Lisa Needs It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou just stood with his mouth hanging open. He'd seen countless pairs of boobs in his young life, but never like these. They were huge and conical, like two thick missiles ready to be launched. To him they were the most perfect tits he had ever seen.

Finally realizing that the poor boy wasn't going to move again without a bit of help she gently put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Come in, Lou. We don't want to give the neighbors a free show."

Lou had to force his legs to work, but he managed.

"Yes, Ms. Wembsley," he said.

As she closed the door behind Lou Lisa said, "Given why you're here you should probably start calling me Lisa."

"Yes, Ms. Wems - I mean, Lisa," Lou croaked.

"What's in the box?" Lisa asked him.

"Food," said Wes, coming to his mesmerized friend's rescue, "I figured that by now we'd be hungry and that neither one of us would feel like cooking anything, so I called Mel's Deli to order a cold cut platter. The bag should have fresh sliced rye bread and some brown mustard." Then he looked at his friend and asked, "You did remember the mustard. Didn't you?"

Lou nodded never taking his eyes off of Lisa's chest rockets.

As Wes took the box and bag from Lou he leaned over to whisper to Lisa, "Do you think you can find an interesting way to tip the delivery boy?"

"I'm sure I can come up with something," Lisa said with an almost demonic grin.

She grabbed the back of Lou's head and mashed his face into one of her soft, firm jugs. Lou got the hint immediately and began licking and biting her nipple while groping her other tit. He reached around behind the teacher to fondle her round ass. As he pulled her close Lisa felt a surprisingly thick, hard pressure against her thigh.

"That can't be real," she thought, "It's some sort of trick."

It seemed like a boner, but it felt too wide for that. Lou started dry humping her thigh as he sucked and fondled the stacked educator. Lisa began humping back. A sexual blush was spreading across her breasts. Her pussy was dripping. She had to get whatever that thing was out of Lou's pants to get a good look at it.

"Luncheon is served," Wes shouted from the kitchen.

Reluctantly Lisa and Lou disengaged from each other, both breathing raggedly.

When Lisa saw the unpacked cold cut platter and the bread laid out on her kitchen table she suddenly realized how hungry she was. She and Wes had grabbed a light snack somewhere around midnight the previous evening. But, neither of them had eaten since. She was starved.

As the three sat at the table Lisa and Wes talked and laughed. Wes and Lisa were sitting facing each other on one side of the table while Lou sat across from them silently eating his sandwich. He was completely captivated by the movements of the fleshy cones hanging from Lisa's chest. Every time she gestured or moved the massive mounds would dance and ripple. He heard none of the conversation. He couldn't think of anything else except Lisa's tits.

Lou's fascination was turning Lisa on in a big way. She deliberately sat up straighter than usual even for her and gave her torso an extra wiggle, now and then, just for Lou's benefit.

It was everything Wes could do to not laugh out loud. He knew that Lou liked big tits a lot, but he had never seen his friend so absolutely hypnotized by a pair of them before. He had to admit that it was making his jeans feel tighter to watch those hooters bonce and dance. Lisa seemed keen on taking control of the situation. He decided to just wait and watch to see where she went with it.

When they all had finally eaten their fill Lisa turned to Lou and said, "Come over here, honey. I want to see something."

Lou slowly rose from his chair and walked toward her. He almost ran into Wes because he was still staring at his teacher's skin mountains instead of watching where he was going.

It took every ounce of Wes's self-control to suppress a guffaw. Lisa saw Wes's dilemma and winked at him.

When Lou was standing right in front of her she lifted her tits in her hands and said, "You like these. Don't you?"

Lou nodded. Thanks to Wes he had fucked a lot of women. Despite that he was still kind of shy with the opposite sex. Lisa thought that it was kind of cute. But, there was nothing cute about the long, thick bulge in Lou's jeans. That looked more like it could be a dangerous weapon.

Lisa let go of her breasts and put Lou's hands on them.

"Do you like the way they feel?" she cooed.

Lou nodded as he squeezed the copious female flesh she had offered him.

"Did you like sucking on them?" she purred.

Lou nodded.

"Would you like to fuck them?" she asked in a throaty contralto.

Lou nodded enthusiastically and squeezed her tits harder.

Lisa stroked the surprisingly thick bulge in Lou's pants. Lou shuddered at her touch. Lisa began unbuckling his belt still thinking that what she had felt couldn't be real. She undid the button at the top, yanked down his zipper, and lowered his jeans. The tent pole in Lou's boxers was even more impressive than the denim covered bulge she had been fondling.

She slowly lowered his shorts and his hardon sprang out. She gasped in surprise. It wasn't as long as Wes's mighty meat, but it was a respectable eight inches. What shocked her was its thickness. It was as big around as a baseball bat. As it bobbed in front of her face she stared, almost as dumbstruck as Lou had been with her tits. She reached out to stroke it, fascinated by its girth. She couldn't reach her hand all the way around it. There was nearly an inch wide gap that her hand didn't cover. She leaned forward to lightly lick the head, tasting his pre-cum. Lou groaned. She opened her mouth as wide as she could to engulf the head. She wanted, no needed, to suck this cock. She needed to get as much of it as possible into her mouth. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have something that thick poking at the back of her throat.

She was no longer Lisa Wembsley and, to her, he was no longer Lou Flink. She wasn't a teacher about to suck a student's dick. She had suddenly become a predator. Lou had become prey. She was a Cougar, in both senses of that word, and she had her mouth on raw meat.

Wes watched spellbound at Lisa's sudden transformation from submissive slut to ravenous maneater. He started the rub the bulge in his own jeans as he watched Lisa slowly take more and more of Lou's cock into her mouth.

Lou was in heaven. No woman had ever been able to give him a satisfactory blowjob. He was just too wide for anyone to get her mouth around it. Even Mrs. Crenshaw had only been able to get about an inch and a half or so past the head. Lisa was already beyond that. She was three inches down and moving forward.

Lisa was taking Lou's broad boner as a personal challenge. She was going to get it all or choke trying. Slowly, relentlessly her lips move farther down on his meat. Her tongue swished and caressed it as she went.

Lou had lost all sense of any reality except the slick heat pleasuring his pussy prod. He had never felt anything like this in his entire life. He looked down at the woman devouring his girth. She was more than halfway down. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. It was licking and slurping surfaces on his cock he didn't even know he had.

At long last Lou felt something he thought that he would never experience. He felt a woman's nose against his pubic hair and a chin against his gonads.

"Holy fucking shit!" Lou exclaimed, "She took the whole fucking thing!"

Lisa would have smiled triumphantly if her mouth hadn't been full. She had had one last card to play, one last surprise. She snaked her tongue out to lick his balls. Lou almost lost it right then and there. Somehow, he didn't know how, he held back. He wanted this to last forever.

Wes was just as flabbergasted as Lou. He hadn't thought it possible for anyone to deep throat Lou's fat log. There was obviously a hell of a lot more to Ms. Wobbly than even he had imagined. Realizing that his buddy was losing control quickly he stood up and put his chair behind the boy and carefully guided him into the seat. Lisa followed him down never losing a millimeter of her oral grip on Lou's cock.

Just as slowly as she had gone down, Lisa started to move her head back up, licking and slurping as she went. Then she slowly took Lou back down to the root. After a while she began to get a steady rhythm going. She moved her full, soft lips up and down, up and down.

Lou was absolutely beside himself. He had heard about this kind of sensation. It had been described to him many times. He never imagined, for a moment, that he would ever be able to experience it. This incredible woman with the perfect tits was giving his cock its first serious sucking.

Wes walked around behind Lisa. Reaching around her to caress her perfect tits he whispered in her ear, "Very good. Did you know that you're the first woman who has ever been able to take all of him in her mouth and down her throat? Nobody has ever been able to open their mouth that wide before. You're getting his oral cherry. You're giving him his first real blowjob."

Lisa beamed with pride. Her pussy gushed. She wanted Wes to lift her up, pull down her yoga pants and shove his big cock into her hot twat. But, she had more immediate business to tend to. She became determined that Lou's first serious experience with fellatio would be one that he would never forget. She increased the speed of her orals assault. She tickled his balls and scrotum lightly with her fingers. She moaned around his cock sending wild vibrations through it.

Lou's brain had completely shorted out from Lisa's actions. His heart was beating like psychotic drum solo. His breathing was ragged and short. Nothing existed except the intense, magnificent pleasure of what Lisa was doing on his stout cudgel.

Suddenly Lisa pulled her mouth off of Lou's prick and slapped her fleshy milk sacks around it.

"Lou," she said softly.

Lou's mind was so far gone that it took him a moment to realize that somebody was talking to him.

"Yes?" he squeaked.

"Do you know what I want you to do now?" she cooed.

He shook his head.

Moving her tits slowly around his cock she said, "I want you to fuck my face."

Lou stared at her wide eyed.

"I want you to cram your thick cock down my throat and shoot your cum right into my belly," she said, "Can you do that, honey?"

Lou nodded weakly.

"Good boy," she whispered.

With that she released his dick from her cleavage and plunged her mouth back down on his proud prong.

Lou grabbed the sides of her head as his hips started bucking erratically, ramming his wide wang between her lips. He jackhammered in and out of her mouth like a madman. His jizz was coming to a rolling boil in his bloated balls.

Suddenly he stiffened as he held her head tightly to his groin. He had never cum like that before. He wasn't sending spurts of ball juice into her. He was cumming in a steady stream. He was like a firehose spraying her throat with his gonad grease. He was ejaculating so much and for so long that he was almost sure that his balls would be three sizes smaller when he finished.

As Lou's ball batter rocketed straight into the hot school teacher's throat Wes reached down into her yoga pants to squeeze her clit between his thumb and forefinger. She came almost as hard as Lou did.

When Lou finally ran out of juice and loosened his grip on her head Lisa licked his cock and balls clean.

Lou sagged into the kitchen chair thoroughly spent.

Lisa gave his shrinking dick one last lick as she sat up and asked, What do you think, Lou? Did you like that?"

Lou just nodded with a goofy grin.

12