Lisa James - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face reflected horror as Alison handed the boy the pot of cream, his stiffness projected obscenely towards her as he smiled broadly. He spread a generous amount of the stuff onto his shaking hands and approached the bright red bottom. Lisa jerked and gasped, both because of the pain and the sheer humiliation of what was happening. Her buttocks clenched as his hands moved over the tight hot cheeks smoothing the cream in ever increasing circles. Lisa groaned as it eased the burning, involuntarily rotating her bottom at the same time. As the women filed through into the kitchen their conversation and laughter became muffled. Tim couldn't believe his luck. Lisa had her face buried in her hands, her boobs were hanging down and he was running his hands all over her bum cheeks. They were really hot and very red. Susan suddenly appeared at his side,

"I've had my drink, thought I might come and watch?" She giggled, then slowly reached out and closed her hand around the shaft of his erection.

"Carry on, I won't interfere!" She giggled again as his cock pulsed in her fist. His confidence was growing and so was his excitement. He let his hands cup the lower curves of the women's bum, then he pulled the cheeks wider apart. Her bumhole was now even more clearly visible, pink and tight. Susan was looking as well,

"Go on you can do what you want, no ones watching and she'll not resist or complain if she knows what's good for her. If she does I'll tell them she swore at us or something, she'd be in really big trouble then wouldn't you Lisa?" Lisa didn't say anything, just buried her face further into her hands.

"What stick my fingers in and things?" he said in a daze.

"Yes go on, she's a little slut, you should have seen her up in the bathroom earlier, nearly came when I washed her. We gave her an enema as well, it was really cool!" Timothy needed no further urging. His hands spread the now slippery bum cheeks and began an exploration of the space between Lisa's thighs. His fingers opened the sticky vaginal lips and plunged inside. He worked them in and out of the tight hole, it's elastic walls gripping his invading digits. Lisa began moaning immediately.

"Go on," said Susan, gripping his turgid cock harder, "stick your fingers in her bum, she loves it!" He placed a fingertip on the crinkled entrance then pushed it slowly in. Lisa gasped and shook her head from side to side as his finger withdrew then slowly pushed back in.

"Oooooooohhhhh! Stop it, please don't!"

"She can take more than that, try a couple," said Susan excitedly. Two of his fingers were soon pumping back and forth in Lisa's stretching anal ring. She was close to coming. The burning in her bum had turned into an incredibly sexy glow. If he continued the boy's fingers would send her over the edge. She began rolling her bottom from side to side, moaning as the fingers repeatedly penetrated her. It didn't matter about the shameful display she was making of herself, it felt so so good, she was going to come!

"What on earth do you think you're doing!" Mrs Henderson's shout made Lisa jump. "You dirty little slut enticing Timothy with your disgusting antics. Stand up at once!" Lisa scrambled to her feet and turned to face her irate landlady.

"Hands on your head, go and stand in the corner while I decide what's to be done with you." Susan and Timothy couldn't help laughing as Lisa miserably made her way across the room. Mrs Henderson noted the shiny appearance of the boy's cock head. No doubt it was covered in fluid because Susan had been teasing him again. An idea for an even more humiliating finale to Lisa's evening formed in her landlady's mind. It involved the boy and later she'd make it a reality.

Jean Henderson very quietly, so that Lisa couldn't hear, explained her idea for the evening's climax. The women, once again seated, agreed that it would certainly teach Lisa a lesson and prove highly entertaining at the same time. But first there were a few other things that Lisa had to experience and as time was getting on they'd better make a start.

"Lisa! Come here!" Standing totally nude in front of the women and the boy renewed Lisa's feelings of shame and embarrassment. With her hands clasped behind her head everything was on view to them once again. The boy no longer looked at her vagina furtively, he stared quite openly. She tried to keep her eyes fixed to the floor as she couldn't bear to look any of them in the face. She knew what they were looking at. At her boobs and her hard nipples. At the lips of her pussy which she so wanted to hide but couldn't because being shaved revealed every detail. Her clitoris was very swollen, she could feel it standing proud. The humiliation was making it tingle but it was the boy's fingers a few moments earlier that had really brought it to life.

"Right young lady you're going to demonstrate a few of Jackie's toys for us now," said Alison. Jacqueline Freeman smiled at the group as she went to the dining table and returned with a handful of glittering objects. Lisa shrieked as a metal clip clamped itself to one of her nipples, her hands nearly dropped from her head.

