Lisa Needs It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you show yourself," he answered, "why don't you take it out?"

Without skipping a beat Lisa wrenched free of his grasp, dropped to her knees and started clawing at his belt. She was so horny and desperate that she couldn't think straight. She almost couldn't make her hands work right to get his belt undone. She whimpered in frustration. When she finally got it undone she undid the button, ripped down the zipper, and yanked his pants down to the floor.

Wes had decided to save a step and go commando. So when Lisa whipped his trousers down his stiff cock sprang up and hit her in the chin. It surprised her so much that she stumbled backwards and landed on her gorgeous ass. For a moment she just sat the staring slack-jawed at the massive pussy pleaser. It stood up tall and proud, twelve inches steel hard flesh. It was a thick as her wrist and hovered above a sack containing balls the size of tangerines.

"Beautiful," she whispered.

Lisa pulled herself back onto her knees. Slowly she reached out to run one finger along the bottom of the shaft. She leaned forward and gave the head a big, wet kiss.

Wes groaned and said, "Well, what do you think, Ms. Wembsley?"

As she worshipfully stroked his schlong she said, "I think, at this point, you can start calling me Lisa."

Wes grinned as he asked, "And what do you think you should call me?"

Lisa's hand didn't miss a beat as she looked up at Wes and said resolutely, "Sir!"

"That's right," he said, caressing her cheek, "Good girl."

"Will you fuck me now?" she begged.

Wes took off his shirt as he said, "I don't know."

Lisa looked panic stricken. "Why?" she squeaked as Wes sat down on the couch to remove his shoes and socks so that he could completely remove his pants.

"What more do you want me to do?" she pleaded, "Do you want to fuck my mouth?" She made a kissing gesture with her thick, pillowy lips. "Do you want me to make you cum with my breasts?" She held up her still covered flesh mountains as if in offering.

Wes shushed her by holding a finger to his lips. He walked over to her and lifted her up to her feet. Then her whispered in her ear, "You don't have breasts."

Lisa was about to object to the ludicrous falsehood when Wes continued, "Women have breasts, "he said, "Ladies have breasts."

She knew exactly where he was going with this and she couldn't wait for him to get there.

"You," he whispered firmly, "are neither. Do you know what you are?"

As Wes grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against his throbbing meat it took every ounce of her strength to whimper, "I'm a slut."

"What did you say?" he asked as he fondled her magnificent globes, "I didn't quite hear you."

"I'm a slut!" she shouted.

"A what?" he asked.

She was nearly in tears as she shrieked, "I'm a SLUT! I'm a skanky, horny SLUT!"

"Whose slut?" he asked.

Wes moved his hands from her ass to her bulging funbags as Lisa looked up into his eyes and croaked, "Your slut."

"That's right," he said firmly, "and sluts don't have breasts," he slid his hands up under her t-shirt as he said, "What do sluts have?"

"TITS!" she shouted, "Sluts have tits!"

"That's right," he said softly, "Sluts have tits," he gently twisted both of her nipples eliciting a low moan from his slut, "And,yes, I want to fuck your tits."

He withdrew his hands and pulled her t-shirt back down as he said, "But, not right now." He took a step back from her and looked intently into her eyes.

Lisa dropped back to her knees and lunged at his crotch. She grabbed his ass and pressed her face against him to lick and nuzzle his huge, cum filled gonads.

"What else do I have to do?" she cried, "I've debased myself in every way I've ever imagined. I'm so horny I can't even think anymore?"

She delicately lifted balls and gave his scrotum a long lick and a big, sloppy kiss. Wes's knees almost buckled.

As she carefully lowered his balls she looked up at him and whimpered, "What else do I have to do to get you to FUCK ME!"

Wes was in a position that every male at school, perhaps every male that had ever seen this woman, would cut off his left arm to be in. He was standing over Lisa Wembsley as she groveled at his crotch and begged to be fucked. To his dying day Wes never knew where he got the strength to remove her hands from his ass and take another step back away from her. But, he did it.

"Well, for a start," he said with a smile, if a somewhat shaky voice, "If we're going to fuck one of us is overdressed."

Lisa leaped to her feet, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and whipped it up over her head. Her boobs bounced and jiggled delightfully when freed from their confinement. She then kicked off her pumps and shimmied out of her hotpants. When she stood upright again she clasped her hand behind her head to make torpedoes stand out.

"See anything you like?" she said with a sexy smile.

"I see almost everything I like," Wes answered.

"Almost?" Lisa pouted.

"Well, I can't see your incredible butt," Wes said with a grin. He made a twirling gesture with his hand and continued, "Turn around so that I can see the rest of the package."

Lisa turned as ordered. When she had her back to Wes she bent down to grasp her ankles, waggled her ass at him, looked over her shoulder and said, "Better?"

"Very nice" said Wes.

He walked up behind her and began to caress one of her soft, round globes with his hand. The contact made Lisa shiver with lust. No man had ever touched her quite like that. Then it dawned on her. That was the root of this whole thing. That's why she was reacting the way she was. Despite his youth Wes was a man not a boy. Though his words were sharp and crude his touch had been delicate and loving. Even when he has squeezed her boobs it was a gentle squeeze. It had been intended to give her pleasure rather than just to cop a feel. Every move Wes had made had been intended to give her some sort of physical thrill. Every other male she had been with, boys as she suddenly found herself thinking of them, had treated her well socially and had been, for the most part, fun in bed. But, even Harry, who was one of the best lovers she'd been with so far, had a tendency to grope. Even Harry couldn't seem to wait to get inside of her. Any of the boys would have been happily humping away by now. Wes had been in her apartment for nearly half an hour and he was just now gotten her naked.

As if on cue Wes firmly grasped her rounded butt cheeks and slipped the head of his big dick into her dripping slot. Lisa moaned at the contact. With excruciating slowness Wes pushed more and more of his pole into her pussy. Part of it was continued teasing. But, just as much it was that Wes knew that some women couldn't handle his length and girth. So, he always made a point of taking his time with initial penetration.

Wes looked down to watch as Lisa's fish mouth swallowed more and more of his harpoon.

"Thank you," Lisa moaned, "so good."

When his cock was halfway inside her Wes stopped and asked, "Are you okay? Is this enough?" He didn't want to hurt her. He just wanted to spend the rest of the weekend schtuping her in every position either one of them could think of.

"Don't stop," she cooed, "I want it all." She pushed back against him forcing more of him into her. "I want every inch of that thing."

"Okay," he said, "You asked for it."

Slowly but surely he pushed the rest of his cock into her pussy. When he was balls deep inside her he stopped for a moment reveling in the pleasure of it. She was hot, slick and tight. The pressure of her vaginal walls sheathing his sword was exquisite. She had taken it all with whimpers of pleasure not of pain. He was in poontang heaven.

Lisa had never felt so full. She had never had a cock like this inside of her. The best part was that it was attached to a man who knew how to use it and her. She moaned as he withdrew his prong from her pussy with painstaking sloth until just the head was still in her. Then she moaned again as, at the same speed, Wes pushed himself back in.

"So good," she whimpered, "So good. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

He repeated the slow strokes in and out of her cunt several time. On the fifth stroke out he reached under them and began to diddle her clit. She gasped and had two small orgasms in rapid succession.

"Ohhhh, Stop," she cried, "I can't stand."

"Fucked out already?" Wes grinned.

"No," she said trying to catch her breath. "I mean that I literally can't stand anymore. I can't stay on my feet if you keep doing that."

"Sorry about that," said Wes with a chuckle, "I didn't mean to be quite that intense."

"No!" she said, "Don't apologize. It was wonderful and I want more, just not in that position."

"Fair enough," he said.

As Lisa dropped to her hands and knees Wes knew that it was time to get serious. Now that he knew that she could take all of him without discomfort he wasn't going to hold back. He was going to fuck her ragged.

When Lisa was in position she looked over her shoulder, waggled her ass and said, "Now, where were we?"

"Right," Wes said as he gripped her beautiful butt firmly, "here!" and rammed his cock home.

She gasped as he shoved it in. After the slow, almost laconic fuck that he had her before, she hadn't expected this from him. She wasn't complaining. She was just surprised. He was moving in and out of her twat like a mad man.

She started chanting, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She was humping back at him as hard as he was humping at her. She squeezed her vaginal walls tightly around his hard piston in time with their movements.

The trick wasn't lost on Wes it was the most amazing pressure his dick had ever felt.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" he managed to catch enough breath to ask.

"In college," she answered just as breathlessly.

"If that's what they teach in college I definitely want to go," he said as his hips picked up speed.

The combination of her slick tightness, rhythmic pussy pulses, and her sheer enthusiasm were almost more than he could take. He couldn't believe how hot to trot this woman was. He was getting the fuck of his life. He had never had a sexual experience quite this intense. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

For her part Lisa was in heaven. She had never had a cock this big or a man who knew how to use it this well. Wes was pulling almost all the way out of her before he would ram it back in. The entire universe had ceased to exist for her. There was nothing left but the heat in her cunt and the foot long schlong that was filling it. Just as she felt herself building to a mind shattering climax Wes reached down with one hand and began fondling one of her tits. With his other hand he started diddling her clit again.

That put her over the edge. She screamed as her pussy exploded with pleasure.

"So good," she cried, "so fucking good."

Wes didn't let up he just switched hands so that he work on her other tit. His hips were a blur he was ramming in and out of her so fast. Lisa had series of smaller climaxes after that, one with almost every other thrust of Wes's mighty cock.

At long last Wes let go of her tit, gripped her ass and shouted, "I can't take any more. I'm cumming!"

"Not in my pussy!" Lisa shouted. "Cum in my mouth!"

Lisa had never done that before in her life. She had never even wanted to. She had always thought the very idea to be disgusting. But, this time wanted it desperately. She had to do this for Wes and for herself. It would be a final act of gratitude and submission to the huge cock and the man it was attached to that had just given her so much pleasure.

She quickly yanked her cunt off of his prong knowing that it was the only way he was going to pull out at that moment. She just as quickly turned around and jammed his prick into her mouth. She had only gotten about three inches of it in when Wes's balls erupted. As he shot volley after volley of jizz into her mouth she tried gamely to keep up and swallow it all. There was just too much of it, though. Wes was gripping her head to hold her in place as he emptied his balls into her warm wet mouth.

The sheer volume of cock cream jetting between her thick lips was just too much for her. It filled her mouth until her cheeks bulged. It started leaking out of her lips and dribbling down her chin and onto her tits. She couldn't believe how much it was turning her on. She was almost ready for another orgasm, a damned big on this time.

When Wes shouted, "That's it, SLUT! Suck me off! Swallow my jizz!" that was all it took.

Just as Wes shot his last load of ball butter down her hungry throat her whole body exploded in a bone crushing climax.

She screeched with pleasure. Wes, now spent, fell backwards onto the carpet. Lisa slumped down next to him swallowing the rest of what was in her mouth and scooping up the rest it off of her tits with her fingers. She wanted every drop of that precious fluid in her belly.

The spot she had dropped down onto in her living room left her looking directly at Wes's still hard cock. With Wes flat on his back it stood up tall and proud like a missile about to be launched. She slowly reached out to stroke the stiff, powerful pole. It was so hard and yet so soft to the touch. She propped herself up on one elbow and put the cock in her mouth. She slid her lips about halfway down it before her gag reflex kick in. She was pretty proud of herself for taking that much. She got more than had been in her mouth when he had cum and she could taste herself on it as well as him. She decided that she liked both flavors.

Suddenly she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Come up here," said Wes softly.

Lisa reluctantly let go of his dick and scooted herself up until they were face to face.

"Kiss me," he said.

"Let me go rinse out my mouth first," she answered.

"No," he said.

With that he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep searing kiss. She was startled by the move. After all that had just happened it was the last thing that she expected. Despite that she found it strangely comforting. She even sort of knew why, although she hadn't actually had a chance to put words to the thought. He had called her a slut. He had made her call herself a slut. He had used every crude word he could think of to describe her body and her sexuality. Then he had fucked her savagely, almost brutally. In spite of all that he was willing to kiss her while their combined juices were still in her mouth. After all that had happened, all the name calling, and shameless language he didn't think that she was dirty. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted her juice drenched tongue in his mouth. She returned the kiss with more passion and ardor than she had ever given to a kiss in her life. She was not going to let this amazing man getaway any time soon. It was going to be a long weekend.

12