Lisa Finds A Friend For Bill

Story Info
New friend for hubby and I.
1.6k words
4.33
41.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

My husband and I have a very open relationship that we both enjoy. We are very happy within our relationship but both of us enjoy the thrill of new playmates. On several occasions I have been asked what is the secret to your relationship. Those that have asked have said that we always seem so into each other but also seem to have plenty of new playmates. I tell them that it all boils down to two very important things, love and trust. Communication is also important. In our everyday lives we both naturally show each other how important they are to us. We both know that love each other without reservation. I understand that Bill finds other women attractive and desirable because I have the same feelings toward men. We openly share these desires and even help one another fulfill these desires.

Not too long ago we were out for a little fun and ended up at a local night club. We danced and drank and were having a very good time. After one of our dances we were returning to our table and a very attractive young woman walked in front of us and excused herself as she went by. I noticed the look on Bill's face and commented on how attractive she was. He looked at me and said he thought she was hot. Well when Bill thinks a girl is hot it really means he would love to fuck her. At that point I gave him a kiss on the neck and told him we would have to see about getting to know her better. I watched as she found her seat and it appeared she was by herself. When the next song came on I watched a young man ask her to dance and she accepted. After the dance she passed our table on her way back to her seat. I noticed her eyes checked out Bill so I knew she may be interested.

I waited until she was seated and told Bill I would be back in a moment. I went over to her table and told her that my husband found her to be extremely attractive and I would appreciate it if she would accept his dance proposal. She looked a bit stunned so I told her I was not the jealous type and I liked to see him happy and if getting acquainted with an attractive woman made him happy I was all for it. Then I said he did the same for me when I saw an attractive man. She then smiled at me, introduced herself as Laura, and said she would love to dance with him. I introduced myself and thanked her. Before I left she told me she had noticed him when she first arrived and he was a hunk. We both laughed and I responded that I knew and was lucky to have him.

Back at our table I looked at Bill and said "go for it big boy she thinks you're hot". He didn't waste much time and as soon as the next song began he went over and asked. She accepted and as they walked past our table she smiled at me. They ended up dancing three songs in a row and by the end they were laughing together like old friends. When they got to our table I asked Laura if she would care to join us. Without hesitation she said she would love to. Bill went to her table and retrieved her drink and told the waitress she would be joining us. While he was doing that one of my favorite fast tunes came on and I asked if she would join me. She was a good dancer and we had a good time dancing together.

When we returned to the table we both needed to make a trip to the ladies room, so off we went. When we finished out rest room duties we were both at the mirror making hair and makeup adjustments. I told her that Bill and I had an open relationship and we were swingers. Then I told her there was no pressure but if she was interested I would love her to come home with us and make Bill happy. I assured her I would leave them alone. Laura smiled at me and told me she was pretty open minded too and she would love to come home with us, but only if we made it a threesome. Looking me right in the eye she said her had a bi side and thought I was as hot as my husband. I reached out and put my arms around her and as I squeezed her ass I told her I too was bi and found her to very desirable. We returned to our table and danced, talked and drank for about an hour and then decided it was time to go. Bill took care of the tabs and we went out to our cars. Outside I suggested Bill give me the car keys and he go with Laura so we didn't get separated. They both liked that idea and we went to our cars.

As I pulled out of my parking space I noticed Bill and Laura were kissing in her car. I just smiled to myself and thought about what a great night this was going to be. When we got to the house I let Bill fix us drinks and I showed Laura around the house. Before returning to get our drinks I took the opportunity to pull Laura to me and kiss her very passionately. Her response was electrifying and I think both our motors were running. Bill had our drinks ready so we picked them up and one of us stood on each side of Bill. Being the bold one I reached down and fondled Bill's cock and invited Laura to do the same. As she was fondling it, it grew to full attention so I told her she should set it free. I helped her undo his pants and when his cock came to view her eyes got big and she uttered "Oh my God". She continued to play with it until I told her to go for it and she sank to her knees and wrapped her mouth around it. I watched for a couple minutes and then suggested we move to the bedroom.

In the bedroom we all helped each other out of our clothes and groped each other. Once on the bed I positioned Laura in the middle and as Bill went down on her I sucked her tits and kissed her passionately. Bill was doing a fine job and she pulled me so tight as she had her first orgasm. When it subsided I told Bill it was time to fuck her and as he positioned himself at her pussy I took hold of it and guided it into her very wet pussy. As I was doing that I was whispering to her to enjoy it. Once they got into a rhythm I laid back and watched. It was so hot. Laura loved his big cock and was very verbal letting us know. As Laura's excitement intensified she pleaded with him to cum in her. Bill responds very well to verbal eroticism and in a few moments he was giving her the cum she wanted as she too was cumming. Both their orgasms were very intense and when they finally rolled off each other they both lay limp on the bed. I leaned down and thanked Laura and then kissed her as I reached down to her cum filled pussy. Then I slide down and began licking and eating all of the cum that Bill had deposited. As I was doing this Laura's body began to respond to the stimulation and I knew I could make her cum again. I continued until she came and then we both hugged and kissed.

Then I moved over and after kissing Bill for a good long time I told him it was my turn. I fondled his cock until I in position to take it into my mouth. It still had the taste of Laura on it and that made it that much more exciting. It didn't take long to get him at full staff and I moved up and mounted him. As he thrust into me I was busy passionately kissing him. Then I whispered how good his cock felt and how much I wanted him to cum in me. Between the kissing, caressing and verbal teasing he didn't last long and as he filled me with his seed I came all over his magnificent cock. We took a break and sipped our drinks and played some more before all three of us went to sleep.

In the morning we enjoyed each other again before getting up for breakfast. Laura and I both showed together and I gave her some shorts and a top so she could be comfortable. Then we fixed breakfast. We chatted as we ate and all found it very comfortable. I can't explain it but Laura is 8 years younger than I am, but I feel a real connection with her and she feels the same. We spend the next 4 hours together in a non sexual setting and decided we should definitely stay in touch. Before she left the 2 of us decided to go shopping together next Saturday. I had told her about the swingers club we went to and how the girls dressed and she wanted me to take her to the shops that sell that kind of wear.

After she left Bill wrapped his arms around me and thanked me for being the best wife a man could ask for. I responded that I was that way because he was the best husband a girl could ask for. We were both still a little tired so we spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the couch in each other's arms. It was a perfect ending to a great night.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers