Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Lisa heard the knock on her door and slipped out of bed without waking Jason. It was Andrew, the Head Steward. "We just dropped anchor and I thought you might want to catch the launch going in to Nassau to pick up your Mom and Dad."

Lisa threw open the door and ran naked back to her closet. "Yes I do Andrew. Do I have time for a quick shower?"

Andrew smiled. "I'll make sure you have time. The launch doesn't leave until I say so."

Lisa ran back to him and kissed him hard with a lot of tongue. Andrew couldn't not squeeze her ass while she was attacking his tongue. When the kiss broke Lisa said, "It's been almost a year since the last time I fucked you and I thoroughly enjoyed it last time. We need to make up for that lost year tonight."

"You mean on your wedding night?"

"Oh I have a feeling I'm going to be a very busy girl tonight... and we're picking up my Dad and his girlfriend, not my Mom. My Mom would have hated every minute of this cruise so I didn't invite her." Within seconds she was in the shower.

Lisa was at the helm of the launch as they approached the dock in Nassau. She was very familiar with the craft's handling characteristics since her father had a 41 foot Bertram exactly like it. As they got close, she still had the craft at a speed which was upsetting three of the customs officials. At the last second when it seemed a collision with the dock was nearly inevitable she spun the wheel hard, backed off the right engine and added ¾ power to the left. As she came to a stop the Bertram barely kissed the fenders awaiting them. Although one of the officials was still making aggressive noises everyone else was giving her an ovation. Behind her and over her shoulder she heard a familiar voice say, "Now that's my daughter!

Lisa made it from the flying bridge to the deck, from the deck to the transom railing and into her father's arms in about three seconds. As she wrapped her legs around his waist she gave him a kiss on his cheek as she said, "Hey roomy! God have I missed you. If it wouldn't create a sensation on the dock I'd have my tongue in your pussy right now."

The girl she was speaking to was Sally Rourke, her college roommate and her Dad's girlfriend. Sally gave Lisa a kiss and replied, "Sorry, not before your wedding.

By the way, where is your husband to be?"

Lisa snorted. "Still asleep when I left, but by now he's probably working his way through the all whores Rick hired for the cruise. I already told him that if they used him up or if he had any difficulty performing tonight I wanted an immediate divorce!"

Lisa turned to the third member of the group and introduced herself, "You must be Sir Alan, and I'm Lisa Kendall soon-to-be Lisa Carson with your assistance. Are these guys all done with customs and passport control?"

Sir Alan Collins KCVO CMG, Chief Executive & Director General of the Bahamas Commonwealth Business Council shook Lisa's hand and said, "Quite, this dock is within the bonded area so we can leave as soon as their baggage is brought aboard."

"Are you sure we can't convince you to stay on board for a bit after the ceremony? We have quite a few really good convincers on board."

"Actually your Mr. Denton is a bit ahead of you on that point. He's convinced me to stay on board until we reach Ecuador where he's having me flown home."

"Oh wonderful, I'm so pleased!" Lisa leaned in and kissed him thoroughly.

After they had pulled away from the dock and were leaving the harbor, Sally could contain herself no longer. She asked, "I did as you asked and I haven't opened my gift but I'm curious about the 'Don't worry about a dress for the wedding' comment of yours. Are you having a nude wedding or something?"

"You're not serious. Can you imagine my selling that idea to Jason's Mom? Not likely; but you are right, your wedding outfit's in the box. Every woman aboard is expected to wear the same thing to the service, just as there's a designated male outfit too."

"What are the men wearing?"

"Pearl grey swim trunks, grey Top Hats, black bow ties and shirtless Pearl grey tails with dark purple piping.

To save you your next question, all the women, including myself, will wear matching ViX Ella black cut one piece swimsuits with three tier Wedding Veils and three foot trains. The only way I'll look in any way different is that all the veils will be white except mine which is a deep red."

Sally asked, "Isn't that backward?"

Lisa grinned. "It's been a year since I was, by conventional mores, eligible to wear white. Since I spent last summer as a hooker I figured that made me a scarlet woman so that became my color but since white looks so cool at weddings I figured the other ladies should wear it."

Lisa, Sally and her father had already changed into their wedding clothes and as soon as the launch pulled alongside the Fantasia four members of the crew sprang into action. Two took the launch to hook up to the winches and allow it to resume its place on the starboard davits; one whisked Lisa and her father away out of sight of any of the other guests while Sally was delivered to Jason who led her to the afterdeck lounge where everyone else had already assembled.

Arthur and Lisa were in his stateroom overlooking the pool directly above the afterdeck bar. He kissed her forehead and said, "I'm so incredibly proud of you but I can't help feeling a twinge of the bittersweet that I somehow failed your mother."

Lisa kissed him back, this time on the lips. "Don't you dare go there. Mom let you down almost twenty-one years ago and has been getting bitchier ever since." She twirled in her brief wedding costume and retook his hands. "I'm actually kinda proud of myself. Not for it being my wedding day which was mostly Jason's doing... Wow did I ever get lucky there... but I'm proud every time I see the look in your eyes whenever you're around Sally. She's who you should have hooked up with all those years ago. I adore seeing you so... oh I don't know, happy?... content?... satisfied! It's as if she's all you need to complete your world." She kissed him again. "It gives me goose bumps. I think to myself 'I did that!' and I love it."

"I am happy, truly happy but if, as you suggest, I'd hooked up with her back then I'd be in prison since she was only one month old back then."

"Do me a favor, Daddy? Do Sally a favor and do yourself a favor. Help her make a baby, she wants one so badly."

Arthur's eyebrows shot up. "She told you that? I've often suspected it but she never said anything."

Lisa's eyes shot to the ceiling as her head leaned to the side. "Duh! She didn't have to say anything to me. I thought you were brighter than that. She's convinced herself that a baby is the last thing you could ever want. Besides, I want to play catch with my little brother or sister; it'd be fun."

Bah bah bah bah... The first attention gathering chords of Mendelssohn's Wedding March rang out across the afterdeck. Sir Alan stood on the slightly raised dais surrounded by an ocean of tropical flowers. He was flanked on one side by Liz, Monica and Sally and on the other by Peter, Bruce and Rick. Two stewards opened the double doors to the corridor down the center of 'A' Deck and Arthur led his only daughter down the aisle toward the dais where Jason stood beaming.

"...pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The newlyweds gazed into each other's eyes for several seconds before flowing into what began as a tender, but rapidly became passionate kiss. Jason had already untied the single bow in the center of Lisa's back which held the suit against her body and both his hands had drifted into her suit and were squeezing the cheeks of her ass just as Lisa's were squeezing him. There were three photographers and two videographers recording everything and as Lisa raised her head to survey the scene she noticed Liz had already dropped to her knees and was bobbing up and down her husband's cock.

It seemed that Ruth had somehow fallen into a kaleidoscope and she knew that it was Lisa who had pushed her there. Not that she was complaining as she stood there watching her son kiss his new bride, she was actually quite... sated and content. She began replaying her night last night for perhaps the twentieth time. She was sure that time had somewhat dulled old memories but when she and Peter had made love last night it felt like the most powerful emotions she had ever felt. She had come harder than at any time she could remember, Peter had had more stamina than at any time she could remember, and for the first time she could remember she didn't care if the whole world heard her screams of satisfaction. At about three A.M. she heard a knock on the door to their stateroom and since Peter had dozed off she answered it only to be shocked into silence by the little eighteen-year-old birthday blonde, Barbara.

The adorable little girl took Ruth's hand and led her back to the bed. She said, "Mrs. Denton thought you might enjoy a post-coital massage. I waited in the hall until it began to quiet down in here and then took it upon myself to guess the proper time to knock."

Ruth was about to deliver a halfhearted protest when the girl pressed a finger to Ruth's lips. She removed both her own robe and the short slip-on that Ruth had donned as she said; "Please lie down on your belly." As Ruth did so Barbara straddled her bottom and began rubbing fragrant oils into her neck and shoulders. As the massage progressed Ruth's moans soon awoke Peter who hiked himself up with his head resting on his right hand so he could more properly watch the show.

Ruth spoke without raising her head. "Wish Barbara a happy birthday, Darling."

"Happy birthday Barbara. I believe Liz said you just turned eighteen?"

"Yes sir, three hours and twenty minutes ago."

Ruth continued, "I'm afraid we didn't know so I didn't bring you a gift but you have my permission to suck my husband's cock if you'd like. I've never said that to anyone before."

"I'd like that very much, Mrs. Carson."

Ruth smiled. "I thought you might; and while you're sucking on him I thought I might do the same to you."

Barbara's grin stretched from ear to ear. "Mrs. Carson, you've hit on the perfect birthday gift!"

Ruth watched as her son began undressing his new bride on their wedding dais. Each square inch of flesh revealed seemed to him to be especially in need of kissing. Ruth was still astounded that the night before, as she watched Peter's cock disappearing into the young girl's mouth, she hadn't felt the slightest twinge of jealousy. In fact, she had felt proud and as if she were showing him off to the little strumpet. She squeezed Peter's hand as Jason knelt and thrust his tongue between Lisa's parted legs. Peter raised Ruth's hand and kissed each finger on it.

As Ruth gazed at her husband kissing her fingers he pointed behind her and over her left shoulder. As Ruth turned she saw her daughter Monica nude on the diving board with Bruce's face buried between her legs. At that precise moment Bruce began kissing his way up her belly and then her breasts before arriving at her lips. Monica raised her left leg as she reached around and inserted Bruce into her already drenched pussy. As soon as Bruce began stroking she raised her right leg and grabbing both feet she rested her heels on his shoulder blades. Bruce was just reaching his stride when Monica's next orgasm hit. She screamed and tried to slam both her feet down to help her thrust her pelvis upward. Unfortunately her right foot missed the board tumbling both of them into the pool. Even as they were falling Bruce never missed a stroke. Both his hands gripped her ass and he continued thrusting. A division of labor was soon established. It became Monica's responsibility to keep Bruce's head above water so he could breathe and continue accomplishing his responsibility; fucking her hard . Ruth simply shook her head and said, "It seems we're the only ones not getting any action."

Peter answered, "I physically hurt I want you so badly." Ruth pushed him back to one of the chaises and in short order was naked and riding him for all he was worth.

It seemed to him that he'd been filling her passage with cum forever. He was sure he wouldn't escape from this tryst without tooth marks on his neck but he didn't care. He stared across the pool at where his daughter was slamming down on her new husband's pelvis before rising. It seemed to Arthur that each upward movement was like a marksman recocking his rifle for his next shot. As he watched her tits flail around he thought back to the days when she had given him so much sexual pleasure yet as he watched Lisa now there was no lust left in his mind, only pride. He felt confident that these newlyweds would defy the averages and spend a lifetime together.

Arthur looked down into Sally's eyes and instantly knew that she knew exactly what he'd been thinking. He whispered in her left ear. "If the idea appeals to you I'd like to make a baby with you."

Anyone walking past them might have thought it strange; this comely teen kissing her way around the older man's face while sobbing hysterically. It was obvious that he was still inside her yet he was by and large motionless as the girl's heels slammed repeatedly into his buttocks and thighs.

Sally regained her composure sufficiently to say, "I could take or leave the idea of having a child at my age, but the idea of having your child would fulfill a fantasy beyond my wildest dreams."

Monica's voice on the public address system drifted across the crowd on the afterdeck as well as in each of the staterooms around the ship. "If you're hooked up then by all means keep on keeping on but everyone be aware that you'll incur the wrath of Monica if you don't show up in the Grand Salon in one hour and twelve minutes for my suckling pig and garlic sauce. Oh! Just in case my brother is having an audio dysfunction would everyone please make sure he's aware that the newlyweds are not exempt! Seven o'clock... Grand Salon."

Slacks, shirts and cocktail dresses had replaced the wedding attire and everyone was enjoying their coffees, brandies and desert slices of Sacher Torte. Batteries around the room were rapidly recharging after the afternoon's hedonistic excesses. Even Sir Alan had allowed himself to be led to one of the staterooms by April, Betty and Barbara to create a memory he'll forever treasure.

Rick rose from his chair and began tapping his desert fork against the crystal water tumbler to silence the crowd. He began; "Most of you know parts of what I'm about to describe but only a few know it all. I'm about to hopelessly date myself by referring to a cigarette brand introduced in 1968 by Phillip Morris. The brand was Virginia Slims and the only reason I thought of them was because of a marketing slogan they'd adopted to attract new young women smokers. The slogan was 'You've Come a Long Way, Baby.'

A scant year ago a teenage college freshman was lying in her bed feeling sorry for herself. She'd been used to always getting her own way and was convinced that her life was ruined because an urgent business opportunity had forced her father to cancel a family trip. The girl was having a hard time grasping the idea that she couldn't talk her way out of her dilemma, that she couldn't use her ridiculously large breasts and slim waist to convince some man to do something to help her or her intellect to change the rules which surrounded her. She was especially upset because in her ordered, well choreographed life she had penciled in the loss of her virginity that summer.

Her roommate planted a seed that evening; since the girl intended to get laid why not become a hooker for the summer? The seed took root and for our very task oriented heroine everything else became inevitable. Her focus shifted from aiming inward where everything was about how it affected her, to outward where everything was about doing her job to the best of her ability. For a hooker that meant pleasing her clients and make them happier people for having come in contact with her.

She's done precisely that ever since. The list of those whose lives have been positively affected by her is long and in many cases life changing. Monica told me earlier today that she credits Lisa with having both saving her life and bringing her closer to her parents than she can remember.

So whether it's a life altering event or simply an intensely satisfying romp in the hay, everyone whose path she crossed was the better for it." he raised his glass, "Jason, not only did you get the brass ring but having gotten to know you over this past year I can't imagine anyone I'd rather see as Lisa's lifelong partner. L'chaim! Lisa you've come a long way, baby"

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12