Lisa Feeds All of Us

Story Info
Lisa gets milked.
1k words
4.14
48.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I laid my eyes on her was at a nudist resort. She was a vision of loveliness, a 5'10" beauty. Her long black curly hair cascaded over her ample bosom covering all but her protruding nipples which jutted out almost two inches. Her stomach was taught and her smooth pussy was begging to be admired by everyone.

As I was with my brother Tommy, I told him that someday she was going to be mine. He laughed and said I was dreaming but if I got her, he wanted some of her too. I looked at him and told him that it was a deal as we enjoyed the day basking naked in the warm sun.

The next morning I ran into her at breakfast. I introduced myself and told her my name was John. She said her name was Lisa. Over breakfast, we got to know each other and we made arrangements to meet for lunch. I asked her if my brother Tommy could join us and she just smiled and said yes.

When I saw Tommy, I told him that we were going to hook up with Lisa at lunch and he smiled and said he would be there.

Well, to make a long story short, Lisa and I got married a year later. Tommy was my best man and the three of us became a family.

Tommy lived in our basement apartment, and at 18, he was still in college.

A few months after we married, Lisa became pregnant and we made all the arrangements for the baby's arrival.

When the day came, our son arrived late at night and within two days Lisa and I took our baby home.

Lisa nursed our son and she didn't mind it when Tommy and I watched. She seemed to enjoy giving us a show.

After a few months, the baby was put on formula and regular milk and Lisa was left with two big swollen milk cartons for tits.

Then one day she asked me if I would suck the milk from her tits as they were starting to hurt. Without hesitation, I quickly agreed and I had her lay down in bed and I laid besides her, putting her swollen nipple in my mouth. She held my head as I gently started sucking her nipple. After a few minutes, I got my first taste of her milk. It was warm and sweet and starting to flow nicely now.

As I was sucking her nipple, Tommy passed by the room and saw us. As I continued sucking Lisa's tit, Lisa asked him if he would like to help out. Without question, Tommy joined us on the bed and took Lisa's nipple in his mouth and started sucking it.

Here, the three of us were on the bed with my wife between us getting her nipples sucked and giving us her stored up milk.

It took a while before we emptied her jugs but we were all satisfied when we were done.

The next morning, Lisa asked us if we would do this regularly for her. I told her I was ok with it and Tommy said he was ok with it.

That night, Lisa had put on a black sheer lingerie with her tits sticking out the holes in her top. Her nipples were already erect and waiting to be sucked.

Tommy and I got to work on her nipples and didn't have to wait long for her milk to start flowing.

As we were sucking her dry, Lisa started moaning and moving her hips around. She pushed my hand down to her pussy and told me to stick my fingers in her cunt. I told her Tommy was here. Then she said that he could do it too.

As we continued drawing milk from her, my hand found her slit and I slid my fingers in her cunt. She let out a gasp and pushed my mouth onto her tit.

I started finger fucking Lisa as we both sucked her nipples.

Then Tommy slipped his fingers in my wife's cunt and finger fucked her.

Then, it happened. Lisa ripped the g-string from her pussy and pulled Tommy on top of her. She found his buckle and undid his pants and grabbed his hard cock and slid it in her cunt.

I was shocked that my wife now had my brother's cock deep inside her cunt as she let him fuck her. It didn't take long before he said he was cumming. He pulled out his cock and shot his cum all over her lingerie and face.

By the time he came, we finished sucking Lisa's tits dry.

When everything calmed down, Lisa apolgized and said she didn't know what came over her. I told her it was ok. I also told her it turned me on to see my brother fucking my wife.

After we all got our wits together, Tommy left and I asked my wife what happened.

She said that both of us milking her got her so aroused that she needed a cock in her. She kept apologizing but I told her it was ok but that it got me by surprise.

I told her I loved her and would she want to do it again. She said that us sucking her nipples got her so horny that she would have fucked ten men.

Lisa said her tits were always full and she needed them to get drained dry constantly. She also said that since her tits filled quickly, she will need more than one session a day.

That night the three of us discussed Lisa's problem. We decided that until she stops producing milk, Tommy and I would suck her dry as often as needed, either together or one on one.

We also decided that it would be ok if during her milkings she got horny and needed to get fucked, it would be ok if Tommy and I fucked her at that time.

So, for the next couple of months, Tommy and I sucked Lisa's tits dry and in doing so, also satisfied her need to get fucked by both of us.

Eventually, everything came to an end when Lisa went dry.

None of us ever mentioned our duty of servicing of Lisa afterwards. However, the three of us were looking forward to our next baby.