Lisa in Love & Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Real adventure with Black dong.
1.2k words
4.19
14k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning from there Lisa left her job and her husband took a new job to start our life once again.

It was a Monday morning. The night before Lisa stayed up very late so she was sleep-in late when she heard a knock at her door. She answered the door it was the maintenance man, tall about 6'2 so he's a lot taller than Lisa, chocolate skin, pretty smile in his maintenance uniform.

Lisa smiled and said hello, he said hello ma'am...he really called her ma'am and she was 20years younger than him but Oh well. He said he had an order to change light in her kitchen. Lisa had called a couple weeks before because the light went out and she couldn't reach it.

He said he needed to go grab his tools and he would be back. So Lisa decided to jump in the shower while he was gone. Got out of the shower and heard a knock on her door. Lisa said hello and only thing she had on is a towel he said it was cold out there.

So Lisa decided to let him in. He looked at her and smiled and asked how she had been. They made small talk as she was still standing there in a towel dripping on the floor. He asked about her thanksgiving etc. He started to fix the light so she walked away to put a t-shirt on and as she dropped her towel to pull her shirt over her head she realized he was looking at her.

Lisa pulled her shirt down and started to blush. He smiled and she turned away. He walked towards her and said she didn't have to cover up he liked what he saw. Lisa started to get nervous.

Lisa had never really done anything like that before. But she took a deep breath and asked him why. He said because he loved breasts and her were huge. 36D to be exact! He walked up behind her and rubbed her back, ran his hands down to her butt and around to her stomach, up to her breasts.

Lisa felt her legs get weak and all the nervousness in her body left. She loved to have her nipples licked and touched. So she was trying really hard not to moan. But he was pulling on them through her shirt. Her nipples got hard and big.

He let out a moan so she guessed he liked them. He pulled her closer to him then her butt was on his crotch and his dick was poking through his uniform. Lisa started to move her ass a Little up and down his crotch. He moaned and pulled her nipples and kissed her neck.

Lisa moaned and it seemed to send him into overdrive he turned her around and lifted her shirt. The man looked at her naked body and said wow and smiles. He grabbed her breasts and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Licked and beat it and did the same to the other.

Lisa was moaning like crazy. He reached down and touched her pussy. It was so wet. He moaned and rubbed her clit. Sticked a finger into her pussy. Stopped a second and looked at her and told her that her pussy was tight and wet. Pushed his finger in deeper as he was sucking her nipples.

Lisa was so turned on and ready for his BBC she dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his pants down and this fat black long dick fell out. Lisa looked at in shock it was big and already hard. She took her tongue ring and run it across the head of his dick so soft. He moaned. She tried to take his whole dick into her mouth but she choked. She slobbered and spit on his dick as she was doing her best to deep throat him and licking the head of his dick and then his balls.

He was moaning and fucking her mouth with his dick. He stopped and took her hand, helped her off her knees, turned her around and bended her over her couch. Smacked and rubbed her ass. Lisa shaked her ass a little bit. He took a condom out of his pocket and put it on.

Slided his dick between her ass and down to her pussy. Rubbed his BBC on the outside of her pussy and Lisa was soaking wet. He pushed his fat dick into the opening of her pussy and it hurt it was so big. So she said ouch but he kept pushing, it was starting to hurt a lot but he didn't stop. He thrust his hips and his balls hit her clit. Now all of his BBC was inside her and she felt so stretched and full.

He smacked her ass and told her he wanted her to cum on his dick. He started pushing his dick in and out of her pussy. Lisa didn't know what it was but it felt like he was hitting every spot she had. Her pussy was soaking wet. And as his dick was stroking in and out her pussy making fart noises. He speeded up. Slamming his dick in and out her pussy. Lisa cum so hard she almost collapsed. He was fucking her saying yes, cum on this dick. Smacking her ass. Fucking her hard now. She cum again.

As he pulled out. He didn't want to cum yet. He slides back into her pussy balls deep. It hurt but felt so good. She cum again. He smacked her ass again. Grabbed her with both hands around her hips and started fucking her as hard and fast as he could. Lisa couldn't handle this. He was too big and long so it hurt but she wanted him to cum. So she breathed and lay there trying not to think about how much it hurt.

Lisa felt how fat his dick was in this fat pussy. She rubbed her clit. He was telling her to cum again. His balls were slapping against her pussy. Lisa felt the pressure building up. Her pussy tensed up, she rubbed her clit faster. He was pounding her pussy, their bodies slapping together. He told her to cum and she squirt all over his dick and balls.

He said, "Oh my god I'm going to cum" and pushed his BBC deep into her pussy, let's out this loud moan and cum hard. They fell onto the couch breathing hard. They lay there awhile laughing. He said she couldn't believe that just happened Lisa said, her either. Lisa got up and went to get a towel to whip him off.

Throw the condom away. As Lisa was wiping him off she realized he was still hard. She grabbed it and looked at him and said, "I think he likes me." He said, "He definitely does. But I got to get back to work." His phone rang it was his boss asking where he is. He dressed and walked to the door. Lisa pulled her shirt back over her head and followed behind him.

He hugged her and said, "You really don't have to wear clothes around me and smiles and leaves." Lisa locked the door and stood there in disbelief that she had just fucked her maintenance man and he made her cum and squirt multiple times. Lisa wondered if her husband would ever know that her maintenance man fucked his sexy beautiful wife at his couch. She smiled and left for work.

Continued...