Lisa Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Josh yelled. And the next thing Jessica knew the wheel was lowered and Scott was straddling her, his cock slamming into her pussy, behind him she could see Josh and she felt him fucking into her ass. Angus pulled her head back by her hair and slammed his cock in her mouth, deep down her throat, and Jim and Riley slid their cocks into her tightly bound hands and fucked in and out as Jessica gripped their shafts. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning and Jessica thought she was going to explode out of her skin. As the men pounded into her harder they began making noises that had Jessica's pussy and ass squeezing her so hard it almost hurt and when Riley and Jim began slapping her tits, Jessica came undone. Screaming hard on Angus' cock her whole body convulsed and then the men came. Snarls filled the room and Jessica gasped as Jim and Riley's hands constricted on her tits, squeezing hard. Angus' hands, which held her head in a vice grip, squeezed so hard that Jessica wondered if her skull would crack. Scott's hands on her sides, Josh's on her ass, all bruising her. And she loved it ... as the men's cocks jerked and sprayed into and on her, Jessica came again. She screamed long and hard and her pussy, ass, mouth, hands milked the men's cocks so hard it was likely they'd be as bruised as she would.

Neither Jessica or the men knew how long the screaming and cumming continued but eventually there was nothing but the sound of panting. Angus pulled out of her mouth and crouched by her head kissing her neck, cheek, lips.

"Fuck baby, sorry I fucked up the role play. We had a bunch more shit planned but I just needed to be in you." Josh said. He was still in her ass, caressing her cheeks with his hands, and he looked over Scott's shoulder. Jessica had lifted her head when Josh spoke so Scott leaned down to kiss her but he paused over her tits.

"Shit baby, Riley and Jim squeezed the shit out of your tits ... they're still blue." Scott said.

"God ... sorry Jess." Jim said, kneeling next to her now he kissed the tit nearest him gently, "I kinda lost control."

"Fucking understatement of the year." Riley added kissing the one nearest him, "Sorry baby."

"Don't be." Jessica said in a voice hoarse from screaming. "I loved it. You made me cum so hard ... thank you."

"I fucked the shit out of your throat baby, are you okay?" Angus asked caressing her neck.

Jessica nodded, "I think I just lost my voice from screaming."

"You screamed a lot," Scott agreed looking at her with appreciation, "The wax wasn't too much?"

"No," Jessica said shaking her head, "It was hot." Jessica giggled when Scott cocked an eyebrow at her double entendre. "It reminds me of the hot water game."

"Good, we'll do it again then." Scott said with a smile. "I'd planned to completely cover your pussy in wax, wait for it to harden, and then peel it off with a knife ... there's something appealing about digging around in your pussy with something sharp." He added, his voice guttural again. "But I think this was good enough for the first time."

"You really like that idea." Angus commented when Jessica's breath caught and she shuddered with anticipation.

"God you're so fucking hot." Josh said when Jessica had nodded enthusiastically.

"Fuck yes." Jim said, grinning at Jessica.

"You guys are too." Jessica said, "You're great at role playing. I had no idea you had such great acting skills."

"I don't know about our acting skills, but it was fun baby. We have to do it again, but I think we've done enough for tonight. It's late, we should get you cleaned up and to bed." Riley said.

Jessica nodded, "Can you show me the other devices first? Did you really buy them?"

"We can, and we did. We thought you may like them as a souvenir of our trip." Jim said as he and Riley worked to untie Jessica's hands and feet.

"Oh, wow, I do. Thank you." Jessica said as Angus scooped Jessica into his arms.

"No baby, thank you for letting us use them on you. You're a lot of fun to play with." Angus said kissing Jessica when she gave him a flattered smile. "So this is the cage that Riley mentioned." Angus said carrying her over to the tall metal apparatus that stood by the far wall.

"Not much room. Once you're in there you're pretty much held in place." Scott said. "Hole here for pussy access." He added sticking his hand in an opening in the bars. "One for your ass, and one for your mouth." He continued.

"And this is for rope play." Josh said standing next to what looked like a miniature crane. Angus brought her closer, and Jessica looked up at the crane perplexed with how it would work. "You hang from it." Josh said with a chuckle, "In a million different ways. Horizontally gives us the best access to all your holes. Rope tied tight around your tits, hands behind your back, suspended by your chest and ankles. Bent backwards, trussed up for our use." Josh said in a deep, aroused tone. "We can even hang you by your tits from it while we spank your sexy ass."

Jessica imagined that, remembering the exhibits in the museum that illustrated similar uses for the device.

"Fuck I can't wait to get our new house with a sex room. Set these fuckers up and play in there a lot." Riley said.

"God yes." Jessica agreed.

"When we do, we'll buy another one of your choosing." Angus said. "But right now we should wash our spunk off of you and get you to bed before we degenerate into another fuckfest."

"It's okay if we do." Jessica said.

"Baby, you can barely keep your eyes open." Riley said, "We told the others not to come up here tonight but just in case ..." Riley added draping a housecoat over Jessica.

"How are we going to take these things home?" Jessica asked as Angus carried her to the door.

"Riley and I'll clean up and take the devices to a storage facility. Don't worry baby, they'll be waiting for us and our new home." Angus said.

"Tonight?" Jessica asked with incredulity. Pushing up from Angus' chest Jessica looked between him and Riley.

"As soon as your asleep baby." Riley replied.

Jessica looked back at the devices. "Why don't we help you? It'll go faster with all of us helping."

"We'll be fine." Angus said continuing out of the room, down the hall and into their main hotel room.

"What time is it?" Jessica persisted, "It's late ... please let us help you."

"Josh and I will help." Jim said, "It's Scott's night with you anyway. How about he washes you up, puts you to bed, and the rest of us will take care of the toys."

"Sound fair?" Scott asked Jessica as Angus transferred her to him.

Jessica nodded as she snuggled into Scott's arms. She was surprised to find Scott shirtless. He had stripped down and Jessica sighed with contentment as she traced his muscles with her fingers.

"Good distraction." Josh said with a chuckle and leaned in to kiss Jessica's forehead, "Good night baby. Can't wait to fuck you in the morning."

The other men kissed her too and disappeared into the hallway.

"Shame that cum can't be a fashion accessory." Scott murmured as he carried Jessica into the hot tub and lowered both of them into the hot water. "I love seeing you covered in it."

Jessica giggled and kissed Scott's chest before her head lolled back on its own. Struggling to keep her eyes open Jessica murmured, "I love being covered in it."

"Mmm ... you always will be baby." Scott added as he slid his hand along her stomach, between her legs, and cupped her pussy. "You really liked that wax on your pussy didn't you?" he asked slipping his finger between her lips and gently caressing her clit, "You really have no limits ... unfuckingbelievable."

Jessica fought to stay awake, "Did your other girlfriends have limits?" she asked in a groggy voice. Scott's finger stilled and Jessica whimpered her dissatisfaction, managing to rock her pussy on his hand.

"I didn't have girlfriends baby ... just fuck buddies."

"Oh yeah ..." Jessica murmured, "Did they have limits? Oh nooo." Jessica complained as Scott's hand disappeared from her pussy entirely.

"Jessica, look at me." Scott said his fingers cupped her chin and tilting her face toward him. Jessica struggled to open her eyes and when she did she found Scott looking at her intently. "I've never role played before you. Never. Never role played, never made love, never was in love, and never wanted anyone as much as I want you. You're my first in so many ways Jess, I want you to understand how unique you are in my life. I have been with many women in the past, that's true, but baby, none of it has been like anything with you. Do you understand?"

The seriousness of Scott's voice pulled Jessica out of her sleepy haze.

"I do." She said bringing her hand to caress his cheek. Scott's eyes, so deep brown, and swimming with emotion mesmerized Jessica. "I love you Scott. With every fiber of my being, every part of me, I love you."

"I love you too." Scott said and brought his mouth to hers. He kissed her fully but gently. "Let's get you cleaned up. I'd love to fall to sleep after making love to you."

Jessica nodded and they fell into silence as Scott washed Jessica. Her hair, every part of her body. Every touch of his strong fingers was an erotic pleasure and it only intensified when Scott laid her back on the bed all pink, warm and clean. Crawling over her, Scott lowered himself on Jessica, his mouth taking hers again while his cock slid into her pussy. Jessica wrapped her legs around him, tight, and they became one, their bodies moving together in silent waves that intensified as they both felt the strange orgasmic sensation growing. As it washed over them they clung together silently shaking and shuddering, sleep over taking them as their orgasms tapered off.

Jessica awoke with an orgasm. When she opened her eyes she found Scott and Jim holding her arms above her head and nipping and sucking her tits. Angus had his ass in her face, straddling her, eating her out.

"Good morning." Riley said when she opened her eyes and backed over her face on his knees and slid his cock in her mouth. Josh was busy licking and prodding her asshole.

