Lisa’s Asshole Exposed On Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, Julie was a stunning hot-assed babe! My cock pressed against my jeans with surges of excitement as my eyes glazed over in lust at Julie's super cute little pussy and anus. Ralph groaned in agreement at the wonderful sight of two fully exposed assholes and pussies that poked enticingly into the air.

After all the super-heated sexual activity during the past hour, Julie's sexy little cunt was already glistening with her pussy juices. My mind swirled with lust as I squirted some lubrication gel onto my fingers.

Julie let out a sexy little giggle as my fingertip gently pressed some cool gel around the rim of her cute little asshole. God did she have a sexy asshole! Ralph picked up my camera and fired off a few explicit shots of Julie's hot little anus being lubed up.

Wickedly, I then decided to squirt the whole tube of gel directly into Julie's hot little butt. Ralph helped lend a hand as he pulled Julie's ass cheeks apart to give the tube nozzle unrestricted access into her tight little anus. Julie moaned loudly as the cool tip of the nozzle touched the rim of her sexually charged asshole.

Gently I pushed the tip past her tight anal ring so that the nozzle penetrated deeply into her anal canal. Julie's face flushed a bright red as her little asshole trembled with anticipation. Her sexy asshole clenched naughtily around the invading plastic nozzle. Sensing that her little butt was about to receive a large blast of gel, Julie started moaning and squirming in fired-up delight.

With the tip of the tube firmly planted inside her puckered anus, I slowly started to squeeze the slippery wet gel deep inside her sweet little ass. Julie let out a loud gasp as the cool gel forced its way into her hot anal passageway. Slowly I emptied the entire tube of gel into Julie's naughty little anus. Julie let out a seductively wicked little moan of satisfaction.

Oh God, how I wanted to play with Julie's tempting little asshole! With a naughty grin on my face, I pushed a well-lubricated finger slowly into Julie's sexy little anus. Julie groaned in approval. Holy fuck did she have a tight ass!

My cock stirred with lustful desire as my eyes focused on the wickedly sexy sight of my finger slipping into Julie's cute little butt. The milky cum within my balls were boiling with heated anticipation.

Julie let out another sexy groan as she felt my finger slide into her well-lubricated ass. Both Ralph and Lisa were spellbound with Julie's daring attitude as her free-spirited little asshole playfully gripped my finger. Goddamn, I was anally finger fucking my wonderfully, beautiful photography assistant!

Pulling my finger out of her sexy ass, I released my super-hard cock from the restricted confines of my jeans. Julie flashed me a teasingly wicked smile as she noticed my engorged restless cock that was now bouncing dangerously close to her vulnerable little asshole.

Goddamn my cock so desperately wanted to explore the tight confines of her sexy little ass! Julie tauntingly wiggled her butt encouragingly as she seductively asked me if her tight little asshole would be able to handle such a big cock. Good God did Julie know how to turn up the heat! Holy fuck!!

Continuing with the playfully wicked seduction, Julie's petite finger now taunted everyone as it slowly pressed into her sexy little anus. The room was electrified in sexual tension. With a sexy little moan, Julie pushed her finger a little deeper into her tight little asshole. There was almost a mystical silence within our group as we all became fully captivated by this young woman's anally evocative display.

Julie's naughty little anus had broken all chains of decency within each of our minds as her finger playfully wiggled inside her sexy little butt. Watching Julie finger-fuck her own asshole made my balls desperate to shoot a big load of cum into her sexy butthole. Julie moaned with heated satisfaction as she perceive the erotic spell she had cast over everyone by her sexual boldness.

Julie's sexy asshole was too goddamn tempting! I grabbed a tube of gel and coated my incredibly excited cock with some lubrication. My dick was stiff as a board as I came up behind Julie and aimed the head of my cock towards her sweet little anus.

My body was shaking in sheer sexual excitement. Carefully I pressed my cock against her tight anal opening as a little moan escaped from Julie's lips. Good God, my heart was pounding furiously with desire.

Julie's asshole quivered slightly as the engorged head of my cock slowly slipped pass her tight anal ring. Goddamn she was tight! Julie took a deep breath as her well-lubricated asshole finally opened up just enough to allow my cock entrance into her very narrow passageway. Fucking Christ! Julie's gel-filled asshole felt so good as it squeezed firmly around my excited cock!

We both groaned with passionate satisfaction as my cock slowly pushed deep into her hot little butt. Both Ralph and Lisa stared on lustfully as they watched Julie's beautifully firm ass cheeks spread apart, enabling my cock to trespass deep inside her sexy little asshole. Julie really knew how to entertain an audience as her naughty asshole surrendered helplessly to the anal invasion!

