Lisa & The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed. I looked down at their cocks and Juan was now completely flaccid while Edgar's erection had gone down to a semi. I felt bad because Edgar had yet to cum and Juan didn't get his blowjob. I wasn't going to let this little set back be the culmination to an otherwise explosive night. At this point, I was on my back with Edgar on my right and Juan on my left. Both were on their knees at around my mid section with Juan leaning towards my head.

"Oh no, no, no, no," I said to Edgar's cock as I grabbed it with my right hand and began to stroke it, "You're not going anywhere mister dick. I haven't finished you off yet Edgar and as much work as you've put into my pussy tonight, I'm not going to leave you with blue balls."

"It's ok," Edgar replied but making to attempt to loose his cock from my grip, "I've had so much fun tonight. You don't have to."

"But I want to" I responded, "And you Juan, you lose your hard-on just like that? You gave me what I asked for, now I'm going to make good on my end of the deal."

"No really Lisa, it's ok. We've had a lot of fun tonight; we can just call it a night."

I was not ready to call it a night. I still had to make Edgar cum, and I had yet to try what cum tasted like in my mouth. I was determined to finish of Edgar and have semen run down my throat like cough syrup for the first time in my life. My first idea didn't work out, but a substitute soon entered my mind; one that I knew couldn't go wrong and was a perfect lead in to how I wanted to end the night. Once again, lost in the moment, I had an opportunity and I had to seize. I probably wouldn't even think of doing this at any other time, but I was there, they were there, why not?

"Boys, boys, boys" I quickly responded, "just because you can't both fit in one hole, doesn't mean you can't try the other one."

Both guys knew exactly what I was talking about.

"I am definitely down for that!" exclaimed Juan.

"Yeah, same here" Agreed Edgar.

That's right, I wanted to blow them at the same time. Maybe not both of them in my mouth at the same time, but definitely having both hard cocks in front of me switching off. I pulled them by their cocks towards my face. Even before I even got one of them to my lips, I was already so turned on. Whenever I watched porno's and saw a girl giving head to two guys, I always thought that was so degrading. She is obviously not getting anything out of it. When she's getting fucked by one and another in her mouth she's at least getting something, but in this case, she's just having cocks shoved in her mouth with no purpose but to humiliate her. That's what I thought, at least up until now. Having the two cocks in front of my face just made me feel so powerful. I held both of them, one in each hand, and I felt like these men were at my mercy. I know understood that the feeling was not physical, but mental. I commanded the show. I said what goes. If one wants his dick sucked, he has to wait until I'm ready to suck it. I'm in control. I held the two dicks in my hand and just stared at them. I slowly stroked them simultaneously helping Edgar return to his fully erect state, and once again reawakening Juan's beautiful pleasure pipe. I wanted to get them a little more aroused so I pulled their cocks even closer to my face and began using them to dick slap myself. It worked...not only were they instantly harder, but they took control of their own cocks and began slapping them all over my face. I let them do this for a few moments and then took control of them again. I put each one to my cheeks and slowly rubbed them against my face. I wondered how this looked from their point of view and once again wanted to use the mirror to my advantage. I asked for a pillow to be placed under my head and they almost instantly reached for a pillow. Edgar got to it first and slid it under my head. Now, with my head angled, I could see my reflection in the mirror. I looked amazing. I had a dick in each hand right next to my face. Both men just staring at me as I held their manhood in my hands. I could see them both scanning my body up and down. Just the sight of this was enough to get my juices going again. I turned to Juan and took his dick in my mouth.

"Juan honey, your cock still tastes like latex" I said, "Why don't you dip it in my well and take care of that for me?"

"Are you sure? Are you ok now?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't fuck me, just slide it in slowly a couple of times so you it can be covered in my juice. If you want that is. If not you can try the soap idea you had earlier, it's up to you." I responded being a smartass.

I let his cock go, turned to Edgar, and started sucking him off. I spread my legs as I felt Juan over me. He spread my pussy a little and slowly slid his cock in me. I groaned softly. For the third time tonight, I had a cock in my pussy while I had another in my mouth. I went crazy and started bobbing my head furiously back and forth on Edgar's dick.

"Oh shit!" Edgar exclaimed

I took him out of my mouth momentarily, looked up at him and said, "Can't cum from a BJ my ass. I'm going to suck your dick until it spits at me!"

I was determined to be the first girl to make him come from giving him head. It would definitely be a boost to my ego knowing that I could accomplish what every other girl failed to do. Meanwhile I felt Juan speeding up and although at a slow pace his dick felt good, now that he was putting some force behind it I could feel the soreness of my pussy.

"Do you have that dick nice and wet for me now?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, soaking thanks to you" he replied.

"Great, come over here and give it to me then"

He immediately moved from my pussy to my mouth and shoved it in. I left my right hand on Edgar's cock so I could jack him off while I had my mouth filled by his sibling's dick. I bobbed my head just as fast on Juan as I had on Edgar and he was loving it just as much. I could taste myself and I would be lying if I said that I didn't like the taste. Ever since then, every time I masturbate, I slide a couple of fingers inside of me and make sure they are soaked so I can lick them off, but I digress. I tried to steal a quick glance at the mirror but couldn't really see in my position. I decided I needed to get on my knees if I wanted to see myself with two wanting cocks up to my face and in my mouth. Besides, if I was going to make these guys cum, I needed to get in the best position to allow my head a lot of movement.

"Stand up" I commanded which they did without blinking.

I got up on my knees and positioned myself right in front of the mirror. Once again I saw myself with two hard, throbbing cocks at my face. Identical. It almost looked like there was a mirror in the mirror reflecting the same guy, it was kind of funny. But it wasn't one guy, it was twins with their dicks at attention for me. My tits were hanging and looked amazing if I do say so myself. I wanted sat up a bit taller and put their dicks against my nipples using them to flick my nipples up and down. I was so turned on. I wished there was a third guy to take a picture of this vision so I could look back at it any time I wanted. Though if there was a third guy I don't know how things would have gone. I probably would not have had to courage to do half of what I had done tonight. Or who knows, maybe I would have done more! At any rate, it was time to give these guys what they had been waiting for. I started by pulling them both closer to my face. I wanted to try one last thing. I put both dicks up to my face, and stuffed them both in my mouth. They didn't quite fit, but I could tell the guys were going nuts. They didn't even seem to mind that they're tools were touching each other. I bobbed my head two or three times and realized that as fun as this was, it just wasn't effective. I took them out of my mouth, and decided to concentrate on Edgar first, after all, he was my challenge. I took him deep into my throat engulfing his entire shaft with my mouth all while making sure I did not lose a grip on Juan as I jerked him off. I worked on Edgar for a good three minutes and he wasn't budging. I was neglecting Juan who had been waiting for his blowjob for quite some time now. I switched cocks and began stroking Edgar as I swallowed Juan. I could tell Juan was getting ready to blow. He was breathing hard, moaning and even bucking his hips a bit.

Noticing this I pulled him out momentarily and said, "Do it. Fuck my face."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I want to feel your dick so deep down my throat I want if to come out of my pussy" I replied.

"Don't say that to me right now because I can go hard."

"Then go hard. I want you to use my face like a ragdoll and shove your cock into me until you cum"

"Where do I cum?" He asked waiting for confirmations.

First of all, this was the first time in my life that I had told a guy to use me. I was giving him permission to treat me like an object for his pleasure. And on top of that, I wasn't telling him to fuck my pussy, I was actually telling him to basically make me gag my thrusting his dick as hard as he could into my mouth. I was going to let myself be used, but I wanted to. As much as I had done on this night, I really wanted to feel like a whore just for a moment. I don't consider myself a whore nor do I want to be one, but just for a moment, I wanted to feel that way. I don't know if it was a statement against society, or just me wanting to please him by being as dirty as I possibly could, but the point is, I was willing to allow myself to be used and I would make sure that it did not carry over with me nor affect my view of myself after this moment. Now, regarding the cum, I had not changed my mind. Earlier that night, I had actually seen a guy ejaculate for the first time. I had his semen all over my tits and I thought is was pretty hot. I had enjoyed it. It felt great against my skin but I think the pleasure was more psychological. Up until tonight, every guy I fucked had cum inside the condom, so although I knew they had cum, I never really saw it. Tonight, I had seen it. I had felt it. Now, I wanted to relieve my curiosity and taste it. Instead of just saying 'in my mouth' though, I wanted to give Juan that extra arousal point to enjoy, so I responded,

"I already told you. You fulfilled your part of the deal, now I can fulfill mine. I want you to shove your dick in my mouth until you cum, but I don't want you to cum with your dick in my mouth. I want you to take it just outside of my mouth and aim it instead, so both of you can see the white, creamy, warm, cum go into my mouth. Then, Edgar, if you're a good boy and cum, you can give me a second serving."

Both of them just looked at me in shock but did not waste any time. Juan put his hands on either side of my face and started thrusting so hard that I almost started choking, but I maintained my composure and let him continue. This is what a wanted. Meanwhile, Edgar wrapped his hand around mine which was still holding his dick and was leading by example in that he wanted me to jack him off faster. I tried but it was hard to concentrate with a rod being rammed down my throat. It was taking Juan longer than I expected but about two minutes into basically abusing my mouth, he pulled back held and pushed my head back. I opened my mouth as wide as I could anxiously awaiting his cum wondering what it was going to taste like. My right hand was still stroking Edgar and I was able to see myself in the mirror, mouth open, awaiting a load from Juan. I only took Juan three strokes when his dick spewed the first shot. It landed straight in my mouth with it actually reaching the back of my throat. Before I could react, a second string reached my lips and tongue. It was not what I was expecting at all, but I did not want to give up and left my mouth open. A third, fourth, and finally fifth shot came from Juan's dick. Now, I don't know if it was the sheer volume of cum, because there was a lot which I think had to do with how long Juan had waited and how turned on he was, but regardless, I did not like the feeling of having it in my mouth at all! It was hot and the texture in my mouth was just weird. I tired to swallow but almost gagged. I was able to swallow the bit that was already at the back of my throat but I ended up spitting out the rest onto my hand. I looked up at a disappointed Juan.

"I'm sorry baby, it's just not what I expected. I just couldn't do it." I said.

"Don't worry about it baby, I don't care if you swallow or spit, the fact that you accepted it with your mouth is what made it hot!" he replied which made me feel a little better.

Now it was time for Edgar. As a courtesy to him I cleaned my mouth out as much as I could and wiped my and off. I opened my mouth and he tried to thrust into it right away but I stopped him.

"Uhuh" I said, "You're my challenge. I'm going to make you cum by giving you head."

I took him in my mouth and started to get really sloppy with the BJ. I was spitting on his dick, sliding my hand up and down his shaft, I was deep throating, I mean I was using my best stuff. At first it did not seem to be working, but a couple of minutes later he started getting louder. I felt him tensing up so I took him out and asked if he was going to cum.

"Oh, yes. Open your mouth. Open your mouth so I can cum in it." He said

"Sorry baby, I didn't like it. No more cum in my mouth. If I liked it I would let you but I just didn't" I responded feeling a bit guilty.

"What?! I haven't cum once tonight and Juan gets to cum in your mouth and on your tits and I have to cum on the bed or something"

I felt bad. He was right. He was the only one who had not cum tonight while both Juan and I had already cum twice. I needed to make it up to him but I just did not want that feeling of cum in my mouth again, but I had nothing against having it on my skin. I had liked it on my skin earlier. There was only one other place that I knew of that a guy always wants to cum on, and I might as well scratch that off my list tonight too.

"You're right baby. Tell you what, I'll make it up to you. Give me a big load and cover my face with it."

"Oh fuck yeah!" he replied.

He stuck his dick in my mouth again to build himself up. I continued the sloppy BJ, making sure to make slurping sounds and occasionally taking it out of my mouth and slapping my own face with it. I sucked it for another two minutes or so when he pulled out and aimed it at my face. Next thing I know I feel this warm goo hit my left cheek. Then my right. Then my lips. Then over my right eye. Then my cheek again. It seemed like he as cumming for ever. He must have shot off about seven or eight times. I couldn't see myself because there was cum over my eyes but I could feel the semen all over my face starting to run down and dripping from my chin. I just had to see this. I wiped the goo from my eyes, opened them and turned to the mirror. Wow! I was completely covered in white cream. I gave them a little bonus and started to rub it into my skin like it was some kind of facial mask. Both of them just fell to the bed. I wiped my face with the towel and let myself fall between them. I reached for their dicks wanting to hold them one last time but they both stopped me since they were still too sensitive. Instead, each one reached for one of my boobs and started playing with it a bit. I was drained. I think we all were. We ended up falling asleep not long after that. When I awoke the next morning, Juan was gone and Edgar was still asleep. As tired as I was, I had it in my head that Edgar had only cum once, and even though I technically made it up to him by letting him cum on my face, I didn't think it was quite fair enough. He was still undressed so I decided to really make it up to him. I woke him up by sucking his dick. He opened his eyes and just stared at me with his dick in my mouth.

"Well, you made me cum from a BJ" he said.

"Yup, I just want to give you that second one that you missed out on. I want you to fuck me again without a condom."

"Can I cum inside of you then?"

"No. You can cum anywhere you want just not inside of me."

I'm not sure if it was the memory of the night before or just that moment, but I was already wet. Not as much as the night before but wet enough that we wouldn't need lube. Edgar mounted me and started thrusting. As long as he held out the night before, he came really quick. Within a matter of three to four minutes he was already pulling his dick out of me. I honestly expected him to cum on my face again but instead, he pulled out and didn't move. All of a sudden I feel this warm liquid on my pussy. I look down and he had unloaded on my lower lips.

"I didn't cum inside" he snickered.

I just smiled at him and used his shirt that was lying around to wipe myself off.

"Now we're even" I said.

So to recap, on a single night I had many firsts.

First threesome

First twins

First time watching a guy masturbate

First time seeing a guy cum

First time begin cum on

First time having two dicks in my pussy at the same time, as unsuccessful as that was

First double blowjob

First time having cum in my mouth

First time having cum on my face

Yeah, I would definitely say that was unforgettable.