Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

"I thought about doing that but since it would literally kill my mother I've told the Dentons I've decided to learn my way around a kitchen."

When they boarded Fantasia Andrew met them at the top of the gangplank. "Betty, so good to have you back again." He kissed her cheek. "And you must be Monica." He shook her hand. "I've given you adjoining rooms with a connecting door down the hall in case you want to consult about your studies without encouraging other guests to divert Betty's attention." Lisa emptied out her mailbox on the way back to her room. When she got there Jason was pouring over a text preparing for an exam he had scheduled for the following morning. Ordinarily she wouldn't disturb him but one envelope in the mail caught her attention so she asked him, "Can you spare a second?"

He looked up and stretched. "Sure, I need a break anyway. Mind if we hit Starbucks? My body craves a Venti Mocha Frappe."

As they headed done the road he asked, "So what's up?"

Lisa held up the envelope. "Nothing we didn't expect but now it's official. We've been invited to spend as much time as we want on board the Fantasia. Liz added a handwritten appeal saying that she expects us on the first scheduled flight to Miami after our last scheduled exam."

Jason looked thoughtful, "I wonder which job Monica took."

"Jason, I've already told you I consider it a waste of time to speculate about all of that. I wonder whether she's made any progress in getting that chip off her shoulder but all our questions will probably be answered in two weeks.

I am looking forward to seeing the all guys again."

Jason snorted, "You mean you're looking forward to Bruce's tongue again!"

Lisa put her hand between her legs as she walked. She grinned as she said, "That too!"

The following weekend the two of them went to Jason's family's house. Ruth served lamb chops and it wasn't until desert that Ruth brought up the subject. "Have you guys heard from Monica? I got a call from Mr. Denton telling me she'd arrived and was safely on board but when I asked to speak to her he said she was out shopping and that he'd be sure to tell her to call me. Not only have I not received any calls from her but I don't see any charges on her credit card."

Lisa said, "You won't be seeing any credit card charges because Rick confiscated her card as soon as she came on board and whenever she shops she's always accompanied by either one of the Dentons or Andrew, the Chief Steward. He's trying to reduce temptation by any means possible.

Oh, and he did pass on the message about calling although he hasn't pushed the issue. He wants her to want to call you rather than to feel she's only doing it because she's been ordered to. I also got an e-mail from her tutor complementing her for how well she's doing at her studies. Betty took Monica on a tour of the exchanges in Singapore so now all Monica can talk about is wanting to study to be a currency trader."

Peter almost choked on his mouthful of coffee some of which wound up dribbling down his chin onto his shirt. "My Monica in international finance? That's nothing short of amazing! I'd always thought she'd get her degree in obscure Eastern Philosophies along with a minor in Colombian Art History and be suited for absolutely nothing in the real world except holding up her end of cocktail party conversation while married to someone in the country club set who's diddling his secretary!"

Ruth chuckled. "Your expectations for her future were set a lot higher that mine, I'm afraid."

She sighed and added, "But I do wish I was able to have contact with her though. I really miss her but I suppose this is all best for her. It is encouraging that she has enthusiasm for her studies. How did you happen to know Miss Taylor Lisa? She seems to be excellent at motivating her students."

Now it was Lisa's turn to chuckle, "Betty's an excellent elementary school teacher from Westport who's always loved teaching but wasn't all that happy with the lifestyle a teacher's pay was able to provide. So to solve her problem she went to work for the same agency I worked for last year and we were both assigned to the Fantasia cruise."

Ruth sat up straight and her eyes were the size of saucers. "Do you know anyone who isn't either a prostitute or obsessed with sex?"

"Actually Ruth you should take an anthropology course. The primary motivation in life for all mammals is to make themselves sexually alluring so they can procreate and stay in the gene pool." Lisa hesitated before continuing. "What would you say if I got you invitations to this summer's cruise under certain conditions?"

Ruth shook her head, "I'm afraid the bravery you're showing belies your lack of forethought. My daughter would never forgive you if you arranged something like that."

"What if I was to tell you that it was Monica's idea and that any conditions are hers not mine."

The shock she felt was written on Ruth's face. "What conditions?"

Lisa reached into her purse. "She wrote me a letter which I'll read to you.

'Dear Lisa,

I hope you're not too angry with me for not having gotten back to my Mother before now. She and I have been at each other's throats for two years now and I didn't want to add any more rhetoric to the pile of statements which both of us would prefer to take back. I really do love my mother but I just find myself unable to submit to her ever strengthening hold on my life. The closer I got to my eighteenth birthday the more controlling she became. I'm not pretending for a moment that my little mini rebellions were well thought out; they were extremely juvenile in fact. Lisa you sending me to the Dentons was absolutely inspired. I know it's only been three months but I feel so much more grown up and self confident.

You can tell my brother that I decided to pass on the entertainer job in favor of kitchen service. True, I'd rather be lying out by the pool letting others wait on me while partying my ass off but I just couldn't do that to my Mom. That doesn't mean I've been celibate but whom and how often I fuck is my choice, not a condition of my job.

This brings me to the main thing I wanted to suggest. I'd like you to ask my folks if they'd like to come on this year's cruise under the following conditions. I'm inviting them to my place of business so I can't constantly be reporting my whereabouts to Mom. Also, as you're well aware these are pleasure cruises so if I want to allow Bruce to have sex with me in the pool (something which I ardently hope will happen) Mom can't start screaming at us. In other words I'd like her to try treating me like an adult because I want her to meet the adult me. I'd like to be her friend.

You might think this would be a wacky thing for them to do but from what I've heard over the years they both could and did party with the best of them before Jase and I came along.

See what they say and if they decide to come I'll have the Dentons send a formal invitation. Oh, and Lisa I...'

Well the rest doesn't matter."

"Lisa you've told me everything else; why stop now?"

Lisa grinned as she resumed reading, 'Oh, and Lisa I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do but if I were you I'd think twice before trying to seduce my Dad. Mom might go Lorena Bobbit on you!

Love,

Monica'

Peter couldn't suppress it any longer and wound up chuckling while still trying to control it. Ruth turned to him and said, "Maybe she is growing up 'cause she got that one right!"

She then asked Lisa, "Who's this Bruce person?"

"A businessman from Manhattan. Technique-wise he was the most proficient lover I'd ever experienced until I created Jason." Jase smiled when she said that but he didn't argue.

Lisa and Jason retired to her room in the maid's quarters after taking over the kitchen and post-meal cleanup duties. As he was undressing Jason said, "You know they will come on the cruise, right?"

Lisa was sitting on the edge of her bed rubbing her toes as she replied, "Yep, I knew that and I also know that your Mom will be on her best behavior if she should walk in on Monica at an inopportune moment.

I can't wait for the cruise to begin, actually."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers