Lisa, Unfulfilled: Clothier John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Lisa watched as Felix went back to his dressing room. After hearing the curtain swish shut, Lisa turned and asked, "Where were we?"

John looked at her blankly and said, "Uh."

She smiled, walked over to him and ran her hands across his chest. He wasn't muscle bound like Rod, but his body was tight and firm. She leaned in and slipped her tongue into his mouth. They moaned together, as he let his hands drop to her tight Asian ass, caressing and gently fondling her.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, John pulled back and asked, "Are you always this forward?"

Lisa eyed him carefully, and then retorted, "Do you always let women get their way with you like this?"

That brought a smile to John's face. The answer was no, he had never let a woman do this. There was something about Lisa, beyond the fact that she was a stunningly beautiful Asian woman. She practically exuded sensuality. The way she looked, the way she acted, everything about her. But somehow he knew it had to be on her terms. She was going to be in charge and if he wanted to be involved with her, that was how it was going to be. Subconsciously, having grown up in a family where the man was "all powerful," he liked being at Lisa's mercy. "I never let women get their way, it's not part of my cultural background to allow such things," he finally said. "I was taught that I am the man and my desires are what matter."

Lisa stepped back, looked at him with a dark, almost scornful, expression, and then pushed him up against the wall before aggressively thrusting her tongue into his eager mouth. She pulled away and said, "Well, you had better get used to a strong woman."

John smiled, "I believe I might enjoy learning something new."

"Oh, if I have my way, we'll both enjoy it," Lisa said, pulling back abruptly at the sound of Felix's dressing room curtain opening.

While complimenting Felix on his new look, Lisa's mind was racing. How was she going to fuck this man tonight? She was aching to feel his big dick inside of her, but didn't want to hurt Felix's feelings. She had to find a way to get rid of Felix, but keep John around. There was no easy answer, but she was determined to find a way to fuck John and his meaty cock. Then it dawned on her.

She looked at her watch and announced, "God, it's getting late. John, when do you close?"

"In about an hour," he responded, with a smile, knowing that in an hour he was going to have a hot Asian chick riding him like a stallion-perhaps even with a saddle and crop. He noted that the strangely exciting part of this fact was that she would be totally in control.

"We don't have much time then. John, Felix needs a complete wardrobe and he needs it in an hour. You obviously have great taste, so go man and find him the clothing he needs to get laid. I'll stay here and take care of him."

"Yes ma'am," he said, quickly heading back to the store.

"Oh, John," she yelled after him. "I don't want to impose, but I don't think Felix and I will be able to carry all of this back to his place alone."

"For you, and the sale of a complete wardrobe, I'll be glad to help you carry it." Both smiled, knowing that after they ditched Felix, they would be in coital bliss.

The trio stuck around the store until slightly after it closed, as Lisa wanted to pick the best clothing for Felix, even if she was lusting after John's big cock. When they finally wrapped up, and Felix handed over his credit card, he had spent over $4,000 on a new wardrobe, a fact that made him a little queasy. As promised, John helped carry everything back to Felix's tiny little apartment on the Upper East Side.

Lisa picked out his outfit for the next day, and told him that she couldn't wait to see him in his new outfit, noting that the girls would love his new look. John agreed wholeheartedly, even when Lisa said Felix was definitely going to get laid.

After getting everything set up for the next day, Lisa said she really had to get going. John, hoping to appear like a gentleman and not the horny dog he was, said he would see her to Grand Central.

The pair left together. On the way down, Lisa announced, "I'm starving, how about you?"

"I could eat," John answered.

"Great, let's get some takeout and eat...," she stopped and looked at John.

"I live in the village, we can take a cab and eat at my place."

"You have no idea how glad I am that you live in the city," Lisa said, rubbing her hand over the bulge in his pants-the first time that she had touched it all night. She had worked very hard to restrain herself from playing with his huge package, but now, free of Felix, she felt she could let go a little.

John moaned, as a little shiver ran through his body. "What did you want to eat?"

Lisa looked down at the stiffening cock she was rubbing and said, "I changed my mind. Let's skip the food."

The two quickly found their way to a main avenue and flagged down a cab. Once John had informed the driver where to go, Lisa instantly had her hand on his thick penis, fondling it through his pants and marveling at its heft. She also had her lips locked onto his.

For his part, John had her shirt unbuttoned and bra open in short order so he could play with her perky Asian breast. After pawing at her for a few minutes, he pulled back, looked at her perfectly formed breasts, and said, "God you are stunning." He particularly liked that, because of their location, her nipples pointed just slightly upward.

To that comment, Lisa said, "God you have a huge cock," before pushing him back and shoving her tongue back into his mouth.

The pair continued to play with each other, while the driver drove and watched in the rear view mirror. Realizing that the two in back weren't paying any attention to him, he stroked his rock hard erection through his pants and took the 'long way' down to the village, which required going east to west a few times, before heading south-the proper direction. After staining his pants with cum, the show in back was that good, he finally brought them to their destination.

John looked up at him and asked, "How much?" when they stopped, while Lisa clasped her bra and buttoned her top. That gave the driver one last beautiful view of Lisa's chest.

"Nothing, man, just have fun tonight," the driver said in a deep Jamaican accent.

Lisa looked up at the driver and said, "Oh, he will."

The driver smiled approvingly. "Damn you one hot bitch," he said as he drove away.

They got out and walked over to the doorway of his building. He fumbled out his keys and opened the door, letting Lisa enter first. "Third floor, apartment A," he told her, as they hurried up the stairs.

He had the keys ready when they arrived. "Don't mind the mess," he said as they walked in.

"What mess," Lisa said, shoving the door shut. She pushed his jacket off of his shoulders and literally ripped his dress shirt open, sending buttons flying all over the place.

John stood there stunned. He'd never in his life met a woman like this and wasn't sure what to do. Lisa, meanwhile, had pushed his shirt to the floor with his jacket and was pulling his undershirt over his head.

She began running her hands over his bare chest, making sighing sounds. She kissed him lightly on the lips before shifting to his neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, and, eventually, stomach. By that point, she was on her knees in front of him.

She looked up and smiled at him. Licking her lips, she undid his belt, taking a good look at the bulge in his pants, which was straining hard against the fabric. She took her time, pulling the belt completely off, before moving to the button and zipper. She held his pants up, swallowed, and looked up at him. With a wide grin, she carefully pulled his pants, and his boxers, to the floor, slowly exposing inch after inch of John's huge dick.

Lisa's eyes went wide. "You're huge," she said. It was true, too. After what seemed like yards to her, his cock sprang free, leaping at her with great force. Her mouth opened slightly, as she was staring eye to eye with John's massive, incredibly thick, member.

She bit her lower lip and lifted one of her hands to hold it. "Fuck, I can't even get my hand around it." John didn't respond, he was enjoying being played with too much.

Lisa looked at it from the side, noting that it was shorter than Rod's by at least an inch, but was thicker. She didn't think that was possible! As she looked at it, she thought that it looked almost unreal. Here was this guy, average in every other proportion, and he had what amounted to a tremendous cock. She smiled, lifted it up, and licked the entire length of it from his scrotum to his glans.

She licked around the tip of his bulbous cock head. "I've never seen one like this," she said to John, looking up at him.

"Bigger than you're used to, huh?"

Lisa chuckled, "No, uncircumcised." She knew she had hurt him with that statement, but, based on that comment, his ego needed to be knocked down a step or two. This certainly wasn't going to be an 'I have a huge cock so you will do all the work and like it' situation. She was excited to feel his girth, since he was thicker than anyone she'd ever had before, but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that.

To make him feel better, she said, "Don't get me wrong, it's not like I see a dick this big every day and I am really looking forward to..." She paused and licked her lips. "It's just, I have been with big men before. I like it," she said.

"So size does matter?" He was being cocky again.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Actually, I can get off with a little one just as well, sometimes even better, than a big one. It's all a matter of who's using it and how they use it. Good technique can make up for many shortfalls."

"Then why are you here?"

Damn he had a big ego, she though to herself, taking a long slow lick of his cock again. When she reached the tip, she pushed her lips softly over the top, straining her jaw to fit the huge head in her mouth. As her lips passed over the ridge of his glans she stopped, noting that he was just too thick to take any further into her mouth-her jaw simply couldn't accommodate it.

Pulling his tool out of her mouth, she said, "Do you really want to know why I'm here?"

"Yeah, I do."

Stoking his thick cock with two hands, intertwining her fingers, she said, "My husband is a wonderful man, but a lousy fuck. His dick is about average, smaller, I guess, but the real problem is he has no idea how to use it or any other part of his body to please me. Now, God has given you this gigantic phallic. Do you know how to use it or are so cocky that you think I should just cum from seeing it?"

John just looked at her. She had him dead to rights and he knew it. He was cocky about the size of his penis and he had never once thought about pleasing his partner, always assuming that the size of his cock was enough. He couldn't let her know that, however, so he said, "Well, I guess we'll find out."

Lisa stood up while continuing to stroke his thick cock, which did actually make her quite excited-a fact she wouldn't share with him. She leaned in and kissed him until he pushed her away and slowly looked her up and down.

"I want to see your beautiful tits again."

"You have hands," she told him. John smiled and unbuttoned her shirt, held only by a single button after their antics in the taxi, and pushed her shirt off of her shoulders. John grabbed her by the waist and quickly turned her around, pushing her up against the door. The speed and force of this took Lisa's breath away, and she wasn't sure if she liked that or not.

Leaning with her arms on the door, John came up behind and unzipped her skirt. Slowly he pushed it to the floor, exposing her tight Asian ass. She had taken her panties off in the store to give John a show, so that she was now standing with just her bra on.

"I thought you wanted to see my tits?" she asked sarcastically.

"I do," he said, reaching around her and undoing the clasp between her breasts. He slowly peeled her bra off of her breasts, caressing them as he went. Lisa moaned. Maybe, just maybe, she thought, he did know how to please a woman.

John, meanwhile, was making this up as he went. He was used to women from his own culture and even then only women he could completely subjugate. No woman he had ever been with had expressed the expectation of being pleased by him. So Lisa virtually demanding it was far out of bounds, but he kind of liked it.

After stripping Lisa naked, he pressed his body up against hers, continuing to caress her. Her breasts, her neck, her stomach, her hips, her legs. He kept running his hands over her and she clearly liked it by the noises she made and the occasional, "Yeah."

After a little while of this, Lisa put one of her forearms on the door to stabilize herself so she could free up a hand. Her free hand she put on one of his and directed it to her steaming crotch. John eagerly let her take the lead.

"Rub the whole thing with your hand," she told him, to which he responded as directed.

"Yeah, that's nice," she said, letting him do this for a little while before telling him, "Kiss me."

She leaned her head back and to one side, and opened her mouth for a passionate kiss, with their tongues fighting each other for supremacy.

After several minutes of moaning into each other's mouths, Lisa said, "Put a finger inside of me." John complied, causing a deep moan to emanate from Lisa.

She was loving the attention he was lavishing on her, but realized that he needed some attention, too. With her free hand, she reached awkwardly behind her back to grab his thick cock and started stoking him. "Oh yeah," was the reply from John.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yeah," he squeezed out, causing her to work his cock even harder while his finger started to dart in and out of her vagina in a less regular pattern.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She pushed back from the door and dropped to her knees in front of him. Resuming the hand job, she forced the massive tip of his cock in and out of her mouth. "Oh shit!" he announced, with his leg muscles tensing. She knew he was about to blow, particularly since his cock had become even thicker and harder in her mouth making it more difficult to get her lips over it.

She worked his shaft with both hands and sucked harder on his glans until he let out a loud "Uh" and sent a stream of cum down her throat. She swallowed hard and took the next few loads as his pulsing cock spit them into her waiting mouth. After his orgasm had ended, she slowed her stroking and took his now softening cock from her lips.

With a large swallow, she said, "Don't think we're through here just because you came."

Breathing heavily, John said, "I didn't think you would allow that." Inside, however, he noted that Lisa was easily the hottest woman he had ever had sex with. It wasn't just her looks, which were killer by any standard, it was her attitude. He had never been with a woman who knew what she wanted and simply expected her desires to be met.

