Lisa, My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and I took the others cock. Lisa wanted a better look at his cock going in my mouth so i took the cam and placed it where it would take a good close up of Tom's cock in my mouth. She watched as we swallowed each others loads of sperm. She was fingering her clip fast and hard now as she came. "Tom," she said when she had climaxed, "I can hardly wait to suck your cock with Roger."

He told her to come on over to Saudi then and bring Mary with her. At the mention of Mary's name, she looked at the clock and said, "Mary should be here any minute now. She called when she got to her parents yesterday. She told me that she would be here and, it's about time for her." As if on cue Lisa said that she had to go to the door. She was out of sight for a minute. Then she reappeared and had Mary in tow. It was my first sight of Mary and she was a knockout. I had talked to her a lot, heard her sucking a cock, but this was the first time either I or Lisa had ever seen her.

Lisa realized that she was naked. She turned to face Mary and the two women met in a kiss that would scorch paint off the walls. As she kissed Mary, both women began to undress Mary. Tom and I grasped the others cock, and watched at our women began to kiss down each others body. They were feeling and caressing breast. Tom and I watched as they lay on the floor and began to kiss and suck at each others pussies. I had noticed that Mary had a lot of hair also. Tom had told me once that neither of them believed the fad of shaving cunts. I didn't realize that Tom had gotten behind me as we watched the two women sucking each other. I felt his wetting my ass hole with his saliva. We had fingered our butts before but this was the first time I felt his cock head against my hole.

I knew i was going to get fucked. I wanted to get fucked. Tom set the cam where it would show his cock entering my ass. The girls stopped sucking each other long enough to watch us. It only took Tom a couple of minutes to unload in my rectum. It was a very hot moment having my first load of male spunk in my butt. I knew then that it would not be the last time. We talked them. Both the women showed us their cut's good by sitting straddle legs and facing the cam. Mary ran her finger in Lisa as far as it would go which was only to her second digit. "Hey Rog...you can be sure that Lisa still has the gates up. Speaking of which Tom I haven't gotten fucked for a week." She asked Lisa if she could get Jim over.

Jim took all of ten minutes to get there after Lisa phoned him. It only took the two naked women two minutes to get him naked like they were. With two beautiful naked bodies to look at, the impact of seeing Lisa naked was dimmed for Jim. He finally seemed to realize that he was seeing Lisa in all her glory. "Her Rog, let me say that I feel ten times as bad about losing Lisa to you, now that I see her beautiful body." Mary told Jim to lie on the floor where she could hold the cam and show all of Jim's cock to her husband.

"Do you like it Tom. Would you like to suck it with me.?"

Tom told his wife that he would love to be there sucking the cock with her. He also said that if he were there then I would be too and I would have fucked Lisa so she was no longer a virgin, and that he could fuck her too. "Hey I will be here too and I get to fuck Lisa then." Mary said that he had better take care of the cunt that he was going to fuck first. She held his cock erect and bent over to take it in her mouth. Jim asked Lisa to suck it too. Lisa told him to be satisfied getting her to jerk him off occasionally. Jim looked hurt and grinned at the cam. "Hey Rog, tell you what. I'll make a deal with you. If Lisa sucks my cock then the next time I see you I'll suck your cock.

"Better luck next time," I said.

"Hey Mary why don't you stop sucking him and get your cunt filled...I know you want it." Tom was jerking my cock as he talked to his wife. Mary had taken Jim's cock all the way down when Tom asked her to fuck Jim. She stopped sucking him and looked at Lisa, and told her to hold it for her cunt. Lisa reached out for Jim's cock and held it erect. Mary told Tom to watch as she sat on it. Lisa spread Mary's hairy lips apart so they wouldn't get trapped by Jim's cock. Both women would rather go through the slight inconvenience rather than shave their lips like a lot of whores do. Mary say slowly down on Jim's cock. Jim's cock disappeared inside her cunt. Lisa got her hand caught between their crotches. Then she did something and Mary moaned again.

"Roger, your fiancee has her finger in my cunt with his cock." I asked if there was enough room for it. Mary said that there was. I told her to enjoy then. She said that she was. Jim's thought that now that he had his cock in Mary's cunt that he would do some kissing. Mary pulled away from his mouth and sat up on his cock."Hey Rog, do you mind if Jim eat's Lisa ass hole." I Wasn't sure I wanted him that close to my cherry woman, but I agreed that he could tongue her ass if that was ok with Lisa. Lisa said that she liked when I tongued her butt and Jim might be a fairly good substitute.

There they were, Lisa was sitting on Jim's face and he had his tongue up her butt. Mary was writhing on his thick cock. Tom and I were laying on the floor like a couple of twins in a womb, sucking each others ass holes, while we watched our women have fun with the overgrown kid with the big cock. When Jim came in Mary, she displayed her open cunt to us. It looked a little stretched open and there was a lot of cum all around the entrance. As we watched Lisa let Mary lay atop her in the reverse position. Lisa had her face in Mary's cunt. She looked like she had a beard. Jim must have been aiming the camera. Then Mary lifted her butt a little and we had a good view of her well fucked cunt, as Lisa held it open. Then lisa pressed her mouth against Mary's cunt and sucked. Jim was a good cameraman, I will say that.

When Lisa got Jim's cum oozing from her good. She backed her lips off a little. There was a thick string of sperm coming from Mary's cunt and Lisa was sucking that in her mouth. Then the camera showed Mary's mouth on Lisa's cunt. She was sucking and had her tongue as far as it would go before hitting the fortress wall. Then I saw Jim's cock being jerked off by Mary as she held it just a couple of inches away from lisa's cunt. When I saw Jim's cock spit all over Lisa's cunt I knew what she wanted. She sucked Jim's cock off clean and then began to lick and suck all of his cum from lisa's cunt. Jim sat down then and began to jerk off.

Lisa and Mary sucked each other off for us as we sucked each others cocks. Tom and I would swap up on butt fucking the other so our women could watch. We watched as Lisa fucked Mary with a huge black cock, A fake one that is. They had went to the store and bought then the next day after Jim was over. Tonight we were watching them fuck each other. Lisa wore the large black cock and fucked Mary unmercifully for a long time. Then Mary fucked Lisa with a cock that was half again as thick as mine and a little longer. She was fucking Lisa in her butt. Lisa took the cock with only a minimum of grimaces. I shot in tom's ass hole while I saw my Lisa being fucked, even if it was in the wrong hole. I wondered then how long it would be before Lisa and I let some other guy fuck her in the ass.

I thought that I might let Jim fuck her there. Jim was not there for the next few nights. Mary was spending a lot of time with Lisa On Friday Mary told us that she was going to her parents for the weekend. But first she had something to show us. Lisa started a video they had made that day. It showed the two of them in a video booth. The condition of the booth and the large foot square glory hole in the wall said that it was one of the areas adult bookstore. "Recognize it Roger honey...It's the place that we went in one time. We watched a few movies in this very booth. Do you remember when the big black cock stuck itself through the hole, and we made out while we watched the cock cum? We could even see the guy's hand on it through the hole." I remembered and said so. Lisa's voice was to the side. They were showing the video on a television set. The filming was a fun one for the two clowns that we loved. It steadied while Mary sucked a large cock through the hole.

When she finished fucking she kissed Lisa and we could see them swapping the sperm around in their kissing mouths. Mary sucked a total of seven cocks. One of them was a pretty large black cock. Lisa rubbed her hands all over the cock shaft. "Damn Roger,it's all I can do to keep from sucking on this cock, I miss you so much." She still jerked on the head of the cock till she had the cum leftovers whipped into a whipped cream like consistency. Mary scraped it off and let Lisa lick it off. Mary sucked the black cock off again. This time I could Lisa's face under the cock rubbing his large balls against her cheek and closed lips. I knew that if she opened her mouth then the black balls would fall into her open mouth. If it had been live I would have told her to do it.

Then Lisa and Mary were naked in the booth. Mary was backed up against the opening and a naked Lisa was feeding the large black cock, the same one, into her cunt after she sucked it some, not that it needed it. Lisa played with the man' balls while he fucked Mary. Then Lisa was seen sucking the cum out of her. That was the movie. The next day Tom had to go to another station a hundred miles away. I was alone. He could talk to Mary but I could see her. She was there for a short time Saturday after Tom packed up and left. She was going to get an apartment in the college town and Lisa could move out of the dorm. It was great for Lisa since the apartment was actually closer to her classes than the dorm.

That night, during her final days in her dorm room, she was there and Jim arrived after we had talked and played a bit. Lisa and I both were letting the other watch us fuck our butt's with our dildos. Jim came by then. Lisa went to the door and peeked to see who it was. She still had her fake cock sticking out of her butt. It turned out that lisa had a very flexible anus. Lisa wasn't shy anymore about letting Jim see her naked. It was so funny that she had developed a relationship with the least suitable of her old dates. She had jerked of several but it was Jim that seemed to stick around. I think that Jim was a real pervert. Then I thought, like me and Lisa.

That night was the start of a new relation between me and Lisa. Jim undressed and he was behind her with her rolled on her side. She had her legs spread so I could see Jim pushing and pulling the huge dildo in and out of her anus. I kept looking at the two of them naked. I thought about it and then I said then Jim and Lisa could lay down and cuddle and kiss. Jim took the large dildo out of Lisa and sucked it off. It was clean and she always kept her rectum cleaned out good. Then she looked at me and said. "Thank you Roger. You will never regret this." Then her and Jim, their bodies pressed as tightly together as can be, started to kiss each other. I just stroked my cock and watched. Jim's hand reached for the focus and their faces came into close up focus. I could see my Lisa curling her tongue into his mouth. I could see her as she sucked hard on his tongue. She started on his tongue when she pushed her lips well into his open mouth.

She sucked hard and let the tongue stretch through her mouth as she sucked up all the saliva on it. When she was laying atop him while he licked her cunt length wise ,and tongued her anus. She had her face about a foot over his cock as she slowly stroked it and squeezed his balls. Jim had his arms over his eyes in the standard position of a guy really enjoying what was being done. I motioned for her to pick up the phone. Only she heard me as she click it of speaker. "Lisa honey, I didn't want Jim to hear this or he might want it even if you refuse." I took a deep breath then "I loved having your mouth on my cock and letting me shoot my cum down in your throat. Do you want to suck Jim and swallow his cum?" Lisa looked at me and kept up the stroking of Jim's cock. It was now large and swollen. She looked down at the cock head and shoved a finger in the deep wide hole there. She collected a large dollop of pure creamy precum. She brought the finger to his mouth and sucked it down.

"If I do it and you change your mind later then I'll have to get a new friend to jack off. I don't think Jim would be satisfied with a hand job after I sucked him." I told her that I had thought all that out, and if she wanted to suck him to go ahead and do it. She put the speaker back on and kept playing with Jim 's' cock. When a large dollop of precum emerged again, she looked out at me and bent over and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth. When she took her head back I say her sipping the cum down. Then she bent over and placed her open mouth over his cock. I could see that her flesh didn't touch him. Then she smiled with her eyes and closed her mouth on the large cock head.

I heard Jim gasp and Lisa tell him to be cool or she would stop. Then she took him as deep as she could. For the next half an hour I watched as my fiancee sucked Jim's cock. She sucked on his balls and had him hold the cam while she went between his ass cheeks. She pulled them open and stuck the tip of her tongue in his butt. "Is this ok baby?" she asked. I nodded and she started to suck at the hole and tongue it. I remembered how good it felt when she did this to me. Jim was in heaven as Lisa sucked on his flesh..She sucked his cock to a climax twice before she ran him off.

The next day I was in the hut alone. The company had hired valets for us who kept our rooms clean. Our's was a young Arab boy named Hamid. I think Hamid was twenty. Hamid had to clean out the air filters and they had gotten him all dusty. I told him that he could use my shower since all he had at home was a hand water pump and a basin. He had just came out of the shower when I remembered that I had to put the towels in. I carried one in and saw his standing and looking at a large naked picture of Lisa and Mary that Tom and I put up.

His body was lean and muscular. The story with Hamid was that he was the only one to take care of his family after his father had went over to the crazy mullahs and he got killed in a suicide bombing. He had a huge cock, even larger than mine and Tom's or Jim's . It was about a foot long and was a dark reddish brown. It also looked like the cock of a much older man. It was almost gnarled looking. He saw me looking as he fisted it. I could tell that he was close to cumming while looking at the decadent American women naked. I could help my self and I went to my knees and placed it in my mouth. That must have pushed him over for he came a big mouthful. Then he surprised me by taking my cock in his mouth.

Before it was time to call Lisa we had fucked each other a few times and i had his beautiful hard cock in my ass. When he was ready to leave I gave him some things to take home to his family. To me they were everyday fair but to him the were delicacies he had always wanted. I felt like I was buying sex with him. When Lisa came on line I told her all about Hamid. She was very excited and told me that she had always wanted to see an Arab man naked, and maybe suck his cock and fuck him.

"Roger love...I have been thinking and before he gets here tonight," she said choosing her words carefully, " I would like to suck Jim's cock and have him shoot his cum directly in my mouth like you did when you were here." There, that was easy. She said what she wanted and it was up to me to say yea or ney. I had her look at some digitals that I had taken of Hamid. She really got excited then. I was due to leave in September. She finished with her classes in Early December. She would not graduate till in May, but she would have all the hours she needed to graduate in December. She said that she wanted to come and spend the rest of my time with me. " I guess I could live in the place with you and Tom since he would be fucking me as much as I would be." She giggled when she said that.

"So now you want to suck Jim's cock lisa, can you tell me why.?"

"Actually roger, it's not just Jim's cock I want to suck...it's other men's cock," She took a deep breath, " to be honest it's really your cock I want to suck. It's really your cum I want to eat, but I know that when we are together that I will be sucking lot's of cocks with you." I realized that she was telling the truth. We had both talked about all the cocks that we could have now. I told her that she should be a very happy wife, having the chance to have other men. "I just thought that since I will be sucking a lot of cocks and drinking down a lot of different cum, that I could at least suck Jim 's cock now."

"So you have thought all this out, have you?"

"Yes honey. It's really your cock I want. I've been jerking him off and licking his cum from my hand so how much different can it be if I just go direct to the source?" I had to admit that she had a right idea. I had really been wanting to see her suck a cock .

"Lisa, if you really want to suck his cock then suck his cock. Ill sure enjoy watching you do it,"

"Oh thank you baby. I will never suck a cock unless it's ok with you." Then as an after thought, she said> And I'll suck or fuck any cock you want me to Roger." Here was my sweet fiance telling me that she would do what ever made me happy. I would do the same for her and that made for a good marriage. I have read a lot of stories on the internet, mostly from a site called Literoticsex, In the stories the husbands were always wanting to see their wives fuck another man. Most of the time the wife gave in and the husband dredged up some creep, whose main claim to glory was that he had a cock. Most times the wives told the husbands to fuck off after they had some big cocked stud fuck her.

The same men would try and act real macho when it came to actually touching another man anywhere. So here I was a bi-sexual man that loved to suck cocks. I also loved Lisa very much and wanted her to share my love for cocks with me. Whereas the husband in the stories would, most often, sit on the side, and watch his wife fuck and suck any number of men. I would be right there enjoying my wife while she sucked another man and enjoying the cock too. I must have missed something somewhere. The men in the stories were closet cock suckers that didn't have the balls to suck a cock themselves so got their wives to suck it instead.

While Lisa and I were talking and looking at each other's naked body, and telling each other what we would do when we got together, Jim arrived. He came in and looked at Lisa laying naked. he looked in the camera and said hi to me. "I see you are getting that big cock ready to see my ex girlfriend play with my cock. I also want to suck her pussy tonight if you don't mind. Let me tell you that her friend Mary was the greatest. I really hope I can fuck her again soon."

Jim got a kick out of letting me know that lisa used to be his girl. That didn't bother me . I told him that before him that Andy was her boyfriend, and before that Craig. He hated to admit that this was true. Lisa had told him enough times that I would be her man always, and that he was the last of her boyfriends. Lisa told him as he undressed that he should feel privileged that he was able to at least do what they did together.

"I've jerked you off plenty of times and sucked your cum from my fingers. For you to watch me do it is a privilege, thanks to Roger." Jim fell to his knees and thanked me, I couldn't help but like the big lug.

Lisa had him lay down and she took his cock in her hand And lay it up along his stomach. She looked at Roger through the cam. "Roger, I think I will suck this cock." Jim lifted his head and grinned. Lisa bent over to bring her open mouth over the cock head. Jim's cock seemed to try and jump the short distance and enter her wet mouth. Lisa stopped and looked up at Roger once more, "Honey you're sure it's ok if I do this?"