Lisa Services Her Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertjohn
robertjohn
106 Followers

"Yes" she said to herself "I can do this."

Lisa felt confident again and walked back, naked, into the bedroom. She was surprised to see Ron standing there fully clothed. She had expected to have to go back to bed with him again as his hour was not yet up. He smiled at her, a little uncertainly.

"Everything OK Lisa?" he asked.

"Yes, sure, I'm surprised to see you dressed that's all."

Ron explained "When you rushed off to the bathroom I thought perhaps you were upset or regretted what we did."

"Oh no, I'm fine, really. I just wanted to clean up. Did you enjoy it? Was it what you wanted?"

"Enjoy it? It was fantastic, absolutely fantastic. You are so beautiful, so sexy. I've never enjoyed sex so much."

He put his arms round her naked body and Lisa, feeling more relaxed now, let him pull her to him. She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek as his hands stroked her hips and the smooth roundness of her bottom.

"So you got your moneys worth this time then?" said Lisa with a laugh.

"You could say that, more than my moneys worth I'd say."

"Well perhaps I should put my price up next time" joked Lisa.

"So you're happy to continue? This first time hasn't put you off?"

"It was just fine, I am happy to carry on."

She broke free from his grasp and bent to pick up her robe and put it on.

"Next Friday, same time, OK for you then?" Ron asked.

"Next Friday, sure. You know Ron I think our arrangement is going to work out just fine."

robertjohn
robertjohn
106 Followers
12