Lisa Learns to Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pillars for you, I think." Judy got up and led Christine over to where two stout pillars, five feet or so apart, ran from the floor to the ceiling. There were metal eyelets attached at various heights. Judy took the shackles she had unfastened from Lisa and put them on Christine's wrists. Then Christine lay down on her back between the pillars and her wrists were attached to eyelets near the bottom of the pillars so her arms were now outstretched. Judy then got two more shackles, this time attached to much longer lengths of chain. These she attached to Christine's ankles. She threaded the chain through eyelets about four feet up and pulled. The effect was to pull Christine's ankles back over her head, spreading her legs in the process. Lisa felt she looked open and exposed.

"As Jones was the one who you molested I think it's only fair if she's the one who punishes you." Judy went over to the wall and took down a flogger consisting of a short handle holding many thin strips of leather. She handed it to Lisa. Then she showed Lisa how to stand astride Christine's waist so that she could whip the inside of Christine's thighs as well as the buttocks. Tentatively Lisa gave the first stroke.

"Much harder than that! Come on girl, she's not made of glass." Spurred on by Judy Lisa set to with a vengeance. As the blows got harder it woke a spark in Lisa. She was Judy's slave, not this interloper. The blows rained down, sometimes on the thighs, sometimes on the buttocks and sometimes straight onto Christine's crotch. Between the thuds of the blows she could hear Christine moaning, the tempo built and built. Christine's thighs and buttocks were bright red, criss-crossed with countless red lines where the thongs had struck. Lisa was losing herself in a blur of excitement.

"Ok, that's enough." Judy's hand on her arm stopped her. Lisa was panting from the exertion. Christine lay there writhing against her bonds moaning gently. The tension in the air was electric. Judy guided Lisa back and gently pushed her down until she was squatting over Christine's face. Christine reached up as far as she could go and kissed Lisa between her buttocks. Lisa needed no further encouragement. She wriggled down until her labia were over Christine's lips.

"Lick me bitch! Lick my cunt out!" Lisa hardly knew what had come over her. Normally she would never dream of using language like that but the heat of the moment, the build up of tension, had taken her a place she's never known before. She found, as she desperately tried to get Christine's tongue as close to her clitoris as possible, that she was bending further and further forward, further and further towards Christine's crotch.

"Go on, you too, give what you're getting," Judy ordered. She put her hand on the back of Lisa's neck and pushed her the rest of the way. Lisa took her cue and started to search out Christine's clitoris with her tongue.

Whereas Lisa had licked Judy in a worshipping, reverential way with Christine it was more like two wild animals. Lisa had a whole day's pent up emotion to lose and Christine was giving back as good as she got. Lisa ground her groin into Christine's face. She could feel Christine losing control beneath her. She could feel herself losing control. She reached round and grabbed Christine's buttocks, digging her nails into the soft flesh. This obviously brought Christine to her climax as her whole body bucked and writhed held down by Lisa's body and the chains to her wrists and ankles. Lisa could take it no longer, she too reached a shuddering climax, her screams of pleasure muffled by her face deep in Christine's groin. Lisa rolled off Christine and collapsed panting beside her.

Judy crouched down beside Lisa and whispered in her ear. "Well my sweet? Did you enjoy that?"

"God that was fantastic. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Good, now come on and help me untie Christine."

They untied Christine and helped her to her feet. The three women hugged and kissed each other gently coming down, coming back to normal.

"Right you two. Let's go upstairs and get changed. I don't know about you but I could do with a drink." They went upstairs to Judy's bedroom, Christine grabbing her holdall on the way. There they helped each other undress. Judy put on her dressing gown, Christine produced a jogging outfit from her holdall, and Lisa went to her room to find something loose and comfortable. Then they returned to the lounge. This time it was Judy who poured the drinks, forever the perfect hostess. She sat down on the settee but Lisa and Christine preferred to remain standing. After a while Christine glanced at the clock.

"Good Heavens! Is that the time! I must go, I've got things to do tomorrow." She turned and hugged Lisa whispering 'Welcome to the club.' in her ear. Then she hugged Judy and went towards the door.

"I'll pick up my bits tomorrow. Is that OK?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow." Judy and Lisa saw Christine to the front door. Closing it behind her Judy turned to Lisa.

"Right, it's late for me too. I'm off to bed. Are you coming?"

"With you?" Lisa wasn't sure where Judy expected her to sleep tonight.

"Of course. Come here." Judy gently pulled Lisa into a hug. "It's not all whips and chains you know. Come to bed and let me kiss it better. We'll tidy up in the morning."

Hand in hand the two women went upstairs to bed.