Lisa Missed The Bus and Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow ... ow ... oh, God," she cried.

"Take it easy, Liz. No hurry. I can stop if it hurts too much" said Ken, Just the same time, he was dying to bury his cock completely in her. He knew how good her tight cunt would feel. The anticipation was unbearable for him and he could see it was the same for her.

Ken decided to use a trick out of his sexually more experienced book. He caressed her clit lightly with his wet thumb, which made her jerked a bit with the sensation. Despite her slight pain, Lisa felt an orgasm building. When she was hot enough to cum, Ken pulled his finger away a little. To regain the intense stimulation she craved, Lisa pushed herself up on him, disregarding the sharp pain in her pussy. As a result, she jammed herself up on his shaft as hard as she could. Ken's cock rode through her cherry, tearing it apart. Lisa was shocked. Eyes and mouth wide open, she realized a third of Ken's thick meat was lodged in her tight little cunt.

"Liz, baby it's in," Ken whispered, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

Lisa looked at him and smiled innocently, but painfully.

"At last, I'm making love. Just like a real woman" she whispered.

Ken started moving his hips with slow shallow strokes. Within couple of strokes, he felt the head of his cock slide deep inside her tight little pussy, which, by now, was dripping wet. Lisa started to respond, slowly rocking her hips to match his rhythm. Soft, regular moans of pleasure bubbled up from her throat.

"Oh God, I can feel it. I need the whole thing inside me, dad. Do it harder. It feels so good," Lisa moaned in his ear.

Ken rammed his cock into her tight pussy, sending shivers down both of their spines. She cried out in surprise, shaking her head sideways in ecstasy. Ken hovered over her, holding himself up with his arms on either side of her head. Her legs twisted around his body.

He pulled his hips back, withdrawing a third of his cock from her cunt. The delicate, pink lips of her tiny pussy spread wide, encircling his shaft. Ken looked at the entrance to her love hole, where they were joined. His cock looked huge going into her small body.

He slammed his cock back into Lisa's cunt. Lisa squeezed his forearms and her legs wrapped more tightly around his hips. Her moans filled the house. Ken thought that she was almost loud enough to disturb the neighbors. The pressure in his groin was building to a peak. He wasn't sure he should cum inside her, but he didn't see how he was going to get her off before he did.

Lisa's eyes lit up when he said "I'm going to cum,"

"Oh yes dad. Cum inside me. I need your seed, in my cunt"

"Do you like fucking?" gasped Ken and Lisa nodded. She was so beautiful she took his breath away.

"Then hold on baby, I'm going to fuck you hard and fill your cunt with my cum"

Ken lifted his weight and dropped himself fully into her. The bed jerked with the force of his motion. His hard, muscular body crashed on her small slender body. Lisa embraced him, moaning.

"Oh Oh... Ah... Ah... Aaaaaaaa Ken ... oh... oh ... oh," she cried.

Her cries subsided as he pinned her down, his thick cock sliding in and out of her sweet little cunt. Her fingernails dug into his butt and she was panting for breath. Just then, she exploded in a huge orgasm. Ken was pleased with himself. He'd made her cum. Now it was his turn!

Lisa's orgasm brought him to a point of no return. It took just a few more deep strokes and he blasted his thick cum into Lisa's tiny cunt.

"Oh God," he groaned as his cum poured from his cock, overflowing her tight hole, leaking out around his shaft, dripping down over his balls and down into the crack of Lisa's ass.

"Oh dad, what happened?" Lisa asked.

"Baby girl, you just had your first cock induced orgasm... I made you cum!" Said Ken, panting.

I never thought it was possible to have two orgasms in such a short time!" Lisa expressed her disbelief.

"Little girl, twice is nothing. I'll make you cum another ten times before the others return home. And you made me cum, too."

"I made you cum!" she exclaimed. "I like it when you cum. I like how it feels, all slippery and warm." Said Lisa and looked down between her spread legs. A drop of white cum oozed from her tiny slit. She pushed it back in with her middle finger.

"Dad, I'm not going to be on time for lots of parties in future," said Lisa in a playful voice.

"Sure you will," said Ken cuddling her in his strong arms and they slept in each others arms.

12