Lisa Gets Naughty

Story Info
Lisa takes her hubby home with friends.
1.5k words
4
107.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers

He was drunk.

Plowed

Hammered.

Whatever you want to call it. He was there.

Lisa was well lit too. Not to the extent he was, but she feeling very little pain. She knew well enough that he shouldn't drive back home. Also that she could not be trusted behind the wheel.

Luckily for them she had worn her 'little black dress". The one that fitted so well, and showed off her legs. She was of a certain age, however she was a woman who was blessed, in that age had been kind, and she could still turn heads. And did.

Her husband wanted to leave and go sleep it off. However she did not want him to drive, and as such was involved in getting help from their companions in getting a driver to get them home.

'... and I'm worried about driving myself, I think I may have had to much."

"well, I can drive you home, and I think I can get one of these guys to follow me and then get me back here for my car."

" It's not far."

"Ok - Jerry you wanna follow me and get me back here for my ride?"

"yeah sure"

"ready Lisa?"

"yes"

With that that Lisa roused her husband and they began to make their way to the door.

"Hey wait for me!" Stephan called out

Lisa looked around "who's he?"

"That's my little brother, he'll ride with Jerry"

"it seems like I'm being a bother"

"no problem - it this your car?"

"Yes lets put him in the back seat"

They managed to get him in and seat belted in place. Lisa got in on the passenger side and belted herself in. John sat in the drive seat and started up the car.

John had known Lisa and her husband for a while now and from time to time they had dinner or drinks. Just good friends. This evening they had gone out to celebrate Lisa's promotion and salary increase. It had been a long time coming.

Lisa leaned back a bit in the seat, her dress riding up her thighs. He stocking tops were clearly visible to John as he drove down the side streets. Lisa could see him stealing glances at her, and she was in a teasing mood, so she slid a little lower, revealing a bit more thigh and a bit of garter. She stretched a bit in the seat and ran her hands up her thighs.

John drove through a 4 way intersection missing the stop sign completely.

"shit!"

Lisa giggled " distracted, John?"

"No - well yes..."

She looked across at him, and rolled the hem of her dress up revealing a bit more.

"Jesus, Lisa... "

He pushed the button and pulled into the garage and killed the engine.

"are we there yet?" and voice called from the back.

"yes dear, we're home", Lisa replied rolling her eyes.

John gave her a look. " Lets get him out and to bed. "

"We may need some help"

Between the four of them they managed to get Lisa's husband in the house and into bed with a minimum amount of difficulty. He was sound asleep and would stay that way for some time.

She had removed her dress and opted for black silk dressing gown, shorter than her dress, left her stockings on, and removed her garter belt. She had caught John's eye and wondered if he was game for a little fun.

Walking back into the living room, she found the three men had taken advantage of beverages and had gotten comfortable.

She felt a little uncomfortable in the presence of the other 2 men whom she did not know at all and John, who was a friend of both her and her husband. She decided to relax and enjoy herself.

'did you get one for me, John or do I have to serve myself...?"

"over here Lisa"

She saw a fourth drink on the coffee table.

"Ok"

She went to the center of the room and bent to pick it up, making sure John got a better view than before. She then sat down between John and his brother Stephan.

"damn he drank way to much, and i should have stopped him - and yet here I am having a bit more... "

John put his hand on her thigh, "Lisa don't worry about that, he'll sleep it off and so will you, enjoy yourself, you worked for it."

"I suppose your right. ", Lisa replied and leaned on John's shoulder.

Jerry and Stephan looked at each other, not sure what to make if things developing before their eyes.

Lisa put her hand on Stephan's leg, "John, you never told me you had such a cute little brother"

Lisa could see at least one, possibly two cocks were beginning to bulge in the men's trousers. She felt a hand on her ass, and squirmed a bit to allow it to cup her buns. The hand lifted the fabric of her robe to expose her naked skin and then she felt the touch of the hand on her bare ass. She looked around to see it was Jerry.

She could feel herself getting very wet. She reached for the fly on John's jeans and pulled it down. A sighed escaped John's lips as his cock was released. Lisa caressed his hardness and licked her lips. Unbuckling his belt , she knelt down in front of John and took his cock into her mouth. She stole a glance at Stephan and could tell he was transfixed by what he was seeing.

Untying the sash on her robe, she let it slide off her shoulders and on the floor. A pair of hands began to caress her naked skin. At once she could feel a touch on her soaking wet pussy. And then pushing into her. She stopped to look behind her and could see Jerry kneeling behind her and pushing his cock. His cock filled her up she feel him deep inside her. She had difficulty concentrating on John.

"oh god ", she mumbled.

She caught a glance of Stephan again, only now he was naked. She looked at his crotch and saw he was shaved smooth. She had not seen a grown man like that before and it just made her that much more aroused.

John began to moan loudly and she could taste his cum in her mouth. Hot sticky cum shooting into the back of her throat. Lisa managed to swallow most of it with a little on her lips.

Jerry began pumping hard into her, and she grabbed Johns legs to hold on. Damn she could feel him deep in her. Jerry pulled out and began to shoot his load on her ass and back. She could feel his hot sticky spunk on her skin.

Stephan's cock was now next to her face and throbbing. She Licked her lip and tasted little brother. Hmm she thought, similar but sweeter. The lack of pubic hair was a unique feeling for her. Just smooth hard cock.

John had moved aside to allow Stephan sit down in front of Lisa. She then went about her task. Stephan was a squirmy man, she felt like she was chasing him at times. His hips sliding and thrusting. All at once he came in mouth, Salty and fresh, young mans cum.

She felt a towel on her back, and then something else.

A finger in her ass.

"oh god no..."

A finger in her pussy, and then in her ass spreading her wetness. She looked around to see John kneeling behind her. And then Lisa felt a cock against her ass.

"I've never done that, John please don't..."

"I'll be easy, gentle, just relax ..."

" I'm not sure..."

John pushed a little in

"oh my god"

A little further

"OH MY GOD"

And then he was inside her ass

"JOOOHHHNNN! Oh god that feels so unreal, like you're in my throat...."

He pulled back and slowly pushed in.

"oh god John, I think maybe, oh god yes...."

She began to push back, wanting the sensation. She could feel every wrinkle, every bump on his cock as it slid in and out of her ass. An odd thought crossed her mind, she was butt naked in her own living room with three men, none of which were her husband. She could feel John beginning to reach his moment. And at the same moment she could no longer hang on, and as John filled her virgin ass, she began a strong orgasm that shuddered through her body. Johns cock slid out of her ass. After a moment she felt someone behind her, she turned to see Stephan and his smooth cock. She wanted to get off her knees, but he got in behind her and entered her

"uhhh.." she moaned.

His cock slid into her ass, and then she could feel Jerry slide under her, and in a moment, they managed to position her so that Stephan was in her ass, and Jerry was in her pussy.

She had never felt so full, so violated. Both men began to stroke in alternating rhythms. Totally out of sync, which made her feel like a rag doll. She lost track of what was happening, It seemed like the rest was a blur...

------

She woke up the next morning in bed next to her husband, who was sound asleep. For a moment she thought that last night was a dream...

P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers