Lisa Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ditto." Jessica murmured.

"You pretty much are a fucking teenager." Riley said with a laugh, pushing up on his elbows to look at her. Jessica kissed his lips.

"Age has nothing to do with it." Jessica said, "Horniness isn't measured in physical years ..."

Riley lowered his lips to her tit again. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you're odd. Sexy as hell, but odd." He laughed when Jessica crossed her arms over her chest with a humph. Unfolding her arms from her chest, Riley kissed her tit again, "It's one of the things I love about you baby." Looking up at Jessica, Riley's eyes twinkled with amusement before he tilted his head toward the picnic basket, "I had the hotel send a basket with some food, and wine. And there's an audio guide that will tell us about all the landmarks that we can see from here ..." Riley said, "but I want to keep you naked Jess. No one will be coming up here with us and I want to watch you, touch you, fuck you at will."

"Okay." Jessica agreed in a breathy voice, unable to hide how excited she was by the idea.

Riley kissed her all over.

"Wine?" he asked finally rolling off of her and opening the basket.

"Please." She said sitting up and rocking onto her knees she kissed the tattoo on his arm, then moved to his back, kissed down his back, his butt cheeks.

"Jess ..." he muttered as she pushed him forward so that he was on his hands and knees. She reached between his legs, stroked his cock, fondled his testicles, and slid her hand up to join her other hand in parting his muscular butt cheeks. Jessica lowered her face between his cheeks and licked his asshole, slid her tongue in it. "Jesus ..." he panted. Jessica licked down his crack, put her head between his legs and took his balls in her mouth, one at a time. Riley's moaning became louder but when she pressed her thumb in his asshole he lurched forward.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked.

"Trust me." She said and tried to press her thumb in again. And again he tried to move forward. Jessica got on her feet, circled her arm around Riley's waist and said, "Trust me Riley. You won't be sorry."

Jessica began inserting her thumb again. Riley went stalk still, but he didn't try to move away. He could have easily. But he waited, gasping in discomfort several times, but eventually Jessica was able to get her thumb in far enough and got a good rhythm going and in minutes Riley felt pleasure beginning to grow. He began to rock with it. Five minutes later he yelled, gasped, shook.

"Holy fuck." He panted turning around and pulling Jessica down on to the floor with him.

"That was your g spot." She said running her hands over his chiselled chest, resting it over his heart, feeling it pound hard and fast.

"I heard about that from Scott and Angus. What a weird fucking feeling. Is it like that for you?" Riley asked.

Jessica nodded.

"Except you ejaculate and I don't." Riley said, "That's just strange ... cumming without ejaculating."

"Mhmm." Jessica said as she kissed his neck, his chest, his nipples. Riley slid his leg between hers and she began to rub against it with her pussy.

Riley ran his hand down the length of her body, cupped her butt cheek, kneaded, squeezed, and then he took her knee and rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs out and up.

"Your turn." He breathed into her ear, nipped her earlobe, nipped her neck and rammed his fingers into her, pounding away at her g spot harder and faster. Jessica panted, moaned, begged, arched her body against his, pressing her tits hard against his chest before screaming and ejaculating. It took several minutes before Jessica calmed down and they lay together.

"I love it when you make a mess." Riley whispered in her ear.

"Did I at least get it on the blanket?" Jessica asked.

"Mostly." He said and chuckled when Jessica looked worried and tried to sit up. "Just kidding." He said kissing her cheek, nipping it, then her lips. "We didn't mess up the floor, promise."

Jessica relaxed, sighing in relief and then pressed harder against Riley.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you." Riley replied while grasping her tit. "How bout one more time." He said, "Before we take a short break for food, drink, and audio tour?"

"You promise it'll be short, right?" Jessica asked as Riley brought his mouth to her tit. "The break I mean, not the sex." Jessica added causing Riley to make a throaty chuckle.

"I promise ..." he said and kissed his way down her stomach only to find Jessica's legs and pussy lips spread wide for him as his mouth moved below her pelvis. "I love it when you're so wet ..." he mumbled as he lapped her up.

When Jessica came she immediately got up on her knees pushed Riley back and took his cock in her mouth but before he came he pushed her back. "Turn around." He said, "Put your ass up, that's it ..." he growled and taking her by her hips he slammed into her asshole cumming after several thrusts and then collapsing on top of her.

"Am I crushing you?" he asked.

"A little." Jessica squeaked. Rolling off of Jessica he pulled her to him.

"Sorry." He said kissing her.

"If I have to be crushed by something or someone I want it to be you." Jessica said.

Riley chuckled, "Well, I'm glad I could oblige. So listen, do you want to have that wine and some food and listen to the tour? Maybe we can get through some of it before I want to devour you again."

"Okay." Jessica agreed and sat up when Riley did. He passed her the glass of wine he'd poured.

"We have grapes, cheese, apple, some bread ..." Riley said.

"I'm okay with wine for now." Jessica said taking a sip and getting up.

"Not so fast ..." Riley said grabbing her ankle before she could walk away. "Five grapes, two pieces of cheese and a slice of bread. That's the going rate to see the tour."

Jessica nodded and sank back down to the floor. Riley fed her the food and Jessica tried to enjoy it but it all truly tasted bland. And her stomach threatened to turn itself inside out again.

"You're turning green ..." Riley observed.

"I can't eat anymore ... sorry ..."

"You did okay." Riley said. "Come on." He added after standing and extending his hand to her. Pulling Jessica to her feet, he went to turn on the audio tour. There was a button by the door. Jessica moved to the window and looked out.

Riley watched Jessica for a moment and got an instant erection. He decided to leave her alone so she could get something out of the tour but within thirty seconds or so Jessica was looking for him. And when she saw his erection she moved to him, dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. Riley couldn't bring himself to stop her. Instead he placed his hands on her head and thrust into her mouth. When he finally came, he lowered himself to his knees, slid his hand between Jessica's legs and fingered her to orgasm.

"Let's try that again." Riley said against her lips. Jessica nodded and the two of them went to the window. Riley pulled Jessica against him and they made it through fifteen minutes of the tour before they had sex again. And it went that way for the rest of the tour. Finally a voice came on over the speaker warning that the tower was closing in fifteen minutes.

"Shit." Riley said suddenly sitting up from where he and Jessica lay together after their latest coupling. He reached for his cell phone. "It's one in the morning. I lost track of time ... sorry Jess."

"Don't be." Jessica said her head lolling to the side, "I love the way you lose track of time ..."

"The guys are going to kill me." Riley added, "I completely tired you out."

"It was the wine. I'll be fine when we get to the hotel." Jessica said, barely able to keep her eyes open.

Riley dressed Jessica and then himself. "Come on baby, I can carry you back. I'll get the hotel to come get the basket and blanket tomorrow."

"I ... can ... walk ..." Jessica said quietly, but as soon as Riley had her cradled in his arms she was asleep.

At the hotel Riley knocked on the hotel suite door.

"What happened?" Jim asked in alarm when he answered the door.

"A lot of sex. Sorry guys but I wore her out." Riley said carrying her to the bedroom the other men following him.

"I'm okay ..." Jessica mumbled when Riley lay her on the bed.

"We'll get you in the morning." Josh said crawling onto the bed and lying beside Jessica.

"I lost track of time otherwise I would've brought her back earlier or at least called." Riley said, "Sorry."

"It's okay." Angus said, "That seems to be a common thing when it comes to being with Jessica." The men arranged themselves around her and fell to sleep.

Jessica bolted upright, cutting off a scream a moment before it escaped her. She climbed off the bed and went for a shower. Fifteen minutes later she was in her pajamas and opening the suite door to find Rick, Abe, Chris, Mark, Justine, Caleb, Don, Quinn and Amanda in the hallway.

Amanda and Justine looked pretty tired, "We made them promise to wake us up if they got up." Amanda explained. "We wanted a night with you too before we go home."

They headed to the room at the end of the hall. Mark got Jessica, Amanda and Justine a cooler each and the whiskey for the men.

They turned the sofa and the chairs to face the window and opened the blinds so they could see the replica of France twinkling in the night.

Amanda, Caleb, Don and Quinn took the sofa, Justine sat on Mark's lap on a chair, Chris sat on the floor in front of them and leaned on the chair between Justine and Mark's legs. Rick, Abe and Jessica each sat in an oversized chair.

"By the way Jess," Justine said, "I was finally able to convince Mark and Chris that I don't really expect them to sleep together. We wanted you to know so you don't worry about it."

"Good." Jessica said and it was easy to see that Mark and Chris were far more relaxed than they had been earlier. "Thanks."

"I can't believe that tonight is our second last night here." Amanda said.

"Me neither." Jessica said, "It's gone so fast."

"What should we do?" Rick asked.

"We should play a game. I can go down and get the cards." Don said.

"We play cards any time at home." Abe said, "We should play something else. Something different."

"Like what?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know." Abe said with a shrug.

"Any ideas Jess?" Rick asked. Jessica looked between Rick and Abe and wondered how they met. She suspected that they wouldn't tell unless they had to and she knew exactly how to make them.

"We could play truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat." Jessica said.

"Huh?" Caleb asked.

"Justine and Amanda, you must know this one." Jessica said looking at the girls but they seemed as oblivious as the men.

"One person offers the option of truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat to another player. The person picks one and then the original person can ask a question that needs to be answered truthfully if the person picked truth, or they have to do something that they are dared to do ... they can pass on a dare but not a double dare, or they have to repeat something. Usually that's something really embarrassing, like having Quinn say, 'I wear women's underwear.'"

"This is a real game?" Justine asked.

"A famous game." Jessica said with a nod.

"You start then." Mark said to Jessica.

"Okay. Rick, truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat?" Jessica asked.

"So I have to pick one?" Rick asked.

"Yes and once you do you can't pick it again until you've gone through the others."

"Okay." Rick said thinking, then he shrugged and said, "Truth. Why do you look so happy?" Rick demanded when Jessica straightened up, clearly excited.

"How did you and Abe meet?" Jessica asked.

Rick stared at her, "You set me up ..."

Jessica nodded and giggled.

"For someone who can't lie, you're pretty sneaky." Abe said, a bemused look on his face.

"Answer the question." Justine said, "I want to hear this too."

Rick looked like he wasn't thrilled about answering but then he just sighed and downed the rest of his whiskey. "Through mutual friends." He said. "We soon realized that we had the same mission in life, same goal. It made it obvious that we should be partners. Why are you looking at me like that?" he demanded when Jessica, Justine and Amanda stared at him in a dreamy way.

"So you knew right away?" Jessica asked with a sigh.

"Well, yeah ..." Rick said.

"That it was true love?" Amanda added.

"Rick is about as romantic as a rock." Abe cut in when Rick stumbled over his tongue trying to deny that love had anything to do with it. "But yes, it was true love." Abe said and looked really amused when Rick glared at him.

"You're their romantic hero right now," Quinn said to Rick with a laugh, "Enjoy it."

"So, is it my turn?" Rick demanded. "Abe, truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat." He said it in a tense voice.

"Promise to repeat." Abe said, and had to repeat multiple times that he was an asshole.

And the game continued. At one point Justine had to go downstairs to get her make-up so they could put it on Don as part of a double dare. They laughed so hard while they did it that even Don had to laugh eventually.

Finally Jessica picked truth.

"What is your best memory of your family." Abe asked and suddenly everyone got quiet.

"What kind of a question is that?" Chris demanded.

"What's wrong with it?" Abe asked, "We all wish we could give Jessica her family back but we can't. The next best thing is her memory of them. Good memories are never a bad thing."

"But if you don't want to answer Jess, that's okay." Justine said, glaring at Abe.

"It's okay." Jessica said, "But I have so many great memories ... I don't know if I can pick just one."

"You and your family seemed to be really close." Caleb said, "That's a good memory I'd think. I don't think any of us really know what that's like."

"I'd say we're pretty close right now, as a family." Jessica said.

"That's true." Caleb agreed, "I meant with blood relatives."

"Your best memory?" Don prompted.

Jessica nodded. "We were close. Really close. My brothers were the best. We called ourselves the four muskateers. We made it kind of a club and our friends joined too. We went everywhere together. That was great. Probably my favourite memory."

"The four muskateers. Roaming around, helping people." Rick said and he seemed to really like the idea.

Jessica looked at him and giggled, "I don't know that we helped a lot of people but we did roam around together. A lot."

"Knowing you Jess, and the story you told about that boy and the drugs, I'm sure that you helped people." Mark said. Rick flashed Mark a smile clearly happy that Mark was on the same page as him.

Jessica shrugged and looked down at the cooler bottle she was holding. "Not the same kind of helping that happened with Trex." She said quietly, "Besides, helping almost always seems to result in someone getting hurt. And not always the helper."

"That sounds like a story to be told." Don said.

Jessica shook her head.

"Jess you know I'm going to ask about it the next time you get to truth so you may as well just tell us now." Amanda said.

Jessica sighed. "One of my brother's friends was really into motorbike racing. Like we were. Well, it seemed that he and I had a stronger affection for it than my brothers did. When my parents forbade my brothers and I to go to these illegal races, my brothers listened. But, um, Brandon and I, not so much."

"So you were sneaking out of your house with this Brandon guy to go motorbike racing ... without your brothers?" Justine demanded.

Jessica nodded.

"And how old were you?" Justine asked.

"Thirteen." Jessica said.

"Jesus Christ Jessica, what the hell were you thinking?" Caleb demanded.

Jessica shrugged. "It was fine. Brandon was with me and if for some reason he wasn't one of the other guys from our club was. And Stew, the track owner was really nice. Actually, everyone at the track was really nice. That's why I felt so bad when my parents shut it down."

"Your parents shut down the track?" Mark asked.

Jessica nodded, "It was illegal anyway. But they didn't want me going there."

"How did they find out that you were going?" Rick asked.

Jessica shrugged. "I told them."

"You told them." Rick repeated. "Just out of the blue you told them you were going?"

"No, of course not. If I had it my way they'd never have known ... sorry." She added when she received unimpressed glares from everyone. "It was omission more than lying." Jessica said.

"So what happened?" Rick urged.

"Brandon was having an inappropriate relationship with his teacher." Jessica said. "One night the teacher's husband was murdered. The next day the teacher conveniently told the police about the relationship and that she had no idea where Brandon was the night when her husband was stabbed to death."

"Shit. Really?" Quinn asked.

Jessica nodded. "If my brothers friends were an extension of our family at the kid level, the police and FBI were an extension of our family at my parents level. We knew them all. Really well. They were at our place all the time. Took me to the movies, for ice cream. They were great ..." Jessica's voice faded.

"Jess ..." Rick prompted after a minute of silence.

"So, of course we knew Brandon was in trouble right away. The thing was that I knew where Brandon was the previous night. The whole night. We were together, racing. I told the police, my parents flipped. It cleared Brandon but my parents shut down the track. Luckily there were so many high quality riders in the club, Stew managed to go pro. I think that's part of the reason he was so quick to forgive me."

"You asked for forgiveness from the track owner?" Caleb demanded.

Jessica nodded. "I felt so bad. But he was really nice. He said he would have come forward when he heard of the charges if I hadn't. 'No good sending someone up the creek to protect something as stupid as racing' he'd said.

"And what happened to you?" Rick asked.

"Nothing really." Jessica said.

"Oh, come on." Justine said, "Do you expect us to believe that your parents let that slide?"

"They grounded me for a month." Jessica said.

"That was it?" Rick asked.

"No." she said in a small voice and suddenly sounded like she was going to cry.

"What else did they do?" Rick urged.

"Lay off Rick." Amanda said moving to kneel in front of Jessica and take her hands. "You don't have to tell us if it upset you so much."

"Did your father whip you?" Chris asked and he looked like he was remembering a personal experience.

"No, not at all, my parents weren't like that." Jessica said. "They never hit any of any of us, ever."

"So what did they do?" Abe asked.

"I had a horse. He was just like Ebony. Big, beautiful, wild. My parents had let me keep him because I promised to be safe on him. Only ride when they were there. Have him trained properly. My parents said that they couldn't trust me to do that anymore, since I hadn't listened about the track. So they sold him." Jessica began to cry and Amanda threw her arms around her, Justine did the same from behind.

"They sold your horse." Chris stated. "I think I'd prefer the whipping. Somehow, it seems less mean."

"Did you ever see your horse again?" Justine asked when Jessica stopped crying and sniffled while she dried her eyes.

"No. It wasn't until a couple of years later that they'd buy me anything that wasn't one hundred years old and as slow as molasses." Jessica said. "And even then it wasn't the same as Star."

"Didn't your parents do anything to reward you for saving your friend?" Don asked, "They seem like the type that would be proud of that."

"They were proud of that." Jessica said. "And they praised me a lot for that, but they were really disappointed that I'd been sneaking out. And I'm not sure that I ever made that up to them ..." Jessica began crying again.