Lisa Ch. 08c: Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave, leave, leave, leave, leave!" she started screaming.

Mark took Jessica's elbow and guided her out of the house. Outside they stood looking back at it.

"We have to get her some help." Jessica said.

"There are some people helping her." Mark said and pulled Jessica toward the car.

"No Mark, I mean real help." Jessica got into the passenger seat, Mark behind the wheel and they were on the road in seconds. "She lives in filth. She's clearly not mentally well, and she needs new teeth. How can she eat without teeth?"

Mark glanced at Jessica. "I'll talk to them. They'll help her better. I promise. I know it's not what you want to hear but there's not much else that can be done. If Earl finds her ... She has to stay hidden. This is the best we can do."

Jessica nodded and distracted herself from her concern over Elsie by studying the paper Elsie gave them. Pulling her cell phone out she began entering the names and phone numbers on the paper into it.

Mark threw her a couple of looks but concentrated on driving.

Jessica's cell phone rang.

"It's Jim." Jessica told Mark before answering. "Hi."

"Hey. That was quick." Jim said.

"Yeah. She's not so good Jim." Jessica said, tears threatened to come but Jessica fought them back.

"Are you okay?" Jim demanded.

"Oh yeah, we're fine." She said glancing at Mark who was stealing worried looks at her. "And we got what we came for, that's what's important."

"Good. We're right behind you ... well a few cars behind let's pull over and you can come with us."

Jessica wiped a tear that escaped despite her attempts to banish it. She took a deep breath.

"I'm okay, really. We're almost home, right?"

"Okay. We'll see you in a few." Jim said, "Love you."

"Love you too." Jessica said and hung up.

"Jess, I promise that Elsie will be okay. I'll make sure if it myself. Okay?" Mark said.

Jessica nodded and sniffed while she wiped away her tears.

When they pulled into the driveway Jessica opened her phone again.

"I'll call Leah and let her know we're back and that we'll be at the pond soon."

As they got out of the car Jessica slipped the paper from Elsie into her jean pocket and noticed just as Leah's voicemail picked up that things weren't right. Something felt off. Mark felt it too, he pulled his gun.

And then from the house, the barn, the garage, the kennel, men appeared and moved toward them, guns pointed at them.

"Earl ..." Mark gasped.

... to be continued