Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I wouldn't have done a single thing differently. I don't know if I'll ever do this kind of thing again in years to come; probably not, but I did discover I'm a really good whore. I make people happy and that's a lot more satisfying than just helping them get their rocks off!"

His body language told Lisa that her father had heard her and was calming down; albeit only slightly, but he still didn't say a word so Lisa continued,

"The way I see it we should have several goals. We need to maintain a proper façade so that you can get your business deal done and we'll need to talk out the whole situation about how mad you are at me

We also need to decide two things; how we let tonight play out and how we handle Mom."

Another minute went by before Arthur grudgingly asked, "What do you mean about tonight?"

"Well after dinner I assume that a few couples are going to pair off and the rest are going to wind up in some kind of orgy. You've got to decide whether you want to spend the night getting laid by one of my friends which means I'll be with someone else or whether you spend the night with me in your room. I kinda vote for the second idea 'cause then we'll be forced to talk some more but if you're horny...

Well... you made quite an impression on Angie and I'm quite sure she'd very much like to jump your bones again."

That finally evoked a smirk from her father. "Don't be a wise ass young lady. Whether or not I'm horny shouldn't be a topic for my daughter's speculation and it embarrasses the shit out of me that you know I cheated on your mother."

"Daddy... I'm not stupid or blind. Mom's interest in sex flagged before I grew pubic hair. As long as you don't let her garden club know I'm quite sure she doesn't care where you stick your dick."

Arthur's shoulders sagged. "I didn't know you realized. It's still a little embarrassing."

"I think it's time for us to get back to the table. I'm sure our absence has already been noticed.

May I make a suggestion?"

"Of course Lisa."

"Act like I'd just given you a hummer in the men's room and I'll do the same. Your stock will go up with everyone at the table and it'll provide a cover for why we took so long."

Lisa could see her father didn't like the idea of letting on to anyone that he'd had some form of sex with his daughter but the logic of her suggestion won out. "Okay."

They had almost reached the table when Lisa whispered, "Oh, and flirt with Angie. I've got an idea."

Jack Maroni had brought his wife to dinner and since there was no indication that she was a player that left their associate her father and David Kendall as the only ones not part of the Denton group who would need servicing. Lisa took Rick aside at one point and suggested that Angie handle him while she'd take care of Arthur that way they'd be putty in their hands. Rick liked the idea although that meant that Liz would be responsible for servicing him along with Philippe, Bruce and Jason. He said to Lisa, "l thing it'd be good to soften those two up. Besides Liz will be overjoyed having four cocks to take care of." They both laughed.

Dinner went well. It took Lisa a while to get her head back into a party mood but despite the occasional pointed glare she could feel emanating from her father's direction. She flirted with Jack Maroni in such a way as to not provoke his wife too much. By the time the entree was served she saw Angie had inveigled her Dad into a nuzzling intimate conversation and she could tell by the looks on their faces that Liz had her hand in David's pants.

During after dinner drinks Lisa was able to catch her father's eye to nonverbally ask whether he wanted to talk it out upstairs with her or go off to jump Angie. While continuing to talk to Angie, Lisa saw his right index finger point to her. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'better to work on familial harmony that to get laid one more time'... she guessed!

Lisa rose from her seat and circled the table to stick her head between her Dad's and Angie's. "I think I'll take your advice, Ange, and take Arthur up to my room if he doesn't mind." She looked questioningly at him.

"Hey girls, there's no diplomatic way I can respond so I'll leave that up to the two of you."

"Oh well," said Angie, "I may have been a little greedy by staking him out for tonight but last night was so much fun! Go ahead, Arthur, how can I deny you a night with a multiple award winning harlot like Lisa. Sigh! "

When they got to the room there were a few minutes of silence before Arthur finally said, "I'm not usually at a loss for words." A chuckle slipped out as he continued. "As you well know.

I feel like I should be pouring out righteous indignation when I think of this new life you've chosen. Are you dropping out of school?"

"As if!

Daddy this has been a summer job, that's it! I felt abandoned and this was my solution. I've had a lot of fun exploring my sexuality and earned a shitpot full of money including an eight hundred thousand dollar Ferrari. I won that as a prize for being really good at pleasing people."

At this point Lisa's face formed an impish grin as she added, "You know it's really your loss that we're father and daughter." She batted her eyes. "Everyone says I'm the best!"

Arthur shook his head, "Humph, I'm not sure that best hooker is something most women would want to put in their scrapbooks."

"I thought you always told me when I was a little girl that whatever I did in life I should try to do it better than anyone else has ever done it. if I may quote you, 'I don't care if you're during research or scrubbing floors, be the best at whatever you do.' It was you that said that wasn't it?"

He sat on the bed. "Sounds like me."

"So for this summer I'm trying to be the very best whore in the world. I must be doing something right since most of my former clients now claim me as being one of their closest friends in addition to providing great sex. I..."

She was interrupted by the sound of multiple fists rapping at the door. As she unzipped her dress Lisa called to her father in a fairly loud stage whisper. "Shit, I was afraid this might happen! Quickly, strip down to your boxers."

So by the time Lisa opened the door her father was sitting on the bed in his shorts staring at his daughter's naked body. As soon as the door cracked a giggling Angie pushed it open and entered with David in lock step behind her as his arms encircled the girl and held her breasts. Between giggles Angie was able to say "I told you David that we'd find some hanky-panky going on in this room."

As she kicked off her shoes and began to undress, Angie said to Arthur, "Lisa taught me ages ago that doing it before an audience enhances the experience so I hope you don't mind if David and I share your bed, do you?"

With a glance toward his daughter Arthur answered Angie, "No, by all means enjoy yourselves. So Lisa taught you that, did she?"

Angie pushed David onto his back after quickly stripping him. After a few minutes of bobbing up and down on his cock she paused when she realized that Arthur was just watching and that Lisa was still standing near the door.

"Hey what's up with you guys? Arthur's one of the horniest guys I've met lately and I know Lisa's never met a cock she didn't like...

Did you guys become Shakers when I wasn't looking?"

Arthur didn't know how to answer so Lisa jumped in. "Angie, don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. Ever since dinner you've been dying for your own personal mini-gangbang.

You came up here for an audience? Maybe partly you did, but mostly you wanted a crack at two dicks. I told Arthur you two guys would be coming so you could show off your newly acquired talents to David."

Angie giggled. "Well maybe...

but I still think it would be more fun if you joined in...

please?

Lisa avoided her father's eyes as she walked across the room. Angie was fucking David while leaning across sucking Arthur's cock. Lisa got up on the bed and lowered her pussy onto David's eager lips. He held her hips and skillfully worked his tongue around her outer lips, occasionally flirting with her clit. The speed that she felt her orgasm building was accelerated by the absolute knowledge that her Dad was watching as she writhed and twisted on the fulcrum of David's tongue. Her fingers were intertwined in her hair as she began to moan.

Lisa was amazed at the power of her orgasm. She released her hold on her hair and grabbed fistfuls of the silk sheets as she squirted into David's mouth and across his face. Angie had released her hold on Arthur's cock and was bouncing on David's like a bronco rider.

As the power of the spasms began to ebb Lisa felt someone take hold of her right hand. She opened her eyes and realized that her Dad's were lovingly locked onto hers. As he gazed lovingly at her he just whispered, ""My turn?"

Lisa swung her leg from David's shoulder, across Arthur's body and came to rest straddling her father with her lips caressing his. He wrapped her in his arms as she reached between them to position his tool for easy entrance to her pussy.

As their rhythmic rocking began Lisa wondered how this act should feel so right! The strokes were slow and as her tongue dueled with his she felt his finger enter her ass. She wanted to preserve this act, this moment suspended in time, this blissful joining, in the recesses of her memories to be instantly recalled whenever she wanted. She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that it took her a minute for a whisper to wend its way from her auditory canal to be translated by her brain. "I love you Lisa; I love you my darling girl."

She thought, 'that's really what it's all about, isn't it? A physical act reinforcing an emotional bond between two people who share love for each other.' She gradually began to pick up the pace as she slammed her pelvis down on his. While his right hand still occupied itself with her ass, Lisa felt his left slide between them as her father's fingers began to play with her nipple.

Her orgasm hit her hard. Her father grabbed the cheeks of her ass as he took control of their pace. It became difficult for her to mark where one orgasm waned and the next one waxed. She was sure that with data received from her vaginal walls she could reconstruct a perfect model of her Dad's cock, especially as its head raked across her g-spot.

They got back to the hotel at 4:30 AM. Angie flopped down on one of the sofas while Lisa fetched them each a glass of grapefruit juice. After Lisa was settled Angie looked over and said, "Wow! Talk about mixed signals; at first I thought I'd fucked up by suggesting you take Arthur for a test ride. When I entered the room not only were you two on opposite sides of the room but I could have sworn I felt tension. Then twenty minutes later you're fucking like you've been deeply in love for ages. Add to that the fact that I know your summer schedule and I can't figure out how you met. It's all too confusing for me."

Lisa sighed at she looked at her friend. "I was going to try to keep it a secret but I know I'll tell Jason so it's silly not to tell you. I know Arthur from before I came to the agency; and you're right, I have loved him for years... in a totally non-sexual way."

Angie still looked like she was waiting for more data. She responded rather tentatively, "Okay... I didn't know there were other ways, but okay.

Lisa smiled as she looked at her friend sheepishly. "Sure you do, Angie. You once told me you had the same kind of relationship with a guy."

"Not me, honey. I've only loved two men in my life and I was sexually active with both of them." She then threw in an afterthought with a shrug. "Except, of course, my Dad but...". Angie's eyes grew into saucers as she allowed the shock sink in. "Holy Shit!

Lisa just nodded.

to be continued

12