Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Unfortunately it was in French and Lisa could only look puzzled. He began again, "I'm sorry, I should have asked first but I wasn't thinking. Do you request that I use a... use protection?"

Lisa looked into his eyes. "Do I need it?"

He held her eyes as he answered, "No, absolument pas!"

Lisa reached between her legs and repositioned the head of his cock between her lips. "Then would you please continue and fuck me?"

As she felt his cock begin entering her very wet pussy she thrust her hips upward to take it all as quickly as possible. They soon settled into a rhythm Lisa could only call delightful. She closed her eyes and had soon transitioned into believing that it was Jason on top of her.

As Philippe was continually thrusting into her, her mind reflected on her incredible fortune. She'd decided to take a summer job fucking for money and she'd done quite a bit of that, but her last three partners turned out to be incredibly caring and talented lovers! First Bruce, then Jason, and now Philippe; each came quickly to know her body intimately and made her revel in her decision!

Lisa's legs were trapped between them and he raised himself slightly and began to suck her toes as he continued thrusting into her. His thumbs massaged her insteps as his lips rotated from toe to toe, giving each its own tender blowjob. She couldn't reach his back so her hands began to pull at her own nipples as she felt herself begin to cum.

Lisa screamed. When she had lost her virginity she remembered the volume of Rick's roar as he came into her. Lisa's pitch may have been higher but she was sure her scream was louder as Philippe's pelvis slammed into her. She forced her legs apart so she could kiss him.

They had come full circle. Their eyes were once again locked as Philippe's fingers traveled over her body. Lisa asked, "Can I get you another Pernod?"

He smiled, "Please, I've wanted to relieve myself but didn't want to be the first to separate."

When Philippe returned from the bathroom Lisa was already on the bed with two glasses and two bottles, one Pernod and one water. She handed him both glasses as she poured the drinks and them added the water to each glass. "Before we made love you had said 'Later' when I asked what had been bothering you. It's later now." They both downed their drinks.

He sighed and poured himself another Pernod. "We ran into Louis at Le Mans. I could tell right away he lusted after Danielle so it didn't really surprise me when he invited us up here with you at his side.

When we got up here I truthfully told Louis how lovely I thought you were. He responded that he'd always admired Danielle and proposed that we exchange... that we swap you two girls." He stroked her face.

"As much as I delighted in the idea, I was also unhappy... no, I was disturbed at the concept that Louis would presume to offer you as if you were his property."

This time Lisa stroked Philippe's face. "Didn't you just presume the same thing about Danielle?"

"Oui, but she is... she would enjoy..." He couldn't finish the sentence. "Je suis désolé. You're quite right. It is the same."

"Would it help ease your angst if I answered that if it's all right with Louis I'd much rather spend some time with you?"

Philippe's face lit up. "Would you still say that if I told you we'd have to leave Monaco in two days? I have a business appointment in Lombardy."

"Philippe it's you I'd want to be with, the place isn't that important!"

He bounded out of bed. "How do you feel about making love on the beach?"

Lisa blinked twice. "You mean now? It's two in the morning!"

Philippe laughed and pulled her up by her hands. "I thought all Americans enjoyed sex in the dark!"

"Okay, let's do it! I've loved swimming in the Med for the last several weeks anyway!" She went to her suitcase and took out a bikini.

Philippe held a robe for her. "What do you want to put on a bathing costume for? Is it just for the pleasure of removing it again before me? Don't bother."

Dressed simply in robes and sandals, the two of them took the elevator to the east entrance where Philippe's driver took them to the beach. Lisa was surprised to see that even at that late hour there were quite a few couples on the beach, although the awnings on the rattan beach lounges were now serving to protect the couples from prying eyes rather than the baking sun.

As soon as she felt the sand between her toes Lisa handed Philippe her robe and raced for the warm waters of the Mediterranean. She dove into the sea and swam out as far as her lungs would allow. When she surfaced she pushed the hair out of her face and became aware of two other girls floating not far from her. One of them asked, "Rinsing?"

Lisa looked over, "I beg your pardon?"

The girl laughed. "I can't even hazard a guess as to how many gallons of cum get released into the Mediterranean on a night like this!"

Lisa smiled as she admitted, "Caught in the act!"

"Aha! Do I detect a New York accent?"

"Maybe a little, Connecticut since I turned six!"

The girl made a mock salute. "Nonsense! If you're born a New Yorker then forevermore you're a New Yorker! Why pretend to be a lesser being?

Oh, and I'm Barbara, Sheepshead Bay!"

"Okay, then I'm Lisa, Canarsie!"

"Hey! We're practically neighbors."

Barbara pointed. "Is that one yours?"

Lisa looked toward shore and saw Philippe swimming toward them. "Yeah. Wow, I've never seen him swim before. That's a powerful stroke!" She grinned. "In a different way, of course."

When he got about ten feet away Philippe dove. Suddenly Lisa felt herself pulled beneath the surface by her ankles. When they broke the surface Barbara saw them locked in a kiss. They finally had to break apart to refill their lungs. "Philippe, this is Barbara and her friend...?"

The other girl spoke for the first time. "Heidi. I'm very pleased to meet you both."

Barbara said, "Well there's no way you're gonna convince me that he's from Bensonhurst! You're a strong swimmer, Philippe!"

Philippe flashed a yummy smile to all three girls. "These days all parents are putting their infants into 'Water Baby' lessons. When I was a child not so much, but my parents told me I was a good swimmer before I would crawl on the floor.

What is this Bensonhurst?"

Lisa answered, "A neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. Barbara lives near where I was born."

Barbara rotated her arms and dove in place, scissor kicking around and ending in the same place having shown her lovely bottom to all. She shook the water from her head. "You know Lisa, right this very minute there's a gentleman standing at the water's edge signaling for Heidi to come in to him and go to bed. That means that when you and Philippe return to your hotel and do the same I'll be left alone as my Ricardo had to go to Cannes on some silly business. It occurs to me that if I had your permission, I'll bet we could convince Philippe to take care of both of us this evening." She closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around Lisa, kissing her as they both slipped below the black iridescent waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

When they bobbed back to the surface, Lisa squeezed the girl's breast. "It sounds lovely and you certainly have my permission to try but I'm going to leave that decision to Philippe."

Philippe swam over to the two girls and took Barbara in his arms. He gently kissed each of her eyes saying, "It's been a while since I've been offered anything quite so lovely.

I think, however, that I must respectfully decline since Lisa and I are still... learning each other and I think I must devote my evening at worship to her body.

Barbara smiled as she looked at the two of them. She simply said, "That's nice. I was just turned down and I'm feeling quite lovely about it!

Well, bonne nuit all! I'm to bed."

Lisa heard several couples pause to watch her on their way off the beach but she'd long since stopped caring about privacy. The lounge's awning which she thought would do such a good job shielding them amounted to very little as she'd slid down to its bottom edge to afford Philippe the best route to attack her pussy as he knelt in the sand before her.

As the next wave of orgasm swept over her she screamed again and Lisa heard a smattering of polite golf applause sweep through the assembled few spectators. No one remained for very long, having assignations of their own but Lisa was quite sure that she'd become the envy of many of the women who'd drifted off to their beds.

She tugged on his shoulders pulling him up to where she could kiss him. "Please, I want you inside me." She reached down and positioned the head of his already hard cock inside the lips of her labia. As Philippe stroked his way into her, gaining perhaps only an additional inch with each stroke, she was mildly surprised at how quickly she wanted more. She'd thought she'd just wanted the intimacy being inside her would provide but as soon as she'd gained it her pussy put forth its own list of demands. He was still fucking her when the first rays of the morning sun broke over the shoreline stretching off toward San Remo.

They dozed off until Lisa heard some voices not far from their chaise. Lisa tried to push Philippe off her but wound up grabbing her robe and pulling it over them both. "Trust me, Lisa. We're neither the first ones nor are we likely to be the last to be discovered asleep in each other's arms on that beach."

"Well you can trust me Philippe that I'll be quite content if I'm never again found on a beach, with a sleeping man still inside me, by a family of early morning bathers!

They had almost completed her packing. Could you allow some time before we go to the airport? I want to send some of these bags home.

