Lisa - Destiny Unfolding

Story Info
Lisa uses her skill and body to gain control of a couple.
5.1k words
4.51
22.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

All persons or entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or entities, existing or previously existing, is entirely coincidental.


"Hello, WC Auto Service, how may we help you?"

"I need to get a service done on my Toyota Corolla" said Lisa. "Can you do it in my driveway this Saturday at 11am?"

"Please hold while I check our bookings." There was a brief pause on the line. "That should be fine. Our mechanic, Brad, will be able to do it."

"Great," said Lisa. "My address is 285 Altona Street. I'll be expecting Brad on Saturday. Bye."

Lisa Jackson was 35 years of age, 5'8" and was an average weight for her height. She worked out at least three times a week and also tutored self-defense classes on Tuesday evenings at the local high school. Her body was toned with well-defined curves. Her hair was shoulder length and brown, but she kept it in a loose "up-do" showing off her long neck. She had an aura of confidence and good health about her.

Lisa was currently head of security at a nearby shopping mall, with 25 people reporting to her. She worked for IXX Secure, a top-notch security firm. She had been in that role for two years and was extremely shocked and disappointed when she was recently passed over for a promotion to area manager covering five malls. Lisa had always been career-focused and achieved her goals through commitment and hard work. She had started her working life by joining the police department where she spent eight years as a uniformed officer and five years as detective. While she was a detective, she spent a year doing undercover work and a year doing hi-tech surveillance. She left the force as a Detective Sergeant to take on the security role at nearly double her police salary. Lisa maintained strong friendships with half a dozen officers still on the force and kept regular contact with them.

Lisa's private life had included a couple of steady relationships that lasted 2 - 3 years. She blamed her shift work as a cop as the biggest reason the relationships went cold. When she was not in a relationship, she couldn't fight off the urge to get off at least once a week. She even had a collection of toys in her bedside drawer. Sexually, she was a late bloomer but learned how much she enjoyed getting off when she was 18 and found her parents' stash of porn videos. She always took the opportunity to watch the tapes and play with herself when her parents went away for the weekend and left her home alone. Through watching the tapes she had found she wasn't adverse to the girl/girl scenes. In fact, they turned her on. Over the years, she had a couple of one-night encounters with women, finding little interest in pleasuring them but intense sexual satisfaction when they went down on her.

Lisa now lived in her own house and planned to pay off the mortgage within 12 months. The house was a modest two story with three bedrooms upstairs and the living areas downstairs. There was a garage on the side of the house and in the back yard was a semidetached small studio/guest room with an en suite bathroom. Lisa had the studio set up as her gym complete with a mirror wall, floor mats and a treadmill.

It was now Saturday and Brad was browsing his mornings schedule on his PDA. "No big jobs. I should easily finish by lunchtime," he thought to himself. Brad worked for WC Auto Service and operated their mobile service unit. He had done his trade training with WC Auto Service and stayed on as a mechanic. Being a mechanic was natural to Brad. He had developed a passion for motorbikes in his teen years and spent many hours working on his and his friends' motocross bikes. He was now 24 years old, but living at home with his parents. Brad was 5'10" and on the lighter side of average for his height. He had a steady girlfriend of two years and they were planning to get their own place once their finances allowed.

At 10:55 am Brad pulled into Lisa's driveway. Brad rang the doorbell and Lisa appeared at the door in her gym leotards. "Ms. Jackson?" Brad asked.

"You must be Brad from WC Auto Service," Lisa said, smiling. When Brad looked at her questioningly, she continued teasingly, "It says it on your shirt." Brad grinned sheepishly when she gave him the car keys.

"This is only a minor service. So I'll be about 40 minutes," Brad explained.

"Follow me," said Lisa as she wandered past him and across to the garage.

Brad admired Lisa's form in the leotard as he followed behind her.

"Well there is the car. I'm about to start my exercises, so I'll most likely be in the gym when you finish. You can just go through the door at the back of the garage and you will find the gym."

"No problem," Brad replied as he turned back to his vehicle to get his equipment.

Lisa disappeared back into the house.

Brad completed the service, packed up his equipment and grabbed his bookwork from his van. He went to the glove compartment of Lisa's Corolla to fill out the service log. When he grabbed the book, he noticed something else in a plastic bag in there. Curiosity got the best of him. He pulled it out and his pulse raced as he recognized that it was a vibrator. Quickly glancing over his shoulder to make sure he was alone, Brad undid the bag seal and brought the bag to his nose. Inhaling deeply, his cock went instantly rock hard at the strong women scent filling his nostrils and Brad's images of Lisa in her leotard. Reluctantly, Brad put the plastic bag back and completed the paper work.

He went to find Lisa by going through the garage and out to the gym. The gym door was open and fast beat music was pumping inside. Brad stood in the doorway, greeted by a rear view of Lisa on all fours doing thigh stretches. Lisa slowly stood and muted the music when she saw him watching her.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"All done. It comes to $250," he replied. "Would you like to pay in cash or with a credit card?"

"Oh. That's a little more than I was hoping to pay. Is there anything I can do so you will reconsider the fee?" Lisa asked coyly as she dropped her gaze to his bulging pants and lingering there before making eye contact again.

Brad's mind began to swim. His pulse raced. He always thought he would be faithful to his girlfriend, but now his hormones were making the decisions. Lisa knew Brad's hesitation meant that she had him. Before he could reply, she stepped forward and put her hand on his pants, pressing against his cock.

"Let's say we fire the rocket and call it an even $150," said Lisa softly into Brad's ear.

"O-O-OK," Brad stuttered as he thought he was going to come in his pants. "T-T-That sounds fair but you won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not," Lisa purred, pretending to be offended. "It'll be our little secret." said Lisa. "Well, I need a shower first and from the looks of you, you could use one as well. Just go through that door and jump in the shower. I'll go grab a rubber from the house and come back and join you."

Brad entered the en suite, quickly took off his clothes and threw them in a pile on the floor. He got the shower temp right and stepped in. Lisa returned with a condom and placed it on the sink top. She then peeled off her leotard while Brad watched. He was mesmerized by her toned body; firm breasts and neatly trimmed bush. She entered the shower cubicle and embraced him under the full flow of water. Brad's cock was pressed up between their stomachs. Lisa moved back a little and grabbed his cock with one hand, maneuvering it so the head pressed against her pussy lips and started rubbing the shaft. Brad lost control of himself and came all over Lisa's bush and inside her thighs.

"Oh," Lisa said, with a wry smile. "And you have me all turned on. How about sucking my clit and making me come," she said as more a statement than a question.

"Sure" said Brad feeling a little more embarrassed than disappointed at the fact that he didn't get to actually fuck her.

Lisa then washed the come off of her pussy and thighs. They both got out and toweled off in silence.

Lisa led Brad to a floor mat in the gym. She laid back on it, parted her knees and motioned for Brad to eat her. Brad had the knack when it came to eating pussy and eagerly took up the task. At first Brad slowly and gently ran his tongue up between Lisa's pussy lips, avoiding direct contact with her clit. He repeated this couple of more times until Lisa grabbed his head and thrust her hips upward to get direct contact on her clit. Brad knew then what she wanted.

There was more to Lisa's arousal than just the skilled oral assault. She thought maybe it was her position of control over Brad. She lay there as the pleasure built and turned to the wall mirror. Lisa watched as Brad's hand caressed her buttocks and his head bobbed around her crotch. Brad moved his hands around to the insides of Lisa's thighs, using his thumbs to part her pussy lips, He sucked Lisa's clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue against it over and over again. Lisa came powerfully watching the action in the mirror.

When Brad came up for air, he moved to lay beside Lisa on the mat. "Well I wouldn't like you to feel unsatisfied with the arrangement Brad." said Lisa. "So come back in the evening next week and you can screw me proper."

Brad thought for a moment. "How about Thursday?"

"It's a date," said Lisa, smiling coyly.

They got dressed and Brad changed the docket from $250 to $150. Whistling to himself, he left.

After Brad left, Lisa went into the house and sat at her PC. She carefully reviewed the hidden camera video of Brad eating her pussy. It clearly showed Brad's face but not hers and not showing the unique tattoo of the flock of bluebirds on her inner thighs. Lisa sighed with satisfaction. It had all gone to plan!

......

Four Weeks Prior

Lisa was in her office at the mall and the phone rang. She looked at the display and recognized the number as Steve Black's, the national manager of her firm, IXX Secure.

"Hi, Steve." she answered.

