Lisa Ch. 05a: Only Human

Story Info
Lisa (Jessica) learns that she's only human
48.9k words
4.78
58.8k
45
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadenL
JadenL
337 Followers

Timing out on submission due to length, split chapter 5 into 5a and 5b

Continued ...

The next night

Jessica stood naked before Angus, trembling. The bruises on her body made him pause momentarily, but then he remembered the lesson he'd been trying to teach her about her place, her role, her lack of status.

Her behavior at the kennel had been unacceptable and he went out of his way to make that clear to her. His only regret at the time was that he'd had to stop and let Jim have his night with her. But now it was his night and he would use it to continue where he'd left off.

As she hesitantly dropped her folded arms from her breasts, Angus smiled. Just as Jessica had learned his shower ritual, he knew she'd eventually learn her proper place. And the longer it took her to do so the longer he could get off on it.

As he'd pounded his fist down on Jessica the previous day, he'd again been overcome by incredibly strong urges. Not much roused him after he and Beth parted ways, but as soon as he administered punishment to Jessica, something came alive in him.

He'd fucked Jessica several times while he'd beaten her too unable to resist the need even though it was against the rules. The men were to restrict sexual activity with Jessica to their assigned days with her.

The previous night was her night with Jimmy, Angus wasn't supposed to touch her sexually until the next day when she was his, but he hadn't been able to help himself.

Memories from the day before, revived that need. After Beth, Angus had vowed that he would never again let a woman use her wiles against him, he would take what he wanted, and that would be it.

Jessica had made the mistake of challenging him early on, on this point and from that time forward, she found herself standing naked before him in the bathroom on every night he had with her.

He stepped forward and pinched one of her nipples between his fingers.

It had all begun when she had tried to stage a bathing strike.

Perhaps she thought that if she stank, they would stay away from her.

The other men seemed unable to budge her from her stand, but Angus knew exactly what to do. To her credit, it took a good two weeks of fighting and some pretty savage beatings, but he got her to end her strike, and he got a little treat out of it for himself.

Now, on his nights with her, he looked forward to going to the bathroom for a shower where Jessica would, with some coercion, undress and present herself to him.

He would proceed from there as he wished. They would eventually end-up in the shower. He also maintained a strict rule in which she was to wear no clothing while in his room, so once they made it to his room, he'd remind her to drop the towel, and again, present herself to him.

He pinched her other nipple and heard her intake a breath as he non-too gently pulled on it. Moving behind her he slid his hand between her buttocks, then between her legs.

His fingers worked their way through the hair on her pussy and he rammed his fingers into her hole. A whimper escaped her, which was all Angus needed to put him over the edge.

He pushed Jessica onto all fours and thrust into her from behind. As the pleasure mounted his thrusts increased in momentum and depth. Finally he exploded with pleasure.

As Jessica slid onto her stomach, her forehead to the floor, Angus instinctively reached for her.

'Fuck!' Angus muttered to himself, catching himself before he touched her. Beth had trained him good. Even after all these years Angus would habitually try to cuddle after sex.

It made him angry to know that he was so weak, so willing to open himself up for use and abuse. Consciously he knew that any type of intimacy following sex would lead him to doom. Experience had taught him well, yet somehow he couldn't take that knowledge to the subconscious level. He pulled back his hand and got to his feet.

"In the shower," he said, and prepared to have to repeat himself with increasing agitation, but Jessica began to get to her knees. She pushed all instinct to fight, refuse, take a stand, from her mind and forced herself to want to be in the shower.

She made herself want to obey Angus. He pulled her to her feet, and without further prompting Jessica went and got in the shower stall. Angus was rooted to the spot. Jessica stood in the stall, staring at the wall. Normally he'd be pushing, dragging, carrying her to the shower.

Paranoia set in. A few strides and he was at the shower. He spun Jessica around and grabbing a handful of her hair he wretched her head back.

"What are you up to?" he demanded his breath hot on her face. He shook her when she didn't respond.

"I ..." she began, worried about how red his face had become. She was confused, she thought that her compliance was supposed to make him happy not tomato-faced angry.