With astonishing bravado, Lisa positioned her hand between Julie's legs and started massaging Julie's sensitive clit. Julie's flushed face had an appreciatively sexy grin from the added simulation happening between her legs.

The sight of Julie's beautiful ass cheeks being parted as my cock penetrated into her sweet asshole was so fucking erotic! I instructed Ralph to take a few snapshots for my own scrapbook. Julie moaned in a trace-like state each time my cock filled her anal passageway. Holy fucking Christ! Julie's very naughty asshole was playfully squeezing my cock in full view of everyone.

Almost breathlessly, Lisa whispered to her husband on how incredible erotic it was to watch Julie getting fucked in the ass. Ralph's face lit up with a big smirk upon hearing his wife's anally suggestive comment.

Julie started grunting loudly with heated desire as her little asshole and clit were being fucked and played with. Suddenly Julie's sexually charged body started to tremble as her little asshole and pussy seized up with some powerful contractions. Julie's high-pitched squeal signaled the start of an exploding orgasm as she began blasting off into a wickedly orgasmic euphoria.

Grabbing her hips, I sunk my cock deep inside her tight butthole. With my cock buried deep inside her ass, I had a fantastic backdoor seat to Julie's intensely powerful orgasmic waves that caused her little asshole to spasm around my dick. Goddamn that felt so good!

My dick struggled feverishly to last a little longer before dumping its sticky load. Looking down at Julie's sexy butt, I could feel her little asshole pulsating around my dick as her intense orgasm continued to ravage her body. It was too much. My mind exploded with lust-filled jolts of anguished sexual desire.

The intensely erotic sight of my hard cock buried deep inside Julie's sexy little butt triggered my cum-filled balls to release. HOLY FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! With uncontrollable fervor, my dick exploded, releasing a huge load of sticky white cum deep inside her hot little asshole. HOLY FUCK!!!!! Julie squealed in wicked delight as she felt my hot cum shooting deep inside her ass.

I totally collapsed on the bed in a sexually gratified daze. Julie's little asshole had milked my balls completely dry. What a fucking awesome babe!

It took me a few minutes to recover. To help revive me, Julie teasingly wiggled her sexy little cum filled butt in my face and reminded me that we still had a photo shoot to finish. Fucking right! Lisa and Ralph laughed in agreement. After observing Julie's anally erotic exploits, they had some fired-up sexual energy that needed liberating. With a wicked grin, I started giving out instructions for the next sequence of shots. I had both women on all fours next to each other with their naked butts raised in the air. I then instructed Ralph to start fucking his wife's pussy doggie style. Ralph jumped eagerly behind his wife and slipped his manhood into his wife's soaking hot pussy.

Lisa let out a moan of pleasure as her pussy was filled up with her husband's engorged cock. With pent-up desire, Ralph starting banging franticly into his wife's sexy little pussy. I then told Julie to focus on sucking and kissing Lisa's sensitive neck and ears and whatever else caught her fancy.

A little groan escaped breathlessly out of Lisa's lips as her body soaked up the sensations of being fucked, kissed, exploited, photographed and used. I snapped some hotly erotic close-up shots of Lisa's wet cunt, firm breasts and virgin asshole that were all enraptured in the sexual moment. Fuckingly beautiful!

I allowed the fucking and sucking to continue for a few heated minutes, before revealing my next creative brainstorm. Now with two beautiful feminine butts bent over doggie style in the foreground of my camera's viewfinder, I instructed Lisa that I wanted her looking back over her shoulder towards Julie's upturned naked butt. I framed my camera so that I could see Lisa's face looking directly at Julie's upturned butt cheeks, with Ralph framed to the left of the frame as his dick slowly fucked his wife's pussy. It was a perfect composition. I hesitated for a moment, as I knew my next set of instructions were wickedly bold.

In a firm, confident voice I instructed Ralph to insert his finger into Julie's tight asshole as I captured the photographic moment with his wife looking on! Lisa's jaw dropped as my words reverberated inside her head. I had just instructed her husband to poke his finger into Julie's asshole!

I sensed Ralph's eyes gazing lustfully at the tight entrance to Julie's lubed up asshole. Ralph briefly hesitated to gauge his wife's reaction. Lisa was slightly stunned, but the moment passed quickly. Sensing a little tension within Lisa's body, Julie gamely redirected some of Lisa's attention by sucking and licking a little harder on her sensitive nipples.

