Lisa Steps In

Story Info
Lisa steps in at company fashion show.
2.5k words
4.33
35k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danmand
Danmand
6 Followers

I just returned from a business weekend. I am 45 and run a small company that markets a collection of revealing and sexy lingerie and swimwear. Our head office is very small, with two sales managers, Mark and Steve, who work with distributors all over the country. In addition, we have a young salesgirl, Lisa, whose job it is to find new avenues for sales. Lisa is 26 years old; she has short blond hair and is slim and beautiful, with a pair of large breasts. She has a sunny disposition and is well liked by all of us, except maybe by our office manager, Janet, who I believe is envious of the attention we males are giving to Lisa.

This weekend we had organized a show in Atlanta for our distributors, to show our new collection. Mark, Steve, Lisa and I flew to Atlanta and checked into the hotel in the early afternoon Saturday to be ready for the show at 6 pm. When we arrived at the hotel, we learned that Janet had booked us into two suites, Mark and Steve in one, and me and Lisa in the other. I apologized to Lisa and told her that I had nothing to do with this arrangement, but unfortunately there were no more rooms available in the hotel. She laughed at me, thanked me for my concern, but said that she trusted that I would behave as a gentleman, and that the suite had two separate beds. She said that she was a big girl and would be fine.

After we had checked in, I went to check out the room for the show, with a runway and a small staging room behind. It took me only a few minutes to make sure everything was ok, so I returned to the suite. When I got there, the bathroom door was open, and I could hear that Lisa was in the shower. Shortly after, I could see Lisa get out of the shower and starting to dry herself with a bath towel. She did not expect me to be in the room, and I could not help myself from admiring her long legs and great figure. I saw her leave the towel on the bathroom floor and walk into our room, as naked as when she was born. She looked startled for a moment, when she saw me, but then gave me a big smile and said that she knew I was married with two children, so I would have seen a naked girl before, and besides, I was looking at pictures of models in our revealing items all day. She looked absolutely gorgeous, with long legs, a slim figure with large, natural breasts, and a sweet smile. Her breasts were spectacular and seemed to defy gravity. She was shaved, and had only a vague hint of hair, that showed that she was a natural blonde.

She went over to her bed and put on her lingerie, which was from our collection, consisting of a completely transparent G-string, that barely covered her pussy, and an equally see-through bra, that left nothing at all to the imagination; in any event, the bra was unnecessary, because her magnificent breasts needed no support. She turned to me again, said that she now was decent again, laughed and sat down in a chair.

I ordered a bottle of chilled chardonnay, and the busboy got an eyeful, when he delivered the wine, and Lisa stood up and told him where to put the wine. He winked at me and wished me a nice evening. Lisa and I sat and chatted, while we sipped the wine. She told me that she was from the Midwest, but had changed from a shy farm girl, when she spent some years in Milan working in the fashion industry. She had tried to make it as a model, but she had too large breasts for the fashion runways.

Less than two hours before the show, as we were beginning to think about getting ready, Mark called. He sounded desperate, and told me that the model for the show had bowed out. She had looked at the collection, and found it too revealing. What to do, there was only an hour and a half to the start of the show and three dozen distributers would be waiting. Mark had been unable to find another model in Atlanta with such short notice. Lisa overheard the conversation I had with Mark, and offered to help out the company by modelling the collection. I reminded her that there were some very revealing items in the collection, but that did not scare her the least. She explained to me that she had for a while arranged sales-parties, where she had women invite their friends to a party, and where she modelled the collection and took orders.

She said that initially there were only women in the audience, but later, the women had begun to bring their husbands, and sales had been much better. She now held the parties later in the evening, and made sure that the husbands attended. She enjoyed modelling and the attention she received from the men when she wore the revealing items. She said that she was comfortable with her body and loved showing herself off, and that sales were better the more she showed of herself. I also asked her, if she would be embarrassed to appear nearly naked in front of her coworkers Mark and Steve, but she laughed that off and said that they were her good friends and both knew that she had been modelling the collection at sales parties. Mark, Steve and I all felt protective of our young co-worker, and I told her that she would be free to leave out some of the more revealing outfits from the show. Lisa laughed and said she would give us a show to remember.

Lisa said, that she would be happy to help out the company, but that She needed my help with shaving her pussy. She had not shaved for the last week, and she wanted to look her best in front of the distributors and her co-workers. She knew from her experience as a model in Milan, that because the runway is elevated, the audience would be able to look right up at her pussy and ass, when she would wear the revealing items. She explained that she could shave the upper part of her pussy herself, but that she needed help with the lower part, and the region around her ass. We therefore both removed our clothes, which was a lot more for me than for her, and jumped into the Jacuzzi bathtub, the bottom of which she had filled with hot water. I had brought my shaving cream and my Gillette razor, and we soon had her smooth as a newborn baby.

She then asked me to massage some moisturizing crème into her newly shaved area, because she did not want her pussy and ass to look red from the shaving. With all the cream on her pussy and on my fingers, I could not avoid my fingers slipping into her pussy and Lisa became noticeably aroused, while I myself developed a raging Hardon. Lisa said that it would be better, if her sexual tension was released, as she did not want to appear wet in front of the distributors. Did I think my wife would lend her my penis for the purpose of releasing her. Under the circumstances, I had no doubt my wife would be happy to lend her the aforementioned body part. I carried her to my bed, and she eagerly spread her legs wide and took the full length of my erect penis into her pussy. We were both very aroused, so it only took 15 minutes until we both came. Then we were both spent, and had less than an hour before the show stated.

I took Lisa to the room behind the runway in her bath robe, where Mark waited with the collection. He was relieved that I had arranged for Lisa to model, and looked more than a little pleased when Lisa dropped her bathrobe and walked naked over to the rack that held the collection.. The items Mark had brought were intended for a less endowed model, but Lisa said that this would only make her large breasts stand out more. Mark went to turn on all the lights on the runway, and to set up a video camera to record the show. I went to welcome our guests sitting beside the runway. I promised them a great show, and I could hardly contain my own anticipation, because I knew the collection and could not wait to see Lisa wear the tiny pieces of mostly see through materials.

The first ensemble Lisa showed, was our most conservative item, consisting of a tube top of somewhat elastic material and a skirt. The top ended just under her breasts and looked like it was painted on. When she pranced down the runway, her large breasts bounced all over. Next, she wore a small sun ensemble consisting of a backless top and a very short skirt. The top was cut to the waist both in front and on the sides, effectively consisting of two long, narrow triangles of cloth that met behind her neck. From the front, there were some coverage of her breasts, but from the sides they were almost entirely exposed. Her large breasts moved freely when she walked, and the very short flayed skirt barely covered her ass. Because the runway was elevated, the audience got a good view of her ass and the small G-string she was wearing. She got a healthy round of applause and walked back with a big smile, obviously pleased with the reaction.

Next came several pieces of swimwear, with G-string bottoms and tops of semi-transparent material. As the show progressed, the items gradually became more and more revealing. The last piece consisted of a one inch wide G-string that barely covered her pussy, and a similarly thin strip of cloth for each of her big breasts, only covering the nipples. At the end of the runway, Lisa gave the audience a big smile, and removed the top, saying that ladies could also use the bottom part by itself. Her perfect breasts received a generous applause.

After that it was time to show the lingerie. The first set was the same Lisa had worn in our hotel room. A small, completely see through G-string and bra. Her shaved pussy was on full display, and as before, the bra had no real function, because her breasts needed no lifting, and they were on display in all their glory. The audience gasped at her naked beauty, and when Lisa turned around to walk back, she looked completely naked. The tiny straps were nearly invisible from behind in the strong lights.

Now followed a few more similarly revealing sets of see through lingerie, which all received an appreciative response from the audience, and great smiles of satisfaction from Lisa. She clearly adored the applause and cat calls she received every time she appeared nearly naked for the audience, and confidently showed off her large perfect breasts and shaved pussy.

The next item in the collection was what we in our catalog called a leather bustier. It only covered two inches of Lisa's midriff, and had less than a quarter bra, or in reality just two tiny one inch strips of leather that hugged the bottoms of her big breasts. The breasts were practically uncovered and had a lovely bounce when she walked down the runway. What created even more excitement within the audience, was that Lisa wore nothing else than the bustier. Her shaved pussy and her shapely ass was in full view for everybody, and it now was obvious to me why she had insisted on a close shave of her pussy and ass. From below the runway, the entire audience got an unobstructed and well lighted view between her legs, as she walked down the runway, several times turning around, and stopping, smiling at the audience with her legs spread. Mark had made sure that the lighting was perfect on the runway. The spotlights that were pointing upwards all around the edges of the runway fell directly on her pussy. The audience went wild.

Everybody expected the bustier to be the end of the show, but Lisa had a few more items to show us. The jewellery collection was next, and Lisa decided to show the jewellery without any distraction from clothes. First she appeared with a pearl necklace that hung between her large breasts down to her navel. Otherwise she was totally naked, and again the audience got a full look at her shapely breasts and her shaved pussy. She danced down the runway, while she played with the pearl strands and giggled. She stopped several times and turned towards different parts of the audience with her legs spread to make sure that everybody got a good view between her legs. Her pussy lips were glistening, and she wore a big smile. By this time I doubt there were any limp penises in the audience; I know mine was hard as a rock.

Next, Lisa came down the runway wearing only a chain around her waist. Again, she turned around several times and spread her legs, this time wide enough to give the audience a glimpse of the inside of her pussy. When Lisa turned around at the end of the runway before walking back, the chain somehow came apart and fell to the floor. As Lisa bent over to pick up the chain, she gave us all a full view of her pussy and ass, and got a thunderous applause. The applause pleased her, and walking back on the runway she dropped the chain two more times, every time giving herself plenty of time, bending over and ever so slowly picking up the chain and showing off her pussy. By now the clitoris was noticeably enlarged. A perfect end to the show. The audience stood up and applauded, and Lisa came out for the last time, totally naked and took her bows.

After the show, Mark and Steve took orders, while Lisa and I hurried back to our room and had to help each other relieve our sexual tension. I assured her that my wife would understand and agree to lend her my body in her time of need. Mark came to our room later with the recording of the show. Lisa was in the shower, and this time when she emerged from the bathroom and saw Mark and I, she did not bother to cover herself up. We had seen everything already. Mark soon excused himself, and after I had undressed and also taken a shower, Lisa and I watched the recording of the show together, and we both became aroused and had to help each other again, and again.

Businesswise, the show was a great success. We more than tripled our sales. Mark and I are now planning a whole string of shows for retailers in more than 50 cities, every weekend for the next year. In order to save money, Lisa will be the model, and her and I will share hotel rooms. In recognition of her great contribution to our company's success, I have promoted her to VP of business development.

Danmand
Danmand
6 Followers