"You're not getting away with nothing!" Angus thundered, spittle flying from his mouth, sprinkling her face. "Last night wasn't enough for you? Christ Jessica, you're going to wear out my fucking fists!"

"No ... no Angus," Jessica said urgently, "I thought you wanted me in the shower! I can go out again, if you want!"

Angus stared at her. His eyes slid down to where Jessica had inadvertently laid her hands on his chest as she spoke. Her nails weren't digging into him. Her usual battle stare, was oddly absent. Prepared for any attack from her, Angus let go of his grip on her hair.

"This is fine," he said and looked back at her hands that still rested on his chest. Jessica seemed oblivious to the fact that she was leaning on him. As the threat of immediate abuse subsided, Jessica let her hands fall to her side. Angus ran the water and they showered quickly.

Normally he would have lingered over lathering her up, taking pleasure in claiming her most private parts, as his, but he suspected that something was up and he wanted to deal with it in his room, not the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later Angus shepherded Jessica into his room. Locking the door, he turned around prepared to bully Jessica into dropping her towel, but instead found her facing him, towel around her feet, and hands clasped behind her back.

She shook with fear and it took all of her will power to not curl up onto a ball and hide her private, vulnerable parts from Angus. She wanted to so badly but she pushed that possibility out of her mind.

Taken off guard by Jessica's second act of un-coerced obedience Angus stared at her for a moment. 'Okay,' he thought to himself, though still highly skeptical, he allowed himself for the first time to consider the possibility that the beating he'd administered the night before may have actually had some affect.

"Get on the bed," he said, and with only a minor hesitation, Jessica did.

He crawled on the bed after her, moving his pelvis between her legs as he crawled over top of her.

Angus had perfected the art of pushing his way between her legs, his thigh first and then his pelvis, often needing to wedge his way between her firmly clasped thighs, sometimes resorting to grabbing her breast in his hand and squeezing until she let him in.

This time he made his way through with minor resistance. When he got there he worried again about an attack. Well, he decided, if she was going to do it, they may as well get it over with.

"Hands above your head," he said. A more noticeable hesitation this time, but Jessica raised her hands. With his left hand he pinned down her wrists, and took her breast in his right hand.

"You bite me Jessica and so help me God I'll rip your tit right off, got it?" Jessica nodded.

Angus saw her lower lip quiver. Lunging, he took it between his teeth and nipped. Jessica jerked beneath him. An ache grew in his loin.

Releasing her lip he slipped his tongue between her lips and forced it in her mouth. He plunged it deeper into her mouth, into her throat, Jessica as rigid as a board beneath him.

He began to tighten his hold on her breast as Jessica moved her teeth around his tongue, but then he realized she was gagging and withdrew. No sooner had Jessica's gag reflex quieted then Angus was staking claim to her mouth again.

Angus felt every cranny of Jessica's mouth, and was beginning to really enjoy it, when he began to sense that something wasn't quite right. Something felt different. He withdrew again, and looked down at Jessica. She had her eyes closed.

What the hell? Never, ever in the time he'd spent with Jessica did he ever see anything other than her glaring at him or the ceiling, anger and defiance obvious in her expression and eyes.

Even more surprising was the way she felt beneath his body. She was no longer rigid. She had relaxed, her body conforming to his. He knew what would end that fast enough. Hardly gently, Angus thrust himself into her, ensuring that each and every thrust was increasingly violent.

Unable to restrain himself, Angus climaxed and fell on top of Jessica. He lay panting, and suddenly a shiver ran down his spine. Jessica had remained relaxed the whole time. He got to his knees and looked at her.

Her eyes remained closed, and she looked almost serene. Minutes passed before Jessica opened her eyes. She lay staring at the ceiling, not moving.

Not her customary roll to the side, back to him, knees to her chest. The second he was off of her, that was what she'd normally do. And then they'd have a battle of wills as he'd roll her back and try to teach her that she was not to do anything, anything, without his say so.

The longer she lay quietly, the more distraught he became. She was going to do something, he knew it. The longer it took her to do it, the antsier he got. Well, he knew how to speed things up a little. Get her going with whatever it was she had planned.

"Turn over," he said, and Jessica's eyes widened. That was more like it. She knew what he intended to do, and he knew there was no way she'd let him do it easily.

"Jessica, I said ..." but before he could finish the statement, Jessica slowly turned to her stomach.

"On your knees!" he said.

A sob escaped her as she hesitantly got on her knees. Jessica worked hard to ignore the silent screams going off in her head. 'Not this, anything but this!' they cried.

Of all the things Angus did to her, ever, this was by far the worst. The first time had been beyond any pain or violation Jessica had ever felt. The tearing, the force with which Angus had to grind, thrust, pull her back on himself in order to get into her tiny anus ensured the most excruciating kind of pain Jessica had ever felt.

And unlike her vagina which seem to have stretched a little to accommodate his and the other men's giant penises, her anus just never seemed to expand permanently enough to make this violation less painful. It made her personal goal of robbing Angus of as much pleasure from her screams a near impossible pursuit to obtain.

Her body shook violently as she pressed her face into the pillow and presented her ass to him. At least she had the pillow this time, she could bury her face into it and muffle the screams she couldn't keep from escaping.

Angus took her by the hips and pulled her to him. As he began to insert his cock into her rectum he prepared for her hand to lash out at him as it always did. He'd actually got to the point when he would handcuff her for this particular position for fear of losing a testicle.

Not this time though, this time he was ready for a fight, needed a fight. But no fight came. Jessica cried into the pillow as he forced his way in and climaxed. When it was over, she lay crying on the pillow, and Angus sat on the bed mystified.

Maybe he should just beat the crap out of her anyway, make her incapable of inflicting much harm. But Angus had had enough of her crying.

The previous night was one thing, and even now, knowing that she was up to no good, he could've listened to her cry all night if they'd had an actual battle of some sort, but this ... this was too much. She was bawling her eyes out, and he hadn't even hit her.

"Jessica, what the hell are you crying about? "

She continued to cry as if he hadn't even spoken.

"Fucking shit!" he said when he could take the suspense no more. "Turn over Jessica."

She didn't move, probably didn't even hear him through her blabbering.

"Turn over now!" he ordered as he took her arm and rolled her onto her back. Jessica's face was tear stricken and red from crying. He knew that face, but again it was always after a good beating.

"Stop crying," he said, "just stop it will you!" He pulled her up by her arm, meaning to shake her a little, but he over pulled and Jessica fell against him. She ran her hands over her eyes, trying hard to quit crying. As she sniffled, Angus became aware of how warm she felt against him. Warm, and soft. Oh no, he wasn't going down that road! He pushed her from him.

"Okay look, just do whatever you have planned, alright? Just do it, let's get it over with."

Jessica looked at him from the corner of her eye as if he were crazy.

"That's right, you heard me. Just whatever it is, get on with it."

Jessica looked at him again, as if she didn't believe him.

"There'll be consequences, you can be sure of that," Angus added, "but nothing you're not used to ... I'm not kidding Jessica, do it!"

Jessica half shrugged, lay down, turned on her side, and closed her eyes.

Angus lay down beside her, careful not to make contact. It seemed that her plan was to wait till he fell to sleep. That was fine. There was nothing in this room that she could use to do any real damage, and no way for her to get out ... so he'd play along.

He turned off the light and lay beside her. It wasn't too long before she was asleep. Her rhythmic breathing lulling Angus into sleep also but every time he tried to close his eyes, they sprang open. He tossed and turned a few times, thinking he'd wake Jessica up, and she could get on with it, but she never moved.

Finally he decided to goad her into it. If he couldn't sleep, then why should she. He rolled her onto her back and climbed on top. He felt victorious when Jessica tensed as he entered her.

Jessica was so tired, she needed sleep, and she knew from experience that Angus would continue all night if she reacted so she tried to relax. After his second or third thrust, she was successful, and he had barely finished when she fell asleep again.

Angus startled himself awake. He could see a glimmer of light seeping in under the edges of the blind on the window.

He'd spent the night laying on top of Jessica, waking intermittently to have his way with her. She hadn't once through the whole night complained or fought. She'd just taken it, and gone back to sleep.

She felt so good beneath him, soft, warm, that he found himself wishing that he could just lay on top of her forever ... 'shit!' he swore to himself. Anger rushed through him. He had let his guard down and now he was getting weak, turning into a wimp. 'Well, no better time to start the day', he thought as he entered Jessica's anus.

"Good morning Sunshine," he said as Jessica eyes flew open and her arms instinctively came up to defend herself. Angus caught them and pinned them above her head as he thrust in.

Jessica grimaced and shifted below him, but the tension went out of her arms and she made no attempt to struggle. Angus grinned down at her as her displeasure became apparent, but soon the grin diminished.

Before his very eyes Jessica took a deep breath, and then closed her eyes. Her body relaxed beneath him, and as it did, his thrusts lost their force and he became still, having not reached the climax he'd been expecting. He didn't move, just watched her face, and she didn't move for so long that he began to wonder if she'd fallen to sleep again.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked at him. They looked at each other. She was looking, not staring, or glaring defiantly. It only lasted a moment before her eyes slipped from his and stared at his chin. He was tired, and at a loss for what to do. He couldn't explain her behavior in any way that seemed truly plausible. Finally he determined that he needed some space from her. Some time to think.

"Get up," he said while rolling off of her. Jessica complied. She stood on the floor next to the bed, naked, and shifting from foot to foot. "You need to go to the bathroom?" he asked.

Jessica nodded. "And ..." she nearly whispered, "can I take a shower?"

He picked the towel off the floor and handed it to her. Silently he moved aside to let her pass. She shuffled past him, and she seemed to be in pain.

Little wonder, he must have violated her two or three times an hour over the course of the night. With his cock being as big as it was and her pussy and especially her ass being as small and tight as they were, he knew he'd done some damage.

Small consolation considering he hadn't succeeded in egging her on to fighting back, and he still didn't know what she was scheming to do. Thank God his night with her was over. He intended to go back to bed once he delivered her to the living room, at least she wouldn't be his problem for the next few nights.

The men were up when Angus and Jessica entered the dining room. They were all at the table eating when Angus guided Jessica to the table. He was prepared to lecture her on her duty to kiss all the men good morning, but Jessica moved closer to Riley who sat near her.

"Good morning," she said and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Morning," Riley said as Jessica shuffled over to Josh.

"Are you alright?" Josh asked as she awkwardly leaned in to kiss him.

"Yes," she replied and brushed her lips over his, "good morning." But she was anything but alright. She felt torn inside.

"You don't look alright," Scott said as she shuffled over to him.

"Good morning, " she said and kissed him. She felt light headed. Blinking she moved to Jim.

"Jess, you need to sit down," Jim said taking her by the arms as she leaned in to kiss him.

He helped her back to an empty chair near where Angus stood.

"Take this," Angus said as she tried to find a comfortable way to sit on the chair.

Everything ached. Every muscle in her body, her private area, her bum.

"Open your mouth," he said as she shifted on her chair. She did, and he popped a birth control pill into her mouth. He brought a glass of water to her lips.

"How about some breakfast?" Jim asked eager to distract himself from the fact that Angus had inflicted so much pain on Jessica and then just carried on so nonchalantly.

"I'm going back to bed," Angus said unable to believe how exhausted he felt. "Riley," he said and tilted his head toward the hallway.

Riley followed Angus down the hall.

"Keep an eye on her," Angus said following a yawn. "She's up to something."

"I doubt she'll be up to much today, or tonight. She can barely move."

"She'll move if you make her move," Angus replied. "Just watch her ...she's up to something, that's for sure."

"What makes you think that?"

"She's been ... different. You'll know what I mean soon enough. I've been up all fucking night keeping an eye on her."

"All right," Riley said, and moved back to the dining room. He returned just as Jim set a plate of food before Jessica.

"Thank you," she said and then perking up she looked at Josh. "Where's Baby?" she asked.

"Asleep in the corner there, "Josh replied, "eat your breakfast and you can go over and see her."

"I'm going to put disinfectant cream on your back first," Jim said after moving around behind her, and pulling the neckline of her shirt back, peering inside. How Angus had managed to leave gashes with his fists Jim didn't even want to try and understand. They looked just as raw and painful as they had the two nights before and Jim was reminded again just how cruel Angus could be.

JadenL
JadenL
337 Followers