Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What BMW?"

Rick picked up the thread, "As soon as we left the Ferrari Factory in Modena a metallic grey BMW's been following us all the way here. We stop to pee, it pulls in for gas, we speed up and we lose it for a while, but it always shows up again."

Lisa said, "Well since I know only one other person in Europe right now and Philippe, the man I'm with, just talked with him this morning so I know he's in Monaco, I think you should chalk it up to a coincidence.

Look you guys; I'd love you to come to dinner with us. Philippe should be just getting back from his business meeting so why don't I go back to my room and get cleaned up? What do you think, Liz, if I can talk Philippe into it why don't we take on all three guys after we eat?"

Liz' eyes lit up. "Sounds yummy!"

"Okay, what's your room number so I can call you in a little while?" Liz told her and Lisa headed upstairs.

As they entered the elevator Lisa said to Philippe, "I feel like I should thank Federico, Louis' majordomo. When I was out shopping in Monaco I had passed on this dress because I'd thought it too scandalous. He insisted that I buy it and right now I love how wicked it makes me feel!"

Philippe slipped a hand under the fabric and eased her left breast out of the diaphanous garment. His lips quickly found the erect nipple. The elevator bell rang so he replaced the breast. "Remind me to toast Federico when we join your friends."

The evening was progressing nicely. All three men shared a common interest in baseball and Liz' hand had spent a good part of the desert course inside Philippe's unzipped fly. Lisa was just about to take a sip of coffee when her eyes locked on a face at the patio bar. She exclaimed, to no one in particular, "Oh my god! " She rose from the table. "Not to sound too much like Arnold Schwarzenegger but 'I'll be back'. Oh and Rick, I now know who belongs to the BMW."

She walked over to the bar, never taking her eyes off the eyes of her objective. Her pussy had been damp throughout dinner but now it was positively squishing. Her target got up from his seat and Lisa flowed into his arms, wrapping hers tightly around his neck. When they broke from the kiss the entire patio broke into a standing ovation.

Lisa was surprised to discover that she was blushing. She buried her face against Jason's chest until the crowd settled down. She looked up at his face and said, "I ran into some friends a few hours ago so this is the second time today I have to ask... How the devil did you find me?"

"I already told you I was searching for you online. The little spiders I'd sent out did find your real name and where you'll be going back to school in the Fall but I was drawing a blank as to your current whereabouts until I got some help from the Connecticut DMV. A title application for a new Ferrari had been processed in your name with your Connecticut address and the car was scheduled to be picked up at the factory in Modena. I just followed your car!

Shouldn't you get back to your friends?"

Lisa grabbed him by his lapels. "Come on. I want to introduce you."

As the couple approached the table, Liz, in a soft voice, started singing, "It's raining men, Hallelujah, it's raining men, amen! Lisa Darling, I've got to start hanging around you more often!"

Lisa laughed as she squeezed Jason's arm. "Anytime Liz; you know I always enjoy your company!

Everyone, this is Jason Carson. Jason, this is Bruce Holt, the infamous Liz Denton, Philippe Leyard, and this is Rick Denton, the gentleman who was driving my car you were following from Modena."

Jason walked around the table and kissed Liz' outstretched hand. Piacere, it's always a delight to meet Lisa's friends, especially when they're truly bello!"

"As I said earlier, I need to hang around Lisa more often. How do the two of you know each other?"

Jason took an empty chair from the next table and pulled in up next to Liz. He asked, "Con il tuo permesso?"

"Darling, you have my permission to sit in my lap if you want to!"

Jason continued, "Well if you had asked Lisa how we came to meet, she probably would have glossed over it in deference to my feelings. The truth of it is that I was falling behind in one area of study at school and my parents hired her to be my tutor."

It was Bruce who felt compelled to ask, "And if you don't mind my asking, what was the area of study?"

Jason's eyes shifted to Lisa, "Bruce, I guess you could call it Appreciation and Proper Treatment of Women 101. She's an excellent tutor."

Lisa smiled at Jason, "Well if that's true, then you owe thanks to these good folk seated here because they've been my tutors!" Dinner was served. The conversation had broken into smaller groups. Liz was flirting with Philippe, Rick and Bruce were arguing yet heaping praise on Manny Ramirez, while Lisa asked Jason, "So you came all this way for another lesson?"

He kissed her fingers, "Maybe, but what I thought my motivation was would be to convince you to see more of me after school resumes."

Bruce began tapping his glass with his fork, "Everyone! Judging by the looks on the ladies faces, I think it's time to move this party upstairs."

Liz immediately answered, "Oh yeah; why don't we all go up to our suite for a group lesson?"

Jason's eyes never left Lisa. "Sounds like a great idea to me!"

Jason was on the bed with Lisa on top of him locked in a lingering kiss. She could, at the same time, feel a pair of hands unzipping her dress. She glanced over to the other bed and saw Liz alternating between sucking Philippe and Bruce's cocks so Lisa deduced that it was Rick who was undressing her.

Jason was in no rush. He was still fully dressed and his lips and hands were completely absorbed with Lisa's face. It seemed to Lisa that his eyes were peering into her very soul and she couldn't look away.

Lisa felt Rick slipping her dress down from her shoulders, over her hips, and off her ankles. He pulled her hips up so she was kneeling between Jason's legs with her butt raised. Rick began licking her from her clit all the way up to her anus. She reached below her and began unbuckling Jason's pants and unbuttoning his shirt. There was a degree of urgency to her efforts as she wanted Jason in her vagina before Rick entered her ass.

Since Jason wasn't helping, in desperation Lisa finally grabbed Rick's hands and enlisted his aid in pulling Jason's pants off. Jason's hands cupped Lisa's breasts as he continued his kiss her but it was Rick's cock she felt rubbing across her slit, moistening up to gain entrance.

Old habits die hard and Lisa still felt the need to be Jason's tutor. Even though she could hear herself humming in rhythm to Rick's strokes in her pussy, she felt Jason deserved something as a reward for the delightful kiss she was receiving. A thought occurred to her which, if she were successful carrying it out, would represent a first for her as well as for Jason. She reached down between them and began to wet her hand with the copious juices flowing from her pussy.

Lisa slowly lowered her knees bringing her pussy ever closer to Jason's cock and the hand job she was giving it. She'd never attempted a DVP before but she figured then to be a great time to try it. still gazing into Jason's eyes, she arched her eyebrows in an attempt to convey what she wanted. Her timing was being controlled by Rick's thrusts, so she began to urge Jason's hips into matching them.

Rick had figured out what Lisa was attempting, so he pushed her pelvis down and paused, half way out of her. Lisa inserted Jason's cock and man and boy started slowly to match rhythms as they penetrated her. When they were completely buried the sensation became overwhelming and Lisa screamed. Lisa could faintly hear a "You go girl!" coming from Liz on the other bed but Lisa wasn't about to be distracted.

Lisa was reminded of her time in the hot tub on board the Clarion when Jason's fingertips started gently doing their magic across the surface of her back. Not only did it make her back begin to tingle but it seemed to further sensitize the walls of her vagina. The head of Jason's cock seemed like the blade of a snowplow as it raked across the sensitive bundle of nerves at the roof of her passage.

Then she felt Rick begin to pick up the pace of his fucking and Jason also shifted gears to keep pace. She knew Rick was building toward his orgasm and knew that she had no choice but to be swept along in the tide he was creating. Suddenly Jason's fingers turned into claws just as he broke their kiss and he buried his face into her shoulder. She could tell that it was only with great self-control that he was able to refrain from biting her as he began cumming wave after wave into her.

The power of Jason's orgasm shattered whatever remaining control Rick had left and he too, began pumping semen into Lisa's already drenched passage.

The three of them were laying on their backs trying to recover their breaths when Jason gasped, "Wow! That was fun, let's do it again!" Their gasps were then interspersed with laughter. Lisa could almost feel Jason staring at her so she turned to face him. He said, "I see now that my folks were right."

She kissed each of his eyes. "How?"

"It would be really easy to go off the deep end and fall for you."

A voice from the other bed responded as Bruce said, "You could do a lot worse, Jason."

Liz added, "Horseshit! He'd be hard pressed to do much better."

Rick's face broke into a smile as he reminisced, "I was afraid to do anything about it but I was only sixteen when I knew Liz was going to be the one.

I usually don't regret it too often either!" A pillow sailed from bed to bed.

Lisa was the only one not to speak, preferring to gaze into Jason's eyes and stroke his cheek.

To be continued...