"Certainement." Philippe crossed over to the phone. "Bonne journée. Would you send two bellmen to 953? We have some bags we want to ship and others headed to the airport. There are also a few bags in 2430 which will also be going to the airport. Merci beaucoup!"

Lisa grabbed her purse as she said to Philippe, "Great, those bags get shipped while these go with us to the airport.

I'm going to run down to meet Angie at the Stars 'n' Bars. When do you want me where?"

"Do you think two hours is enough time to say au revoir to your friend?"

"I'd certainly think so." She flowed into his arms. "I must confess I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at your luncheon with Louis!"

He swatted her bottom. "You égotiste! You just enjoy having men talk about you! You might as well stay where you are and I'll pick you up at the Stars 'n' Bars. We can go on to the airport from there. Dire au revoir à Angie!"

Lisa kissed him thoroughly and headed for the door. "I will! See you in a couple of hours mon cher."

The giggling could be heard from several tables away as the two girls recounted their respective evenings. Angie was saying, "...wouldn't let me get any sleep! Don't get me wrong, Louis was a very respectable lover and rang my bell a few times but any conversation about sex in that room last night has to center on Danielle. In college my sorority was basically a bunch of sluts but I've never come across anyone with Danielle's appetite!

So you were pleased with Philippe?"

Lisa's face drifted into a dreamy look. She sighed as she said, "Unquestionably pleased! I remember the format of your little rating sheets so here goes. He's a gentle attentive lover with average equipment but with enough stamina to supply five men. Oops, I remember the sheets said to guard against using hyperbole so I'll rephrase... He had enough stamina to supply three men.

Angie we literally fucked almost all night! I know for sure that the sun was up when I dozed off on the beach. A family of four discovered us as they went for their morning swim. Angie we were both asleep but he was still inside me! I'm sure they couldn't see our privates but the parents sure could figure out what had been going on. Funny thing is they didn't seem very upset about it!"

"You're in Monaco not Minneapolis, girl! Wow though! You've been hitting quite a streak in the enjoyable partners department! Maybe we should start charging you!

Anyway, let's get to details. First thing, you said you had luggage to ship."

"No longer a problem. Philippe's shipping it back using the hotel's concierge."

"Okay... but in the future always do this kind of stuff through us. If Philippe turns out to be a stalker he now has your real name and address at school."

"Sorry, I didn't think of that. I'm sure Philippe won't be a problem but point taken."

"Okay, next, the agency wants the name of your next hotel as they want to forward a package to you there."

"Philippe never said, but we're flying in his plane and we're going to Lombardy, if that helps."

"Lombardy's a rather large district in northern Italy so that doesn't narrow it down much. How'd he make his travel arrangements?"

"Oh, he used the hotel concierge. They supplied the car and driver we've been using and made the hotel reservation! I also remember his saying that at least it's a five star hotel when he was asking for a room overlooking the water."

"Good, that's probably enough for me to get all I need but just in case I crap out, call the agency as soon as you check in... better yet; you still have that Blackberry I gave you? Good, text me when you know the hotel."

Lisa said, "Okay, but what are you doing now?"

Angie grinned. "Since you're gone now Louis asked me to stay two more days and the agency said okay. It's starting to look like you might have been right! I'm now on the books as a Ho just like you!

Oh, on that other mater you asked me to keep tabs on? Well, I haven't heard anything about fallout but you were wrong about one thing. The Carsons left you a very nice $5,000 tip when they cleared our bill. They can't be very mad at you between the tip and a glowing recommendation they left in your file!"

Lisa lapsed into thought, "Hmm, I didn't expect that. By the way, who's sending me a package?"

Just as Angie responded "I've no idea." Philippe walked up behind Lisa. "Philippe, do you have time for an espresso?"

"Good afternoon Angie. I wish I could but some associates of mine are meeting me and we should have taken off twenty minutes ago."

"Lisa didn't tell me where you guys were going other than somewhere in Lombardy and I wanted to send her a little gift. What hotel are you staying at?"

"The Serbelloni. It has a delightful view of both the mountains behind and the Lake stretched out before it."

Lisa had never heard of the place but Angie seemed to recognize it. Angie said, "Oh Lisa you'll love it! The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is one of the oldest and certainly the grandest hotel in Bellagio. I stayed there once and it's dreamy."

Lisa was less pleased about the news than Angie seemed to be. Even though they were staying at the Maroni villa rather than the hotel, winding up in the same town as her parents made her a bit uncomfortable.

Lisa had spent her youth believing her family to be wealthy and they were, by any objective measure but the extreme wealth which had been paraded before her this summer was daunting. When they got to the airport in Monaco they boarded Philippe's Gulfstream V, an ultra-luxurious tube which seated fourteen amid soft leather seats, burled walnut tables, and Italian marble in the restroom.

As soon as the scream of the powerful Rolls Royce engines began to moderate, the two stewardesses were putting out trays of finger foods and taking drink orders. Lisa unbuckled her seat belt and joined Philippe on the long sofa. In no time she was nestled against his warm chest sound asleep.

Lisa woke alone. She didn't really think she'd moved while she was orienting herself on the sofa of a plane which had apparently landed, but Philippe had apparently noticed something. "Ah, you're awake! That will please the nervous little customs official who's pacing outside the plane. I told him not to disturb you while you were sleeping but he keeps droning on about wanting to see his wife and children. Is it all right for me to let him in?"

Lisa stretched like a cat. "Of course. When did we land?"

"About an hour ago. While you were sleeping I've been conducting a little business. As soon as we clear customs I'd like to get you checked into the Hotel and then dash off to a meeting if it's all right with you?"

Lisa was impressed. Philippe was up before dawn, in meetings until noon, back in the hotel making love to her until three, back to meetings until six, and he still managed to "knock off a piece" before dinner.

Lisa was lying by the pool after a treatment at the Serbelloni SPA. She was so relaxed that if she didn't move she could convince herself that her bones had become soft and flexible. Through the slits in her eyes she saw Ben, one of her favorite waiters, approaching her lounge. She opened her eyes.

"Lisa a package has been delivered for you at the front desk. I said I'd bring it out to you but they said that the instructions said not to release it to anyone but you. The gentleman who delivered the package overheard me and said I was to escort you to a table by the tennis courts and by way of convincing you I should bring you this." He put a soup bowl filled with an amber liquid before her.

Lisa was, and displayed that she was, confused. Ben simply said, "Take a sip."

"You didn't bring a spoon."

"The gentleman told me not to." He smiled. "He also said you'd figure it out."

Lisa leaned forward and picked up the bowl. As soon as she did she caught the odor wafting up from the pungent liquid. She sat bolt upright and put the bowl back on the tray. Her face had broken into a childish grin. "Lead the way, young sir!"

They had to go through the lobby to get to the tennis courts. As soon as they exited onto the patio she stopped the waiter. "Would I get you in trouble if I took off my robe and dipped each of my breasts into that bowl? I promise I'll keep my swimsuit top on."

Ben laughed. "You're a guest. I'd probably get in trouble if I tried to stop you!" Ben lowered the try as Lisa removed her wrap.

After dipping each breast in the Grand Marnier she said to Ben, "Okay, when we get to the table just put the bowl down, you can take the tray. Oh, be sure to get a nice tip from the man I'll be staring at."

Ben led her to a table overlooking both the tennis courts as well as the 11th green. Seated were Liz and Rick Denton, along with Bruce Holt. "Liz, Rick, Bruce; I must admit being shocked when your drink arrived!" She leaned forward and kissed Liz' cheek just before offering her liqueur soaked left breast. Liz didn't hesitate. She pushed the fabric aside and began licking the area around Lisa's nipple.

Lisa started laughing which triggered the same from everyone else. She put her breast away and pulled out a chair as she asked, "It's great to see you guys but how ever did you find me?"

Rick held out a small box only slightly larger than a ring box. "I needed to give you one last gift and apparently someone called Angie had told your employers that it would be all right to release your whereabouts to us. We took a helicopter to the factory in Modena and it was a delightful three hour drive to here!

Unfortunately Bruce had to take the chopper."

Lisa wasn't even listening. She was tearing the wrapping paper off the box containing the keys to her new car. She started to say, "I can't wait to take Philippe..." She looked up at Liz, "You do know that I'm here with someone, don't you?"

Liz smiled, "We assumed so but the more interesting question is who the guy with the BMW is?"

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers