Lisa Cuckolds Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rush hit my entire body, relaxing my pussy dramatically causing me to slide right over the second ring. As my pussy was reveling in the sensation I saw Summer slide her cock slowly into Lisa's pussy, stretching her, as well. I had a whole-body orgasm without ejaculating right then and there, listening to both of them moan as Summer bottomed out, her tits swaying over Lisa's mouth. Opening her eyes, Lisa took one then the other into her mouth as she wrapped her legs around Summer's hips, using her feet to pull her in deeper.

Fucking bliss.

The orgasm snaked through my body and mind: The sight of my Mistress pulling Her lover's cock deeper into her cunt while sucking on her breasts, then her tongue, feverishly, arms and legs wrapped around Summer combined with the stunning sensation of being filled and stretched wide open, yet beside the bed, not allowed to participate fully, being deprived of my usual place and its attendant satisfaction - being fully, thoroughly cuckolded - blew me away.

I continued to fuck my toy, stroking my clit while my pussy was getting stretched more than it ever had been. My eyes were glued to Summer's cock, glistening as it slid in and out of Lisa's pussy, first slowly, then with a steadily increasing pace, then slower. Summer fucked my girlfriend at least as well as I did, which did tug at my comfort boundaries just enough to feel absolutely perfect. I was in sub heaven. And Lisa was, too, evidently; though a Mistress, she can switch and submit when the scene is right. Summer's pace and placement were perfect. She grabbed Lisa behind the knees, spread Her wide open and started fucking Her hard. Good, deep, long, fat strokes of that gorgeous cock jutting out from her phenomenal, sweaty body started to bring us all closer to the edge.

"Mmmmmm'am...," I moaned, eyes slowly moving to Hers. Lisa opened her eyes and looked at me. "May i come, please?"

Lisa closed her eyes, smiled and shook her head no. "...Summer...will tell you...when...IF...to come. Greedy faggot," she dreamily grunted. "Just keep playing with your...little toy...and keep...playing with that clit. I want you...on...the edge."

"Yes, M'am...thank You, M'am," I moaned again, my eyes looking up to Summer, pleading. Summer's eyes locked onto mine and with her half-smile, said, "I'm seriously loving keeping you in this predicament, bitch. You're such a slut, you'll perform for us even when I'm giving your girlfriend what must be one of the best fucks of her life." Turning to Lisa as the words sunk in, "Am I right, baby?"

The nodding started with the rocking of Her body from Summer's body shoving her forward and it became emphatic, quickly: "Ooooooohhhh fuck YES, Summer...so good...don't...stop, please."

"Looks like she likes my cock, faggot," she turned back to me. "And you're just sitting there letting it happen, aren't you? You WANT this. It's your natural place, beside the bed, watching a hot dyke fuck your Mistress, isn't it, baby? Are you getting close, bitch? Make sure you stroke that clit. "

Stroking a bit faster, I replied, "Yes..."

Summer stopped fucking Lisa, "Yes WHAT, faggot? Answer me right and specifically or I guarantee you you will not come tonight. I will send you out of this room without your fucking dildo so you can just listen to me finish satisfying Her."

"ANSWER HER, FAGGOT," Lisa snapped at me, pulling Summer's hips with her hands to no avail. "Don't keep Me waiting!"

"Yes, M'am, Lisa, Summer, i'm sorry. i am close and yes...i am exactly where i should be, thank you both so much," I quickly stuttered.

At these words Summer resumed fucking Lisa.

"Oohhhhhh, that's better, baby, slide that cock in My pussy, I'm close...yesssss, right there," she gasped as Summer hit Her g-spot.

"Me too," Summer leaned in, whispering to Lisa. Between kisses, Summer glanced over at me, "You close, bitch?"

"Y...yes, M'am, i'm close but i'm not sure how long i can hold out."

"You'll be...fine. You can come after we...start," Summer was clearly nearing her climax. Lisa's grunts told us she was right there.

Then it was again silent, save for the sounds of Summer's cock slurping Lisa's wet pussy, my hand flying over my clit, and the fisting dildo invading my pussy.

Then Summer reached down and lightly pinched Lisa's clit.

"UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Lisa gushed a jet of cum hitting Summer in her taut belly which sent Summer over the edge. Grabbing Lisa's hips, she jammed her cock deep in Her pussy, twitching and shouting. Pulling out and slamming back in and holding, Summer continued her orgasm as I slammed down on the dildo all the way to the third ring. Leaning back to hit my own g-spot I masturbated, pointing my clit towards myself and felt the jets of cum squeeze out of my clit. They landed in hot streams on my chest as I watched my friend and my Mistress come together.

I continued to move the dildo in my pussy as I milked the cum from my clit and began my comedown. Summer collapsed on Lisa, as they caught their breath.

"Now be a good little faggot and clean that up," Lisa panted. Summer doesn't want that shit around her, I think, do you, babe?"

"Uhhh, hell no," Summer chuckled, still stroking my girlfriend's pussy with her cock.

As I started to rise, Lisa said, "No, bitch. Eat it. Any slut worth her salt swallows."

Summer laughed.

I shrugged and continuing my slow gyrations on my toy, with a shy smile, I proceeded to scoop up all the cum off my chest and stomach and sucked it off my fingers.

"Get it all in there first before you swallow. I want to see it. Summer, you don't have to look," Lisa instructed.

"It's kind of like watching an accident. I don't want to see it but I can't look away," Summer replied.

I scooped up all the cum and then opened my mouth to show Lisa who, upon seeing the puddle on my tongue, came. Again.

Summer's eyes went wide, "Omygod!"

Swallowing slowly, I cleared my mouth and said, "Yeah, that sort of does it for Her."

"Evidently!"

We both watched as Lisa came down again. She and Summer continued to fuck for a bit, kissing, cooling down, then Summer raised up, slowly pulled out, turned to me and said, "Well, clean my cock up, bitch. You're good for that sort of thing."

Still on my dildo I leaned forward and took her cock to the base, feeling it slide down my cum-lined throat, all the while staring up at her.

"Oh. My. God. That's hot," she said to Lisa.

"I know, she's a bit of a showoff but fuck, she knows she's sexy and she knows what she's doing."

"Keep sucking, darlin'," Summer coaxed, hands on my head, fingers entwined in my hair, "I can feel myself in your throat."

Nodding, tears coming to my eyes, I grabbed her beautiful ass and snaked my tongue out beneath her cock to get more in me. Sensing my need for breath, Summer pulled out, trailing thick deep-throat lube between my lips and the end of her cock. After my one breath she pulled my head to her and started to fuck my face. I relaxed my throat and tightened my lips around her shaft as I began fucking my dildo again.

Sounds of my gags filled the room as I allowed her to assert herself over me more directly. I gave myself to Summer as fully as Lisa did. Summer pulled out so I could catch my breath, then feeling me extend my neck to get her cock back in my mouth, slid her cock back down my throat. Lisa could see Summer swaying back and forth to the motion of my fucking the fisting dildo.

With my right hand busy on my clit, I reached up with my left and nudged her legs apart. As she complied I placed my middle finger gently against her slit, my throat still enveloping her cock. Putting pressure on her pussy I pulled off for a breath and looked up with a questioning glance.

"Go for it," she husked.

I slid that cock back in my mouth and fucked it with my throat as I slid my finger between her folds. Moaning, clearly close to coming, myself, I stroked Summer's g-spot. Back and forth on the dildo in my pussy, on the dildo in my throat and mouth, on her g-spot: I was fully Summer's bitch.

"Look at that slut go," Lisa's throaty voice reached our ears softly. Summer grunted in reply as I moaned and let her cock pop in and out of my throat, deep gagging noises surrounding everyone until with little warning Summer tensed up and jammed her cock in my throat, holding it there as she clamped her pussy down on my finger.

At this, I pushed down on my boyfriend and screamed through my nose as I came again, catching it on my hand. I pulled back for air then went back down on my boifriend's cock as she continued to come. As we came down from our respective peaks, Summer pulled back to the sounds of my whimpering.

"Oh, look, the faggot needs to clean up again," Lisa grinned, pulling my hand to her mouth. "I'll help this time, baby." She and I cleaned my hand then kissed, sharing the taste of my cum. Summer flopped back, exhausted, while I asked for some help up off of my knees. Lisa pulled me up to join them on the bed.

"Who's a happy faggot," she crooned.

"i'm a happy faggot, M'am, thank you both so much," I gushed.

"Not just a faggot anymore, either, are you," Lisa's voice taking on a more somber tone as she made sure I saw her grab Summer's hand.

"No, M'am," I asked, the reminder slowly returning to the fore of my consciousness.

As Summer squeezed back, Lisa said gently but firmly, "You. Are a cuckold now. This cannot change. You can't undo it. You'll always be a cuckold." Holding Summer's hand and my gaze simultaneously, she continued, "I was reluctant, as you know, before tonight, but after what just happened, there's no way I'm going back. I love you more than ever and you'll always be my primary partner but you'll always be my cuckold as well. That's what you want, isn't it?"

The love was clear in her eyes as was the certainty of her statement. There was no returning. I nodded.

"Good, because I don't want to stop this. It's too good to stop, don't you agree, Summer?"

"Fuck yeah, I agree," Summer replied. "Jake," she continued, "thank you for introducing me to your girlfriend. Don't worry, I'm not interested in stealing her away, though I probably could, if tonight is any indication." I shuddered, a mix of fear and pleasure suffusing my body. "But I will be back to fuck both of you. Soon, right baby?"

Twisting around to Summer, Her pussy peaking out between her tanned thighs, Lisa kissed Summer deeply, "That's right, baby. We have lots of plans together and for Jake, don't we?"

Summer just started chuckling as I craned my neck towards Lisa's bulging pussy, so close...

12