Lisa & The Twins

Story Info
Lisa fulfills her fantasy of being with two men...twins!
11.5k words
4.34
59.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: About six month's ago, my girlfriend and I decided to exchange sex stories, somewhat of a chronology of our sex life. We both discussed losing our virginity all the way up to the first time we slept together. Even though she started with very general stories, I asked to detail some of the more interesting ones out. She has given me permission to post one of my favorites as long as I changed the name. I am posting the story as I heard it from her only modifying where needed for readability. As such, there is quite a bit of setup before the actual sex begins. I included it because it is how she began the story when she told it to me and I think it adds to the story. There are also two points during which she stopped the story to address me directly, which I have included as an Author Interjection. As a result, the story is told in first person which I think adds an erotic element to it. For a description of her and some additional background info, go to my profile page. Enjoy!

In the summer of 2001 I went to Guatemala with my Mom to go visit the family there. We stayed with my godparents like always. One of my godparent's sons is the one that I lost my virginity to and every time I went there, it was almost a sure thing that we would hook up. His name is Juan. He was cute. He wasn't muscular or anything, he was just cute and had a great personality. He was just a normal guy that I got along well with and had a history with. Some people may think it's weird since it's my godparent's son, but it's not like we're related. Anyways, the first Friday that we were there I wanted to go out so I asked Juan if there were any clubs we could go to. This was the first time I had gone back to Guatemala and was over 18 so I wanted to see what the club scene was like out there. Juan said he would get something together. He called a few people but everyone was busy. Finally, he asked his brother, Edgar, what he was up to. Edgar had a date that night with some girl from school. Juan asked him if he wanted to go to a club so it would be kind of a double date, except that Juan and I weren't really going on a date, we were just going. Edgar checked with his date and she was fine with it. I was excited. My first time going to a club outside of the country! I started getting ready around 8:00 PM. I assumed dress code was the same as in the US so I put on some cute jeans and a cute top. The outfit wasn't very revealing by any means but I looked good in it. We left the house around 9:00 PM and picked up Edgar's date and were in the club by 9:30 PM. The club was a lot different than in the US. People were dressed in regular clothes and it seemed a bit low scale. It was uneventful to say the least. When we lest the club, that's when things got eventful.

On the way home, Juan and I sat in the back seat, Edgar drove, and of course his date in the passenger's seat. We had a few drinks at the club which always gets me in the mood. Without hesitation Juan and I started making out passionately. His hands were roaming my body and eventually focused on fondling my breast. My nipples aren't sensitive but I knew he was into boobs so it did turn me on more. It was obvious that Edgar's date was felt really uncomfortable since she was telling Edgar to tell us to stop. Edgar asked her to start doing a little something to him instead to which she responded with a disgusted face. Much to Edgar's disappointment, he realized at that moment he was not going to get any that night. Juan and I kept making out and eventually asked me what I wanted to do.

"You know what I want" I responded.

At that moment Edgar chimed in with a loud voice, "Aww man! That's not fair! You're going to get some and I'm going to be left jerking off. You just got laid last week."

Juan leers at Edgar since he spilled the beans about Juan hooking up with someone else but I didn't care. It's not like this was a long term relationship, we just hooked up that's all. Juan eventually turned his attention back to me with a face that made it obvious he wanted to ask me something but was holding back.

"What?" I asked.

"I feel bad. I did just get some last week and Edgar has not gotten laid in four months. So..." Juan left the phrase open ended.

"Well, you know what I want. I just want to get some" I replied insinuating that I did not care who I fucked as long as I got some dick. Besides, something I didn't mention was that Edgar and Juan are identical twins, so it's not like I would have to choose which one is better looking. I actually didn't mind giving Edgar a shot. Knowing that I slept with two brothers would be a nice feather to stick in my hat.

Juan didn't say anything. You could tell he didn't really want to pass me on to Edgar. Edgar knew this too so he broke the silence with a simple "So? What's the word?"

Juan finally spoke, "So do you want me? Or him?"

"Well I feel bad just leaving you high and dry but Edgar hasn't had any in four months. It's only fair that he get some. Besides, that way I get a chance to see how identical you two really are." At this point, Edgar's date turned to look at me with an evil stare like I was taking her man, but hey she wasn't going to be giving it up so fuck her. Edgar at this point even gave her another shot asking, "So are you sure you're not giving me some?" Of course she replied no.

Edgar looked at me through the rear view and said, "Looks like it's you and me tonight then sweetie."

Edgar's date turned to me once again and said, "What are you some kind of whore? You just get passed around to whoever wants a hole to put his dick in huh? Whore"

I didn't care. I was getting some and I was never going to see this girl again. It's not like I had just met these guys, I've known them since I was a little girl. Besides, I'm sure Juan had already told Edgar in detail about our past encounters. Her comment didn't faze me. I just smiled back and said, "All I know is that I'm getting some tonight and you're not. In fact, you know what? I'll do an even trade. You can take Juan since he's not going to get any now. I'm not selfish. It's not like I'm taking both of them."

She just turned around and whispered "slut" under her breath, but Juan now had this strange evil snicker on his face. I asked him what was wrong.

"So you want to compare us to see if we really are identical huh?" Juan asked.

"Yeah. I want to compare every single inch" I replied devilishly.

"Well since miss prissy over there doesn't want any, why not be selfish?"

I just looked at him confused.

"Do you want Edgar, or me?" he asked

I had already told him I was going to fuck Edgar so I didn't know why he was asking again, but before I could answer he added to the question...

"Or both of us?

Wow! Did he really just ask if I wanted to fuck both of them? Thoughts raced through my mind faster than anything I can describe. Having two guys at the same time has always been a fantasy of mine but never thought it would happen. I mean how many guys would be comfortable with being so close to each other, naked and hard? I knew I wanted this but wouldn't that make me a whore? Whatever, those are all labels that society places on you anyways. This was just an opportunity for me to fulfill my fantasy and there was nothing wrong with that. Besides, according to the other girl in the car I was already a whore, might as well be a happy and pleased whore. On top of all of that, I not only get to fuck two guys at the same time, I get to fuck twins! If a man can fulfill his fantasy of twins why can't a woman. I made up my mind. I broke the silence and replied in a louder voice than I expected which demonstrated my excitement, "Both"

The girl's eyes grew wide in disbelief that I had just agreed to be fucked by both guys. I just smiled and childishly stuck my tongue out at her. Then I grabbed Juan's hand and guided it into my top so he could play with my tits while I used my left hand to rub his crouch. She was still leering at me in disbelief. I then put my hands up vertically about a foot apart indicating how big it was and then had my hands form a circle to show her how thick it was. Of course, Juan was just average, but I loved toying with her making her think I was just about to get ripped by two anacondas. Her expression was priceless.

We finally got to her place and Edgar quickly kicked her out. Too bad we got to her place so soon since I wanted to mess with her some more by giving Juan some road head. When she got out Juan actually asked me for some but I wanted him to wait and torture him just a little. The drive home seemed endless. I just wanted to get there and get the party started. Finally, we arrived! We quickly shuffled out of the car and went into the house making sure not to wake anyone; after all, I wouldn't want my mom or my godparents to interrupt our plans. We went into Edgar's room since his was apart from everyone else's, and since the walls of homes in Guatemala are made of thick concrete, we would not have to worry about being quiet. Once Edgar closed the door, I started to get worried that it was going to be awkward figuring out hot to get it started, and if it got too awkward, one of them was going to lose his nerve and there was no way I was going to let this opportunity slip away. This is a once in a lifetime deal after all! Luckily, before anything else happened, Edgar turned from closing the door and said,

"Hold on. I need to use the bathroom. Don't start without me!"

He ran into the bathroom leaving Juan and I alone which was great since we would be able to pick up right where we left off the last time I was here. We had fucked numerous times before so we were very comfortable with each other. I walked up to him and started kissing him. I wasted no time and started rubbing his cock over his pants. He responded right away and lifted my top over my head. He is definitely a boob guy so he got excited every time he got to see my tits. He was so excited in fact that he was fumbling with my bra. Finally I just helped him out and took it off myself. My breasts were now released for his pleasure. He immediately buried his face in them and started kissing them and biting them all over. For a guy that had gotten some just a week ago, he was pretty passionate. While he was distracted with my tits, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. His dick was harder than I had ever seen it be. I gave it a couple of strokes but didn't get much of a reaction out of him, so I stopped and started squeezing my tits into his face instead. He moaned a little bit which I thought was out of pleasure from my breasts but I guess it was out of disappointment because he dropped his pants and started jerking his own cock. I was going to take over but I had actually never seen a guy jerk off before so I decided on something else. I backed away, something that Juan didn't like of course, but then he noticed I started to take off my jeans and g-string, at which point his sad face turned into a huge smile. I sat up on the bed against the headboard with my knees bent and legs wide open. He charged at me ready to penetrate but I stopped him in his tracks.

"No! Not yet. I want to see you jack off" I told him.

"What? I'm not going to stand here and just jack off!" he replied.

"Come on," I pleaded, "I've never seen a guy jack off before and I want to see how you do it. I think it's so hot to watch you with your dick in your hand and it shows me how turned on I make you. Tell you what, you stand there and jack off for me and you can watch me play with myself. Stand right next to the bed so I can really see you dick and that way you can get a good view of my pussy too."

He didn't say a word. He just moved up to the side of the bed and continued stroking his dick. I wanted to make it worth it for him so I spread my legs even wider and spread my pussy for him. I wanted to show off the hole that he was eventually going to be getting. I then started to play with my clit for a while and decided to use my other hand to finger myself. It wasn't until that moment, when I slid my index finger into myself, that I realized how soaking wet I was. I mean I was dripping. I looked down only to find a coffee cup size wet spot on the bed sheets right under me. I don't think I will ever be this wet again. I was getting even wetter watching Juan handle his tool. He had a hard grip on it and wondered how he could take it. It almost seemed painful. I wanted to see him cum so bad. I wanted to see the entire act of him jacking off but at the same time I just wanted to take it into my mouth. The tip was so wet and I wanted to lick it off. I had never actually had cum in my mouth but of course every guy has that pre-cum which I no doubt had tasted when I gave a blowjob, but at that moment, I was feeling so adventurous that I almost wanted to ask him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to feel it in my mouth. I wanted to taste it. And above all, I wanted to see it squirt out of his dick since I had never actually seen a guy cum. Of course I had sex before and the guys came, but they had always cum during intercourse and into the condom, so I really never had the chance to see it or touch it for that matter. Right when I was going to tell Juan to cum in my mouth, he surprised me and pulled me to the edge of the bed, flipped me around, and as he fished out a condom from his pants commanded, "Get on your knees." He wanted me doggy style which seemed odd. As I mentioned, he loves breasts so usually he wants me missionary or me on top so he can see them bounce and play with them while he's fucking me, but I soon realized why the change of heart. There was a mirror on the side of the bed which would give him a great view of my dangling tits. I quickly complied because as dirty as I was feeling, cum in my mouth could not be better than finally being filled with a nice hard cock. Besides, there were going to be at least two loads, so I'm sure I would not have any problem getting one of them to shoot it in my mouth. Wow. Listen to me. I want them to cum in my mouth. I still say I am not a whore. This is a fantasy that I am able to make a reality. An experience that I will never forget. It's not like I'm getting paid for doing this. And I am not being used by them. If anything, I was using them. All of these thoughts entered my head but quickly dissipated at the sensation of Juan's hard and rigid rod entering my hole. It glided in as easily as if it were water because of how soaking wet I was. He noticed too quickly saying,

"Nice! You are so wet your juice is already dripping down my balls. Maybe you should lick them so you can taste yourself."

Panting I replied, "Maybe later. Right now just fuck me."

