Lisa Invisible Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Lisa's adventure.
2.6k words
4.3
59.8k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

She was invisible, naked, and had no consequences for it. She would think about her nudity and shiver, thinking of the vulnerability. Yet someone walking by not noticing her would only remind her she was fine that way, no one could see her. She felt invincible.

The grass below her buttocks tickled her. The sun was getting quite warm on her top. She had been sitting with her legs clamped together, still reserving some modesty. She thought it silly though and slowly spread her legs open, letting the sun shine in between them.

She then turned over and lied down on her stomach. Not only did her butt experience the sun, but she also felt her breast and pelvis meet the grass. She took in the feeling, as she gyrated her hips ever so slightly. She noted it wasn't even fully pleasurable, almost itchy. Yet the feeling was so unique and so amazing she had to keep doing it.

She figured with her invisibility she could do anything. She could even steal and do other serious crimes with little chance of being caught. She knew though that she could never do anything that morally wrong. She figured the best plan would be to walk around the town, and to take the long busy way home.

She slowly got up and walked off towards the exit. As she did she looked about. No one could see her. She even got so close to people as to walk up to their picnic table and stand really close to them. None of them noticed. The parents were talking about things going on at the office and the kids were horsing around. One of them was making faces into his spoon. He was obviously bored.

Exiting the park, she went down the side of the road. She looked around at all the people, the cars going by, people walking their dogs, and kids hanging out. She was completely surrounded by people, and fully naked. She then put her hand to her pussy.

With so many people around her, she was feeling nervous again. However, when no one paid any attention to her, she felt fine again. She moved her hand away from her pussy, but then put it back. She was shocked to find that she was dripping wet. Was she really liking all this that much?

Suddenly, she felt something hit her from behind. She fell to the ground and groaned. Then she felt something on her legs. When she looked back, she saw that someone had tripped over her. She was so shocked she screamed and crawled away.

The man who had fallen seemed really confused himself. He must have been walking along and didn't see her. He looked around trying to find the source of what he ran into and the scream, but Lisa was now long gone. She was really shaken up. She hadn't thought of the fact that people could still hear and feel her.

After running away from the man who had fallen over her, she slowed down and tried to calm herself, but before she could think another person bumped into her. This time it was only a light bump on the shoulder. She looked and saw the guy who had just bumped into her. He looked around trying to figure what he hit. He then reached a hand out to try feel for something. As he did, his hand grazed the side of Lisa's breast.

Lisa let out a scream and then instinctually brought her hand up and slapped the guy right across the cheek. The guy winced in pain; then looked around. He had just heard a scream from out of nowhere, and he felt as if he had been slapped. Lisa ran away from this guy before he could do any more feeling around.

Lisa now wandered around. She told herself that she should be a little more levelheaded. It really wasn't fair to slap that man, even if he had touched her boob. She placed her hand to the spot that he touched. Her heart pounded when she though about it.

The busy street was not easy. Every few moments someone would rub against her and look around confused. She felt things graze her sides, her arms, even her butt. All were accidental though, and she tried to stay calm.

A man on a bicycle was speeding near, and Lisa barely had a chance to get out of the way before she would have her feet ran over. Being invisible turned out to be hard work.

Lisa found a bench and decided to take a seat. She looked down and saw nothing. She again almost wished she could. She relaxed to catch her breath. Suddenly a woman walked by. She looked around and then suddenly sat down, right on top of Lisa!

Lisa was now being sat on, and she didn't like it. She quickly pushed the woman to the side. The woman herself was also really freaked out. She looked back and saw nothing, but when she reached her hand out, she felt something.

Lisa held her breath. The woman's hand was right on her stomach. She was frozen as this woman's hand moved up. Soon her hand was on Lisa's left breast. It lightly squeezed Lisa's breast, as Lisa let out a slight moan and closed her eyes.

She then remembered what was going on. She opened her eyes and saw this woman looking curiously towards the open space as she continued to feel Lisa's breast. Lisa's blood boiled. She was scared, confused, angry, a whole assortment of feelings. She just couldn't take it. Lisa pushed the woman off her as she stood up. She placed her hands in the wrong spot though, and now found herself holding the woman down, with both her hands on the woman's breasts.

The woman looked around wide eyed. She felt something on her breast and felt herself being held down. The woman let out a scream which caused Lisa to realize what she was doing. Now, scared of what was going on, she panicked. She clutched the woman's chest a little more, and then thought she should run away.

In her panicked state, she forgot to release the hold on the woman's chest. The woman's tube top was then pulled away from her and pulled down. When Lisa let go, the woman was left with her top all the way down to her stomach, her breasts exposed for all to see.

All the screaming had attracted the stares of many people. They all looked at the woman and her exposed breasts. They marveled at their round shape, C cup at least. She just screamed and tried to fix her top as she ran off.

Lisa also was gone. She was once again confused. She felt bad for how she reacted, and what she had done. Yet she was even hornier than ever. She knew it wasn't nice to expose that woman like that, but she liked it too.

She then saw some teenage boy standing by the road. Her mind raced as she thought of what she could do. She snuck up behind him and without warning tugged his pants and underwear down to the ground.

The boy was shocked as he looked down and saw what happened. As he quickly bent over to pick up his pants Lisa gave a quick swat on the guys butt. He gasped as he looked behind him. All he could see were the other pedestrians staring at him, too far away to have done it.

Lisa now was laughing uncontrollably as she continued onward. She now knew what she wanted to do. She scanned the area and saw a girl in a skirt talking on her phone. She ran up behind her and prepared for her trick.

She stooped down and looked up. She could see the woman's panties up her skirt. She looked around and then went for the attack. She shot her hands up the girl's skirt and grabbed the side of the panties. As the girl screamed, Lisa pulled the panties down to her ankles. The girl freaked at what happened and looked around to try and find someone. Lisa then got up and pulled up on the skirt's hem. She brought it all the way up to the underside of the woman's boobs. She was now completely exposed below the waist.

The girl freaked even more and tried to pull her skirt down. Lisa was determined though and kept it raised. The girl then reached behind her, and tried to grab the perpetrator. Her hands met with Lisa's backside. The girl screamed again as she looked behind. She could feel someone behind her, someone's bare backside, but she saw nothing. Lisa decided it was time to let go, who knows if the girl would have gotten violent. The girl merely gave up as soon as she won control of her skirt again, and went to retrieve her panties.

Lisa was having the best time of her life. Lisa was laughing. She knew she should stop, but she couldn't. Lisa then ran off laughing until she could find a place to calm down. She found her way into an alley and sat down, slowly settling down.

Lisa now was skipping. She kept on giggling as she thought of what she could do next. She found a woman and man standing next to each other. She then took her own hand and rubbed the woman's back side. The woman got all tensed and looked around. Seeing no one but the guy, the woman got really angry. She slapped the guy on the side of the face and stormed off, leaving the guy not really sure what happened.

Lisa was really enjoying herself. She felt wetness all over her thighs. Not only was this because of all her pranks, but this whole time she was walking around the town streets without any clothes.

Lisa walked down the road without a care in the world. At a nearby store many people stared blankly into the store window, looking at some new product. People were driving by in their cars, honking at each other. She remembered a certain shop on that street, one with someone she knew working there.

This store was an old antique shop, nothing special about that. Inside though worked the grandson of the old lady who ran the place, Lisa's boyfriend Alex. She and Alex were pretty close. They really hadn't gotten any farther than a little touching on the outside of their clothes, but were still pretty close.

She found her way around the store, which was horribly empty. Behind the register was Alex. He looked bored. He was sitting down and reading a magazine. It looked like no customers were going to be bothering him anytime soon. She snuck around and crouched behind his seat.

"Now, stay still, I'm not going to hurt you." She whispered into his ear. He freaked and was about to turn around to look, but she held his head in place. "I'm serious, you look, and I leave. I promise you; this is in your best interest." She said. He looked worried, but stayed looking forward. She could hardly keep herself from giggling, she was hoping though she could try and keep her voice disguised, so he couldn't tell it was her.

Ahead of her she could see in the small mirror on the counter the man's chest. He had a name tag that read "Alex". He didn't seem interested in actually working there, that's for sure.

She moved her hands slowly down Alex's sides, she didn't want him to see (or rather not see) her invisible hands, so she kept them out of his vision. She pulled up Alex's shirt. He started to breathe deeply. "Remember, don't look," she reminded.

She started to fiddle around with the belt. His stomach moved in and out in anticipation. Soon the belt was being undone. She undid the zipper of Alex's pants and weaved her hand inside them. Why was she doing this though? She wanted to test him, to see how far he would let it go. She couldn't hold it over him though, because she was playing dirty, but she wanted to try it out.

She was a virgin, and the most she had ever done with a boyfriend was a little feeling around, so this was about her limit. She rubbed his groin area, feeling around it. She could tell that Alex liked this, and that he was aroused. Alex was panting, but she reminded him not to look. She could hardly keep from giggling. Alex looked around nervously, making sure no customers were around.

Lisa stopped. Alex was about to look back, but Lisa stopped him again. "Don't worry, just keep looking forward." She assured him. She then took her breasts, and placed them against the back of Alex's neck. She pressed them against him. She was getting real hot now. "You like these?" She asked in another whisper.

"Ye... yes..." He said in a slight pant. Lisa didn't stop there. She took one of her boyfriend's hands and placed it on one of her breasts, using her hand to get him to start feeling them up. Alex almost turned around again.

"Just stay facing forwards." Lisa said to him. She was now getting even hotter. Alex's hand was kneading her breast, and it felt so good. She then took Alex's other hand and guided it to her butt. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Not only was she now naked in this public store, but she had her boyfriend feeling her up in that public store.

The hand on her butt then started to move across her side. She stopped to think about it. The last time with Alex, when he started feeling her pussy, she had started to feel unsure about all of it and ended it there. Now he was going to, but in a very public place. He was going to feel what only she ever did. He was going to feel how wet she was.

She couldn't stop him now. She was holding her breath. His hand rested on her thighs, then moved up and all around her pussy. She looked down and saw the hand moving over what appeared to be nothing. The hand grazed her pubic hair, and started to play with it a bit. She let out a slight sigh. His hand then moved down. It was now moving around her lips, which were wide open, and dripping. He had picked up a lot of wetness. The other hand was still playing with her breasts, not ignoring them.

She let out a quiet moan. She forgot about all that was happening now. She looked around. She was in absolute bliss. She could feel herself reaching a climax soon. She clenched her eyes closed and started to moan louder. Suddenly though she heard a voice shout out "Oh shit!" and the feeling stopped. The hands had left her body.

Someone had walked in, and Alex stopped what he was doing. He thought he might have just been caught molesting some naked girl. Yet, he looked back to see the naked girl, and saw nothing. "Where the hell did she go?"

Lisa was able to regain her composure and was able to think of what she should do. She was so awfully close to an orgasm. She could do it herself, but she figured she wanted to have more fun. She went up to Alex; right next to his ear. "It was a load of fun, sorry we couldn't finish" She said in a giggle as she quickly ran. The person who walked in was confused at how Alex was reacting to everything, and the fact that his pants were open, much to Alex's embarrassment.

Lisa though was having second thoughts. She was also getting pretty angry. Yeah she was playing dirty, but she still couldn't deny the fact that her boyfriend just did some very erotic things with what he thought was another woman.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers