Lisa Is Drugged And Raped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't wait any longer he had to fuck her. His cock was about to unload itself from the sexy things he had been doing to his drugged victim. Never had he seen a sexier woman or one who enjoyed sex more. Even in her drugged state her body reacted to every move. He envied her husband.

Lisa's abuser unzipped his fly and pushed his pants down and took them off. His cock strained at his shorts like a pole in a tent. His hand surrounded his hard member. "Wow he thought it hadn't been that hard for years'. He wasn't big "just average "he thought. The head was purple and he knew he had to be careful or he would cum like a teen age boy before he even got started on that sexy pink hole.

Lisa's mouth was open just a little as she gasped for air because of her intense orgasm. Gently he moved onto the bed. He moved his hard cock to her mouth. His cock parted her lips resting against her teeth. He spread his pre cum on Lisa's mouth.

Pulling Lisa's sleeping body around, moving her legs apart. Lisa moaned as she felt what she thought was the weight of her husband moving to make love to her. Her mind started to think" Please daughter don't wake up now." In her mind she felt Scott's hard cock sliding in her body. It had been far too long since they had made love.

Even in her sleep her hips raise to meet his cock. Lisa wanted to lift her legs locking her heals on Scott's hips to pull him deeper but they were so heavy and wouldn't move. Her mind kept telling her arms to reach out and pull him closer but again they wouldn't obey.

Her abuser pushed his cock inside her. Her pussy gripped him almost sucking him in her tunnel. He had never had a woman squeeze him so tight. The feeling was too intense even for an old man. His body tensed as his sperm filled the young pussy.

As he lay down on Lisa, she was confused. Scott didn't have body hair like this. She desperately tried to force her eyes open. She was so drugged they wouldn't open. "Get off me and get the hell out of my house "Lisa screamed, but the words were only in her mind. She fell back into the fog of the drug.

Her mind relaxed as the cock started to pump her pussy. His cock wasn't as hard as before but was coming back to life from the shear ecstasy of the young, come filled pussy he was fucking. He wished she was awake and willingly making love with him. He knew he had to steal the use of her body.

This time he was slow and deliberate with his strokes, sliding his shaft in until his balls rested against Lisa's ass. He held it deep for a few seconds and pulled out until just the tip was in her. His mouth sucked her nipples clamping his teeth against them. Lisa was dreaming but not the same dream. She was back in Alabama and the dirty tow truck driver was taking his pay for the tires. She wanted to scream. She wanted to fight. Her body wouldn't react to her wishes. The rapist kept working on her love tunnel.

The feeling inside her was so intense she could feel another orgasm building. "What's wrong with me" she wondered. Her breathing was getting harder and she could feel the hairy man start to pound her pussy. Lisa again tried to scream "get the fuck off me" but nothing came out of her mouth.

The rapist pushed deep and held his cock inside her body. It was too much for the horny teen age wife and her orgasm spilled over her as the man's juice mixed with hers. Her body convulsed from the orgasm. The sudden movement made his cock pop loose from his young victim's twice filled pussy.

Lisa's abuser looked at her sexy body. The banker was shocked at how his cock wanted more. Never had he been so turned on. Rolling his victim to her side, slowly he fingered her ass. His cock came back to life. He lifted her leg sliding closer. Her right leg was under him the left on top of his leg. He slid his cock into Lisa's cum filled pussy to lubricate it then pulled out. His cock pushed against her tight back door. Lisa whimpered as the head of his cock pushed in her tight bum. Scott had seldom used that hole. The rapist toyed with her clit while he pinched her nipples. Slowly he worked his cock deeper. Soon Lisa was moving her hips to meet his strokes. The banker pushed deep and unloaded another load as Lisa had yet another orgasm.

Satisfied and exhausted he leaned and kissed his unconscious victims mouth. He put Lisa's clothes back on her like they were when he started his task of raping her. Then he dressed himself. Looking at her one last time he thought he should have put a towel under her ass before he started. The sheet was soaked from her orgasms, his three loads of cum and the spermicide.

He peeked in on Lisa's daughter, hoping she slept for a few hours more. He was sure his victim would need more sleep to recover from the drug. He let himself out the back door taking the paper he jammed into the lock with him. He had a short walk to his truck and was pleased with his nights work.

"Tomorrow Lisa would think she had a dream" he thought to himself "just like all the others he had done before her." His mind raced thinking" she wasn't like the others! They had just laid there as they were raped." He couldn't wait until he could drug her and use her body again. He knew that the next time, like the other young army wives he had drugged he would have to share her with his accomplice. He didn't want to share Lisa.

Like many other mornings the baby started to cry for her mommy to come get her out of bed and change her then feed her. Lisa woke disoriented. It took a minute for her to open her eyes. She reached to feel the bed beside her. Scott wasn't there. Her head hurt, her body ached. She was exhausted and the day was just starting.

As she rolled to get out of bed she felt the wet spot on the sheet. Her fingers went to her pussy. "What a mess" she thought. She remembered dreaming that Scott was making love to her yet her mind was confused. "Hair," she remembered he had body hair and thinking it was the tow truck driver. "OMG you're losing it" she said to herself. Lisa's mind raced. It seemed so real!

The teen age mom got her daughter and changed her diaper then fixed her breakfast. Lisa was glad it was Saturday and she didn't work.

Lisa's mind started worrying about her husband. Was he ok? "SCOTT I MISS YOU!"

12