Lisa Is Drugged And Raped

Story Info
The young wife is set up for a night of unwilling sex.
5.1k words
4.18
297.7k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story about Lisa, a young wife whose husband was drafted into the army, interrupting their life. The army pay was far less than civilian pay. The sixties and seventies were a hard time for the United States. The Vietnam War was unpopular and being protested on colleges across the country and the soldiers were disliked by a lot of people. There were a few who took advantage of the young wives. Most of the men and young families were just struggling to survive. In 1970 there were no cell phones, no internet, there was not enough money for land line phones, so the US mail was the only way the soldiers could communicate with their families.

In story one the young army family is stranded along a dark Alabama road. They have no money for repairs. Lisa agrees to have sex to get the car fixed.

Thanks to everyone who read "Lisa Trades Sex to get on the road".

_____________________________

The young couple's married life had been disrupted by being drafted into the army. Their daughter was 9 months old and sound asleep in her bed. Lisa had spent the last hour getting ready for a sexy evening with Scott. Her nails were painted in the dark red he loved. Her make-up was barely there yet perfect and her long strawberry blond hair hung over her shoulders just the way Scott liked it. Lisa gently applied the Tabu bath powder in all those places she was hoping her husband would be close to. She smiled as she looked in the long mirror pleased with her look. Lisa hoped her lover would be too.

Scott had used the hour to get ready for his best friend, wife and lover. Lighting candles around the room. He wore only the black boxers that Lisa loved so much. He left his strong, young, smooth, well-tanned upper body exposed.

Lisa expected him to be lying on their bed as she walked from the bathroom. Instead he was waiting. Gently he wrapped her in his arms kissing her ever so softly. Her heart pounded as he stepped back looking at his young wife. She wore a long white sheer silk gown covered with a long matching white robe. Her young body was barely hidden. Lisa's nipples poked against the thin material. He could see the sexy outline of her body in the candle light.

"Do you approve," Lisa asked? But his hard cock that she had felt against her already had given her the answer.

"Oh my God yes," Scott replied. "You are so beautiful."

Gently he slid the robe off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. As he kissed her neck he could feel the goose bumps he had created.

"Ummm, you smell wonderful," Scott whispered in her ear.

Holding the silk ribbon on her right shoulder he pulled and let the gown slide down exposing her bare skin. His lips tasted her shoulder. He heard her catch a breath. Pulling the other ribbon, the gown fell around her feet. His young wife stood naked except for the tiny French cut bikini panties hugging the shape of her sexy ass. Holding her, kissing her he lifted her into his arms moving her to their bed.

Lisa was sure Scott would attack her taking the prize he had unwrapped.

Scott laid her on their bed. His strong tanned body hovered over her, admiring her sexy body.

Lisa reached to pull her lover close. She wanted him to make love to her, right then.

Scott firmly intercepted her hands gently forcing them to the bed beside her head. Using the soft rope he had hidden, he tied her right hand, then the left.

Lisa asked," should I scream for help," as she playfully tugged at the ropes not trying to get free.

"I think I can handle this without any help, but thanks anyway," he joked

Scott's fingers slid under her panties. Lisa raised her hips making it easier to slide them off. Gently spreading her legs he tied each foot. Looking down on his wife spread before him. Her small firm 34b breasts raising and lowering with each breath. Her pink nipples stood at attention. He loved the look of lust in her eyes. He could see the need she had for sex.

"Make love to me; please make love to me, "Lisa pleaded.

Slowly his hands move to her face. Softly touching her as he leaned keeping his mouth just above hers. She raised her head trying to get that long hard kiss she wanted, no that she needed. He moved back just enough keeping their lips apart.

Lisa sighed, "Please kiss me." With every breath she took she inhaled his breath.

His hands slowly move down her neck, touching her so gently. It was like he was touching the tiny hairs on her body. He continued over her shoulders down her arms massaging each finger on both hands, then back up to her shoulders. His hands moved down around her firm breasts. He purposely draws a circle lightly around each of her areolae.

Lisa feels his breath on her pink nipples as he almost kissed them but pulls away. Her nipples feel neglected as his hands slowly move down her firm flat tummy.

Scott continued teasing all of the 115# of her 5'5" body with the lightest touch. She squirms, wanting him to use her.

He keeps denying her his firm touch. He leans down close enough that Lisa can feel his warm mouth on her stomach. She arches her back as his hands grip her 24 inch waist. Gently he kisses her belly button. Her arms strain against the soft ropes that keep her from grabbing his head, pulling him closer.

The kiss lasts only seconds as his hands continue their journey. Gently tracing a path around her perfectly trimmed red bush, so close to her wet hungry pussy. His fingers come so very close yet avoid her swollen throbbing clit.

Lisa bites her lower lip to avoid screaming, needing for him to give her an orgasm so badly.

Scott's fingers move away from her needy pussy, down her long toned legs, still barely touching her skin. Each toe gets a kiss.

Lisa softly moans "Please, Scott, I need you to make love to me!"

She feels the bed bend as he moves closer. His body moves on top of her. His hard cock rests against her bush. He kisses her hard as she feels his cock pushing against her slit. She holds her breath expecting him to slide inside her. She craves his hard cock, her pussy wants his cum.

The baby starts to cry.

"OH GOD NOT NOW!" Lisa whines.

The young mother is awakened by her daughter. As she wakes she realizes it's all been a dream, the same dream she has many nights.

Her hand is inside the boxers (Scott's boxers) that she sleeps in because they make her feel closer to him. Her fingers were wet and sticky from her own pussy. Tears filled her eyes. She has spent another night without her husband. She wonders if he is ok.

"Scott, I miss you so much", she screamed mostly to herself.

It has been 6 months since Scott left for an unpopular War in South East Asia. His pay should have been better now. E5 pay with hazardous duty pay was about what he was making before he got drafted. The problem was the army must have messed up the paper work and Lisa wasn't getting his pay. The plan had been for her to not work and just take care of their daughter, save money and when time came Lisa and their daughter would meet him in Hawaii for RR. They planned to be in Hawaii for their daughter's first birthday.

Lisa was desperate now. Her dreams were her only escape from life. She hadn't heard from Scott for more than two months. She didn't want to think about what that might mean. The last letter she had gotten painted a picture of place with little danger. More like a camping trip is how Scott had put it.

She knew that Scott wasn't telling the true story. He was an infantry soldier. Every night the local TV stations talked about how the war was going, and how many casualties the soldiers took. She watched every night to hear how many of our soldiers were killed that day. Every day she hoped that no others soldiers came looking for her to give her bad news.

Lisa understood what Scott was doing because in her letters she too told a story much prettier than real life. Lisa didn't want him to worry about his family. She wanted his full attention on staying alive. She wrote him every day.

"Why am I not getting his letters" she asked herself. Lisa hadn't considered that someone might be purposely causing her trouble.

She had found a job in their small home town of about 3500 as a waitress. The pay was terrible and the tips were small. She could buy formula, baby food, a few groceries and pay the electric but not the other bills. She used cloth diapers and washed them. Lisa brought home left over food from her job so she could eat. To say she was poor was an understatement.

It was time to get her daughter to the nice lady who would watch her while she worked. The lady was the preacher's wife. She was the like the grandmother Lisa wished she had. Without her, Lisa didn't have a clue what she would do.

Her Mom had kicked her out when the two of them had an argument.

"Mom, tell your perverted husband to stay out of my room!"

"You never liked him, Lisa." Her Mom said." He is always nice to you."

"Yeah right," Lisa smirked. "He's nice as long as long as he gets to see me naked"

"Well he can't help it you don't lock your doors, "her mom said.

"The locks won't work! The locks didn't put his dick in his hand while he lifted the sheet off me," Lisa sniped

"That's the last straw Lisa, Just get out of this house!"

That was the last time Lisa had seen or talked to her Mom. She wasn't sure if her mom even knew she had a granddaughter.

Scott's parents hated her because they thought she had ruined their son's life.

"Maybe, she thought, they were right." If not for her problems, they wouldn't have gotten married until he finished school.

He was going to college but married her instead. Making him classified 1A for the draft. Lisa understood why they disliked her, but their granddaughter hadn't done anything wrong.

Lisa wore a white uniform dress that hit her just above the knee. It zipped down the front and hugged her body showing just how sexy the young wife was. She washed the uniform every night, by hand because she had only one.

Every day at work there was the same older men at the same table way in the back. They always made rude remarks about her as she moved away. She just acted like she didn't hear.

One of the men always tried to cop a feel of her body. She ignored him and quickly moved away.

The men were all highly respected in the community. One was the Preacher. His wife watched Lisa's daughter so she could work. One was the local sheriff and one of the men was the owner of the local bank. He was a tall handsome 60 ish man. He always seemed to be the one in control of their conversations. That bank happened to be where Lisa's and Scott's house and car were financed. The others were older, mostly just old out of shape men who had money.

This day seemed like many others. It was always the same old guys, flirting with her the same as every other day. Today as she took their order they seemed different.

As she walked away the banker called to her" Lisa we need to talk."

She thought she knew what he wanted but pretended to have no clue.

"You are 5 months behind on payments, if you don't make a payment on the car and house this week I will have to repossess them "he said coldly."

Lisa pleaded with him "you know I will have the money as soon as I get Scott's checks, please give me more time."

The checks should have been here. No one seemed to care about the soldiers or their families.

Lisa glanced back at the other men. It was clear they knew what was going on. The banker said maybe we can work out some more time.

"How" she asked?

"Stop by the bank this afternoon, he said."

"Make it after 3:30"He smirked.

Lisa was pissed. "You know you guys don't exactly tip well" she said.

"Maybe you should try to be nicer, he said. Then the tips would be better".

"Nicer how" she Asked?

"You know what men like, he said! " As he walked away. "

Looking back he said "Lisa I'll see you this afternoon."

Lisa dreaded the meeting all day. She picked her daughter up at the sitters as always and headed to the bank. The bank was closed but the banker was at the door with another man. The man was handing the banker something.

It was Lisa's mailman. He was a scary man. He was huge in size and always looked angry. As he walked by his eyes glared at her body undressing her with his eyes. Lisa avoided making eye contact with him.

She had only talked to him once, asking about her mail. He had gotten very angry. She avoided him after that.

"HI Lisa" the banker said. Looking at her daughter he said,"Hi little one, you are as cute as your mommy. Come in to my office girls," he said leading the way. He didn't go behind his desk instead moved two chairs close together facing each other and sat down. He started to explain to Lisa what the procedure should have been. "Lisa this has gone way longer than I should have let it." He said.

Lisa started to cry. "I know she said but I am not getting Scott's pay from the army."

Reaching to comfort her he gently touched her shoulder. "Lisa, do you have insurance on the house and car "he asked?

"No Lisa replied I just can't afford it". Crying harder Lisa looked up at him asking "what can I do".

"Just go on home let me work on this" he said as he gave her a hug that lasted a bit longer than she wanted.

It wasn't the hug that bothered her; it was that warm feeling inside her own body. Before Scott was drafted into the army the young couple had sex daily. Most days more than once and many days several times. Her body craved Sex from Scott.

The banker watched as Lisa walked away, admiring the way her uniform hugged her sexy ass.

He thought to himself" I am going to have some of that. "He followed Lisa out of the bank.

The banker watched as she leaned into the car to get the baby in her car seat. He watched as the young mom slid in the driver's seat. The banker got a got glimpse of her legs and thought maybe he saw her panties as the uniform rode up. He smiled knowing he had caused most of her troubles and that he had her right where he wanted her, broke and desperate. He smiled at the envelopes the mailman had given him.

Like every other night Lisa had the baby in bed and had showered slipping on her favorite pair of Scott's boxers and a shirt he wore when he was home last. She sat on her couch and started to feel her body. Imagining Scott was molesting her. She tugged at her nipples as her other hand made small circles on her clit. She couldn't help herself she was a horny young wife. Her mind wondered if Scott was horny too.

She saw head lights shine in her windows. She lived just out of town and few cars ever came that far in her drive. Then there was a knock at the door. Lisa feared the worse thinking something had happened to Scott. Hurrying she slipped a pair of sweat pants over the boxers. She was relieved to see the banker standing at her door instead of Army officers in dress uniforms yet frightened wondering why he was there.

"Hi Lisa," he said, as she opened the door, May I come in?"

In his hand he had a folder. He explained that he had done some things to give her more time and also put insurance on her car and the house. Lisa thanked him giving him a hug. They sat close as he showed her what he had done. His hand touched hers. Lisa's body felt flushed.

"Would you like a drink? Lisa asked adding" I have some tea!"

"Yes a glass of tea would be great, he said."

Lisa sat two glasses of tea on the table. Lisa noticed his eyes were staring at her breasts.

"Oh My GOD" she thought, remembering she wasn't wearing a bra. She excused herself and went to change.