"Hello, Lisa. Bad news I'm afraid. We are promoting Dave to area manager. You were very close to getting the job but there was a red review provided by the beauty salon, Oh Yeah Beauty, which dropped your score."

Lisa was stunned for a moment. Then suppressing her anger, she replied tightly, "Oh, thanks for letting me know, Steve," before hanging up the phone without letting him say more.

"That is bullshit!" Lisa exclaimed. "What the fuck did that bitch Cara say about me?" Lisa puzzled out loud.

Cara was manager of Oh Yeah Beauty, a salon which offered waxing and manicuring services as well as selling boutique beauty products. Cara had seven people working in the salon and split her time between the business admin and servicing customers. She was 26 years old, 5' 3" tall, had a slim build and blonde hair which she kept short.

Lisa left her office and headed down to see her confident Angie in the mall administration. Last year Lisa had helped Angie track down her 16 year old daughter when she ran away from home with her boyfriend. So Angie was keen to repay her debts to Lisa.

"Hi, Angie."

"Angie, I need to see the last mall customer feedback report from Oh Yeah Beauty. Do you have it?"

"Now Lisa, you know it's against company policy for me to show you confidential documents," Angie said for effect in case anyone was listening. She rifled through her filing cabinets and found the document Lisa was looking for. She gave the copy to Lisa.

"I know you will not let anyone know I gave this to you," said Angie in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Thanks. I'll make sure it's cool," Lisa said, pocketing the form.

Lisa reviewed the report when she returned to her office. In the comments section on the form, Lisa read the damaging text: "The head of mall security never provides a timely response when we advise of suspected thieves."

"What the hell?" Lisa nearly shouted. Her team had apprehended persons on every account where the salon had called.

"I don't know what that bitch Cara is up to, but I'm going to screw her life up," Lisa vowed. On Thursday, that section of the mall was due to have locks, cameras and other security devices inspected. Lisa scheduled herself as part of the three-person team to do it.

On Thursday, Lisa prepared her equipment bag for the inspection. She had brought along some extra equipment which she slipped into the bag. She stepped out of her office into the security staff room where Adam and Wayne were waiting with their bags to start the inspections.

"I'll do Oh Yeah Beauty, Books R Us and Bats n Balls. You guys cover the other six stores we have listed for today." Adam and Wayne headed off to begin their assignments, thinking to themselves that it was good that the boss got involved in the shop floor tasks.

Lisa entered Oh Yeah Beauty, checking the glass door locks and magnetic sensors on the way in. There were two cameras in the business, one over the cash register and one over the retail stock. Lisa checked with her monitoring crew via radio and confirmed the function of the cameras. She proceeded to the rear of the store where there was a stock room, office, and ablution. The office had a rear door that allowed access from the service corridor. Lisa took a breath and knocked on the office door, knowing she was most likely to see Cara. Cara opened the door. When she recognized Lisa, she nervously said, "Hi. What's up?" Lisa fought her emotions to act cool. "Just doing the quarterly checks. I need to check the service door."

"Go for it. I've got an appointment now, so excuse me," said Cara as she brushed past Lisa.

Lisa entered the office and closed the door behind her. She placed her bag on the desk and quickly placed an audio bug under the desk and a discrete IP monitor on the PC network cable. She went on to check the service door lock and magnetic sensor. She exited the office and passed Cara on the way out.

"All good," said Lisa.

"Thanks," said Cara.

Over the next week, Lisa recorded Cara's office conversations and monitored net traffic from Cara's office. From the conversations she overheard, Lisa deduced that Cara was in a steady relationship with Brad, a mechanic with WC Auto Service. She also worked out that Cara still lived at home and was planning on moving in with Brad when they were in a financial position to do so. It was also apparent that Cara was doing part time study on Thursday evenings for a B Bus.

Overall, network traffic showed nothing remarkable except for a number of visits to www.missdom.org. "Wow a lesbian Domme/sub site" Lisa said to herself, a bit intrigued by her discovery about Cara. Lisa went on to the site and created a login under the username " MizzDesire." She monitored the comings and goings of other users, cross checking with the IP traffic on Cara's PC. It was obvious that Cara was logging in as "veenus." After reading through several posts to "veenus," it was clear that Cara desired to be a sub. The other thing that became clear trawling through the site was that it made Lisa extremely excited. On a number of occasions she had to lock her office door and rub her clit to get off.

Over the next week Lisa, under the guise of MizzDesire, nurtured a relationship with Cara on missdom.org until Cara asked if Lisa wanted to go into a private chat room. "MizzDesire" agreed.

"Would You be my online Mistress?" typed Cara. "I desire to serve You."

After a slight pause Lisa responded, "Will you do what you are told, without question or hesitation?"

Cara replied quickly, "Yes."

Lisa typed, "you will address me as 'Mistress.' you will be online at 1pm tomorrow to do as I say."

"Yes, Mistress." Cara replied. Lisa gave Cara instructions for offline activities that she was to do to prepare herself.

Lisa went offline, jumped up and locked her office door as she sunk her hand down the front of her pants to her soaking pussy, bringing on a quick orgasm. Lisa sat back in her office chair and planned her first assault on Cara's life by wrecking her relationship with Brad. She found the number for WC Auto Service and picked up the phone.

.....

It was now Monday, Brad was heading off to his first job on his list but couldn't stop thinking about his encounter he had with Lisa on Saturday and the date for Thursday. These euphoric thoughts were countered by anxiety at his cheating on Cara and cheating his employer.

Lisa had got her must do morning jobs out of the way and headed out in the mall and down to Oh Yeah Beauty. She entered the store and saw Cara at the checkout finalizing a sale. Lisa approached the counter and made eye contact with Cara who acknowledged her with a quick smile as she gave change to the customer in front of Lisa.

"Hello, Cara. I want to get a bikini wax on Friday afternoon. I am a little shy and am wondering if you can fit me in."

Cara flicked the pages on the appointment book and ran her finger down Friday's page. "I can do 2:15," she said.

Lisa felt herself being turned on by the encounter with Cara, as she knew she was gaining some control on her. "That would be good, I'll see you then," Lisa said as she turned and exited the store.

At the end of the day, Lisa returned home and ran herself a warm bath. She sat on the edge of the bath and shaved her pussy and legs before sinking into the bath and rubbing her clit to an explosive orgasm.

It was Tuesday. Lisa was wearing her camel colored skirt suit. In the afternoon Lisa logged in to missdom.org for her planned meeting with Cara. Lisa locked her office door and grabbed a USB camera from her drawer. Cara came on line and they went straight to private chat.

"Hello, Mistress," typed Cara.

"Hello veenus, were you a good girl and do as I said yesterday?" asked Lisa.

"Yes, Mistress. I put clothes pegs on each nipple and one on my clit for an hour last night," typed Cara.

"Did it make u cum?"

"Sorry, Mistress. i tried to resist... but i was so horny when i removed the pegs that i couldn't help myself. i had to rub my clit... i came."

Over the past week Cara had intimated in the chat room to Lisa about her private life and boyfriend. She learned even though Cara had been online pursuing her fantasies she had never physically been with another woman.

"You know a good submissive would have done exactly as they were told. you came without My permission. you will be punished. I forbid you from having sex with your boyfriend for a week. Tell him you have woman trouble and can't be intimate."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

"Now, veenus, I have a treat for you. I'll be back in a minute." Lisa then stood and pulled down her panties. She pulled her skirt up high, sat back down and removed her panties over her shoes. Lisa hooked up the USB cam and positioned it on the desk looking back at her crotch. She then spread her legs placing her heels on the desk. She looked at the cam window and adjusted the cam so it had a nice shot of her pussy and inner thighs, including her tattoos. Finally she clicked on the camera icon in her chat window.

"I'm back. do you like what you see?" typed Lisa.

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

"What would you do if you were here?"

"Anything my, Mistress desired," replied Cara.

"I would make you lick the juice from my pussy and suck my clit."

"Yes, Mistress. Would You like me to suck Your clit until you came?"

Lisa didn't reply, but Cara could see Lisa's hand go down to her pussy when she convulsed in orgasm. As this happened, Cara put her own hand down to her crotch and pressured her clit through her pants making herself come.

"You will be online tomorrow at 2 pm," typed Lisa. She disconnected before Cara could reply.

It was now Thursday afternoon and Lisa had just returned home from work. She quickly showered and dressed up with black suspenders, stockings and G string with matching lacy bra. She put on a black mini skirt and lemon blouse. Then, she over finished with some black glossy stilettos. Lisa double checked the shot of the two hidden cams focused on the sofa. Everything was ready to roll when the doorbell rang.

12