Lisa Plays Hostess at Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob pulled her in close and dropped his hands onto her buttocks and left them there while they danced. Mick stood up and took hold off Lisa's hand taking her off Rob. He spun her around and danced with her back into his chest and his hands holding her hips.

Mick moved one hand around and slid it into her thong and just cupped her now swollen and used pussy and put his other hand on her left breast. She could feel her pussy burning and knew she wanted more cock and attention and started to sway and getting into the dance.

Conrad was next to take her and like Mick opted to take her from behind spending a lot of time on her tits and gently stroking her pussy. This carried on with Sam and Andy taking their turns with Tony just looking on from his chair. Lisa wondered if it was because he was short and quite fat.

Andy who was having his dance unclipped Lisa's bra and slipped it off revealing her tits on show to everyone and her nipples erect form the pinching and tweaking that had been going on. He then removed knelt down and pulled down her thong and she held onto his shoulders while she stepped out of them.

Andy took her hand and walked over to one of the sofa's and stood her at the end and bent her over the arm.

Lisa was now dressed in just hold ups and face down on the sofa with her ass stuck up. Andy walked back behind her and kicked her legs, "Spread those legs gorgeous, my turn."

Lisa now knew Andy hadn't been one of the guys fucking her. Andy pulled on a condom an took no time in positioning his cock at the entrance of her pussy and thrusting deep inside Lisa's used pussy. Lisa let out a big moan of pleasure at which point Mick came lifted her head and sat on the sofa. Lisa took his erect cock and started to suck wile Andy pounded away.

Lisa was busy sucking and taking Andy's cock when she noticed Conrad talking into a camera or something and came up to her face as she sucked Mick's cock. She didn't look but carried on sucking and enjoying the cock buried deep inside her pussy.

Lisa couldn't even count the number of orgasms she'd had that night as another one consumed her. Andy pulled out just as Mick came in her mouth. This time Lisa took his whole load and swallowed which Mick passed on his thanks and job well done or something.

Lisa continued to lie across the arm of the sofa not sure if someone else was going to be fucking her when Tony approached and told her to get up. Lisa stood up a little unsteady as the blood rushed to her legs and stood facing Tony. He grabbed her hand and led her off out of the room

"Hes a little shy," Joked Conrad which got a laugh from the guys.

Lisa wasn't laughing and had been dreading having any one on one time with Tony. He led her up the stairs and into the bedroom Conrad had shown her earlier. Tony closed the door and told Lisa to climb on the bed and lay face down. Lisa obliged and kept her face pressed into the sheets which were eat least clean and fresh.

She could hear Tony getting undressed but she didn't look.

Tony barked out, "Spread your legs whore." Lisa was taken aback with his harsh words but like before knew he wasn't to be messed with so she opened her legs.

"Wider," He shouted. She opened them even more giving him a full view of her used pussy.

She felt Tony climb onto the bed and he positioned himself between her legs and ran his hands up her thighs and on over her buttocks. Tony soon worked his grubby fat fingers to her pussy and inserted two fingers pushing them deep inside her pussy. Lisa grabbed the bed sheets in each hand and bit onto the pillow.

Tony continued his assault on her pussy increasing the number of fingers and stretching Lisa's pussy.

The sensation was a bit of pain and pleasure and again she found her body betraying her as her wetness was clearly visible.

Tony Now had all four fingers inside her pussy and pushing it right up to his knuckles. The next thing really shocked Lisa as Tony spat on her anus. He then took his other hand and started rubbing his spit into her hole and then inserted a finger.

Lisa let out a cry and tried to move away from his hands, but Tony just pushed them harder and followed her movements. Lisa thought about shouting enough and calling for Conrad, but there was a part of her that was enjoying being used by this fat disgusting man.

Tony now had one finger fully inserted in her ass and nearly his full fist in her pussy and pushed and worked them as Lisa cried and moaned and then had another orgasm.

"You love it don't you? You little whore," Tony said leaning into her ear.

"Yes Yes I do," Lisa found herself saying.

Tony pulled his hands away and then turned her over. Lisa kept her eyes closed as he leant forward and started biting her nipples making her cry out again, but he carried on. He then worked his way down licking her stomach and down to her pussy.

Tony started gently and worked up form licking her pussy all over, around the edges and then inserting his tongue inside her. After a few minutes he started to suck on her clit like he had done before and Lisa had another powerful orgasm right there on his face. Her whole body shook as she convulsed on the bed. For the second time that night this short fat guy had given her the best orgasm and she wasn't sure why.

"Shame I have already cum, but I will have you next time," Tony said as he climbed off the bed and left the room and told her to wait.

Lisa lay there hating herself for enjoying Tony's attentions when Conrad walked in.

"Saved the best till last babes," he said with a big smile on his face.

Lisa wasn't sure she could take Conrad after all the cocks and fingers she had taken but knew she had little choice. Hopefully the stretching Tony had given her might help.

Conrad stripped off revealing his athletic body and hug cock standing to attention.

"Don't worry babe I wont last long tonight," and climbed onto the bed.

He pushed Lisa's legs up onto her chest so her knees were on her chest and her ankles almost beside her ears pushing her pussy out and open for him to access. Conrad poured some very cold lube over Lisa's pussy making her jump and then gently rubbed it in.

Conrad placed his head at the entrance of her pussy and gently pushed a little and stopped. He pushed a little more and held it there. Lisa was now breathing heavily and had both her hands on his thighs trying to hold him back a bit. This carried on for a few minutes with Lisa taking a little more each time of his cock, just as she couldn't take anymore he would stop but just hold himself there.

Suddenly panic came over Lisa, in all her state hadn't checked he had put on a condom.

"Have you got a condom on," Lisa asked nervously pressing against his thighs.

"No babes but don't worry I have just been tested, I will show you after." He replied.

This wasn't much of an assurance but Lisa wasn't sure what to do. The feeling of his thick cock filling her pussy was so good she didn't want to stop. Thoughts were running through her head and she told herself it was too late now and might as well carry on.

Conrad sensing she had relaxed a little carried on pushing his cock inside her tight pussy. He was now fully inside and started to ease in and out of her stretched pussy. Lisa could feel every inch of his cock against the inside of her pussy and let go of his thighs and grabbed his back and ass.

Conrad was now fucking Lisa pushing her legs against her chest enjoying the view as his thick cock stretched her wet pussy. True to his word Conrad wasn't going to last long and his breathing changed and started to grunt and moan. He grabbed Lisa's ankles and held them wide apart with his final thrusts and then came inside Lisa.

Lisa could feel his cum spraying insider her and she tried to block out her fears as she came for the final time that night. They both lay in a heap with Lisa praying that was the final fuck and would have to say no to anymore.