Lisa looked past John at his couch, and then walked over and sat on the soft black leather. Spreading her legs and playing with herself she said, "It's your turn to put your mouth to work." She beckoned him with her finger.

John walked over, pushed his coffee table out of the way, and knelt between her legs. He licked up the inside of her left thigh before gently kissing her vulva. She liked that.

Then he started to quickly dart his tongue over her clit.

Lisa rolled her eyes-did all men learn how to eat a woman out from watching porn? Pulling his head away from her vagina by his ears, she said forcefully, "You lick it like an ice cream cone, don't flick at it."

John just looked at her and said, "Uh."

"Try again."

Putting his face back into her crotch, John starting to lap at her pussy just like she wanted. This, of course, made her wonder why Craig, her husband, couldn't figure out what she wanted him to do down there even after being repeatedly told how to do it properly. She pushed this out of her mind, however, and focused on John's tongue licking her from her tight little entrance up to her clitoris. It felt good and she moaned to let him know he was doing it right.

"Stick a finger inside of me," she demanded and he quickly complied. Feeling his finger enter her caused her eyes to roll back and her body to tighten. "Oh that's good."

He kept at it for a long time before Lisa asked, "Any chance that you're hard again?"

John pulled back, continuing to work his finger in and out of her, and stammered, "Uh."

"Uh what?" she asked, bringing her head up to look at him.

"Uh."

"Oh God, stand up," she said exasperated.

John stood before her with a semi-hard erection. She took his tool in her hand and started to pump it, causing John to moan lightly. "You like that?"

"Yeah."

"You like it when I play with your thick cock?"

He looked at her, "Yeah." No woman had ever talked to him like this. It was, perhaps, the hottest thing he had ever heard. He'd been told it was big, too big, and that it hurt to have sex with him. But he had never had anyone 'talk dirty' to him about his cock in a sexy way. It just wasn't the way women he'd been with spoke. Lisa could feel his cock responding to both her jerking it and what she was saying.

"I can't believe how thick your cock is. I've been with big guys before, but no one as thick as you. You're going to stretch me so wide," she told him, all of which was true. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me. To feel that thick cock stretch me out wider than I've ever been stretched before." She kept going, as she really did want to feel him inside of her, and not just get off orally.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel it in my tight little hole." She did, too, and, strangely, talking this way was making her kind of hot, too.

Lisa dipped her free hand into her crotch, playing with her clit both so he could see and so she could enhance her own enjoyment.

"Oh God, suck it," he said with some force.

Lisa let go of his dick and said, "How do you ask."

John was taken aback, as was Lisa at having said such a thing, particularly in the way she said it.

"Uh," John stumbled. "Please suck on my dick?"

Lisa picked up the hefty tool with both hands and sucked the tip into her mouth until her lips slipped over the crown. As she did this, she couldn't help wonder how she was actually going to handle this thing in her vagina, since it was so difficult to fit in her mouth. Her jaw still ached from the earlier blowjob, too.

As he got harder and harder, it got harder and harder to fit his cock in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off and, looking at his cock, said, "Fuck this thing is big." She was shaking her head. "Well, you're hard, so it's time to go to work."

"Yes ma'am," he said. "Here?"

"Yes," she said, pushing herself back onto the couch and spreading her legs for him.

He knelt down in front of her and holding his cock, brought it to her vagina. As he started to press forward, Lisa put her hand on his chest.

"Too big?" he asked with a cocky grin.

Lisa rolled her eyes at him and said, "No, I want to hold it so you don't go too fast. I want to feel every inch as it squeezes into my tight hole."

John just looked at her with his jaw open. That was one of the hottest things he had ever heard.

With her hand in place to guide his cock, she said, "Well?" in an attempt to coax him out of his thoughts.

He quickly regained his senses and gently pushed himself toward her. Lisa closed her eyes, the very tip started to push into her and quickly thickened, spreading her open. She held him for a moment, opening her eyes long enough to roll them. She was remembering how good it felt to have Rod's big cock in her. At this point, John was spreading her about as far as Rod had, but John's head wasn't even in yet.