Lisa Learns Her Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ling00
Ling00
280 Followers

"Well, for instance, in a situation such as this, my little girl, our little yellow office whore... she obviously needs to be punished for the way she acted this morning. It's simply inexcusable, and I think she knows that. And I'm guessing that you'll have some other bones to pick with the gook."

"I do indeed, Trip, I do indeed." I feel that you've managed to draw us both a little deeper in, and that's an encouraging sign. I pat your head gently. "For instance, I do remember making a point of telling this little cumdoll that she should be wearing glasses from now on. No more contacts. It seems she didn't get the memo, so to speak." Trip chuckles, and this time you manage to avoid nearly vomiting as his dick involuntarily pushes down your throat just a bit. I can feel him swelling alongside me in your mouth, and I'm guessing he must be getting close to cumming.

"No, she apparently didn't."

"Exactly. So, yes, as you said Trip, there are definitely a number of areas in which our yellow gook cunt could certainly use some reinforcement. Constructive criticism, if you will." Big laugh for that one. I feel your throat convulsing as both our cocks surge deep into your mouth, gagging you hard.

"So here's what I have in mind," Trip moans softly as he speaks, he's definitely getting close. "As long as my little girl is in my office, she's under my supervision. Any punishment is up to me, subject to my judgment. If I think she needs to be disciplined, I'll handle it. Agreed?"

"I suppose that's only fair."

"But, if the stupid gook, bless her little heart, is in your office, then you have free rein to levy any discipline or punishment you see fit."

"That sounds like a great system, Trip, I think that will work just fine. But what about when she's in the rest of the office?"

"Why don't we just call that neutral ground, for now. I think the details will work themselves out in due time, but until then, let's say that the yellow cum whore has to be in one of our offices for us to be allowed to help her on her path."

"That works for me, Trip." I reach out and he shakes my hand firmly.

"Tremendous! Now, what are your plans for this weekend? The wife and I are going to be in the Vineyard, and I think you should come up and join us. How does that sound?"

"Great, Trip, just great, it's been way too long since I've been out, I'd love to see the old stomping grounds." Suddenly I feel a fantastic torrent of warmth and stickiness swirling around my dick, and my first thought is that you've gagged and vomited on us, and I'm about to insist that Trip discipline you (being in his office and all, his rules) but then I realize that Trip has cum. Apparently speaking of the Vineyard put him over the edge! Ha! I feel him spurting, hard, again and again, but looking at his face you'd barely know it. The same calm, composed expression is still locked in place, and yet his dick feels like it's emptied a gallon of cum into your mouth, and it's still going.

I look down and see you gagging hard, swallowing visibly, your throat spasming as you try to take his cum down without choking yourself. I contemplate pulling out and letting you have an easier time of it, but then I remember what you tried to do this morning and I figure I can start your punishment early, rules or no. I feel you gagging again and again, trying desperately to swallow, and it seems like you've somehow managed o get most of him down, your face calming just a bit, so I thrust forward gently, pushing the head of my cock along the back of your tongue, tickling the front of your throat just enough trigger another round of gagging, and then I feel your throat clenching hard around me, realize you're about to vomit, so I pull back and then out, Trip following suit. His dick is still semi-hard and glistening with saliva and cum; mine is rigid and the head has a thick coating of Trip's cum on it. He laughs, looking down at us, and I do to, and then I take my cock in my hand and rub the head against your face, over your lips and your cheeks and forehead, being sure to leave your hair in thick clumps as I clean my dick of Trip's cum all over your face. He does the same, and when we're done, your normally cute little Asian face is a mess of sticky drying cum and saliva. You kneel on the floor, silent.

"Well, that was a decent way to start the day," said Trip, grinning as he tucked himself back into his suit pants and zipping up. "Glad we could have this talk, Taylor. Nice work on the presentation, again, by the way, simply top notch!"

"Thank you, Trip, that means a lot coming from you."

"My pleasure, Brad. So, I'll let you know about the Vineyard, yes?"

"Looking forward to it." We both look down at you, still kneeling on the carpet, naked above the waist, face and hair an absolute mask of quickly drying cum. "I'll, ah, get this mess out of your way."

Trip laughs, "Great, thanks, I appreciate it." He turns to you, "I'm very pleased, sweetie. I do hope you've listened to what I've said to you this morning. Keep working hard and you'll go far here."

I smirk, and Trip laughs at his own joke. He waves his hand casually in your direction, turning to sit at his desk, moving papers, "Now get that out of here, would you Taylor?"

I pull you to your feet and let you walk a few feet behind me, out of Trip's office, past the cubicle farm and into mine. Your unbuttoned blouse and bra loosely draped over your shoulders, and there are a few people who see you walk past, half topless, your face covered in some white substance, but no one says a word. Your state gets about as much comment as a delivery of snacks for the vending machine would. Just seems natural, somehow.

We go into my office, and I pull a bottled water from the refrigerator, twisting it open and taking a long drink before upending the remaining water over your head. It washes down through your hair and over your face, soaking you, and I see you shiver badly in the cool air. "Wash yourself off a little bit, would you? It's embarrassing." You obediently rub your hands over your face, washing most of the cum down your neck, off your face. Your hair is soaking, plastered against your scalp. You look like a mess.

"Now, Lisa, I know you heard the rules that Mr. Martin laid out, yes?"

"Y-Yes, sir," you whisper.

"Well, I'm glad you remembered the 'sir,' at least. But needless to say, I'm very, very upset that you seemed to just ignore the rest of what I had taught you yesterday. It's like I was just talking to myself the whole time. I hope you understand how frustrating that can be."

I suddenly yank your now drenched blouse and bra off your shoulders and throw them to the floor, startling you for a moment.

"Unngh! Yes, sir."

"Good. And then you understand that I really have no choice but to punish you." You slowly nod. "To let you get away with your disobedience would be akin to not smacking a dog after it takes a crap on your carpet. You'd just be telling that dog that what it did was okay."

"Yes, sir." Your voice is barely above a whisper, and I can see you shivering, your tiny shoulders shaking hard, your arms crossed tightly over your chest, but I can still see your tiny brown nipples are puckered and erect on your small round breasts.

"So, let's see. There's obviously your disgraceful behavior in going to Trip and complaining. That's just ridiculous, and I think we can both rest assured that something like that will never happen again. Will it, cunt?"

"No sir... I promise," you say, now with total resignation.

"Good, I didn't think so. But there are other things that I cannot avoid punishing you for that are simply inexcusable, and that have made me incredibly upset. First of all, your glasses. I know that I specifically told you to wear your glasses. And yet you wore contacts today. Take them out, now."

"I won't be able to see, sir."

I undo my belt and pull it out of the loops. It's leather, brown, supple, expensive. I double it in my hand and tap it lightly against your right thigh, just hard enough to elicit a soft squeal from you. "Don't ever fucking talk back to me, you filthy cunt."

"Yes sir, yes sir." You quickly remove your contacts.

"Drop them. You won't need them anymore."

You let the thin plastic slip from your fingers into the thick carpet.

"Good. So there's that. Every day, from now on, you will wear your glasses to the office. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, next. Take off your pants."

You quickly unzip the tight black slacks and pull them down over your slim brown legs, stepping out of them, leaving them in a puddle on the floor. You're wearing a pair of white satin bikini panties with nothing but strings connecting the front and back panels.

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, my little Asian whore flower, as pretty as those are, I also know that I specifically told you that you no longer needed to wear panties to work. And yet I see you wearing panties. Why?"

"I thought..."

I lunge forward and push you back hard onto the floor, onto your back, landing atop you, straddling you, pinning you to the ground with my body. My hand goes to your throat and grips you tight, squeezing hard, choking you for a good ten seconds until tears are streaming from your eyes. Then I relax my grip and slowly stand up off you. You gasp loudly, choking and gagging and rubbing your reddening throat.

"Lisa. There's absolutely no reason for you to be thinking from now on. Don't you see, we -- Trip and I -- from now on we'll be doing all your thinking for you. It will be so much easier for you, so much simpler. No decisions, no choices, all you need to be worried about is obeying us, and everything else will be easy." My voice is calm and stoic, just loud enough to be heard over your ragged gasps.

"Good. Now, why are you wearing those panties?"

Still laying on the carpet, you manage to gasp out a harsh-voiced "I-...I'm sorry, sir."

"Hmm, okay. You're sorry." I slowly push my belt back through the loops, notching it snugly around my waist. "That's a start. But you do understand that between your panties and your contacts and everything else that you've done this morning, there's ample reason for you to be punished?"

You dip your head, your chin resting on your chest as you whisper "Yes, sir."

"Get rid of the panties." You pull them off your slim legs, your pussy still with fine black hair on the triangle between your thighs. "Oh dear. Well, I hope I don't have to tell you that I'm disappointed about that as well. And I can promise you that if Trip had cared enough to want to fuck your dirty yellow gook cunt, he would have said something as well. I'm quite certain he will want you to be clean-shaven and totally bare the next time either of us see you."

"Yes sir, I will... I promise." was your only meek reply.

"I know you will, good girl. Now for your punishment."

I step to the door of my office and call to my assistant to come in for a moment. He quickly enters, eager to please as always. He's a fairly young kid, Brian, two years out of college, looks kind dopey with his curly blonde hair and European-cut suit, but he's the son of one of our big clients' COOs, so we had to bring him in.

He enters, sees you on the floor naked, sitting up now, your arms around your knees. "Uh, Mr. Taylor?"

"Don't worry, Brian, everything's okay. Isn't that so, Lisa?"

"Yes sir."

"You see Brian? It's cool. Now, you're going to help me with a special project today. Lisa here has been especially disobedient this morning, and, for her own good, she needs to learn the error of her ways. She's told me she's sorry, but that's not quite enough, is it Lisa?"

"No sir." you sniffle.

"Great. So, Brian, I'm going to need you to open your fly there... no, leave your pants on, just the fly, thanks -- and pull your cock out. Great."

He stands there, semi-hard dick hanging out over his well-creased pants, hesitant. "So Brian, for the purposes of this project, you and I are going to double-penetrate this little Asian whore." I ignore his shocked sputtering and continue, "Brian, have you ever DP'd a slut before?"

He stares at me, sees that I'm completely serious, and stutters, "Uh, um, well, yeah, there were these two sluts that used to hang around the frat house. I used to bang them with some of the brothers sometimes, after parties and shit, you know."

"That's great, Brian, awesome, good for you. So you know how it is. Well, today you're going to have a chance to do something special, something new. I assume these two sluts at school were white, no?"

I can see he's warming up to the idea now, "Yeah, these two cum dumpsters -- that's what we used to call them -- little rich girls who thought they were getting back at daddy or impressing us or some shit by fucking every guy in the house. Dumb cunts, right?"

"Exactly, Brian, dumb cunts -- but white cunts. What you're about to experience is something different. You're going to get to fuck a yellow cunt. Now, these white girls you used to DP back in college, they probably thought they were acting like sluts, that they were being real whores by fucking anything that moved, right?" I don't wait for him to respond. "But Lisa here, she's Vietnamese. Which means she's a special cunt. A gook cunt. Now, I know you've seen Full Metal Jacket, right Brian?"

"Ha, yep, I know what you're talking about, 'Me love you long time!' "

"Exactly. So you know that gook cunts are especially fond of American cock. They can't get enough of it. It's basically what they were put on earth to do, suck and fuck white American cock. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes... sir." You don't even look up.

"So, I'm giving you the special opportunity to get to help me punish this bad little gook slut by pounding her dirty yellow gook cunt while I fuck her hard in the ass. I do hope you appreciate the gift I'm giving you."

"I do, thank you Mr. Taylor!"

"It's Brad, Brian, just Brad." I smile broadly at the kid, his dick having rapidly risen to full erection, now pointing straight out in front of him, right at your face.

"Now," I continue, "as I'm guessing you know from your prior experience, the logistics of this can be somewhat difficult." He smiles and nods. "But this is something that needs to be done, as Lisa knows, it's for her own good. So I have faith that we can make it work."

"So do I... Brad."

"Well why don't we start by having you lay down on your back, Brian, on the carpet?"

I watch as he carefully lays himself down on his back, in front of you, his cock falling back to rest on the stomach of his white dress shirt.

"Great, now, gook slut -- that's you, Lisa -- climb on top of him and let's get that cock of his up in your worthless little yellow pussy. Brian, you're going to notice that she smells a bit different from the white girls you've fucked before, and you'll see that her pussy lips are darker. That's quite normal with these Asian whores."

You pick yourself up off the carpet, and I smile as I see the check imprint that the thick pile has made in your pale brown ass. You dutifully straddle the boy, six years younger than you, this guy with no experience at the firm, no seniority, basically the lowest run in the corporate totem pole. Except for you, of course. You position yourself over him and lower your cunt onto his cock, letting him guide himself inside of you, watching his face as he moves up inside you, slowly, waiting silently until your dripping cunt has taken him all the way in and your ass and thighs are resting on his body.

"Okay, great, nice work Brian. Now, fuck whore, lean forward." You bend at the waist and lower your body over Brian, your tiny tits over his face, your hard brown nipples tantalizingly close to him mouth, and I see him flick his tongue out to lick you. "Uh uh, Brian, please don't do that. She might get the stupid fucking idea that this is somehow for her pleasure. That's exactly the opposite of what we're trying to teach her today. This is not about her, this is about me, and you. If she gets any pleasure from this experience, it should result solely from the pleasure of knowing that she is fulfilling her proper role by pleasing her masters."

"Yeah, got it." He shifts his hips, grinding his dick into your cunt, and your moan softly, your eyes shut tight.

"You'll notice that her yellow cunt is already wet. Further evidence of her instinctive need to please men like me and you. You probably didn't know this, but she spent the morning sucking off Trip and myself, and that, plus the thought of being punished by you and I, has naturally soaked her worthless gook twat."

I move behind you, looking down at your tight, smooth brown ass, watching Brian's white cock pumping slowly in and out of your cunt, seeing your pussy sliding back and forth over him, watching your lips grip and release him, seeing you drip down the thick vein running along the bottom of this shaft. It doesn't seem possible that there's room for me to squeeze my own cock into your ass. It looks like trying to do so would split you in two, or at least cause you a ton of pain. So I'm gonna make it happen.

I kneel down, straddling Brian's outstretched legs, feeling the soft wool of his suit pants beneath me. I pull my cock back out of my pants and shuffle forward, watching, mesmerized, as your little brown bottom moves up and down on him. Then I reach out and grab your hips, holding you at the top of your stroke so that you're perched up high on his dick, your cunt barely covering his head. I hold you in place, knowing that your slim calves and thighs are going to start burning very quickly from the awkward position. I move forward and push the head of my cock between your spread ass cheeks, pushing up against your sphincter before thrusting in hard. When my head pops inside you, you scream.

I pause a moment, and then push again, moving a little bit further inside you. You groan loudly in pain, but I push again. It's the only way for you to learn your lesson. "Shhh, Lisa, shh, it'll be okay. You know, don't you, that you brought this on yourself? You made this happen, I don't want to do this, Brian doesn't want to do this, neither of us are happy about it. This is solely for your benefit. To help you. Let us help you, Lisa. Let us help you become the dirty yellow slut you're meant to be."

You scream again as I push deeper, almost burying myself in you now, feeling Brian motionless beneath us, not daring to move his cock except to follow my rhythm inside you so that both of us are now stuffed three quarters of the way inside you. It feels like this is as far as we can go, your brown little cunt and ass are unbelievably tight around us, there's really no way we can go any further. So I push deeper, and you fall forward onto Brian, your head bowing into his chest, trying desperately to open yourself up just a little bit more while you moan and sputter and drool uncontrollably, pain ripping through your little frame, all emanating from your twin holes, crammed full of white cock.

I stop for a moment, resting, feeling the panic in your body, seeing the muscles of your back tensing and spasming as you try to relax, hearing your gasps and grunts, you turn and look back at me, your eyes glazed with pain and lust and hate, snot dripping from your nose, saliva on your chin, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Good girl, Lisa. Take it. This is what happens if you disobey me. The sooner you embrace who you are, the better it will be for all of us."

Then I push forward one last time, burying my dick in you, knocking you forward onto Brian so that I'm almost standing behind you, pushing my dick down into you at an impossible angle, Brian and I jutting out of your cunt and ass, both our rigid shafts taut and glistening. I see your head drop.

"Uh, I think she's passed out." Brian is trying to shift his head from beneath yours, looking up past your shoulder.

Ling00
Ling00
280 Followers