Lisa and the Stranger

Story Info
Lisa gets watched and used at a party.
982 words
3.9
64.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is my first time writing, so please be gentle with the criticism. If you are going to comment, keep them constructive please as if I decide to write about any more experiences or fantasies I want them to be better and enjoyed by all.

-----

So I got invited to this party by my girlfriend Nancy, on the 32nd floor of a newly built office block. I think it was going to be some sort of fancy law firms office I'm not sure. I showed up a little after 10pm, riding the elevator with a group of strangers, trying to call Nancy. As the elevator doors open, I heard a blast of music realizing Nancy probably couldn't hear her phone. As I entered the party, I was handed a shot glass of tequila which I downed. The guys handing out the shots had cheered and handed me another shot. After some negotiations, I downed the second shot before moving on. You know the old saying, one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

I moved through the crowd, looking for my friend, a couple of guys brushing up a little too closely either rubbing against my ass or trying to press against my chest when I passed them. I was wearing all black (it was a phase in my 20s). I had on a silky black blouse with enough buttons undone to get a guys attention along with a short black flaired skirt that went down to my mid thigh and black pumps to match. A little about myself, I have long blonde hair down to my mid back with brown eyes. I have an average to good body, with curves in most of the right places. My 34C bust is my best attribute though; I always use it to get noticed by the guys.

I stopped at the bar that had been setup, looking around but still no sign of Nancy. That's when he offered me a drink. His Name was Luke and he was smartly dressed in a black collared shirt and some faded blue jeans. He had dark hair with rugged features. We got with some small talk, the usual what I did, what he did and of course a few cheese compliments. After the second drink I excused myself needing to go to the ladies room. As I pushed the door, a hand grabbed pulling me backwards quite hard. I stumbled being dragged into the men's bathroom, catching a glimpse of the man holding my arm. It was Luke.

He pushed me into the last stall, and bending me over the toilet. He yanked my skirt up, bunching it around my waste. I tried to stand back up, he kept me bent over my ass now exposed in my skimpy black thong. He quickly pulled my thong down to my ankles moving my mouth over my snatch breathing hot air over it making me tingle. He then licked in long strokes from my asshole to my pussy teasing me getting my pussy dripping wet.

He stuck his tongue inside me, his thumb rubbing my clit as I closed my eyes gasping with pleasure hot sparks shooting through my body straight to my hot pussy. He spread my ass wide while lubing his finger up with my pussy, before pressing his finger into my asshole. All this time while lapping up my pussy juices and finger fucking my asshole, I hadn't noticed that the stall door was wide open. Someone walked into the bathroom and stepped up to the urinal right next to the stall where I was having my pussy licked and my ass fucked. The stranger quickly noticed what was happening and looked over, watching lustfully as he stroked his cock.

Meanwhile I was moaning now, my hot cunt wet and oozing juices as Luke licked and played with me. My breathing was shallow as I was gasping from the pleasure Luke was giving my hot hole with his tongue, all the while still pumping my tight asshole with his finger. He then pulled my head back by my long blonde hair, turning my head and forcing me to watch the stranger yanking his cock. The stranger looked over at me lustfully his fist stroking his thick uncut cock.

Suddenly I felt something a lot bigger than Luke's tongue being forced into my tight cunt. He did not hesitate to stuff his entire length into me while holding my head against the bathroom stall wall forcing me to watch the stranger jacking off. Luke grunted in my ear, telling me what a dirty little whore I was letting guys fuck and watch me in the bathroom. He pounded my pussy hard from behind as I whimpered, my tight little snatch being stretched.

The stranger had a tiny bead of sweat running down his forehead pumping his cock faster, his big purple head glistening with precum. My legs went wobbly and I could feel I was close to orgasm when suddenly Luke pulled his cock out of my wet cunt and pulled me by my hair dragging me out the stall and into the middle of the bathroom floor. Both men stood over me jacking their cocks off pointing them at me. Suddenly the stranger came and shot thick ropey strands cum landing over my face and neck. Luke then also came, his splashing over my mound and skirt.

Luke then reached down and pulled my head up by my neck and wiped his cock off on my cheek before zipping himself up, thanking me for being such a fun dirty slut and leaving. The stranger stood there a few seconds longer cleaning up, a little red-faced and apologizing before making a quick exit leaving me lying on the floor my skirt bunched up around my waist, my face and pussy covered in cum and of course...unsatisfied.