With a slightly impatient voice, I again instructed Ralph that I wanted his finger invading Julie's asshole for my next shot. Ralph licked his lips hungrily at Julie's beautifully exposed asshole that poke up enticingly into the air. Ralph's anally intoxicated mental damn of desire broke open. I snapped a few shots as Ralph's hand approached Julie's firm little butt cheeks. Lisa let out a small whimper of protest, but it was too late. Ralph's very eager finger had found the entrance to Julie's tight anal opening.

Julie let out a small moan as her little asshole was invaded by Ralph's finger. Lisa tried murmuring another small protest, but Ralph slammed his very excited cock deep into his wife's pussy to help divert her attention.

At that moment Lisa felt a mixture of jealousy and wicked pleasure. Her husband was anally finger fucking a hot 26-year-old woman while her pussy was being used for his pleasure. The craziness of it all penetrated deeply into some new sources of sexual pleasure that had never before been breeched within her mind, body and soul. An intense wave of sheer eroticism exploded within the core of her sexual being. This was a totally new experience of sexual discovery.

The normal sexual boundaries that had previously defined her relationship with her husband seemed to have melted away. Even Lisa's own pussy and asshole had been pleasurably exploited and exhibited in full view of strangers. Good God! It was too much for Lisa to comprehend, with all the sensual gratification that was being unleashed. Being used, fucked, photographed, intimate examinations of her pussy, having oil squirted deep inside her butt, displaying her naked body to strangers, having Julie finger fuck her asshole, anticipation of the unexpected, unbridled lustful displays of passion, nervous excitement, exhibitionism and secret erotic cravings were all rolled together as one. How would it all end? Lisa's secretly hidden sexual feelings, long ignored and suppressed, were finally blooming in full force. Crazy, totally crazy, so beautifully, wonderfully, refreshingly crazy!

Lisa felt like she was truly naked for the first time. Fully exposed, exploited and used! There were no boundaries in her passionate lust-filled embrace of sexual pleasure. She was being fucked like a very naughty girl in front of total strangers while her husband was also finger-fucking the asshole of another woman! It was too much! A powerful surge of sexual electricity jolted within her mind. Almost without warning, earth-shattering jolts of orgasmic energy racked the pleasure centers of Lisa's lust-filled mind. Lisa's huge erotic dam was exploding wide open. Suddenly, Lisa let out a ripping, lust-filled orgasmic groan. Ralph held firm as he pounded his dick into his sexy wife's very wet pussy. In full view for everyone to see, Lisa's asshole was winking with wild abandon as wave after wave or orgasmic energy pulsated throughout her body. Lisa's body shook uncontrollably with unbridled, pent-up sexual passion that exploded with wild ferocity.

Watching his beautiful wife shaking with wild orgasmic abandonment, Ralph did something he had always secretly wanted to do. With a naughty grin, Ralph reached for a tube of gel and pressed the nozzle up into his wife's sexually charged asshole. Lisa gasped. With a very firm squeeze, Ralph squirted a ton of the wet gel deep inside his wife's hot anal canal. Lisa let out a squeal of pleasure as the cool liquid filled her sexy ass. All the sexual walls seemed to be crashing down at once as Lisa shook violently with another powerful orgasm.

Barely regaining her composure from her orgasmic jolts of pleasure, a sultry smile came across Lisa's face. A wicked little idea had formed within Lisa's sexually crazed mind.

With a sexy gleam in her eye, Lisa teasingly apologized for allowing her exhibitionist fantasies to have progressed so far as allowing everyone to see the very private orgasmic spasms of her anus. Then in a very subservient voice Lisa asked her husband if he could think of a "punishment" for her little asshole's bad public behavior.

Ralph's mind shuddered with a long suppressed craving to exploit his wife's sexy little asshole. The thought of shooting a load of cum deep inside his wife's ass made his balls ache with crazy desire. Now, before his very eyes, his wife was turning into a wickedly seductive anal goddess. Fuck, holy FUCK! With a wicked grin, Ralph lost any inhibitions as he moved his rock hard cock between the golden globes of his wife's beautiful ass.

Lisa moaned with sheer excitement knowing that an audience would be watching the intimate details of her anal deflowering. Playfully, Lisa wiggled her butt enticingly, her little puckered asshole was ready for some real action. Holy fuck was she hot! Lisa's virgin asshole quivered with anticipation of being fully exploited, fucked, filled and used for the lusty delights of everyone.

