Lisa Unfulfilled: Felix the Twerp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up with both hands and fumbled with it himself. She guessed he was nervous, but she also figured he hadn't had too many opportunities to learn how to properly undue a bra. After he finally got the hook undone, she took his hands and put them on either side of her body, her hands on his, guiding his hands as they pushed the bra off of her shoulders. His hands ended up on her breasts. She gently guided his hands in a messaging motion.

"Hmmm," she said, "that's nice."

"Yeah," he said heatedly.

"I feel your hard cock pressing against my little Asian ass," Lisa said to him.

"Oh God."

She rubbed her ass into his groin lightly and in a circular motion. "Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She took one of his hands from her breasts and guided it over her stomach to her vagina. "Play with my pussy for a little while," she told him.

"Uh," he stammered, feeling her vagina with his fingers. She loved having a stranger's hand in her pussy. He was clearly awkward and uncertain, but that almost didn't matter. Some one other than her husband was fondling her cunt and it made her feel dirty, sexy, and, most of all, good.

"That's it," she said, closing her eyes and arching her back a little bit. "Stick your finger inside of me."

He did as he was told.

"Oh, yeah, keep doing it."

Again he complied, but, this time he put two fingers in.

She gasped lightly, not expecting him to take that initiative, but not complaining about it either. "I like that, put another finger in me."

He put three fingers in and groaned. This was killing him. He could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing. He couldn't believe what was happening, but he liked it.

"How many women have you fucked Felix?"

"Uh," he stammered. "Not many."

"I want a number," she said forcefully.

"Two."

"Do you want me to be your third?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes."

"Tell me."

"Lisa I want you to be my third," he said.

"No, tell me you want to fuck me."

"Lisa I want to fuck you."

"Yeah. Say it again, but softly in my ear."

He leaned his head forward and whispered into her ear, "Lisa I want to fuck you."

"I might let you, but only if you lick my pussy until I cum," she said to him, hoping to hell he knew how to properly please a woman with his tongue.

"OK," he said hastily, but didn't stop pushing his fingers in and out of Lisa's vagina or massaging her breasts with his free hand.

"Well," she said, "if you're going to go down on me, I guess we're going to have to stop what we're doing." She had a slight pang of regret about that, because he could actually have brought her to completion if he kept fingering her long enough.

"Yeah," he responded, but didn't stop.

"It feels so good, though," she said.

"Does it?" he asked with a hint of surprise.

"Yeah Felix, it does. You make me feel good."

With those words, she could feel him getting a little more firm. Perhaps a little more confident. She liked it.

"Uh," she said, after a few minutes more, pulling his hands off of her. She stood up, dropped her skirt to the ground, and sat on the desk in front of him again. "On your knees," she commanded.

He quickly knelt down in front of her and put his mouth to work. At first he kissed her pussy, which felt sweet and tender. Then he licked the entire length of her slit, which resulted in a loud moan. Then he started to dart his tongue over her clit, which totally killed the moment. She put her fingers into his wild hair and pulled his head away from her crotch. "Lick it like an ice cream cone," she told him, before putting his head back to where it belonged.

He listened well, and started to lick in long strokes over her entire pussy. He would start almost at her anus and end with extra force over her clit. "Fuck," she exclaimed, "that's good." It was good, too. Her husband could never figure out what she wanted, even with direction, but Felix got it right away and she loved it. She kept running her fingers through his thick hair, which she found surprisingly enjoyable-perhaps he didn't need a haircut after all, she mused to herself. She never had the chance to run her fingers through Craig's hair, as he started balding at a particularly young age.

After a few more minutes of this tease, she wanted something inside of her, so she told him, "Now focus on my clit with your mouth and shove your fingers in me again."

He did as told, sending a shutter down Lisa's spine. She crunched her body forward a little, tightening her muscles. She was focusing all of her energy on clasping her pussy muscles on Felix's fingers as they glided in and out of her wet hole. "Oh yeah," he kept mumbling over and over, feeling the tight grip she had on his fingers.

After a little while of this, she said, "Faster." Felix began to lick and thrust his fingers at an increased speed.

Lisa arched her back, and said, "Faster" again. Felix sped up again.

"Deeper, harder." He complied.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum," she announced, just before letting out a series of moans and groans as an orgasm rippled through her body. Instinctively Felix began to slow his pace.

Lisa was breathing heavily when she said, "Yeah, like that. That's nice. Don't stop."

Eventually, her breathing returned to normal and, putting her hands into his hair, she pulled his face away. His face was covered in her natural lubricant. She smiled at him and said, "I think it's time you got to fuck me. You definitely deserve it."

He stood up, not bothering to wipe his chin, and started to unbuckle his belt. Lisa stopped him, and undid the belt herself. With the belt to each side, she unbuttoned the top of his pants and then undid the zipper. She held his pants up for a moment, before letting them fall to the ground. She wanted to laugh, but restrained herself, when she saw that he wore "tighty whities." "Boxers are a lot easier," she said, rubbing her hand over the head of his cock, which was just peaking out over the top of this underwear.

He wasn't very big. In fact, it was probably just longer than her husband's, but thinner. "Oh well," she thought, "he deserves to fuck me after eating me out like that." She pushed his underwear down to the ground and then got up on the desk again, spreading her legs.

"Well?" she asked.

Felix grabbed his own dick and guided it toward her waiting pussy. He shuttered as he slid it in her wet vagina, letting out a moan.

"Yeah," Lisa said, though it really didn't do much for her. She didn't mind, though, because he had done such a great job of pleasing her already. That struck her, too, because she never felt that way with her selfish husband-she always minded that his penis was tiny.

He thrust rhythmically into her vagina, making her wonder why her husband couldn't even keep a rhythm when she put music on. After a little bit, Felix started to groan. Lisa smiled and decided to really make it count, baring down and tightening her vaginal muscles around his thrusting little prick.

He moaned loudly, which she expected, but what she didn't expect was that, with such a tight grip on him, she could feel every vein as he thrust his cock in and out of her. And she liked it-a lot. "Yeah," she said involuntarily.

"Oh God," Felix said, as he watched Lisa put one hand into her groin to finger herself.

"Don't cum yet, Felix," she said, "I'm almost there."

"Oh God," he said again, losing some of his rhythm, which Lisa knew meant he was going to orgasm soon.

She fingered her clit harder and faster to catch up to him, but he tensed and came inside of her before she could finish. His tiny pulsing cock, however, felt good in her clenched pussy. She liked it, even if she didn't cum with him.

Leaning forward, she whispered, "Don't pull out" into felix's ear. He stood, weak kneed, with his cock clasped hard by Lisa's vagina. She put her hand back into her crotch and fingered her clit.

She looked up at Felix, who returned her gaze, while fingering herself faster and faster.

"Grab my breasts," she told him, which he did, but gently as she had shown him earlier. "That's nice," she said in a heavy breath.

Continuing to finger her clit, her body began to twitch slightly. "Yeah, I'm gonna cum." At that, her body tensed and her vagina began an intense series of pleasurable spasms that not only pushed Felix's now flaccid cock out of her, but also a goodly amount of his cum.

After the spasms had subsided, she pulled her hand from her crotch and leaned forward. Draping her arms over Felix's shoulders, she said, "That was nice." Lifting herself up slightly so she could rest her head on his chest, she could feel him trembling just a little, so she asked, "Legs a little weak?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Mine, too. Why don't you sit down."

Felix sat in Lisa's chair. She leaned her naked body on her desk for a moment, looking at him with a smile, before sitting in his lap. He put his arms around her and they simply cuddled for a long time.

"You know, you're gonna make someone very happy some day," she said to him, breaking the silence.

"Uh," he didn't quite know what to say.

"You don't have to respond to that, just remember to do everything you can to please your woman. And don't settle. You have a nice face, you can get a pretty woman."

Felix didn't say anything for a moment, then stated, "I don't know. I'm kind of a geek."

"That didn't stop me," Lisa chided him. "Besides, if you'd like, I can help you spruce up your image a little bit. I'm Asian, I love to shop! Even if I'm not shopping for me."

"Would you help me?"

"Sure, you just have to make sure you finish putting Firefox on my computer," she said, half jokingly.

Felix laughed, "Yeah, I guess I, uh, got distracted."

"I have that effect on some people," Lisa said, laying her head on his shoulder. "You know you can't tell anyone about this."

"I figured. You're married and all."

"Yeah," Lisa said, thinking about her husband rolling over after sex and comparing that to this geek who'd only fucked three women in his life. How could Felix know more about how to treat a woman than her husband? "But more because it would make things a little awkward around the office," she said after a slight pause.

"OK."

After a little while longer, Lisa got up and said, "It's time for me to go home. Why don't you stop by first thing in the morning and finish that installation."

"Sure," Felix said, getting up. "Boxers?" he asked, pulling up his underwear.

"Oh yeah," Lisa said with a raised eyebrow.

That night, Lisa went home and ate dinner with her husband just like always, only she was a little late. He talked about his day while she daydreamed about her exploits, nodding her head and saying "uh huh" just often enough to keep her husband going. That night, he went to fuck her, but she said she had a headache, so he went to bed without sex-she secretly enjoyed knowing that she got off while he didn't get off at all that day. The opposite of what normally transpired.

The next morning, Lisa came in to work and saw Felix chatting up the shy girl in her department. She was cute and very nice. She could tell just by his demeanor that Felix was much more confident than he was just a day ago. She smiled and looked at a couple of the other women, as if to ask, "What's that all about?" The women all shrugged, but with an almost impressed look, noting that he had clearly turned the tables on them.

Indeed, Lisa could tell that he had the cute girl on the defensive, and not the other way around-which had been the norm.

"Felix," she said loudly. "I assume you're here to work on my computer, not flirt with my staff."

He turned and, with a knowing smile, said, "Oh, uh, yeah, I was just, you know, killing time."

"Sure you were," she said, noting to herself that she might just have unleashed a monster.

12