Lisa, My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

"Yes lisa baby you can suck his cock."

Once again Lisa bent over. this time her lips touched the head of Jim's cock. "Roger you know that I love you don't you?" I told her that I knew that and that I loved her also.

"Will someone please suck my cock," Jim was getting frustrated by now waiting for Lisa's luscious lips to suck him in to her wonderful mouth. Lisa looked at his face and told him to be patient. She pulled on his balls as she let his cock rear straight up in the air.

"Ok here goes Roger." She started her head on it's trip downward and then stopped. "Honey I love you," then her mouth continued it's trip to his cock head.

"Oh just one last thing," I said. I could see Jim cross his eyes and almost came to tears. "Jim you owe me a blow job, right." Jim was close to tears now. he nodded his head and screamed that he would suck my cock the next time he saw me. I grinned and nodded my head at Lisa. She bent her head the rest of the way and swallowed Jim's cock all the way to his pubic hair. Jim wasn't as thick as me and she could easily handle his cock after she had deep throated me before. Then Jim began to grunt and his hips lifted up off the bed.

"Oh shit...not now please," then he came. Lisa's mouth had only gone down one time and was on the out stroke when he filled her mouth. Lisa was swallowing it as soon as it left his cock. She had a look of total lust on her face. She also had a look of complete satisfaction as she swallowed the sperm. I watched as she began to lick all the sperm off of the shaft. Some had ran down over his testicles. She sucked at Jim's balls and lapped the sperm from them. When she finished cleaning Jim she told him that we needed to be alone now. Jim muttered that he hadn't gotten a proper blow job. Lisa laughed lightly.

Jim left and lisa crawled over to get her large dildo. I had one too and we talked like lovers do as we watched each other fuck our butts with our rubber cocks. Lisa told me that she would be moving in with Mary soon. "I expect that Mary and myself will have quite a lot of male company. We also decided that we are going to give our favors to those that want us the most." I understood this to mean that she and Mary was going to charge the men. I guess you could say that they were going to be prostitutes. With the money they saved up they would come to Saudi Arabia and we could live well off their earnings. Lisa said that she knew that there must be a lot of white American men that would pay good for sex.

"Right now I can suck their cocks, but when we get there, we are going to be married right away. Once you start fucking me I can begin to fuck other guys. She smiled and looked pleased at her plans. I knew that I would be able to suck a lot of cum from her pussy. The next day Hamid was there as I talked to Lisa. he was amazed that we could look at each other and talk in real time. Hamid groaned as he saw her in all of her nakedness. He couldn't help but grab my cock and let her see him sucking me. Lisa was elated to see me with the young Arab man, she said that as soon as I fucked her that Hamid could ram his large cock in her.

Hamid was so happy that I had let him see my fiancee naked that the next day when I came home early, he took me to his house to meet his family. Hamid lived in, what could best be described as a shack. Forget all the propaganda about all Saudis sharing in the oil wealth. The fairy princes, which numbered close to fifty thousand, took all the money for their own little selfish parties and yachts. The first thing that took me was how young and pretty Hamid's mother was. She was from pale skinned stock. She was in her early forties. I got a hard on when I first saw her. Hamid's younger brother and sister were there too.

After a small meal Hamid sent his siblings out. He then Drew, Iesha, his mom close. "You allowed me to see your woman naked. I will now allow you to see mine. Iesha was smiling at me with her large dark eye's as her son lifted her robe from her. There she was in all her glory just as Lisa was for his eyes. I couldn't get over at how soft and luxurious her pubic hair was. Dark and glistening, with her arousal, at being made naked before a foreigner. Hamid kissed her on the lips in a very passionate way, then he turned to me and said, "I want you to make sex with my mother."

Iesha helped me remove my clothes. She smiled real big when she saw that she had made my cock hard with the sight of her nakedness. As I kissed her she literally melted into my arms. I had been away from mt Lisa for long enough for me to be very horny. Tom or Hamid's large cocks were not enough . Iesha was. When Iesha took my cock into her hot mouth I almost came. Hamid stood and placed his large cock along side mine. His mother smiled and sucked it too. I knew then that he was the man of the house in more ways than one. When I finally slid my aching cock into her warm welcoming cunt. it was like I had come home. She was so warm and inviting. She also had a motherly quality even though she wasn't my mother, but if she had me at a young age then she could be. She was also the oldest woman I had ever seen naked and i was more than impressed.

We spent several hours with Hamid's mother. I felt of both of them as they made live. He said that he had always wanted to make love to Iesha with her cunt full of a man's cum. Iesha was inexhaustable. After she had sucked and fucked mt=e and Hamid both. She began to suck our cocks to get them hard again. I thought that I had better call Lisa. I got her on the phone and she was all upset, thinking that something had happened to me. I explained about Hamid's mother. Lisa and Iesha talked to each other while Hamid and I fucked each other. I told Lisa that the next day I would have Iesha to my dwelling so they could meet via cam.

It was a great meeting. Iesha was quite taken with Lisa's wholesome looks. Lisa on the other hand fell in love with the beautiful Arab woman. Since Lisa was alone we watched as she used the big dildo on herself, while Iesha had sex with me and her son. Iesha was only to get to my place about once a week after that, but Hamid was there every day till Tom returned. Hamid and I would put on hot shows for my fiancee. One day when I called her up she said that she had moved into the apartment with Mary. Mary was there and Hamid got to see her. He also got to watch the decadent American women suck each others pussies. He loved it. Hamid was surprised when two men showed up at Mary's apartment. Lisa told me to switch off our cam and just watch.

It turned out that the two men were the first of many that lisa and Mary would have sex with. Mary was explaining that Lisa didn't fuck, "All she does now is suck cock and play with a man." Mary explained how Lisa was preserving her virginity for when we married. One guy was more oral orientated than the other and said that he would gladly take Lisa. The four of them began to kiss till they had to do something else. Lisa turned around and took her man's hard cock in her mouth. he came in about thirty seconds, he was that turned on. Lisa told him that she would suck him off again. This time he got to lap her cunt. Mary had three cams around that captured every aspect of the sex.

I saw Lisa's guy suck her anus till she was going crazy. She excused herself to go to the bathroom. Once there she called my cell. "Honey...could I let him fuck me in my ass. I need to feel a cock inside me." Lisa had been having Mary use larger and larger dildos in her butt till she was loose and ready. Lisa said that both her and Mary had enemas, and their rectums were squeaky clean. I told her to go get fucked. I added that i meant her anus.

When lisa came back in front of the cams, she told her customer that he could fuck her in her butt. The man wasted no time in seating his cock deep in her neither hole. I watched my Lisa's face as she had orgasm after orgasm on his cock. When the guy finally drew his cock out of Lisa's anus it was limp and coated with sperm. Lisa licked the sperm off greedily. Then as I watched she bent down and latched her lips on his anus and sucked loudly and hard. I was so hot I shot off in Hamid's ass.

Tom finally got back and I shared hamid with him. Lisa and Mary watched as Tom and I partied with Hamid and his mother. Iesha was never as happy in her entire life as when Tom and I would double penetrate her cunt and ass at the same time, while she sucked her son's cock. She said one day that she wanted to be as decadent as any American woman. She said that her devout life had brought nothing but sadness. She said that she was now happy. To help her economic situation we arranged for her to fuck a few of the guy's there that didn't have a girlfriend and wife like Lisa and Mary.

I found that I was saving a lot of money. Where most of the men in the company went into town, or to the service clubs to drink away their pay, I was busy either sucking Hamid, fucking his mother, or sucking Tom. I spent a lot of my off time on the web sites watching my wife have sex with other men. Tom and I were now working different shifts, and this made our time together a premium. It also allowed me a lot of alone time with Lisa on the web cam.

Many times Mary was there with her, but Mary was taking a few out calls, while Lisa was only doing her customers at the apartment, on the web cam. It was after the first time I saw Lisa and Mary with tricks that I got to see her do her first solo. For her and myself also. I had turned all the lights off and watched the screen. Tom and I had gotten a large plasma set and adapted it to monitor the computer. Lisa was home alone. We had talked as she came in from her late class. "Roger baby," she said excitedly, "The guy tonight is an administrator from the University. He's an older man close to seventy, but he is real nuts about screwing a woman in the butt." She went on to tell me that he was married to an uptight matron, and had not had sex with her for several years. She had to see him for advice on getting her hours ready for graduation. The conversation was steered, mostly by Lisa, toward sex. The end results was something I was about to witness.

Lisa heard the doorbell and told me to get ready and turn off my cam. She seemed more excited than usual. She had said that the man was well thought of as a real nice man among the students. She had known him for almost four years, and tonight she was going to have oral and anal sex with him. I watched and stroked my cock as I saw him enter. Typical university stock. Five foot seven, paunch and balding hair. Lisa had a robe on when she went to let him in. This robe she took off and stood naked before him. "Well Harold," she said, "What do you think?" She turned around to let him feast his eyes on her nakedness.

When he took his shorts off I thought I would choke. His body was pretty much what you would expect. The real suprise was the cock rising out of the gray pubic hair. It wasn't all that thick but it was long. If I had to guess I would say that it was at least twelve inches. The lenght made it look skinny but it was still as thick as my own cock. Lisa grinned and made a bunch of admiring noises, making Harold smile. He probably hadn't had a woman act like that over his cock for years. Lisa looked at the cam once and then dropped to her knees. How she was able to swallow so much cock was amazing. She finally had her nose resting in his wiry mass of hair.

Then they lay down and I used my remote to show an angle from the four different cams she had set up around the room and the bed. She reversed herself on him and Harold dove into her pussy like a starving man. I'm sure he was. I looked at his face as he began to suck every inch of her sex, including her sunken ass hole. Lisa's anus is like in a deep well where she has a bubble butt. I saw his tongue penetrate her deeply. I heard him groan and switched to where Lisa also had her tongue in his own ass. No wonder he groaned. Then she went to the area under his balls. The area before his cock disappeared into his body. There was still a lot of shaft behind his balls, but all Lisa could do was to slurp at it.

I finally watched as she let him spurt his cum into her mouth. Lisa had a time swallowing all of Harold's sperm. He must have been saving it for a while. She faced the cam so I could see her with her mouth completely full of Harold's cum. It was thick and looked like vanilla cream pudding. She had to swallow several times to get it all down. Lisa then began to scrape off of her chin whatever had escaped her mouth. "God Harold your cum is delicious. They should serve it in the cafeteria." Harold smiled as she adroitly got her self more of the delicacy by stroking the large vein underneath his cock. She was rewarded by several thick globs of sperm that were trapped in his shaft. She lapped up this cum with her tongue.

Harold had to wait a while before Harold was ready to fuck her anus. They lay toying each other for a long time. Lisa loved to suck on his huge balls and was able to get both of them in her mouth at the same time. She looked like a chipmunk with it's cheeks stuffed with nuts. Actually she did have her cheeks stuffed with nuts. She was careful as she worked them around inside. Then she did something that amazed me. She had her lips compressed around the skin of his ball sack. She was able to stick her tongue out and into his anus. They both almost came again. Lisa later told me that she had. The very act of what she was doing made her climax. Then she managed to let his balls out of her mouth they were shiny and slick with her spit.

Harold was hard as can be after that and Lisa spun around and pointed her ass at him. I could see her anus pulsating just before Harold's cock head pushed inside. Then I made a discovery with the computer. I found out how to split the screen. In one frame I had Harold's long cock surging into my fiancee's anus. The other screen showed her face. Lisa had such a look of rapture that it made sperm begin boiling out of my cock onto my hand. I licked it up as fast as I could. After Harold had shot his spume into my love's butt, he was barely able to walk. He was happy and smiling as he left. I had just turned on my cam when the doorbell sounded again. "I can't imagine who that is, I'm not expecting anyone else." She went to the door and came back in with Jim following her. She took off her robe again and stood naked.