"Keep your hands where they are Lisa!" Her landlady's tone brooked no nonsense so she did her best to keep her hands locked together. The horrid thing biting her nipple soon had her shaking her boobs. Grabbing the other swinging breast Jackie quickly placed the second clip where it would trouble the young woman the most. The pair of steel clips danced beneath the lights as Lisa swung her breasts in the vain hope that maybe the things would loosen or fall off.

"Legs apart girl, nice and wide for me." The woman's steely gaze didn't change as she knelt and fastened a clip to each of the soft vaginal lips and a final one to the clitoral hood.

"Ouch! Ooooo! Please no! Owwwww!" Lisa was putting on a fine show, the women were all laughing enthusiastically at her discomfort. Besides shaking her breasts in a most delightful manner she was now also executing a very provocative bump and grind. Moving her hips back and forth hoping to relieve the awful nipping in her private parts.

"As you can see our little girl is finding the clips most educational. To intensify the punishment I'd recommend removing and replacing them several times over say an hour. The removal is often more painful than the application." Mrs King stood up and moved in front of Lisa,

"May I?"

"But of course, try pulling at them a little, it always proves very interesting for the subject." Alison's mother toyed with the shiny metal objects for a few minutes bringing a series of gasps and yelps from Lisa. When she finally released one of the clips from the woman's now tender labial flesh the effect was dramatic. Lisa screamed and almost dropped to the floor, rubbing her thighs together frantically, trying her best to massage the hurt away from her throbbing pussy. She repeated her performance for the ladies as the second clip came off. When Mrs King slowly released the clip from the swollen clitoral stub

Lisa screamed, dropped her hands and grabbed her wounded pussy flesh. She was rubbing herself furiously as Mrs King spoke,

"She's very disobedient at times Jean, almost as if she wants to embarrass you in front of us." Mrs Henderson's face reflected anger which didn't bode well for Lisa who looked up at her at once,

"I'm sorry Miss I couldn't help myself, please don't punish me again!"

"Punishment seems to be exactly what you require young lady, you don't seem capable of doing as you're told," she turned to the ladies, "Would anyone like to whip Lisa's breasts?" Lisa stared wild eyed at her landlady. There was much excited chatter but they all felt Mrs King should continue. She took the proffered multi-thonged whip from Jackie and ran it through her fingers. Lisa could feel the boys eyes wandering all over her nude form but it was the memory of where his fingers had been that brought an involuntary flood of wetness to her pulsing vulva. Her thoughts were brought sharply into focus by a whirring sound that was filling the room. Mrs King was whirling the whip in tight circles,

"Get your hands behind your back Lisa!," she shouted breathlessly. The tips of the whip began to catch the full breasts on their undercurves. Lisa immediately yelled and grabbed her stinging boobs.

"Absolutely hopeless. Jackie could you fix her wrists behind her back for me please?" The woman from Sublime products quickly complied. With her wrists pinioned behind her back Lisa's boobs were thrust fully forwards. Her nipples, with their shiny passengers, were totally unprotected. As the whip landed for the first time she wriggled her shoulders and did a dance on the spot, stamping her feet in an almost petulant way. She cried as the leather strips seared across her boobs. Each time a stroke covered a metal clad nipple she squealed in agony. Trying to turn away soon added a further restriction to her movements.

Jackie moved behind and held her shoulders firmly. From then on each blow landed precisely on the target. Pleading and begging did nothing to reduce the severity of the flogging. By the time Mrs Henderson drew a halt to the strokes the breasts were bright red and streaked with darker welts. When Mrs King released the clamps from the tortured nipples the young woman wailed and bent double.

"Stand up straight girl!" Her landlady calmly pinched the hard and very swollen points relishing Lisa's choking sobs and copious tears.

While the women took it in turns to fondle and mould the burning globes Jackie cleared the dining table. Alison placed two cushions on it's edge,

"Over here now, quickly girl!" Lisa's boobs were burning horribly as she stumbled over to stand by Alison.

"This is for you young lady," said Mrs Henderson holding up a slim black rod about ten inches long. A small "spiky" ball sat at one of it's ends. At the other were two recessed buttons. As she pressed the first the rod began vibrating, the second button caused the ball, which was covered in stiff plastic protrusions, to slowly rotate. Lisa stared at it in horror.

"This is one of Sublime's Penetrator models Lisa. Apparently it's ideal for bad girl's bottoms!" The women laughed uproariously as Lisa reacted,

"Nooooo Miss! Please! Not in my bottom, not in front of them! I'll be good I really will!"

"Nonsense girl Jackie tells me you'll find it very educational and that the sensation can be quite overwhelming! I'm pleased now that Miss Cooper made sure you were clean, I'd hate you to have an accident!" Lisa moaned piteously, her hands still cuffed behind her back.

"Right get on there with your bum nicely up over those cushions, come on!" Alison pushed Lisa down onto the table, her tummy rested right on the edge and her boobs flattened on the hard polished surface. With her head turned to one side she was just able to see what was happening and her landlady's instructions were very clear,

"Open your legs as wide as you can Lisa, we all want to see your naughty bumhole, no need to be shy. We all know you're a little slut and if you don't get a move on I'll let Timothy play with you again!" The ladies sniggered as Lisa's legs quickly parted.


"Legs wide Lisa, wide I said, show us all you've got!" She did her best stretching her legs apart as far as she could.

"Just your tips of your toes on the floor girl, point them for me!" Every single detail of the young woman's most private anatomy was clearly displayed.

"I can just about see her tonsils from here Jean!" laughed Helen Scott. They could all see Lisa's anal opening clench in dread as Mrs Henderson moved directly behind her. She applied a layer of lubricant to the humming rod then placed it's now stationary end against the crinkled hole.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" shouted Lisa as it was forced inside her anal canal. The older woman applied some pressure and the rod began moving into the tight tunnel. Lisa rose even further up onto the very tips of her toes as she felt her bottom invaded. The sensation as it went deeper and deeper was horrible. She lifted her head from the table, shaking it violently as her landlady pulled the rod slowly out again. The audience laughed as Lisa voiced her displeasure,

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh god don't p..p..pleeeeeeeeease!" Straining to keep her legs fully parted caused the muscles in her calves and the backs of her thighs to flex. It was a stimulating sight. The red buttocks clenched and relaxed as spasms ran up and down her shaking legs.

"Goodness me you're tight girl but I'll soon have you opened up!" Once again the rod wormed itself all the way into the luscious bottom, only the last two inches were protruding when Mrs Henderson pressed the second button. Lisa immediately convulsed, her legs closing and opening as she began to slide from the table's surface. Only Alison's quick thinking saved her from falling as she pinned the writhing hips down onto the cushions. Unintelligible sounds escaped the clenched teeth as Lisa shook uncontrollably,

"Sttt... stttt... stoppppppp... iiittttt... Aaaggggggghh... p..p..pleee...pleease!"

"Well she certainly felt that," laughed the landlady as she switched it off, "Did you like that you disgusting girl?"

"Ooooo...n..n..no...M..M..Miss!" was all Lisa could manage through her chattering teeth. It took several minutes for her to regain some degree of self control.

The Party - Chapter 4

Nothing and nobody had ever been so far inside her bottom before. Feelings of shame and helplessness filled her as the rod continued to vibrate deep within the tight elastic passageway. Her face burned as her bumhole gripped the thing and her red buttocks clenched and rolled uncontrollably. Totally violated and totally humiliated she couldn't help shaking her head in an anguished protest. To be so intimately penetrated in front of such a mocking crowd was a nightmare and more than she could bear but it was about to get much worse...if that were possible.

Mrs Henderson turned to her audience once more,

"Well ladies, and not forgetting our young gentleman of course!" Timothy grinned, his rigid member still grasped in Susan's hand. "I know that little girl's enjoy games so I thought it'd be fun if we all played one." She glanced knowingly at her lodger. "Now this dirty little girl has a particular favourite where the disciplining of her fat bottom is concerned, don't you young lady?" Lisa swallowed hard, she knew exactly what her landlady was referring to, "Well?"

"Y..Y..Yes Miss," she replied very quietly.

"Everyone is going to give her three stripes with the strap. Lay them on as hard as you can because the aim of the game is to make her drop her toy. You're only allowed three each so make them count. Each time she drops it we'll add a stroke of the cane to her total." Lisa peered beseechingly over her shoulder at her landlady but said nothing. It was difficult to concentrate with the buzzing intruder in her backside.

"Right young lady," said Christine Cooper, pressing insistently on the end of rod protruding from the clenching bumhole, "no doubt you're wondering what sort of toy you'll be playing with." The slight pressure made Lisa stiffen immediately, she craned her neck to look over her shoulder. Her mouth dropped open when she saw what the ex teacher was holding.

It was about 8 inches long, pink and shiny with a perfectly smooth shaft and head. The dildo had been carefully chosen, it's surface slippery and difficult to grip, especially by a girl's intimate flesh. Lisa stared at the false cock with frightened eyes, surely they weren't expecting her to cope with it and the buzzing rod up her bottom at the same time. As Lisa continued to stare Miss Cooper applied a thick layer of lubricant before pushing the plastic penis smoothly into the gaping wet vagina. Lisa's eyes bulged and she groaned loudly as both of her holes were penetrated simultaneously for the first time in her life. Alison knelt down between the widely spread and trembling legs and placed a cloth on the floor,

"I don't want you making a mess on my best carpet now do I you dirty girl!" All the ladies laughed. Lisa didn't reply, already she could feel the false cock sliding slowly from her pulsing pussy. She did her best to grip it with her vaginal muscles but the vibrations in her anal passage made it very difficult to concentrate. The constant vibration was stimulating her clitoris which in turn was making her pussy extremely wet.

"Look at her, it's pouring out," noted Mrs King, as fluid welled out from around the pink shaft.

"Good job you put that cloth down Alison," said Joanne, "the little slut would have soaked your carpet!" They were soon all giggling at Lisa's helpless arousal.

"Right my girl. Each time you drop your little toy you'll earn a stroke of the cane," said Mrs Henderson as she stood to one side of her lodger's spread buttocks, "so you'd better keep that pussy of yours nice and tight for a change!" As Helen took the strap she licked her lips in anticipation of the strokes she was about to apply to the young woman's widespread hindquarters.

"Thwack!" The black leather curled agonisingly around the inside of a soft thigh.

"Aiiieeeeeeeeee!....oh...oh...ahhhhhhh....please!"

"That's the spot Helen she felt that one!"

"Really hard this time, make the little tart sing!"

"Thwack!"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!....Nooooooo!....No!....Oh god stop!" squealed Lisa jerking on the tabletop like a hooked fish, her legs shaking uncontrollably. She very nearly closed them altogether but in doing so forced a couple of inches of pink plastic into the daylight. Panic stricken she resumed the wide legged stance, squeezing her vaginal muscles onto the dildo as hard as she could. Sobbing loudly she waited for the next stroke.

"Thwack!" Again she screamed but this time, much to her dismay, the plastic cock slipped from her saturated vagina and landed on the cloth beneath her.

"One," said Mrs Henderson triumphantly, picking the dildo up and pushing it roughly back inside Lisa, "and what a poor effort girl, you'd better try harder than that or you'll not be sitting down for a week!"

They each took a turn applying their strokes with as much venom and force as they could muster. With her wrists still pinioned in the middle of her back Lisa could only thrash and wriggle on the table at each searching impact. The strap visited some highly sensitive areas. Her inner thighs, the top of her bum cheeks where they met her hips, her calves, the creases across the backs of her knees and the outer curves of her soft buttocks and thighs. Each time her legs buckled or closed Mrs Henderson delivered a forceful smack to the juddering buttocks as close to the protruding black rod as she could,

"Bad girl!" "Smack!"

"Back in position!" "Smack!"

"Do as you're told!" "Smack!"

"Legs apart, do it properly!" Each time the strap landed Lisa convulsed to some degree but the ladies took their time, waiting until she'd resumed the required position so that each cruel impact could be fully appreciated by the writhing girl. Timothy watched incredulously, his cock pulsing at the amazing spectacle. Much to his disappointment he wasn't allowed a turn with the strap. Throughout the painful twenty minutes the women delighted in Lisa's shrill screams and copious tears, her pleas and entreaties ignored completely. The pink dildo had fallen to the floor eight times in total, several times there had been an audible "plop" as it was ejected from the close and very wet confines of her aching pussy.

Her pitiful sobbing filled the room as the group surveyed their handiwork. Red streaks crisscrossed the backs of the shaking legs. Several followed the curves of her inner thighs and crimson bum cheeks. She groaned as the thin rod was slowly withdrawn from her bottom, thankful at least that Mrs Henderson hadn't treated her to a second dose of it's "spiky" ball. As she was urged to her feet Alison released her wrists. She swayed in front of them on unsteady legs, her bottom and legs burning ferociously, her eyes brimming with tears.