Lisa Tastes the Slut Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you feel nasty, Lisa?" Carl asked. "You sure look like a nasty slut."

"Yes," Lisa said softly.

"Yes what?" Carl said loudly. "You don't seem too eager to please me."

"Yes sir, I DO feel nasty," Lisa said more forcefully, the words tumbling from her mouth and she lay there writhing in a combination of shame and excitement.

"Finger yourself, Lisa," Carl said. "Rub your fingers over those wet folds and play with your hot pussy."

Lisa's fingers trailed down her body and she lightly rubbed her pussy, her hand becoming very wet with her juices.

"Does it feel good, slut?" Carl asked.

"Yes, sir," Lisa sighed. "It feels wet and creamy."

"Now push two fingers in your hole, Lisa," Carl said. "Do it for me."

Lisa's head lolled back against the headboard as she slipped two fingers deep into her pussy, sliding them in and out while Carl watched. He relaxed in the chair as he watched Lisa fuck herself with her fingers for quite a long time. Her hips pumped steadily and her head rocked back and forth and she kept her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. She momentarily put Carl out of her mind and reveled in the heat her pumping hand was generating in her pussy.

"Keep it up Lisa," Carl said. "Frig that bare pussy until you cum in your hand. Do it!"

Lisa's excitement rose when Carl ordered her to cum. Her breathless gasps quickened and her body writhed on the hotel room bed as she shamelessly masturbated for Carl. She was at the edge of an orgasm and then she forcefully released the pent up sexual feelings when Carl spoke.

"Open your eyes and look at me when you cum, you whore. I want to see the lewdness in your eyes as you fill your hand with your cream in front of someone you hardly know. Only a nasty slut would degrade herself so thoroughly."

Lisa's eyes opened wide and watched Carl as she spilled her juices, her pussy throbbing with excitement. She was unbelievably embarrassed. She couldn't fathom that she would willingly expose herself so easily for this stranger. As her climax trailed off, her shame grew. She could hardly look at Carl.

"What a whore you are Lisa," he said. "Most of the girls Steve sends me are too full of themselves. Wait until I tell him how you were so eager to please that you finger fucked yourself for me before I even had my clothes off."

The mention of her husband brought Lisa to another level of degradation. What will he think of me now?

"Have another glass of wine, Lisa," Carl said. "We're just getting started."

Carl sat in the chair and ordered Lisa to her knees in front of him. The spotlight shined from behind him, illuminating Lisa's sweet face. She drank another glass of wine as she cooled down from her orgasm. A thin sheen of sweat made her body shine.

Carl pulled off his shirt and told Lisa to remove the rest of his clothing. Once undressed, he sat back, spread his legs open and continued his instructions.

"Alright you nasty slut, get between my legs and use your mouth on me," he said. "Let's see how good you are. Suck my cock baby. You know you want it."

Strangely enough, Lisa did want it. She was feeling very mellow from the wine and had accepted her role as Carl's whore for the evening. The shame of her performance so far had been tempered by the incredible feelings she had when she was being used.

Lisa wrapped her hand around Carl's cock and it immediately grew. It was of medium length but large girth. She could barely get her fingers around the shaft. She leaned forward and licked the tip of Carl's cock, sliding her tongue up and down the shaft, making his meat glisten in the glare of the light. Carl was enjoying the sight, watching the young slut as she made love to his cock. He rubbed his cock over her lips, smearing her red lipstick all over her face. She looked like a beautiful whore with a ruined face.

"You're such a sight, Lisa," he said. "Tonguing and mouthing me. Your hot lips caressing my cock. It looks good against your face. Are you my slut, Lisa?"

"Yes, sir," she said as she continued to lick.

"Are you a nasty little cocksucker, Lisa?" Carl asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, becoming more turned on as Carl humiliated her with words.

"Are you a nasty cocksucking whore?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Well tell me, whore," he said. "Look at me and tell me what you are."

"I'm a nasty slut for you, sir," Lisa said, gazing shamelessly into Carl's eyes. "I'm your whore tonight. I want to lick and suck your big cock. Use me as you wish, sir."

"That's what I like to hear," Carl said. "A slut who knows her place. Now open wide. I want to fuck your face. I want you to feel my cock in your mouth."

Lisa opened wide and her lips were stretched obscenely over Carl's cock as he pumped it in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and held her tight to his cock as Lisa struggled to breathe. He pulled out suddenly and then plunged back into the whore's mouth, pumping her face forcefully.

"I like fucking your face, Lisa," he said. "I want to see your hot mouth stretching over my cock as you struggle for air. You loved being used, don't you?"

Lisa merely shook her head in agreement as Carl's cock continued it's oral assault. She was helpless before him, his cock pumping quickly, her mouth a mere receptacle, her movements dictated by the furious face-fucking Carl was providing.

"I'm about to cum, lovely slut Lisa," Carl said. "I want to see you wear my sperm. Tell me what it feels like to be a lowly whore."

Carl pistoned in and out of Lisa's mouth briefly before pulling out and cumming on her face.

"That's it bitch. Look at me," he said. "Wear my seed. I want my cum drooling all over your face."

Lisa looked into Carl's eyes as his cock spurted copious amounts of sperm towards her face. Several bursts landed on her forehead and hair, and striping her nose and cheeks, running down her neck to her chained breasts.

"Spray me, Carl," Lisa said. "I'm your whore baby! I want to feel your hot cum all over me! I'm your slut tonight. Use me, sir. Use your slut!"

Lisa's hand scooped a glob of cum that fell to her leg and used it to massage her hot pussy. As she knelt before Carl receiving his massive load, she fingered herself to another climax. Her chest heaved with her orgasm as she remained on her knees looking at Carl as he watched her writhe. He was spent.

As Lisa's orgasm subsided, she remained in place, her face and hair dripping with cum, sperm running down her chin and into her cleavage. Her lipstick was smeared and she knew she looked like a cum-splattered mess. Lisa started to wipe away some of the cum from her face when Carl spoke up.

"Leave it," he said. "I want you to wear my cum for awhile. I like to see my sluts decorated."

Lisa stood on shaky legs and wasn't quite sure what to do next. Then Carl sprung a surprise.

"Well, Lisa, I must say that was the best blowjob I've had in quite some time," he said. "I'll have to add that to my report to Steve. I'm definitely going to ask for you again when I'm in town. As for tonight, my age and the early morning flight today must be catching up to me. I'm going to call it a night. I know you won't mind. You've had quite an evening yourself."

Now that regular conversation had started and desires had cooled, Lisa felt very self-conscious about her state of undress and her nasty appearance. The blush returned to her cheeks, visible even through the splattered sperm.

"Carl, you don't have to praise me to Steve," Lisa said, not sure she wanted her husband to know all the details of her exploits. "I don't want the other girls to have an attitude about me."

"I insist," Carl said. "When you find a slut as good as you are, I think he should know. He can make a lot of money off of you, especially with that cock-sucking mouth of yours."

With that, Carl called Steve and told him he was finished for the evening, telling him he would send Lisa down to the bar so Stave could pick her up. Steve hurriedly exited the hotel room and headed for the bar.

Carl continued to insist that Lisa wear his sperm, some of which had dried to her face, and pooled up above the choker necklace. He watched as she slipped on her skirt and blouse, noticing the obvious wet spots around her breasts that the blouse soaked up. Lisa's hair was disheveled and dotted with cum and more sperm clung to her chin. A long string of cum streamed down her chest and into her cleavage. Her lipsticked smeared face and the dripping cum left no doubt what the young wife had been doing.

Lisa was horrified that Carl would force her out in public in such a condition. It was one thing to be dressed as a classy whore, but quite another to be seen as a trashy cum-loving slut. But she knew her husband would be waiting for her and she was secretly thrilled at his reaction at seeing his wife after she was so thoroughly and lewdly used for hours by a strange man.

When Lisa exited the elevator and walked towards the bar, several conventioneers passed her by and looked at her in open-mouthed stares. Lisa held her head high, strutted sexily to the bar. Steve was at the opposite end and Lisa strolled slowly to him. All the men at the bar turned their heads as they watched the well-used wife start a conversation with the man at the end of the bar.

"Hello Steve," Lisa said, uncertainly. "How do like your wife now? You dressed me up like a slut for Carl and I must say he took advantage of me at every opportunity. I love you baby."

Steve was shocked to see his wife. She truly did look like a nasty slut. He couldn't believe she had the nerve to walk into a bar dripping with another man's cum. She looked so lewd that he immediately had a hard-on.

"I love you, too, Lisa," Steve said, smiling. "Will you be my whore tonight, too?"

"Of course," she said, licking a small droplet of cum that dripped from her lip. "Do you want a four-hour session, or an overnighter?

Steve and Lisa quickly left the bar, ready to reconsummate their marriage.

12