"We have about half an hour." Riley said when they'd all cum, "Before we need to pack and leave the room."

"So we have a lot to do to you in a really short period of time." Angus said.

"It'll go faster if you keep your hands to yourself till we say otherwise." Josh added, "Okay?"

Jessica nodded.

"Good." Riley said, "then get on your hand and knees."

Jessica did, and gasped when she was quickly invaded in every orifice. Angus wrapped his fingers around her tits and squeezed.

"Who says we need elastics?" Angus muttered just as Jessica screamed with pleasure.

An hour later they had packed, eaten breakfast with the rest of the family and now everyone milled around in the lobby as Riley and Sean took care of the bill. Jessica and Scott had gone to the jewelry store to pick up the necklace. They'd done a great job of adding the charms to the necklace and Jessica couldn't stop running her fingers over them as they hung around her neck as she stood in the gift shop looking through postcards.

"Excuse me." A man's voice said. Jessica looked up to see the man and woman she'd bumped into the other day. "We just wanted to apologize again ... make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine, thank you." Jessica said. When the man and woman were silent, studying her, Jessica began to feel uncomfortable. She put the postcard that she'd been looking at away. "I really should go."

"That man you were with." The woman said, "Seemed very angry. He didn't hurt you at all?"

"Abe?" Jessica asked in surprise. "No. He'd never hurt me. Um, excuse me please, I really should go."

"I'm sorry. It's just that we feel like we know you somehow." The man said, "Have we met before?"

Jessica looked at the man and the woman and suddenly an image flashed in her mind. This man, this woman, at her house. They were friends of her parents. She knew them alright.

"Um, excuse me." Jessica said and rushed out of the store. Looking around she saw the boys, the girls, Chris and Mark but no one else from her family.

"Hey Jess ... what's wrong?" Leah asked when Jessica linked arms with her.

"We have to go." Jessica said.

"What?" Leah asked.

"Now. We have to go now. Find Sean and the others, I'll tell Chris and Mark. We need to get on the bus and go. I'll explain later."

"Okay. I'll take the boys, meet you at the bus."

Jessica nodded, looked at the reception desk and felt panic growing when neither Riley or Sean were there.

"Chris, where is everyone?" Jessica asked.

"Outside. Sean and Riley paid. They went out to load the bus. What's wrong?" Chris said.

"Jess?" Mark prompted when Jessica looked around the room with a terrified expression on her face.

She grabbed Chris' hand, Mark's hand and dragged them over to Justine.

"Let's go. Now. Are Rick and Abe outside too?"

"Everyone is." Chris said.

"Come on." Jessica said.

In the parking lot Riley, Angus, Scott, Jim and Josh were on their way back to the hotel, worry etched on their faces.

"What's going on Jess?" Riley asked.

"I'll tell you once we're driving. There's no time, please, let's go." Jessica said.

Jessica paced the aisle of the bus as Riley drove. She kept looking out the windows and it wasn't until they were on the highway with hardly another car in sight that Jessica dropped onto a seat and exhaled.

"Can you tell us now?" Riley asked, looking into the rear view mirror as he drove.

Jessica nodded. "It was Senators Bernard and Delia ... the man and the woman I bumped into." Jessica said to Abe. "They're friends of my family. I ran into them in the gift shop again and they thought they recognized me from somewhere ..."

"Wait, you bumped into someone?" Angus asked looking between Jessica and Abe.

"It's more like they bumped into her." Abe spat. "I knew that was suspicious. Damn it."

"When did this happen?" Sean asked.

"Yesterday at the store where Jess bought the painting." Abe said.

"And you didn't think to tell us about that?" Corey demanded.

"No ... I didn't. Sorry." Abe said.

"It's bad, right?" Jessica asked looking around at everyone, terror evident in her expression. "Do you think they called the police? Are they going to hurt you?" Jessica continued, grasping Angus and Jim's arms.

"Shhh, shhh." Jim said and pulled Jessica onto his lap. "Everything is okay. Shhh, relax, okay? Just breathe."

"Jess, did you get the feeling that the senators knew who you were? " Riley asked, "Or did they just find you looked familiar?"

"I don't know." Jessica said, "I guess they didn't know who I was or they probably wouldn't have let me go ... right?" she asked suddenly brightening and sitting up straighter on Jim's lap. "I mean, if they knew who I was, they would have stopped me. So they can't know ..."

Silence hung in the air as everyone evaluated Jessica's relief.