My eyes feasted on Lisa's tight firm buns framing her super sexy little asshole. God she had a fantastic ass! I could totally understand Ralph's heated desire to anally fuck his wife. My own mind swam with thoughts of spreading her sexy golden butt cheeks apart and plowing my cock deep into her hot little asshole! Fucking hot! But for now, Ralph had the exquisite privilege of poking around into her sexy rear entrance.

With a focused effort, Ralph pressed the head of his cock against his wife's tightly puckered ass. The head of Ralph's well-lubed cock met some resistance as Lisa's tight asshole initially refused to cooperate. Ralph grunted with pent-up determination. With a girlish giggle, Lisa wiggled her cute butt causing Ralph's cock to bounce enticingly around the rim of her sexy asshole. They both groaned together with uninhibited desire to test the boundaries of Lisa's naughty little anus. With a sense of urgency, Ralph pushed his cock firmly as he slowly pried open his wife's tight little asshole. A deep groan escaped Lisa's lips as she felt the erotic sensation of her asshole slowly being invaded by her husband's super hard cock.

Fuck, what an awesome sight! I snapped a few close-ups of Ralph's dick firmly planted inside his wife's beautiful ass. This was a picture of mind-blowing erotica for their sexy scrapbook.

Slowly, Ralph gently started to anally fuck his wife's tight virgin asshole. The whole scene of watching Lisa being anally deflowered was erotically captivating. Lisa's had a seductively wicked grin on her face with the realization that she was living out some of her secret fantasies of being used and exploited without any inhibitions or judgments.

In a girlishly naughty voice, Lisa teasingly taunted Ralph that she wanted him to shoot a big load of hot cum deep inside her ass. Ralph panted in heated agreement even though he was a bit startled by his wife's wickedly blunt request.

Lisa cooed in heated delight as her punishment continued deep inside her naughty anal passageway. Lisa gave me a sultry smirk, as she demanded in a sexy voice that I shoot plenty of pictures of her little asshole being fucked! Good God! Holy mother of Christ! Our anal goddess was in full bloom. I clicked off a dozen shots of Lisa's asshole being fully plugged with her husband's super hard cock. These were some fucking explicit close-up pictures of Lisa's asshole as it squeezed the living daylights out of her husband's cock!

Julie let out a desirous sigh as she witnessed the erotic images of Lisa's beautiful anal fucking being explicitly displayed on my camera's LCD screen. Looking over to Ralph she suggestively teased him that her sexy asshole was craving some more finger action. Ralph's eyes lit up as he plowed his hard cock into his wife's tight asshole. Fuck Julie knew how to press all the right buttons!

Playfully biting her lower lip, Julie seductively asked me to get some erotic close-up shots as Ralph anally finger-fucked her tight asshole. Eager to please, I stuck the camera lens right between Julie's butt cheeks as Ralph's finger teased the rim of her asshole. Playing along, I told Ralph that the shot would look best if he inserted the entire length of his finger up into her tight anal passage. Julie let out a girlish squeal as Ralph's finger slowly pushed into her sexy butt. Fuck that looked hot! I clicked off quite a few shots of Julie's tight asshole griping the base of Ralph's thick finger.

This was an erotically earth-shattering moment! Both babes now had their beautiful naked rear ends sticking up in the air, with Ralph's cock buried deep inside his wife's asshole, along with a finger wiggling playfully in Julie's anus. Lisa and Julie were moaning in unison as Ralph continued to pleasure their naughty little holes. It was a fuckingly hot scene.

The intensely erotic sight of invading two sexy assholes at the same time put Ralph's sexual charged mind into overdrive. I could sense that Ralph's cock was not going to last much longer inside his wife's incredibly sexy little butt.

In a sexually delirious haze, Lisa's virgin asshole constricted tightly around her husband's desperate cock. With an intense grimace on his face, Ralph made a final push into his wife's fucking hot ass. Suddenly, Ralph grunted violently. Lisa's tight little asshole gripped Ralph's super-excited cock as he went over the brink. Ralph let out an immensely deep groan, as an earth-shattering thunderclap of orgasmic release burst forth as load upon load of hot white cum spurted deep into his wife's hot virgin anal canal.

Fucking amazing! I put my camera down. No picture could ever capture the sensually erotic power of that moment.

A few minutes passed before everyone started coming to their senses. For the past couple hours the sexual euphoria within the room had blurred away any inhibitions. But understandably, an awkward silence now enveloped our group as our minds drifted back into reality.