That was the break the banker had hoped for. He pulled an envelope from his shirt pocket emptying it into her drink. Quickly he stirred the tea with his finger to dissolve the powder. Lisa rejoined him wearing a different shirt and a bra.

Looking at her he casually remarked," you looked fine before".

Lisa blushed and said "thanks".

Soon the tea was gone and Lisa could hardly keep her eyes open.

The banker stood and said "I should go so you can get some sleep.

May I use your use bathroom before I head out?"

"Yes, it's right down the hall."

Heading down the hallway he quickly opened the back door jamming paper in the door jamb so it only appeared to be locked.

He told Lisa "good night" as he left.

"I am so sorry; I don't know why I am so sleepy, "Lisa said, struggling to keep her eyes open.

He smiled as he left knowing her had set her up for this night. This wasn't the first time he set up a young wife whose husband was away at war.

"They were so easy, he thought".

Lisa was hands down the sexiest so far. He couldn't wait to see her close up and naked.

He drove a short distance to the spot he had used before and shut the truck off and waited. He waited until he was sure she would be asleep. The predator walked back up to the house. The stalker peeked in Lisa's window like many times before. Quietly he went to the back door. Gently he opened it. Standing quietly listening for any sign she was awake.

Slowly he moved around her house. Looking and listening. He found her lying on her bed. The sweat pants she had been wearing lay on the floor. She was lying on her back. Lisa had pulled the sheet up over her body. Her right leg uncovered and bent at the knee on top of the sheet. The sheet hid most of her body, clinging over her breasts down her flat stomach along her crouch barely hiding her pubic hair leaving her sexy leg exposed. His cock instantly got hard at the sight of this beautiful young woman.

Gently he touched her right foot. He couldn't remember being so turned on by any woman. Lisa didn't move. Then slowly his hand moved up her long lean leg. He knew the drug had done its job. The sheet covered her groin area. He had to see what was under that sheet. Gently he pulled the sheet away from her young body. Her skin had a light golden tan; her freckles were darker and were spread lightly around her body.

He knew she would be sexy because he had stalked her for weeks now, spying on her at work, watching threw her windows. Watching from a distance as she lay naked, on her back porch feeling safe and hidden from the world. Lisa couldn't imagine she was being watched. His plan was going just as he had hoped.

She had started to change into One of Scott's shirts but had fallen asleep before she got it buttoned. It covered one breast but the other sexy firm small but perfect breast was exposed. The pink nipple was pointing at the ceiling, the red headed teen wife's freckles added to his lust for her. The boxers gaped open and gave a peak at her red bush. His fingers moved the shirt giving him a close up look at the almost naked body he had admired with field glasses from afar.

Lisa didn't move as he pulled the boxers to one side. He couldn't help himself he had to taste that sweet pussy. His tongue parted her slit as his fingers on one hand pulled and rolled her clit as his other hand slid a finger in her tight other hole. Lisa moaned softly raising her hips to meet his mouth. Smiling he told himself "she wants this. No she needs sex!"

Lisa was dreaming the same dream and Scott was making love to her. The banker was eating her pussy and fingering her ass. It was so young, so tight, so wet, and so beautiful. Lisa arched her back raising her hips as her body was getting so close to an orgasm. She wanted to pull Scott's mouth harder against her pussy but her hands wouldn't move. The first orgasm swept over her body. She moaned as her body reacted. Her legs clamped hard together almost crossing at her knees as she savored the O. Her torso raised off the bed as her body strained from the heavenly orgasm.

Lisa tried to moan, "OH God, Scott that was great."

The banker, her abuser was ready for the next step. He tugged her boxers off. Carefully he moved her knees apart. He reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved a small bottle of spermicide. He wasn't sure if she was on any birth control and didn't want her pregnant with his baby. He filled the applicator with the foam from the bottle. Gently he slid the device into her wet warm pussy. He had never seen a redhead's vagina up close. It was so pink, so hot and wetter than any woman's he had been with. The trimmed red bush looked perfect. Pushing it until his fingers were against her labia then emptied the foam into her tight young pussy. Lisa's opening pushed up against his hand. The cool plastic applicator and foam filled her hot tunnel setting off another orgasm. Her body contracted from the badly needed O. Slowly he pulled it out but then slid it back in as her hips rose again. Her young pussy squeezed the slender plastic injector. Every time he started to withdraw it she pushed her pussy up wanting more. His fingers could feel the intense heat from her pussy.

12