"Jess. You could have gone home." Josh finally said, speaking what everyone was thinking. "They would have taken you home..."

"I am going home." Jessica said but then she understood what Josh meant. "I could never, ever, do that." She said quietly and looked around at everyone. Even the boys looked burdened. "We have an oath." Jessica said looking at her men, "And a pledge." She added looking at everyone else. She felt tears come to her eyes, "I told you that I don't want to go back." She added looking around at her family but when they didn't look convinced she added, "You wouldn't abandon me would you? If your families came back?"

"I don't think any of us would consider it abandoning." Leah said reaching out to stroke Jessica's hair. "If you returned to your world."

"We know you love us." Justine answered, "And we love you. It must have been a surprise, to see friends of your family like that. No one would have blamed you if you'd gone with them."

"I don't ever want to leave you." Jessica said glancing around at her family, tears filling her eyes. "Ever." She repeated when she looked at Jim, Josh, Scott, Angus and Riley when he glanced in the rear view mirror. "I don't think I could live without you."

"I know what you mean." Riley said locking eyes with Jessica in the rear view mirror. "Come here."

Jessica made her way to the front and when she was standing next to Riley he wrapped his arm around her. Jessica hugged him back.

"You saved us again baby." Riley added with a wink. "When we get home I'll express my gratitude to you properly. Now go get some rest. You look really tired."

"I'm okay." Jessica said.

"Will one of you guys take Jess for a nap?" Riley called back.

"Come on babe." Angus said coming up and taking Jessica's hand. Jessica followed Angus to a seat at the back of the bus. Angus leaned his back on the side of the bus, put his legs up on the seat and pulled Jessica down so she was lying on him.

"I won't leave you." Jessica mumbled against his chest.

"I know babe. I know. Go to sleep now."

Jessica fell to sleep for an hour and then went to sit with the girls.

"We came up with a ton of designs for the dress we want you to wear to our wedding." Sara said, waving her notebook at Jessica, "We thought you could pick which one you like."

"Is that a new necklace?" Justine asked reaching to pick up the heart around Jessica's neck.

"Josh gave it to me." Jessica said, "And I each of these ..." Jessica said lifting the other items one by one, "are from each of my nights with the men. The jewelry shop put them on as charms for me."

"That was a good idea." Leah said. "What do you have?"

Jessica walked through the charms beginning with the diamond that looked like a heart. The girls sighed dreamily when they looked at it.

"I can't believe they all fit onto your necklace." Angus said. Jessica looked up in surprise. She hadn't realized that the audience exceeded the girls but it seemed like everyone was listening.

"They did a great job, and now I can keep reminders of the trip with me always." Jessica replied.

"This was quite a trip." Corey said.

"Busy." Sean agreed.

"And the weddings are next!" Jessica said, clapping her hands.

"We have so much to do!" Sara agreed and the girls went into detailed planning. Jessica chose her dress from the sketch pads and spent a lot of time looking at the dresses the girls were making for themselves.

Finally they pulled into their driveway.

"I know it's not a resort." Jessica said standing with her men looking at the house. Scott and Josh each with an arm around her, all of them with a suitcase in hand. "But I missed it. It feels good to be home."

"Amen." Riley said, "And you know what? It's early and hot enough that we could go to the pond for a while."

That was met by a chorus of cheers.

They spent the rest of the day at the pond. When they came home Jessica and Scott hung the painting from Paris in the living room. That evening they had a bonfire and jammed late into the night.

When everyone went to bed the men went to the studio with Jessica.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" Riley asked Jessica as he slid his hand under her shirt, grasping her tits and pushed her back against Josh.

Jessica nodded, "Visit Elsie ..." she gasped as Riley pulled her shirt off and took her tits, one at a time, into his mouth. Josh and Scott pulled her pants off, Josh sliding his fingers into her butt crack. Riley moved to the side, hitched up one of her legs and took her tit in his mouth again. Scott did the same with her other leg and tit. Jim knelt down and began licking and nipping her pussy, removing his mouth long enough for Angus to dip his fingers in her and then slide his fingers, covered with her juices into Jessica's mouth.

"Then we'll have to be aggressive in order to get you enough time to sleep." Riley said and came when he saw Angus slide newly wetted fingers into Jessica's mouth. The others came as well, including Jessica with a resounding scream. "I said I'd show you my appreciation when we got home." Riley whispered into Jessica's ear, "My appreciation of you. Well, it begins now ... I need you over the back of the couch."

1...34567...11