything with him when her mother was not there also. He led her downstairs and placed her face up on the mattress. She lay there while her arms and legs were tied to different corners, like an X. Jason then began to lovingly rub her tight slit, and Maddie felt her juices begin to flow. After making her wet, Jason said he'd be right back and walked away. Maddie was confused and she wondered where he went. Her question was soon answered, when Lisa came into the room following Jason. She was wearing a similar body stocking as Maddie, holding several dildos. When Lisa reached Maddie, she placed them all on the floor, under the bed, preventing Maddie from getting a good view of them.

Maddie asked, "Jason? Mom? What's going on?"

"Remember what you did to Lisa? Now she is going to do the same thing to you." Jason told her. Maddie swallowed nervously. "Lisa, you can start whenever you're ready."

Lisa walked up to Maddie and picked up the bullet vibrator, making sure to show Maddie. Upon seeing it, Maddie felt relieved, hoping that her mom had not picked out massive toys to use on her. Lisa then began to rub the bullet over Maddie's pussy lips, the vibrations making Maddie dripping wet. Maddie shook, as pleasure shot through her pussy, and she began to cum, coating the vibrator and Lisa's fingers. Lisa removed the vibrator, turned it off and put it on the bed next to Maddie's leg. Maddie lay on the bed, breathing heavily from her orgasm. Lisa then picked up the pink, 6.5-inch-long, 1.5-inch-wide dildo, showing her daughter. Maddie looked at it and thought that being this wet, she could easily take that. She felt Lisa place it at her wet entrance and give a slight push. Maddie gasped as the toy forced its way into her tight hole. She felt it push inside her, until her mother's fingers were brushing against her clit. Lisa then began to pound the toy in and out of her daughter's tight pussy. This made Maddie moan with pleasure, even though it was rougher and faster than she liked, her ex had been bigger. Soon, her pussy was accommodating the toy with ease, and Lisa pulled it out and examined it. The dildo was wet and dripping Maddie's cum. Lisa then placed it on the ground and picked up the glass 7.5-inch butt plug.

She showed her daughter, and began to tease her with the tip. Maddie shuttered as the cold glass brushed up against her hot wet hole. Lisa rested the toy at her daughter's dripping entrance and silently counted to 3, then she rammed it deep inside. The sudden intrusion pushed Maddie's pussy lips inside her, as she took about 6.5 inches of the plug, with a girth of about 2 inches. Maddie cried out as her pussy was stretched outwards. She did not like the feeling, but Lisa did not stop pulling it out slowly and then thrusting the toy back inside her daughter. Each thrust pushed the plug deeper and deeper inside of Maddie. Soon, she moaned loudly and came. Her pussy muscles gripped the plug, which was almost all of the way in. Lisa tried to remove it, but Maddie's pussy held onto it. The toy caused Maddie's squirt to shoot all over her own thighs and onto Lisa's entire body. After Maddie's orgasm subsided, Lisa gave the plug one final push and it sank all the way inside of Maddie's tight hole. Maddie lay there, breathing heavily and watched her mother's face as the toy filled her dripping cunt all the way.

Lisa turned away from her and brought out the next toy, a 9 inches long, 3 wide realistic dildo. "Do you think you can take this you little whore?" Lisa asked.

Maddie stared at the dildo with horror then answered, "No. Please mom. I won't be able to take that inside me."

Lisa said nothing in response, still breathing heavily from fucking Maddie with all of the toys. She then slowly began to pull the plug out with one hand, watching with interest as the toy pulled Maddie's tender pussy lips away from her body. Maddie groaned as the thickest part of the toy left her cunt, then the rest slid out with ease. Maddie's pussy remained partially open from the constant use. Lisa pushed the tip of the realistic dildo into Maddie's pussy opening, spreading the lips further than ever before. Maddie looked at Lisa with pleading eyes, almost begging her not to do it. Lisa pushed hard and over 7 inches disappeared inside her daughter. Lisa pulled it out and began to fuck the young woman with it hard. Maddie cried out in surprise and soon began to orgasm, her cum shooting directly onto Lisa's hands and all over her body. Lisa continued to slide the toy in and out of her daughter, watching as her pussy lips gripped the toy tightly. Each thrust of the toy shook her daughter's sweat covered tits. Lisa gave one final thrust and the toy disappeared inside Maddie. Maddie grunted as it thrust against her cervix, but she took the whole length. The only hint that something inside her was that the wide dildo spread her lips, causing them to be open slightly.

Lisa sat back and Jason observed the two women. Both were wet with a combination of sweat and squirt. The dildo remained inside of Maddie's well worked pussy, keeping it open slightly. "Maddie, how do you feel?" Jason asked.

Maddie groaned slightly, tugging at her restraints, then weakly answered, "Stuffed... and stretched."

Jason suddenly remembered and asked Lisa, "Isn't there another toy?" Maddie looked at Jason then at her mom with fear in her eyes. Jason, noting Maddie's look continued, "I think this is one for both of you." He then reached under the bed and pulled out the 2-foot-long double headed flexible toy. It was the same width as what Maddie had inside her now. He handed it to Lisa who reached inside of her daughter's stretched pussy and tugged the dildo out, watching again as Maddie's cunt lips hugged the toy, and finally the head popped out and the next toy placed at her gaping hole. Lisa gave it a push and Maddie was quickly filled up again, and the toy stopped when it impacted her cervix, about 9 inches deep. Maddie grunted at the impact. Lisa then Lined the other end up with her own pussy and spit on the head, before rubbing the toy on her own slit and plunging it inside. Lisa had a much harder time taking it, due to her not being worked up to it or even close to being wet. Lisa gasped and moaned as it sank to a depth of about 7 inches inside her pussy. Lisa then reached down and fucked her daughter, with one end of it and herself with the other. Soon, the air was full of moans from both women as they took a hard pounding from the toy.

Soon, Lisa began to cum, but this time was different than when she came before. It was harder and felt very different. She pulled off of the toy and rubbed her clit as she yelled, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Soon, Lisa her first squirting orgasm, most of it covering her own thighs, the mattress and her daughter. After the orgasm subsided, Lisa lay there, thighs quivering, causing her thick ass to jiggle. Her breathing was heavy, as she turned to face Jason. Jason watched in amazement as the 45-year-old had her first squirting orgasm, covering her own daughter in cum.

Both women were on the bed, body suits soaked with sweat and cum, which also made their bodies glisten. Maddie lay there, pussy stuffed, arms tied while Jason watched the two of them with interest. Finally, he came over and told them, "I loved that whole thing! I feel like I did almost as much as Lisa here. Good job ladies, take a while to rest, as we don't want those pussies stretching out."

Lisa pulled the dildo out of Maddie's worn pussy. While she did this, Jason untied Maddie who got up slowly and limped away to her room, while Lisa walked away next to her, talking to her daughter in a low voice.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers