Lisa in Love & Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Party can give better chance.
3.3k words
2.89
7.5k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Johan met Roy one of his friend in a mall they were doing some shopping with a sexy lady wearing blue skirt and tight fitting T-shirt a great inviting body. She was his wife Lisa.

Johan asked Roy what he is doing and he told him about their shopping and introduced his wife. Johan told her that Roy generally talks about her that he is a lucky man to have such a nice natured wife. Johan also bring them both for some snacks and coffee to the restaurant.

There they talked little more about both of their families. While Johan was staring at Lisa she was also aware about that. He told about his one son.

They invited each other to their home for next time. After that day Johan continued to meet Roy for growing intimacy with him for his Goal (Lisa).

One day Johan was sitting at a shop, there Roy met his friend David where he came to invite him, for his new home's inauguration, John introduced Roy to him. They talked for half hour, got friendly, he forcefully asked Roy to join the party. John also insisted to come there with family. Roy was also in a mood to expand circle so he agreed.

When Roy went to the party there David was busy for guest after receiving Roy and Lisa. Suddenly John recognized a great sexy lady she was Lisa, in white elegant dress again tight. Also her blouse was very low designed from her back, John was mad after seeing her DAM SEXY BACK. She was talking to some ladies. John went near to her and introduced his wife to her.

Then he left them all and went to join my Roy and David in Drinks.

After a few minutes John got a call from his wife for not to drink heavily. Lisa was visible to him while

John was talking on mobile in next corner of the garden; no man could stop watching any beautiful woman in party or at any other place.

Lisa was saying to someone's wife that men always tried to watch someone else's wife if he got any chance anywhere.

It might be due to the drink John got an idea to flirt with Lisa & he went near to Roy & spoke little louder so that Lisa could listen!

John: "Today the party is very gorgeous and enjoyable."

Suddenly Lisa looked at John and moved to her party friend.

Than John went to the other side from where he could see her.

John started looking at her very constantly.

(John was thinking Roy is real lucky man, but he knew he is very focused on work and he might not be giving enough time to her in their marital life)

Lisa was also very interested to show him her beauty, John was looking not her face and blouse (the packing of HUGE BOMBS), her response for his appreciation through his eyes was really encouraging John.

Suddenly when John was very much involved in looking each other Lisa found the ladies talking to her got left from there. So she also left from there, John followed her there where Lisa went for soft drink and John went and made a chance to talk to her.

John: "Hello! Where is your husband?"

Lisa smiled cleverly and said, "I am searching him."

By that time John came to know that Lisa liked his company so she gave him right signal to seek Roy with her.

She was having a big assets and her figure, her beauty, her sexual appeal, John's intoxication of drink, the fragrance of her perfume-all were making the scene too faster to lose his control over him.

John: "Where this sweet fragrance is coming from?"

Again Lisa smiled and told that she purchased that perfume when they met at that mall few days back.

Then once again John watched her blouse (controlling her boobs) and said, "You are looking DAM sexy in this white dress."

Lisa: "Why you are appreciating me? I have not given this party".

John said with courageous smile, "But you me give if you get chance."

Then Lisa tried to skip from his chat and asked John to seek Roy.

They both started to walk from there.

John was actually having effect of the drink so he asked her to misguide to come with him in the new house as he had seen Roy going in the house.

Lisa went in and John followed her, there were many guests in the house.

It was really lucky day for John as they entered in the house and they were going up on stairs, Lisa was at second stair and John was at bottom of the stairs for fist floor there was a light-off.

John said slowly, "Lisa! Are you ok?"

Lisa said, "Yeah."

Then the light was on but again only at garden but the house was in dark yet due to some connection problem.

As John was thinking it was golden chance for him and luckily house was yet in dark.

He gripped Lisa's hand and whispered in her ear "Lisa! Don't stay at the staircase, someone may hurt you."

Pulled her near to him down to the stairs then gripped her shoulder and said "Please leave the way."

John pulled her in a room near to the stairs. And didn't left her shoulder also he got dare to go further as she didn't resist him.

John started pressing her boobs by adjusting and asking her "Are you comfortable?"

Lisa: "Yeah."

Then as John was drunken he kept messaging her boobs without any word, also she didn't resist him. John got surprised by her response. He further had some courage, held her from behind and enjoyed her boobs by pressing with his both hands.

Lisa whispered: "You are very naughty."

(John's TOOL WAS HARD THAT TIME & TOUCHING HER ASS)

John: "It will be better if the light will not come soon."

Then he pushed his left hand in her blouse for right boob.

Lisa's boobs were so soft and silky that he couldn't believe, same time it was maintained. John grabbed nipple of her right boob

MY GOD WHAT IT WAS REAL HARD, TIGHT...

It must be one inch long nipple, as he grabbed her nipple in his fingers she cried "Oh!! My god."

John held her in his arms more tightly after that lovely sexy voice of her.

The enjoyment of the boobs went on till next 10 minutes.

Then he tried to open her blouse but she resisted him by holding his hand

"Oh!! John, don't do that. Someone will come."

Suddenly lights on and they adjusted their-selves in right manner. Lisa settled her dress and they came out of that room, while coming out side John just slapped to her ass and Lisa chuckled very sexily...

Luckily there was no-one out side of the room, they further went to the party maintaining enough distance so no one of the person in the party could have any idea about them.

After that, they kept eyes on each other in the party, when everybody was taking dinner John went near to Roy & Lisa with his wife.

There they kept talking on many subjects; Roy invited them to his home for someday, John said, "Yes."

Lisa was smiling to hear & looking at him.

That time John decided to play with her very soon. Thereafter many times John touched Lisa using his cock on her sexy swinging ass while taking food from buffer counters.

Many times John asked her to serve whether she need anything to eat.

Then Lisa told John not to be as bolder with her as fast as Roy might doubt on her.

Some days went on John went to David's place as usual; there he came to know that Roy was leaving for out station for two day.

John cleverly asked David that where Roy & Lisa lives at. As that day John would visit that area for some of his company's work.

David told him the exact address and asked him to leave Roy at airport for his visit. John was at Roy's home that evening, they were about to leave for airport, suddenly John made an idea...

He asked to use their landline phone as his cell phone was not working proper and got the number.

As soon he dropped Roy at airport he ranged up to Lisa.

When Lisa picked the phone he talked to her and asked for permission to join her at her home but she resisted and told him that anyone could doubt on her as their neighbors are very familiar to her husband.

John requested her to meet him somehow on the next day and Lisa agreed to call him.

Lisa told John that it was raining she might not come then he forced her to allow him to come at her home and Lisa opposed again.

Next day was John's luckiest day of the life as Lisa called him at 4 pm evening and asked him to meet her at a bus stop far from her home.

John went there it was raining heavily she was there in her red transparent little wet dress.

John stopped his car and asked her to come in again and opened the lock of the door little later to make her a little bit extra wet. John also noticed that the men standing at the stop were staring at Lisa as she is a very sexy doll.

My god the way she was looking after getting wet after a few meters crossed on the road John asked her..

"Whether I have come too late? Sorry you are already drenched due to my late."

Lisa smiled and moved her head for telling him not very late.

John further said "Lisa! You are looking very hot and ravishing after you are wet in the rain?"

She again smiled. John asked her whether she like to go to some restaurant. She said, "No."

.

Lisa was setting her dress proper and was trying to make it dry by ac's air...

Then John asked her "Where have you bought this dress?"

While asked John touched her right boob slightly with one finger and taking the milk-melon in his one hand.

Lisa looked at John and closed her eyes in a very sexy manner and said "John! You are very naughty."

(John WAS IMPRESSED BY HER BOLD COMMENT) then he got an idea about her sexy style to Enjoy.

John replied "As I have seen you...I can't think about anything."

Then John took her face in his left hand and said "Roy really is a lucky guy...how he plays with a sex bomb."

Then he started to massage her shoulders and boobs very smooth way...

"Lisa! Today we make fun and play as we like. Don't be formal and enjoy as you like. I am not enjoying with my wife as you know she is not like my type."

Then they kept on talked about many things of their life, meanwhile John was moving his hands on her boobs and cleavage. Lisa was also giving him Sexy responses like "Oh!! Ouch!! Please!!"

Since it went on almost half an hour Lisa asked "Where we are going?"

John told her that there was a luxurious hotel near to his office where he had talk about their safety and privacy to be secured.

After that Lisa was talking someone on mobile (it was her neighbor) she was asking whether anyone came to her place as she was going to her friend and would become late.

John was getting mad as he was with Lisa and going to fuck her after few time, it was like a dream to have such a sexy lady to use with full of her support..

John took one of her hand and putted it on his tool, his pant was tight enough. Lisa moved her hand on his trouser in a manner that he thought that he would lose his control over car. Lisa was moving her hand slowly... having half of her lower lip in her teeth... and smiling at John.

They went to the hotel where they had a suite; it was already arranged by John. They were in a roadside room at 4th floor. Soon waiter came and brought some water. After that John locked the room.

Then John was on bed and Lisa was looking in mirror adjusting her messed dress as if she was to go somewhere. While she was checking her looking in the mirror back of her blouse was very inviting.

John said, "I am already dead... Don't kill me..." John was rubbing his trouser by one hand while talking to her and Lisa was watching him into the mirror. Lisa replied, "Yeah, I can see how you can control yourself?" Lisa gave sexy smile and "Twinkle her eyes."

John stood up and went to the back of her; she had no change in the position and continued to watch him. John grabbed her shoulders, she lifted her head towards sky, John got an idea that she want to have full of fun. Then he started to lick her back she started to love his love.

Lisa hold the dressing table (it was little higher like a working table) by her hand and pushed her ass towards John and his tool was hard and as she moved her hips and touched his cock by it. As she was very sexy and curvy, she managed to keep her face towards sky, boobs towards mirror and ass towards John's tool.

John was not giving any load to her shoulder as she also had all her weight on her hands then. John was licking her back like a hungry Dog and her face became red in sex passion which was clearly seen in the mirror, then John held her from her waist and she looked him into the mirror. As soon as she saw John Lisa gave him a kiss and smooch and rubbed her ass on his tool. Then John was in seventh heaven, he was feeling heavily intoxicated.

The SEXY CAT was in full mood. So too pushed his cock towards her ass with some power, Lisa loosed her control a bit but again stood in same position weight on her hand and making her waist curvy, that time her dress fell down on the dressing table.

My god her Boobs were struggling to come out from her blouse. No-one needed to open her clothes to check her nipple's size that time as those were so erected and visible. John grabbed her waist hard that time and moved one leg into her legs, she did help him to adjust his tool at her pussy till the time they were in clothes but getting very HOTT like anything.

Then after John started to pull up her dress and panty up while moving he kept rubbing her inner wall and reached to her ass. He massaged her ass for a minute till that time his tool was kissing her pussy. Then John bitted her ass and set down. Lisa opened her pussy more he removed her panty at a speed. She encouraged John with a voice of "SHSHEee"

John started to kiss her pussy, sucked it for just two minutes inserted his dong into her sweet-hole, it was really tight. He came to now that she shaved her thing that day only. When he stood-up she was totally in passion as her eyes were close, John was behind her and her face was visible to him in the mirror.

Lisa's dress fell down again as she was standing straight then, but her Boobs were not in her blouse's control at all. John grabbed her from behind and started opening her blouse hooks to help those lovely big balls to get free. As soon as he removed her blouse Lisa moved towards John and he took her face in his hand, started to kiss her very hard.

She too co-operated and enjoyed... noises were there like Oh!!Ouch!!Shee!!Ahahahah...

Lisa was also holding John's head grabbing his hairs very tight.

Then John took off her bra threw it on the bed at a speed and took her in arms and made her sit on the table, started to suck her nipple very hard one by one without touching her anywhere. Only his dong and her nipples were connected between their bodies.

John was doing it wildly and Lisa was sitting and kept her weight on her hands behind her. She was responding his wildness with sounds "Aaah aaa aaAa aaAa aaa Aaaaaaaaah" By the time John removed his trouser and underwear with sucking.

Then he stood in front of her and started to remove his shirt slowly. Lisa was looking at his cock, erected very hard... he started to go back and set on the bed, threw his shirt on the chair lying near to her table. John invited her towards him by moving his palms. (I knew she was totally out of control by then)

Lisa came down immediately, John was totally nude sitting on the bed, Lisa was only in panty, and her lovely boobs were wet due to wild sucking, juggling when she was walking towards John. As soon as Lisa came to John he just untied her lacy panty and it fell down.

Lisa tried to come on him for the game, but John stopped her by holding her shoulders and moved her down to the floor, as he wanted her to suck his tool.(as John knew that then Lisa the beautiful nude lady already turned to his slave). Lisa was on the floor on her knee and John's erected cock was in front of her face. She looked at John. He said, "Please suck."

Lisa again smiled (VERY SEXY) and gave a light punch on John's balls. My God then the sexy bitch stated to make him mad. Lisa first started to taste his balls like an animal and came close to his cock, that time John took all his weight on his hands behind to him.

After tasting his two little balls her tongue started climb over his tool. John was in seventh haven again. Lisa took his cock in her mouth with a sound of AAaaaaaaaah, John replied huuaahAAaaaaAAA. Lisa kept sucking it as a mad girl would suck a lollipop. After a few minutes John was not ready to wait any more.(Perhaps she took her revenge as he made her wet).

Anyway John held her head removed her face from the tool, kissed her lips hard and moved her into the bed. First made her sleep on the bed, climbed over her and started to adjust between her legs, she also helped.

As soon John started to insert his cock into her pussy she grabbed pillow of her head and started to sing "aa aa aa aaaaa aa aa aa aaaa aa aa aa aaaa" John too moved further with same sounds to give her company in duet.

Her place was little tight but after few strokes, tool was totally in. John kept kissing her lips, sucking her boobs with stroking for next 15 to 20 minutes, then time came to fire in her. They both were ready she held John's waist with her legs and his neck in her arms. John too took her in arms. He cums into her there was not even little air between any parts of their body from neck to bottom.

After that John ordered some snacks and they did two more time that day with some different positions. They both agreed that this experience was as per their desire. They agreed that whenever they would find the chance (mostly on Roy's outdoor visit) they would make each other happy.

As that was not wrong at all if they didn't disturb each others' personal life. John has had affairs with 7 different females till then, some of them have moved to other places but luckily Lisa with him at that moment and he expressed Lisa that she was the best lady in his sexual life till date.

to be continued...