Lisa Ch. 06: Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was ..." He paused, at a loss for words.

"Amazing?" She asked. She'd just been thinking the same thing.

He nodded. Finally understanding what had happened to Angus over the past couple of days. Rocking his world seemed like a major understatement now.

"I can't believe we did it in the barn," he added, absent mindedly playing with her nipple.

"I can." There was a huskiness in her voice that made Riley look up.

He had worked her nipple to an erect nub. He wondered if that look in her eye meant she could handle another roll in the hay. As if reading his mind Jessica turned toward him and rising to her knee she straddled him.

"You know," he said, taking her by the knees and sliding her up from his stomach, to his chest, toward his face. "I was looking for a kiss ... a nice, wet, kiss." Jessica inhaled with pleasure as his hands took her butt and pushed her curly mound up to his lips. Sliding his hand under her legs, he used his thumbs to part her lips, and his face disappeared into her part. His tongue and teeth did their magic and Jessica felt her pleasure mounting. As she climaxed, Riley's tongue slid in and out of her, pressing firmly on her clit. She spasmed, head thrown back, panting. When the sensation faded, she slid back on him, bent down to kiss his lips, and then slid back some more. She lifted herself onto his throbbing member and sank over it.

"Ahhh!" Riley exclaimed.

She lifted herself, up and down. She reached back with her right hand and cupped his testicles, rubbing, pressing firmly between his scrotum and his anus. Riley writhed beneath her, pleasure mounting.

"Uhhhh!" He yelled as he finally exploded.

He pulled Jessica down to him. "What the hell did you do?" he asked. "I've never felt anything like that before!"

Jessica smiled and kissed his lips. "It's your sweet spot ... " she said as she settled her head onto his shoulder and draping her arm over his chest, her leg over his groin, she drifted off to sleep.

"It sure was sweet ..." he agreed, and kissed the top of her head. He lay looking at the ceiling of the barn, listening to Jessica breathe as she drifted into a pleasure induced sleep. Riley felt giddiness growing inside of him. That was the best sex he'd ever had. He was a twenty-seven year old man, who until now, felt like a fifty year old man. He laughed, and then laughed some more. Now he was twenty-seven going on sixteen. He couldn't believe it.

He had no idea how long they lay like that. He kept playing the whole thing over and over in his mind ... especially the part where Jessica could have left him there, helpless, and made a run for it. But, she hadn't. She hadn't made a run for it then, and she hadn't tried to escape in any way in the past six months. They'd made it ... their plan had worked and way better than expected. Jessica stirred a little against him, and it brought him back to reality. He looked at his watch. They'd been in that barn for close to three hours. It was damn near dinner time.

"Jessica," he whispered, and rocked her gently against him. "Jess ... " he kissed her as she awoke.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi ... I fell to sleep ... sorry."

"No, it's okay. But we should go back in the house ... it's dinner time."

"Really?" she asked sitting up. Riley took one look at her sitting naked beside him, and had an instant erection. He reached for her clothes.

"You'd better get dressed quick, or we'll never get out of here." Riley watched Jessica dress and wondered what to do with himself. He was feeling things he'd never felt before ... never felt before. Thank God he still had that night with her ... because he was ready to remove everything she'd just put on ... He forced himself to get up and get dressed.

"I destroyed your shirt." Riley said eyeing the cotton that hung in shreds in Jessica's hands. He still couldn't believe he'd done that, he'd never just let go like that before ... never been so animalistic before.

Jessica held the tatters to her chest and hugged herself.

"Actually, it was Angus' shirt. I don't think he'll mind." she said with a laugh, "It was for a good cause."

"Amen," Riley said. "Here," he said holding his shirt up, "put your hands up."

Jessica raised her hands and he lowered his shirt over them, and her head.

"Baling hay will never be the same again," he said as he led Jessica out of the barn. She laughed, and he loved it. Back at the house something was cooking in the oven ... it smelled great, but the house was empty.

"Looks like we have time for a shower," Riley said, pulling a straw from Jessica's hair.

"Or maybe a bath?" Jessica asked as they moved toward the hallway, but then they both froze.

Before them stood a man that neither recognized. Riley turned in the direction of the gun rack.

"Angus?" Jessica asked.

"Hi Jess," Angus replied.

Riley stopped and turned around.

How the hell could that be Angus? But as the man moved into the living room, Riley could see that the clean shaven, combed haired, hatless, man in new jeans and a button up dress shirt, was actually Angus. He had his hand behind his back, and when he pulled it out, it held a bouquet of roses which he held out to Jessica.

"For me?" Jessica asked, reaching for the flowers. "Thank you Angus," she said, moving closer and staring at him as if she wasn't quite sure it was him. "You look so nice."

"Thank you," Angus replied, dipping his head shyly. He had the biggest smile on his face that Riley had ever seen.

Jessica reached up with her free hand and rubbed his cheek. "You shaved!"

Angus nodded.

"And are those new clothes?"

Angus looked down at himself. "They are. I bought you something too Jessica."

He looked past Jessica to Riley, "I put it on your bed ...I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Riley said, floored by Angus' transformation. The man never bought new clothes. In fact, the only change in wardrobe he ever made was to alternate between one pair of jeans and one shirt for another pair, from one day to the next.

Riley watched Angus look at Jessica. He looked bashful. It was as if Riley were looking at Angus from ten years ago. He was like a teenager. Riley felt a pain in his heart for him. He had fallen again. Despite all his care not to, Angus had fallen in love again, and from what Riley could tell, he'd fallen harder than he had with Beth.

"I have a roast cooking ... some red wine ... " Angus looked up at Riley as if a thought suddenly occurred to him. "There's wine for all of us Riley, that's if you don't mind Jessica having some tonight."

Jessica looked to Riley. Her expression made it clear she wanted Riley to say anything that would make Angus happy. Riley could tell that she was touched by Angus' efforts ... he had to say that he was too.

"I don't mind." Riley said and was glad to see Angus' face light up from ear to ear. Angus had been a long suffering soul ... and Riley's only best friend. He just hoped that things with Jessica didn't end badly because that would be the end of Angus.

"How much longer on the roast?" Riley asked.

"About half an hour," Angus said.

"Enough time to get cleaned up then," Riley said.

"Thank you for the flowers," Jessica stood on her toes and kissed Angus' lips. "Riley, I should put them in water ... "

"That's okay, I can do it," Angus said.

"We've got time Jessica, go ahead." Riley said. Jessica went to the kitchen and left Riley and Angus alone. Angus fidgeted. Angus was not one to fidget.

"You look good Angus. The flowers and gift are a nice touch."

"Thanks. I got her a dress. I figured it would probably be as much for us men as for Jessica ... I think she'll look good in it."

"Good idea ... I'm sure she'll love it."

"Okay," Jessica said, returning. She'd put the vase with the flowers on the kitchen table.

"See you soon," Riley said to Angus, and led Jessica to the bathroom.

"Shower or bath?" Jessica asked, circling her arms around Riley's neck.

"We probably shouldn't take too long," Riley said grasping Jessica's butt with his hands, "Angus is going to a lot of trouble for dinner. I'm putting my bet on the shower being faster than the bath." He leaned around Jessica and started the water running.

"Angus looks really nice," Jessica said, "I didn't recognize him at all."

"No, me neither. Let's just hope the other guys don't shoot him by mistake ..."

"They wouldn't do that!" Jessica said alarmed.

"Calm down Jessica ... I'm just kidding. I'm sure one of them will figure out who he is." Riley pulled Jessica's shirt off.

Before she had time to lower her arms, he brought his hand to her breast. With his other hand he worked off her pants and then his own. He pushed her back into the shower and soon they stood under the hot, pulsating water. Riley grabbed the soap and began lathering Jessica. He wanted to enjoy this, enjoy the residual bliss that consumed him but Angus and his emotional surrender to Jessica nagged at him. He felt like he had to do his best to protect Angus, he had to hope that Jessica's feelings for Angus had changed enough that she would want to protect him too.

"There's something I have to tell you about Angus," Riley said while he took an unnecessarily long time soaping Jessica's pussy.

"I think it's clean!" she laughed as Riley persisted.

"Oh, alright ..." he said feigning disappointment. "The thing is ... Angus has been hurt before ... badly."

"Hurt?" Jessica asked while she moved behind Riley and lathered soap on his back.

"By a woman."

Jessica stopped lathering. Riley looked over his shoulder. "It was a long time ago."

Jessica exhaled and started lathering again. "Well, that explains a lot," she said.

"Yes it does." Riley agreed, turning back to face Jessica ... and then he paused. "Did that make a difference to you? That it was a long time ago?"

Jessica shrugged, "I don't know." Jessica replied. In truth she didn't understand the momentary gut reaction she'd had. It had come and gone quickly but it had been a sharp twisting pain. "I guess it's better that it was a long time ago ... better that he's not being hurt right now, right?"

Riley nodded, "But long time ago or not, Angus was decimated by her."

"By Beth?" Jessica asked as she lathered his chest.

"How did you know her name?" Riley asked.

"Hmm?"

"How did you know her name? I never told you her name."

"Because Angus used to have nightmares about her ... he'd say her name all the time. And Jim, Scott and Josh have already mentioned her."

"Really ..." Riley asked, unsettled by the nightmares. In his mind, Jessica was the one with the dreams. It had never occurred to him that the men might have them too. What the hell did he talk about in his sleep?

"So, I just want you to know that you have to be careful with him."

Jessica had been taking her time with Riley's chest. Her fingers exploring every muscle, marveling that these muscles that had just been carrying her in the barn, fucking her, holding her, were the same muscles that had hurt her so often over the past few years. But Riley's words brought her fingers to a standstill. She stared at his chest unsure why she felt this growing heaviness in her heart.

"Jessica," Riley said, tilting her face up, his fingers gently pulling up on her chin, "Angus has worked very hard to not get emotionally involved since Beth. He's done a great job of protecting himself, until now. You made it through his defenses and now he's at you mercy. Literally. Jess, that man you saw just a few minutes ago, the shy, nervous, eager to please Angus, he hasn't been around in years. I know it's not fair, especially with what he ... we ... have put you through but I'm going to ask anyway, be gentle with him. I honestly don't know what will happen if his heart is broken again. I hope ..." Riley paused and unable to look her in the eye, he let them roam down to Jessica's tits. His hands soon followed, his huge fingers caressing the outside of each of her breasts, "that we never have to find out."

Jessica blinked back at Riley. For a moment she got the distinct feeling they weren't talking about just Angus anymore. She didn't know what to say. Of course she would hurt Angus, all of them, eventually. How else could she avenge her family. But until now avenging her family had involved taking away the men's freedom. Imprisoning them for life so they could pay for what they did to her and her family. Never had emotions or feelings come into the equation. Jessica couldn't understand why it should make a difference but somehow, inside, it felt different.

"I've never been in a relationship before." Jessica finally managed to say, "So I have nothing to compare this to, I don't even know what being careful with Angus means."

Riley forced his eyes to hers. "Never? You've never had a boyfriend?" He asked in an incredulous tone, "So you were a virgin ... your first time was with us?" He was astounded. He hadn't fucked her until well after the others had so he never would have known that first hand but he found it hard to believe that a young woman as sexy as she was hadn't had a single boyfriend, hadn't fucked someone before her eighteenth birthday. As Jessica's face flamed red and her eyes slipped away from his, a distant part of him wished he could feel the self-disgust that a revelation like that called for. They'd taken everything from her and here he was asking her to be gentle with Angus ... and by extension himself and the other men. He did feel bad for her, but not bad enough. He still wanted her to be his. He wanted what they'd done in the barn, over and over again. If he were a decent man he wouldn't want that, but he did.

"Jess ..." He began, at a loss for what to do or say next. But when Jessica raised her eyes to his, blinking back tears, he knew that his mission going forward was to ensure Jessica never shed another tear. Not because of him. While he wanted to protect Angus, he couldn't in good conscience make Jessica responsible for that. He cupped her face, his thumb wiping the single tear that rolled down Jessica's cheek.

"I'm sorry. Just forget I said anything, okay? Why don't we go see what Angus bought for you?" Riley said wanting to bring back Jessica's earlier smile.

Jessica nodded. He followed Jessica out of the shower and was relieved to see that she'd moved passed the conversation and now seemed eager to see what Angus had bought. He watched her towel off so fast he had to laugh. Neither one of them were particularly dry when Jessica grabbed him by the hand and dragged him into his room.

"Oh my God!" Jessica said standing before his bed. "Oh my God! Riley, look at this dress!" She picked up a beautiful shimmering emerald green dress.

"Help me put it on!" she demanded.

When Riley had finished zipping it up in the back, Jessica turned to face him and held her arms out.

"Holy shit," Riley said. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. It hung mid-thigh, the neckline was low, and it was off the shoulder. Jessica turned to look at herself in the mirror.

"It's so beautiful!" Jessica said, "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"No Jessica, you are the most beautiful thing here. I'm stunned. I can't believe that Angus picked this out."

"Me neither ... and thank you," Jessica said looking up at him with a shy smile before looking at herself again. For the first time since she'd come to this place Jessica actually looked at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her hair and studied her face. Even if she'd had the opportunity she wouldn't have taken it, afraid to see what the men had done to her.

But now, observing herself in the mirror, she was surprised to see that given everything that her face and body had endured she didn't look as bad as she thought she should. Her wet hair hung in ringlets around her face. She had dark rings under her eyes and healing bruises and cuts but Jim had been right, the tan seemed to hide them. And with the changes that were happening between her and the men she felt optimistic that no new bruises or cuts were to come. Maybe, over time, she could heal completely. She studied her hazel eyes ... a touch of make-up would bring them out more. It was mind boggling to her that in a few short days she went from wanting to repulse the men to wanting to look good ... for them and for herself.

"You know what I need?"

"What?" Riley asked, hesitant to hear her answer. She'd been inspecting herself carefully. Turning her face, spending time on her healing bruises. He couldn't read her expression and it was dawning on Riley that between the conversation about her stolen virginity and the reminders of the abuse he and the men had doled out to her, she could easily go back to hating him ... them.

"Make-up and a blow-drier."

"You're fine just the way you are Jess." Riley said both relieved and eager to distract Jessica from any further self-scrutiny. He observed her in the mirror where their eyes met. She looked so small and fragile standing in front of his massive, muscular frame that Riley felt guilt grip him. It was an unfamiliar and unsettling feeling. Despite the bruises and fading scars Jessica looked hot to him. Clearly she wasn't seeing the same thing because she moved closer to the mirror and really began inspecting herself. He didn't want her to ... not until she was healed. And maybe then the image of them standing together like this, the dichotomy of his size to hers, his power to hers, would somehow change enough so that he didn't look so much like an asshole. "Look, you're dressed up, Angus is dressed up. I'm going to see if I have anything decent to wear, and then we'll go out and stun everyone with your beauty."

Jessica nodded but didn't look convinced that beauty was the word to describe her. Grasping her by her arms Riley maneuvered her to his chest of drawers, "I'll need your help though ... never dressed up before."

Ten minutes later, Riley and Jessica headed to the living room. It was darker than usual. As they entered they noticed candles on the kitchen table, and on the end tables. Soft music was playing in the background.

"Jessica?" Jim asked, getting up from the sofa. He let out a whistle, that Scott and Josh repeated as they moved toward her. "You're ... wow!" he said kissing her cheek which glowed slightly pink as Jessica blushed.

"Thank you ..." Jessica said, a shy smile on her lips.

"I don't know what to say ... " Scott said leaning in to kiss her on the lips, "you're stunning."

"I ... I ... " Josh stammered as he kissed her too. He stood back and looked her over. "I ..." he tried again.

"Way better than the baggy men's shirts and pants she's always wearing, isn't it?" Riley asked. He noticed that Josh, Jim and Scott had dressed up a little also. He grinned. He never would have guessed Angus as the type to plan a group date.

Angus came out of the kitchen and seemed unable to speak. Jessica went to him, into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you Angus ... I love it. The dress ... everything."

"You're welcome. Thank you ... for wearing the dress ... and for the other night."

"You're welcome."

"Well, if you're ready, dinner is done."

He led Jessica to the table, and the men followed.

********************************************************

"I don't know what you've done to Angus, but I like it." Jim said as he and Jessica slow danced around the living room. Dinner had gone well. Angus had surprised them with an incredibly decadent chocolate cake for dessert. They'd moved to the living room afterwards, and when "Stairway to Heaven" came on the radio, Jimmy asked Jessica to dance.

"I didn't do anything," Jessica said leaning against Jim.

"You're drunk!" Jim exclaimed. She'd had a couple glasses of wine, more than she'd had ever had with them in one sitting.