Lisa in Love & Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Bound to sexual joy.
2.2k words
3.6
5.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One summer evening Lisa was returning home in a crowded bus; because her own car was under repairs in a garage.

During the voyage, a man stood close behind her and started squeezing her buttocks with his hands. As the bus was crowded and she didn't want to make a scene she simply stood there and let him.

The following day the same thing happened again. She went home feeling confused; because she knew it was wrong but at the same time she felt a bit excited and proud that someone considered her round ass worth feeling up.

Returning home at night Lisa straddled Roy's legs and leaned forward. Her breasts hung over his stomach. She swayed from side to side and her breasts gently smacked Roy's hardened penis. She stroked his hardness with her nipples. Roy groaned and moaned due to his pleasure. Drops of pre-cum fluid formed. She smeared his pre-cum with her nipples, back and forth. "Mmmm I love your slick pre-cum on my nipples, do you? Do you love how it feels? Do you love your slick pre-cum on my hard nipples?"

"Yes, oh yes I do"

"Do you want to lick the pre-cum off my nipples, do you want to do that?"

"Yes I want that." Roy said quivering.

She rubbed her nipples all over Roy's dripping wetness, then she crawled up and hung her tits over his face.

"Do you want to lick it now? Say it."

"Yes I want to taste it, I want to taste my pre-cum from your hard nipples." Roy said as her wet glistening nipple hung over his face.

"Say please, let me taste my pre-cum."

"Please, let me taste my pre-cum."

"Very well, you may," Lisa said as she lowered her hot wet nipple to his mouth. Roy licked his pre-cum and sucked her nipple into his mouth savoring the taste.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it." Roy said.

"Do you want to taste more?"

"Yes please." Roy said, knowing his cock was throbbing and dripping.

She brought both breasts back to his penis and wet them again, and brought them back to his mouth.

The next moment, she straddled Roy again, and checked his bondage's for tightness. Roy could definitely not move his hands or his legs.

"Do you know what I read recently?"

"No, what?"

"I read a story that you posted online. It was called 'Seed me'."

Roy stared blankly; he had forgotten that she read his stories sometimes especially that one.

"Uhhh yes well..."

"Do you remember writing the story; do you remember what it was about?" As Lisa questioned him, she was humping her open vagina over the head and shaft of his cock.

"Yes, I remember."

"It was about a guy and his wife, how she sucked him, and fucked him, and how he wanted to eat her after he came inside her. Do you remember that? Do you remember that he ate and sucked his cum out of her open vagina?"

"Uhhh...Yes...I remember, but it was a story that I made up, I don't really..."

"Shhh..." she said. "You just licked and sucked the pre-cum off of my nipples didn't you? Didn't you want that, didn't you love it?"

"Yes but..."

"But what?"

"It's not cum, it's just precum..."

"Do you like how my pussy is fucking your cock-head right now?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to be fucking you, and making you cum?"

"I..."

"Then you can't lie to me. You are going to cum inside me, deeply inside me, and then I am going to pussy fuck your face and your mouth, and you are going to eat and suck your cum out of me until I say it is all gone. Do you understand?"

"I...I don't want to eat..."

"Shh...yes you do, you will want a mouth full of cum, and I am going to help you. I read all your stories, in half of them you expressed a desire to suck your cum out of me. And tonight, darling, is the night."

All of a sudden Roy was terribly excited. He had wanted that to happen, he knew that he did. He wanted her to cunt fuck his face and force him to eat his hot cum and then it was going to happen and he couldn't stop it. Roy was bound to the bed and couldn't just get up and leave. Lisa had planned that very well.

She slid up and down his cock, and leaned forward and kissed her. She held his face as he sucked her tongue. She made it stiff and began to tongue fuck his mouth. "If I had a penis I would fuck your mouth like this. Mmmm and I would squirt cum on your lips..." she licked down to his hard nipples and began to suck and nibble them. Roy was so hard and excited. She moved down and impaled herself on his cock. She slid down and back up while sucking his nipples.

"Do you like that? Do you like your nipples sucked?"

"God...yes I love it."

She impaled herself again, then she slid off.

"And that?"

"Yes, Oh, I love it."

She slid up and positioned her vagina over his mouth. Then she lowered herself so her slightly parted lips covered his face. Roy lifted his head to suck her. She pressed down and pussy fucked his mouth as he licked her.

"Mmmm oh yes lick up inside me... Yes like that...yes..." Roy continued to stab his tongue into her. She slid down his body, her breasts slapped his face.

"That is how I'm going to do it next time," she said as she licked his lips tasting herself there, "but by then I will be full of your juice. Roy, If you ever want hot sex with me ever again, if you ever expect me to suck your cock again, if you ever want to feel this excitement again, you are going to eat my cum filled pussy. Do you agree?"

Roy admitted that he had never felt this way with her. She had never done these things earlier in their marriage, only recently since she read his stories had she been that way, and he believed everything she said. And anyway it was his darkest fantasy.

"Yes, I agree.," Roy said still tasting her vagina on his tongue, his heart pounded with his excitement. Roy loved having that new raw dirty sex with Lisa. She slid down him again, licking his nipples and sliding her vagina lips over the head of his penis. Pre cum oozed and made the contact super slippery.

"Oohhh baby, your cock-head is so hot on my clit, I want to fuck myself on your cock. May I please? May I? May I fuck myself with your hot cock?"

"God yes, oh God please."

"I will baby, I will now, I will fuck myself with your cock, and then you will squirt hot thick cum into me, the same cum that you will be eating very soon. Say it!"

"It...it will be the same hot thick cum that I will suck out of your cunt. I will. Please make me-make me want it- please feed it to me. Feed me my thick hot cum."

She groaned as she fed his cock into her all the way, then out again, she leaned forward and began to fuck him hard, her vagina was like a wet slippery hot piston fucking him deeply. He couldn't hold back he couldn't hold out if he wanted to, he felt his orgasm coming up from deep down, "Ughhh I'm going to cum, I'm going to shoot my cum!"

"Oh baby shoot your hot juice cum in me, squirt the cum that you're going to eat, say it- say it again."

"Yes oh yes I'm going to eat it.. uhhhh eat it all..." Roy began to spasm and squirt and shoot hot cum deep into her vagina, many jolts of cum, his body jerked with a whole body orgasm. She screamed "oh yes fill me, fill me... I feel the hot cum. Uhhhh oh God shoot it into me!"

Roy was shaking when she slid up, "Eat it, eat it now." She squatted over his face as she held onto the headboard. Roy couldn't move anywhere as Lisa kneeled on either side of his head and began to fuck his face with her open pussy, It was wet and slippery it had the smell of his cum and her vaginal juice, Lisa began to wash his face as he licked and sucked her hole, he ate and swallowed his thick cum as she face fucked him. Lisa quivered as she came on his face. Her woman juice mingled with his cum.

After catching her breath, she slid down to his slick wet cock and sucked his cock into her throat. "This is your reward for being such a good boy, such a good cum eater." Lisa said before swallowing his cock again. Roy loved having his cock in her mouth, but having just cum he was only getting softer. Lisa untied his legs, and then his wrists. Roy lay there exhausted with a wet face and smiled.

When Lisa woke alone at home the next morning she thought about the journey back and before she realized it, her hand was on her cunt and she felt horny.

As it was a hot day she had put on a short loose skirt to keep cool.

When she got on the bus that evening she pushed through the crowd to her usual place. Within a couple of minutes she again felt the hands on her cheeks, and within seconds they were under her skirt on her bare thighs.

Lisa must have jumped a bit at that intimate contact because a deep voice whispered in her ear: "Keep still and quiet, babe..."

She was then feeling quite turned on and when the hands reached up to squeeze her ass cheeks, she just spread her legs as far as her skirt allowed. Again a whisper sounded in her ear: "Good girl..."

As she stood there she felt a finger rubbing along her ass crack. For some unexplained reason she did not try to see who had been touching her up.

When she got home she went straight to the bedroom and gave her cunt the release it desired. But even though she came it did not satisfy the desire that had started to build up since her first encounter with that stranger.

The following day, before leaving her office, she went to the ladies at work and removed her panties; just driven by the desire to be touched again.

Once on the crowded bus she pushed her way to her usual spot and waited. Sure enough within a minute Lisa felt his presence behind her and his hands starting up under her skirt. As on the previous evening she spread her legs as far as the skirt would allow. Lisa shuddered when she felt his hands on her bare cheeks. Soon his fingers were massaging her pussy lips, making it very wet.

Then without warning he slipped a finger straight up her cunt. Lisa jumped and gave a little squeal. The man in front asked her if she was alright...

Some seconds later, she felt his hand slipping between her spread thighs, straight onto her then engorged clitoris. And she let him finger her cunt...

Lisa was enjoying the attention so much that she missed her stop and had to dash off at the next one. As she was walking back home, with a very wet swollen cunt, she found a slip of paper in her pocket. The message was to be at some address the next evening, wearing the same outfit as today...

The next day saw her wearing the same clothes and again removing her pants before leaving her office. Nothing happened on the crowded bus...

Disappointed and feeling frustrated she went home; had a light and then almost without thinking she set off to the address on the paper. Lisa knocked on the door and it was opened by an old man who made her come in...

He guided her to a dark basement. Then he tied her hands over her head to a piece of metal hanging from the ceiling and he covered her mouth with a silk scarf.

Lisa was very excited, starting to feel her juices dripping down her inner thighs, as that man was taking care of her naked buttocks.

He did not say a single word: He just shoved two fingers in her wet cunt to the hilt. He fingered her pussy during fifteen minutes, making her cry and scream in pleasure; as she felt her legs were shaking. Suddenly he grabbed her waist with his arm from behind and again she felt his thick fingers invading her pussy lips.

The stranger played with her engorged clit, making her squeal and cry, begging for more and more. He was a real expert touching a woman.

He made her cum four times in his fingers, as Lisa yelled and screamed...

Finally he untied her and she fell into his arms, with her legs shaking out of control. Lisa followed him outside and they kissed goodbye.

He just told her they would meet again on the bus or anywhere else.

continued...