Lisa, Unfulfilled: Clothier John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips, she pulled him toward her. He pushed more, causing Lisa to groan out, "Oh God." Slowly his thick cock spread her wider and wider until she crested the crown of his glans. "Shit! You are so fucking thick," she announced in a heavy voice.

She started to pull him out, which caused a look of distress to pass over John's face. Lisa was so hot, he couldn't believe she was going to stop now. The hard part was done, he had his thick cock inside of her-at least enough that she knew she could handle the girth.

Lisa watched his face, knowing he thought she meant to stop. She chuckled. "We're not stopping, I just want to feel your thick cock fill my hole again." She couldn't believe she was speaking to this man with such force and such filth.

John smiled, relieved that they were going to continue, and let her guide his massive wad with more ease. He was turned on and, strangely, relaxed with Lisa.

She pulled him inside again, enjoying the sensation of the thickening taper of his cock head. "Again," she moaned, pushing him away and then taking his head back in until her tight pussy slipped over the ridge of his glans. She did this several times, grunting deeply each time her lips crested the widest part.

After a few more ultra shallow thrusts, Lisa opened her eyes, rolled them to the back of her head, and said, "Push in further, but do it slow."

John pushed slightly, watching as his cock slowly entered her tight pussy. After the slow and shallow thrusting, his dick was covered in a thick layer of her natural lube. He smiled and said, "Yeah."

Lisa looked him in the face and asked, "Do you like fucking me?"

"Oh yeah."

"Tell me."

"I like fucking you."

"Use my name."

"I like fucking you Lisa," he said. She smiled, her husband never said her name-she liked it when the men she cheated on him with did.

Inch after inch, he pushed his thick tool into her, slowly moving back and forth, working the thick meat further inside of her. After finally getting his entire length inside, Lisa smiled and started to play with her clit.

She actually noted that she was kind of sad that he didn't get as far inside of her as Rod. "If only I could find someone with a tool the girth of a soda can and the length of my forearm, I'd be set," she joked to herself, as she started to finger her clit faster.

John started to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy. "You're so tight," he said heatedly.

"You're so big," she responded. "Faster."

He started to move in and out of her little hole faster and harder. He loved looking down and seeing Lisa's thick white lubricant streaking over his cock.

"Faster," she demanded again.

John started to pump his dick in and out of Lisa faster.

"Harder," she grunted.

He started to land each thrust as hard as he could, making a slapping sound each time.

"Oh fuck," Lisa said loudly. "I'm gonna cum. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She went silent, arching her back on the sofa and gritting her teeth hard. She grunted each time John's thick cock landed home with a slap. He could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier and watched as she pawed at the leather with her hands.

"Oh God," she moaned loudly, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and an orgasm racked her body. Her pussy began to spasm hard on John's thick rod, it was almost too much for him to take. After the tenth intense contraction it was too much and he grunt loudly, announcing, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Pull out," Lisa commanded loudly, reaching her hands between her legs waiting to take hold of his thick cock.

As he slid out, she grasped his slippery shaft with both hands, madly jerking him as he supported himself on the back of the couch with his arms. She could see his body tensing as he got closer to his orgasm.

"Yeah, baby. I want to feel your hot cum all over me," she said. As she completed that sentence John let out a grunt and a spurt of precum shot onto Lisa's belly before his knees went weak and a large, sticky load of his jism hit her breasts. She moaned loudly as it hit, she strangely liked the feeling of his cum hitting her tits.

His entire body jerked as he shot several loads onto her, each time accentuating the spasm with a loud grunt. After five or six large wads of his sticky cum landed on her, John fell onto the couch next to Lisa.

He closed his eyes and breathed heavily for several minutes before drifting off to sleep.

Lisa looked at him and said, "Another one with the cum and snore." She pushed him, but he didn't stir. "Do they teach this in some sort of man school?"

"Oh well," she said, picking up a pillow and wiping his jism off of her chest. After getting the largest clumps off, she found his bathroom and completed the cleaning process.

She walked back into the living room to find John snuggled up on the couch with the cum-soaked pillow. "Serves him right," she said, getting dressed.

She called for a car and was told it would take about a half an hour before she would be picked up, so she raided John's kitchen for dinner. Although the aftermath left a little to be desired, the sex was pretty good and she was tired and hungry.

She was till eating when she got the call that her car had arrived and was waiting downstairs. She left the dishes out and headed into the living room. She gently ran her fingers over his thick uncut cock and said, "Too bad you've got such an ego. You've probably disappointed a lot more women than you've satisfied."

She noted, as she walked out the door, that she too would have been a dissatisfied customer if she hadn't given him explicit directions. "Such a great gift and no idea how to use it," she said as she closed the door behind her.

Walking out of the building, she saw her black Town Car waiting by the curb. As soon as she reached the bottom of the stoop, she looked back to see Rod holding the door for her.

She stopped, a large grin across her face, and said, "I was just thinking about you."