I guess he really wanted me to taste my own juice because he actually stuck his finger into my pussy while his cock was still inside of me to get it wet, slipped it out with ease, and put his finger in my mouth. That made me hot in so many ways. I had tasted myself before. Not intentionally, but in passing when a guy would go down on me and then come up to kiss me, but the fact that this was so explicit and intentional was so hot. On top of that, the feeling that I got when I had his dick and his finger in me at the same time was indescribable. It was just intense to feel my pussy being opened up just a little more and the sensation of real flesh inside my pussy was more noticeable than I had thought it would be. As many times as I had sex in my life, I had never had sex without a condom before so having actual flesh in me at the same time as a condom really showed the contrast between the two.

Now, all though it seems like so much has happened, it had only been maybe five minutes. As Juan is fucking me from behind, Edgar finally comes out of the bathroom with a box of condoms. I guess he was looking for them which is why he took so long. When he stepped out of the bathroom, I was looking up and caught his eyes as he watched his brother fuck me. All he could do was say,

"Aww man! I told you guys to wait for me!"

"Shut up and come over here" I panted out.

He walked up and I tried to undo his belt to take his dick out but could not keep myself steady enough as a result of being rammed from behind.

"Take your pants off! I'm kind of busy here" I stated.

He quickly complied undoing his belt and dropping his jeans and boxers to the floor which resulted in his dick springing up.

"Wow! I guess you two are identical" I said smirking. I just couldn't help myself.

He was still standing just out of my reach. I'm not sure if he was nervous or unsure of what to do but he didn't make any attempt to move towards me until I told him to move up to me.

"What?" He responded.

I just wanted it already. I wanted to know what it felt like having a dick in my pussy and a dick in my mouth at the same time. I wanted to know what the rhythm was like. I wanted to know if I could really concentrate on both at the same time. I just wanted it!

"Walk up so that your dick is in front of my face so I can open my mouth and give you some fucking head! Is that so hard?!" I demanded of Edgar.

I think they were both surprised by how aggressive I sounded but Edgar finally understood and walked up to me, hard-on in front of my face. Before I could take it in my mount, he tried to show me that he was aggressive too (I guess he felt threatened or something) and starting slapping my face with his cock. First from one side to the other, then he just started rubbing it all over my face and eventually pushed my head in. I had the last laugh though because as soon as my lips surrounded his shaft, he let out a long sigh of enjoyment. This was it. I was finally there. Juan was fucking me and Edgar's cock was deep in my throat. It took me a bit but I finally had the rhythm down to where every time Juan thrust inside of me, my head would move forward taking in the hard rock rod that was in front of me. Juan really got into it though and started pushing my head into his brother's dick even further. At one point I had to take the dick out of my mouth to catch my breath because he had pushed my head in too much but that didn't stop Juan from continuing to do it once the cock was back in my mouth. As I was sucking Edgar off, he started playing with my tits. Usually, I don't really get anything out of a guy playing with them, but at this moment I had two hands on my swinging breasts, one hand pushing the back of my head, and another hand holding onto my waist, all while having a cock in my mouth and a cock in my still dripping pussy and there was no doubt that each one was looking down at their cocks watching as they penetrated me. I wish I could see what it looked like. That's when I remembered the mirror. I turned my head and the vision was breathtaking. I looked HOT! I could see each cock withdraw and re-enter me with such ease. I even moved one of Edgar's arms away from my tits so I could get a clear view of his dick sliding into my mouth. That did it for me. I exploded in orgasm moaning and screaming so loud that there was no doubt I in the boy's minds that I had come. They looked up and realized that I was looking at myself in the mirror. The orgasm caused me to release Edgar from my mouth but Juan never stopped pumping. The feeling of being fucked post-orgasm is intense, but in a good way. I can keep going right after I cum, something that I'm thankful for since my girl friends tell me that they have to stop because they can't take the intense sensation. I agree that the feeling is intense, but for me it's not to the point that I have to stop. The boys at this point just looked up at each other and high fived one another cheering themselves for making me cum.

"Shut up!" I stated. "Just fuck me and cum already Juan. And you too Edgar, I want you to cum."

"Sorry baby, I can't cum from blowjobs for some reason. I mean don't get me wrong, you're giving me some of the best head I've ever gotten but I just can't cum. I need to be fucking" Edgar replied.