Lisa Spanks Elliott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

He blanches, the blood draining from his face. His erection remains firm; it throbs even more visibly.

Lisa: I'm naked now, Elliott. I see your naked ass right here in front of me. I wonder what's going to happen next.

She strides quickly to his side, grabs his steel-hard cock and begins stroking the shaft once more, then steps a little away from him, extending the arm which is jacking his erection but positioning herself perfectly for the other hand's motion as it raises behind him.

Lisa: Ask for it, Elliott.

She stops stroking, remaining still, a vice grip on his cock.

Lisa: Ask me.

Tortured emotions play out on Elliott's face. He looks at Lisa's stern gaze in the mirror then looks down in front of him to see her hand firmly gripping his pulsing cock. Raising his eyes to look at her in the mirror, he speaks very quietly.

Elliott: Spank me.

Lisa: What?

His reply is only minimally louder.

Elliott: Spank me. I want a spanking.

Lisa: Elliott, this is not going well. Are my tits not as beautiful as Gabrielle's? Isn't this the kind of thing that you would have loved her to do to you? How many times have you masturbated to visions of naked Gabrielle, her breasts swaying with each swat, her hard nipples pointed in excitement, her pussy wet with arousal at what she's doing to you? How long have you had thoughts of what she must have looked like nude, her beautiful breasts and ass and pussy exciting you more than anything could? What if she were completely nude right now, standing right here, her nipples as hard as mine, her hand on your cock, jacking you off while she tells you how very bad you've been? What if it were happening right now, Elliott, you unable to stop her, you helpless before her, completely naked yourself, your hard cock in her grasp as she looks at you in the mirror? This is your chance to let it out, Elliott.

His voice cracks as he replies.

Elliott: Please, spank me. I need it. I want it. Please.

She pops him smartly on one cheek, her other hand gripped tight yet unmoving on his cock.

Elliott: Yessss. Yessss.

She smacks the other cheek.

Lisa: Tell me, Elliott. Tell me how good it feels when I spank your naked butt.

He is squirming against his bonds. His feet shift for better balance. To the degree possible, he leans forward, thrusting his ass out, making it obscenely available to Lisa.

Elliott: Do it. Do it! It feels so good!

Lisa times her swats at inconsistent intervals. She smiles in satisfaction at the way his butt squirms after each contact. His cheeks are taking on a soft pinkness that is incredibly arousing to her. She begins to slide her fist up and down his cock.

Lisa: I like spanking you, Elliott. I like smacking your naughty, nasty little butt as it squirms around, just begging for my next pop. Ooh, baby, this is getting me really, really turned on. You're being such a naughty boy, Elliott. So very, very bad. Are you doing this on purpose? Are purposefully trying to get your firm, tight butt spanked?

Elliott's breathing is ragged. It's clear he is close to an ejaculation. Lisa realizes this, relishes it. She looks to her side to see his reflection in the mirror. His eyes are screwed shut. His chest is heaving. His abs are fluttering. He is fighting for control—control that she is desperate to strip from him.

Lisa: Does Gabrielle ever come when she's naked and spanking you, Elliott? Does beautiful Gabrielle ever have an intense orgasm as a result of spanking your naked ass?

That does it. With a guttural moan, Elliott spurts cum in powerful jets as Lisa strokes him, milking every last drop of sperm and every last vestige of shame from him. She quakes through her own orgasm in the process, landing a final, resounding swat on his naked butt. He sags into the ropes, his legs nearly giving out, and she takes her hand away from his cock. Determined to clear him completely of all hang-ups about experiencing a unique pleasure that she loves doling out, Lisa drops to her knees behind him, leans forward and to one side in order to look at his reflection in the mirror. She presses the side of her face against his thigh, and demands his attention.

Lisa: Look at me, Elliott.

He opens drugged-like eyes, focusing at last on her reflection.

Lisa: I'm going to kiss and lick your ass now, Elliott. You've been such a good, good boy during your spanking that you deserve a reward. If you're really good for me, Elliott, if you moan and squirm for me as I kiss your lovely pink cheeks, soothing them after your spanking, then I will untie you. We will both enjoy immensely what I will do to you after that.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
12