"What do you think Roger...should I let Jim fuck my ass too?" I told her to let him but to make him suck all his and Harold's sperm from her rectum afterward. She grinned and said that she had been thinking the same thing. I stroked my renewed hard on as I watched Jim get behind my love and fuck her anus. I saw in the other screen that Lisa was busy studying as he fucked her, and later as he spent a half hour sucking all the cum from her. "Roger," she said after she had finished her studying, "I have this other old man at the University that wants to pee all over me." I told her that was a good way to take a shower. "Yes, but he wants me to let him also pee in my mouth too. I was thinking that the money's too good to turn down...sooooo...if you don't mind I'll let Jim do it first." I thought about what she said and agreed.

She spent some time getting a cam into the bathroom, "I am going to have to put one in here if I add that to my repertoire." Jim came into the bath and Lisa got in the shower. I would have thought that the man had been in a beer contest and hadn't pissed in a month. He pointed his cock at Lisa and began to piss all over her breast and pussy. Lisa reached and took Jim's cock and squeezed the flow off. "Roger i may as well try this too." She got on her knees in the spacious shower and pointed his cock, and opened her mouth wide. Then she released her fingers and the piss flew right into her mouth. I could see it bounce back as it hit the back of her mouth. She let Jim finish pissing this way. Then she held his cock tight and looked at me. She held her head back to keep the urine from spilling and swallowed. Then she put Jim's cock back in and let him finish pissing directly in her mouth.

She ran Jim off then. "Damn it Roger, I hate to admit it but that boy does have his uses." I laughed too. I told her that we could have Jim come live with us as our slave after we got married. Lisa giggled. "And to think that I was once in like with him. I still like him a lot but it's no where what i feel for you."

The weeks went by. Tom and Hamid and Hamid's mother put on lot's of shown for our women as they fucked and sucked so many guys that I lost count. Mary was the real slut. I almost felt sorry for Tom in his quest to keep her well fucked. he had told me that he loved her as much as I loved Lisa, but her was going to need help with her. I said that I was also going to need help with Lisa too. "Yeah and you and I get to suck a lot of different cocks too," he said. He was right. Lisa and I had talked and she said that she and Mary were not going to have sex with uptight men that wouldn't let us suck them. I really didn't care for a man sucking my cock. Don't get me wrong I loved Hamid and Tom sucking me, but I really let them just play with me a lot, especially my balls, while I sucked them. I thought that I would have a lot better chance of sucking a guy if he knew that he only had to play with me.

One day I was out around the town and I saw Iesha with a man that looked vaguely familiar. He was John Campbell, our company vice president. Iesha had been recommended to him by another of her company men. She introduced her and she had told him a little about me and Lisa except that she whit held the names. Iesha told me that he had said that he loved to have a cock in his butt, but that he had to be careful because of his position. He had come to Saudi for some conferences for a few months. Iesha and i ended up taking him to my dwelling and having sex with him. I fucked his ass while he let Iesha suck his cock. Then I told him that i would let him in on a secret. I turned my computer on and called Lisa. It was on a non school day and she was getting ready to entertain two guys that Mary had gotten for her.

John, Iesha and I watched Lisa have sex with the two men. She let them do everything that a woman could do without actually letting them fuck her. One of the guy's got belligerent and said that he was going to get her cherry whether she was willing or not. He said that Lisa was a prostitute and that she couldn't yell rape on her. The other guy wanted no part of it. He was larger that the guy that wanted them to leave. He was not larger than Jim that came from another room and beat the guy to a pulp. Did I mention that Jim was a pretty big guy. Jim was six foot six and his cock was a little larger than mine. Lisa said that since she was doing two guys she didn't really know, she had Jim come over . "I told you that Jim had his uses." She them proceeded to thank Jim with the greatest oral sex that a man could want.

End of part one...Two to follow.

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers