Lisa Learns to Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually I got her face down on the ground with me sitting astride her. I spotted one of the flip-flops we'd been wearing and a sudden impulse got into me. 'If you're going to behave like a little child I'm going to treat you like a little child,' I told her. 'A good spanking is what you deserve.'

"I grabbed the flip-flop and stated to spank her. This awoke some devil inside me and I started quite hard. It really must have hurt. After half a dozen strokes or so I started to get worried about the squeaks of pain that Christine was making so I stopped. I could not have been more surprised when Christine called out 'Please, please don't stop. That's fantastic!'

"'Well little madam, if that's what you're like then we'd better do it properly,' I replied. I grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them down. Her bottom was already covered in red marks and I stroked them gently before setting to with a vengeance. Christine wriggled her arm beneath her and, to my amazement started to play with herself. The more I smacked her the more harder she rubbed herself and I was getting turned on too. It didn't take long before she cried out and came with the strongest orgasm I'd ever seen at that point in my life. I stopped smacking her and she rolled over and pulled me down to her.

"'Thank you, thank you, thank you,' she repeated between deep passionate kisses. 'Now, I've had my orgasm, what about yours?'

"Gently she rolled me over onto my back and started to kiss not just my lips but my neck, my shoulders, anywhere she could get at. She took of my bikini top and kissed my nipples. I'd never felt anything like it. Sure a few tentative boyfriends had had a go but what do men know? All this, the sun and the wine was have a powerful effect on me and I took her head in my hands and pushed it down to my groin. Christine needed no further prompting and she removed my bikini bottoms and started to kiss between my thighs. It was like turning an electric switch. Within seconds I knew I was about to have the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. Her tongue lapped at my clitoris pushing me higher and higher. Moments later I came with a shout that must have been heard in the next county. I pulled her back up to me face to face and in one long cuddle we drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms.

"Fortunately we didn't sleep too deeply so we were woken by the sounds of the rest of the family returning. We threw on some clothes and tried to pretend nothing had happened. Luckily Christine had a wrap nearby. Her bikini wouldn't have covered the marks on her bottom even if it had been on her! It was quite an act keeping a straight face when her family came into the garden looking for us. We'd managed to get decent by then, but only just.

"Well, we didn't get any time in the rest of the day to talk privately but it was quite common for Christine and I to sneak into each others rooms at night and share a bed. Nobody thought anything of it, assuming correctly that we were just chatting. That night I knew all the uncertainties you're feeling now. What would I say to Christine? We'd been a bit drunk at the time. How was it going to be now we'd sobered up? How was this going to affect our friendship? Where did she want to take this? Where did I want to take this? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

"Anyway when she came to my room that night it turned out she was as apprehensive as I was. We talked and talked late into the night about how we felt and what we wanted. And at the end of the day what we decided was 'So what? She had had fun. I had had fun. No one got hurt, at least not more than they wanted to and we'd both had the best, most powerful orgasms ever.'"

"Wow. That's fantastic And what happened next?" Lisa asked Her eyes were right with excitement.. "Did you keep playing together?"

"Of course. Christine and I spent the rest of that summer, and a whole lot more besides experimenting with what we liked, what turned each other on."

"And do you still see her? Is she still you friend?"

"Well, we've drifted apart a bit. She goes her way and I go mine but we're still very much in touch. You've met her you know. She's head of personnel at Amalgamated."

"Christine Holmes! She's your Christine!"

"Oh yes, and we still play together from time to time. Anyway, enough about me, what about you?"

"What about me?" Lisa asked a bit nervously.

"Well, if I'm any judge, and I am, someone's got a bit worked up by my little story. Let me see" Judy's voice had regained its authoritative tone. Gently she pushed Lisa back onto the pillows. Her hand slid beneath the covers and started to move down Lisa's body. When her hand reached the bottom of her pyjama top she slid it over Lisa's thigh and into her crotch.

"Well Miss I'm Not Sure. Looks like I really got to you." Lisa felt Judy's fingers slip inside her. There was no hiding how damp she was. Lisa struggled with indecision. She still wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with this but Judy's hand on her groin was giving her delicious tingles.

Judy pulled her and away and sat up. "I know what you need." She said and she undid the belt of her dressing gown and slipped it from the loops that held it around her waist.

"Put you hands together over your head." Lisa obeyed reluctantly wondering what was coming next. Judy quickly looped the dressing gown belt around her wrists and tied them together. The smooth material was tight enough to hold her but not tight enough to hurt. She tied the other end off to the headboard.

"Now then, you just lie there and I'll make the decisions for a while." Judy pulled back the covers so Lisa lay exposed. Then she knelt over Lisa and started undoing the buttons of her pyjama top. "That's better. You've got lovely breasts. You shouldn't hide them away. Judy lent forward and kissed Lisa's nipples. Lisa felt strangely comforted by having her hands tied. After all, if she couldn't escape then she wasn't really agreeing to what was happening. Judy had started to use her teeth on Lisa's nipples. As she bit harder and harder it started to hurt, not much but enough. Each bite seemed to send a tingling shock straight to her groin. Suddenly Judy bit much harder. Lisa groaned and arched her back as a wave of pain and pleasure washed through her. Judy sat back with a look on her face like the cat that's stolen the cream.

"Please, please don't stop," Lisa begged.

"Now now. I told you. I make the decisions. I don't want another word from you young lady. If you speak again I'll have to gag you." Judy returned to her work kissing Lisa's stomach, her hips, the top of her thighs. Lisa's groin ached to be touched. She was so close, so near and yet so far. Judy's kisses continued to circle in towards the centre of Lisa's pleasure until finally, with one brief kiss, her lips brushed the top of Lisa's slit and she sat back again.

"Ooohhh." Lisa couldn't keep back the groan of frustrated pleasure. She needed release and had been so close.

"I told you, one more word and I'd gag you." Judy got off the bed and searched around for a moment. When she returned she was holding a pair of panties and a headscarf.

"Open wide." Lisa was far too far gone to do anything but obey. Judy pushed the panties into her mouth and tied the headscarf around her head to hold them in. Once again she set to work, once again she played with Lisa's body but every time Lisa came close to orgasm she draw back. Lisa's body screamed with frustration. She tried to roll over, to rub herself against Judy, anything for relief. Judy firmly pushed her back.

"You come when I say you come. Understand?" Judy got off the bed and went to the door. "Just lie there a second. Don't go anywhere."

Minutes later she returned with the holdall that had been left in the lounge the night before. She laid it on the floor and rummaged around for a bit, took out a few things and put them on the bed. Then she got back on the bed herself. Judy picked up a short length of chain with a clip at either end. She knelt beside Lisa's body and attached each of the clips to a nipple. They were quite tight and the caused a throbbing sensation. If Lisa hadn't been so turned on they would have hurt but in her present state they just added to the overall sensations. Judy played gently with the chain, tugging it to increase the sensations, to increase the pain. Lisa felt as if she would explode. Even with the gag she was pleading for release, her voice muffled and distorted. Judy reached down to the pile of things on the bed. Now she held a large vibrator. Lisa looked on with horror. Something that big would never fit inside her! However Judy wasn't going to do that, she switched it on and started stoking it against Lisa's lower lips. The throbbing from her nipples and the buzz of the vibrator combined in Lisa's body to build in wave after wave of feeling, of pain, of pleasure, of... Lisa started to come. Again and again she climaxed but each time Judy wouldn't let her finish. Each time Judy kept pushing her to one more wave until finally Lisa cried out as loud as the gag would allow, arched her back and pushed herself away, as far as her tied wrists would let her.

Lisa was still sobbing with emotion as Judy unclipped the nipple clamps, switched off the vibrator and untied Lisa's wrists. Then she took the girl in her arms and held her close.

"Still unsure about what you like?" Judy's tone was mocking.

"Wow, that was fantastic!" Lisa was still breathless. "But what about you. What can I do for you in return?"

"Don't worry little one. I'll get my pleasure later. Why don't you agree to be my little slave this afternoon?"

"Yes, anything, anything after that," Lisa replied and snuggled back into Judy's arms.

"Gotcha!" Judy thought to herself.

In a warm post coital glow Lisa lay cuddled in the crook of Judy's arm. Whilst she still had doubts about what she was doing she felt safe here. Judy was strong, self assured and confident. So different from her. Absentmindedly she ran her hand over Judy's stomach. She loved the feel of it. Judy's jogging and sessions in the gym had left her body firm and lean. She really was very beautiful. Her hand edged lower, just brushing the top of Judy's pubic hair. She kept it short and neat, not shaven, more like a crew cut. She snuggled in closer.

"Ummm. That's nice. Judy purred. "But we can't lie here all day. We have things to do. I need to go into town to shop. Do you want to come too?"

"Yes please. That would be fun."

"Come and join me in the shower and then we'll get dressed and go." Judy got out of bed, shrugged off her dressing gown and headed for the en-suite.

Lisa hadn't shared a shower with anyone since games days at school. She was a little nervous and unsure of what was expected of her. She tried to keep herself as far away from Judy as possible. Judy had other ideas.

"Here, let me help you with that," Judy took the soap and started to work up a rich lather all over Lisa's body. Standing face-to-face Judy wrapped her arms around her and held her close as he worked on Lisa's back "You've got a lovely little body, you know," she said as she soaped into the crack of Lisa's buttock. "You really should show it off more."

Lisa didn't think she had a lovely body at all. When she looked in the mirror all she saw was this skinny little thing. And now Judy was saying she was what? Pretty? "It's not as nice as yours." she murmured as she nestled her head into Judy's shoulder. The hot water, the soap and the feel of Judy's body held close to her were turning her on again. Lightly she kissed Judy's neck.

"No time for that now." Judy laughed. "Come on, rinse the soap off. It's time to get dressed and go."

They got out of the shower. Judy handed Lisa a towel, took one for herself, and they went back into the bedroom. As Lisa dried herself off Judy wrapped her towel around herself, turned to her dressing table and rummaged in a draw. Finding what she wanted she turned back to Lisa.

"Right young lady. You remember your promise about later?" Judy asked.

"Er... yes," Lisa replied nervously.

"Well here's something to make sure you don't forget. Take off that towel, come over here and stand in front of me." Judy sat on the stool by her dressing table as Lisa obeyed. Judy produced a length of golden chain. At one end was a small padlock, at the other a heart shaped medallion with 'Judy' inscribed on it. She passed the chain around Lisa's waist and, after a few adjustments clicked the padlock shut. The medallion was quite heavy and the chain was adjusted so that it nestled just at the top of Lisa's labia. Lisa could see that with every movement it would bump against her, not hard, but enough to know it was there. Judy took the medallion and pointed out the inscription to Lisa.

"That's to remind you just whose property you are at the moment. Right, off you go and get dressed. I want to leave in ten minutes. When you're wearing the chain wear a dress or a skirt, no jeans. Oh, and no bra or panties either. I'll be checking!"

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror. The medallion nestled in her pubic hair. She was taken by how pretty it looked but the work 'property' echoed in her mind. It wasn't just the physical chain and how, or more importantly, where it lay against her. She felt like she'd been tagged, or possibly gift-wrapped.

"Come along. Stop admiring yourself. We haven't got all day," Judy told her.

Lisa hurried back to her room. It was a bright sunny day so she chose a loose summery dress in light cotton. She felt a bit exposed; naked under her dress, but a quick check in the mirror confirmed that it didn't show. No panties implied no tights either so she chose short white socks and 'sensible' shoes. She went downstairs and a few minutes later Judy joined her. As ever Judy was a picture of smart elegance. Lisa felt the difference in their dress emphasised the difference between them. She felt young and vulnerable, almost grateful for Judy's protection.

As they walked round town hand in hand Lisa could feel the medallion bumping against her. As it swung forward it would hit the material of the dress and she wondered if anyone would notice. The cool breeze around her legs seemed to emphasise her nakedness underneath. She began to realise the subtleness of what Judy had done to her. Here they were having a perfectly normal Saturday morning shop but she was kept constantly aware of how she was dressed and what was to come. This, combined with the bumping of the medallion, was keeping her lightly aroused.

At noon they stopped off at a wine bar for lunch. Judy chose a quiet corner where they would not be disturbed. They had hardly sat down, and were still awaiting a waitress to order when...

"Hello Judy, Lisa. How are you? Do you mind if I join you?" Christine Holmes appeared at their table.

"Of course not. Pull up a chair," Judy replied. The waitress arrived and the three women ordered.

"So, how are you two getting on?" Christine asked. "When I found out that Lisa her was looking for digs I thought of you right away. Was I right or was I right?"

"Oh were just fine," Judy replied. "Getting on like a house on fire. Lisa and I are having so much fun together."

"Really?" There was a questioning tone in Christine's voice.

"Oh yes. As a matter of fact she's chained right now."

"Judy!" Lisa was horrified, her face burning with embarrassment. How could she betray her like this?

"Now, now dear." Judy's tone was firm. "I told you about me and Christine. It's only fair that she should know in return."

"Chained? Right now?" Christine had a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh yes, why don't you have a feel?" Judy slipped her arm around Lisa in what looked to the outside world as a friendly hug. In fact she was holding her quite tightly. Christine shuffled her chair a little closer and slipped her hand under Lisa's dress. Fortunately the tablecloth hid her actions from the rest of the wine bar.

"Legs apart dear," Judy whispered in Lisa's ear. Christine's hand slipped between her thighs and found the medallion. In a sitting position it rested much lower, touching the chair Lisa was sitting on. Christine's fingers took hold of it, rubbed it gently up and down Lisa's labia and then slipped it inside. Lisa gasped in surprise.

"Oh yes, she's really quite wet and excited. How long has this been going on?" To Lisa's relief Christine removed her hand. She licked the tips of her fingers. "She's quite the horny one."

"Just since last night. I caught her peeping at the photo albums, gave her a sound spanking and we're taking it from there."

Lisa was appalled by what had just happened. Judy had offered her up without so much as a by your leave and Christine, without a moments hesitation had touched her in the most intimate way possible. She felt as if she were a new toy being shared by the two women but she couldn't make a fuss without making a scene in this very public place. Part of her was appalled by herself. Christine was right. She was aroused and the medallion, now resting inside her, was not making things any easier. The chain was pulled against her clitoris. She urgently needed to... to do what? Pull it out was the obvious answer but she couldn't resist the thrills running through her. If only she could just touch herself. She moved her hand down to her lap. Maybe she could reach the chain through the light cotton of her dress.

"No." Judy took her wrist and pulled her hand away. "I can guess what Christine did. Leave it there." The three women pulled apart as the waitress arrived with their food and drinks.

When the waitress left Christine took a long drink from her wine. "So, if Lisa here is chained it looks like it's playtime tonight."

"Yes indeed. Would you like to join us?" Judy didn't so much as glance at Lisa for confirmation that this would be all right with her.

"I'd love to, I've nothing on tonight, or nothing I can't cancel."

"Come round for supper then. Seven for seven thirty OK?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"But... But..." Lisa stammered.

"Later dear. We'll sort it out later." Once again Judy's tone brooked no argument. It was obvious that as far as she was concerned the matter was settled.

For the rest of the meal Judy and Christine chatted idly. Lisa tried to join in but she found it difficult to concentrate. The tingling from between her thighs mixed with her nervousness about what was planned for this evening was making her mind reel.

Finally the meal was over. "Right, I must be off. I'll see you later." Christine said as she got up from the table. As Lisa got up she felt the chain tug the medallion from inside her. She told Judy that she had to nip to the toilet.

"Right. I'll come with you. I want to make sure you don't play with yourself in there. That's against the rules."

"Rules, what rules?"

"My rules. Now off we go."

When the two women reached the toilet stall Lisa blurted out "Why? Why did you invite her without asking me? Don't I get a say in the matter."

"Keep your voice down," Judy replied sharply. "Someone might come in at any moment. Let's keep this private."

"Private! You've just invited someone I hardly know to come and see me... and see me..." Lisa couldn't bring herself to say the words. Furthermore she wasn't quite sure exactly what Christine had been invited to come and see.

"Look, normally of course I'd check with you but when you're my slave I make the decisions. The slave's job is just to obey and disobedience will be punished."

"I don't know. I'm not sure about this."

Judy's tone softened. "Look, I know this is all a bit much but why don't you trust me a bit. You know I won't hurt you, well, not more than you deserve. Use the stop word if you must but I promise you if you trust me you'll find out just how much fun we can have."