Lisa, Unfulfilled: Town Car Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little more and she felt the ridge of his cock head pop in, which Rod marked with a heated, "Oh."

"Holy shit your cock is thick," Lisa said, pulling her head up to look at him. "I've never had anything this large in me. It feels good. It feels real good."

She pulled back, sliding the ridge in and out of her pussy for a while, enjoying the feel of both the taper of his glans and the slight pop of her pussy sliding over the ridge.

"Shit Lee, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum."

"Isn't that the point?" she asked coyly, but she got the hint. He wanted to fuck her, not be teased by her.

She pushed down and let a few inches of his cock into her, again opening her eyes wide in shock at the shear size of him.

"You're so tight," he said.

"Your so big," she responded. She thrust herself up and down, letting just about three or four inches in, stopping when she reached the crown of his glans and then back down until she felt full. Her husband's tiny penis never made her feel this hot. It never filled her like this. Hell, there were times when she wondered if he was even in her. Rod's cock, however, left no room for doubt. He was inside of her and she knew it. She could feel every single inch of his thick black cock sliding in and out, and she loved it.

"I want to be deeper inside of you Lee."

"I'll try, but I'm not sure how much more I can handle," she said, pushing harder onto his rock hard prick. More slid in as she moaned loudly with Rod.

"It's fucking huge," she announced to him, as if he wasn't aware of it already.

"I want it all inside of you, Lee."

She swallowed hard and pushed down harder, sliding him inside with grunt. He wasn't all the way in yet, but she couldn't take any more. His lengthy tool was bumping up against her cervix. "You're too big, I. I can't take any more," she said.

"Do you like me inside of you Lee?" Rod asked.

"I love it."

"Do I fill you up?"

"Yes."

"Do I fill you more than any other guy has Lee?"

"Yes."

"More than your husband ever will?"

"Yes."

"Fuck my big cock Lee. Fuck me hard."

"Yes," she said lustily, lifting herself up to the crown and then back down as far she could go. His demand to be fucked made her hot. She couldn't believe how horny she was.

Lisa started out slowly, riding up and down and up and down. The pair groaned with pleasure with each thrust.

"Faster," he demanded and she responded, moving up and down his long, thick cock with passion. She could feel every inch of him pushing inside of her and it felt good. She loved his thick cock, it felt like nothing she'd ever experienced.

Before long, she realized that she was getting every inch of Rod's ten-inch monster inside of her. "Oh fuck," she announced, "I'm taking it all."

"Oh God, I know," Rod said, looking down at her tits as they bounced with each change of direction. He cupped her ass with both hands and started to move her up and down his shaft faster.

"Tell me again," he said.

"I'm taking all of you Rod. Every inch of your thick cock. It's all inside of me. Oh God it's all inside of me. I love it Rod. I love your huge cock. It's going to make me cum Rod. You're going to make me cum," she said to him, just moments before a powerful orgasm racked her body.

All she could do was scream at that point, as Rod's powerful arms took control of her body and shifted her up and down the full length of his massive dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," she kept repeating.

After what seemed like an eternally, and blissfully, long time, Rod announced, "I'm going to cum Lee. I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me," she demanded. "I want to feel your huge cock throbbing in my cunt."

"Yeah," he said, pushed over the edge by her words.

She felt the first spasm of his huge cock and she yelled, "Fuck" as she came again. It was a more powerful orgasm than the first, making her arms and legs go numb. All she could feel was her orgasm and Rod's massive cock. Every time his thick meat jerked inside of her, a wave of pleasure caused her to moan loudly.

Fast for the first few times, Rod's orgasmic spasms started to slow and become less intense. Although she loved the feel of it, it was something of a relief to Lisa that his orgasm was ending, as she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

She felt drained and tired as they lay together, his arms around her again holding her and his cock softening inside of her.

Neither talked for a long time. She could feel as her pussy slowly pushed his huge piece of meat out of her. It felt good, so she just let him fall out with his cum and hers trailing out her gapping pussy onto the leather seat.

Long after that, they were still laying there, spent and breathing heavily, when her phone rang. She jerked herself up and said, "Shit, my meeting."

"Oh fuck," Rod said, watching as she grabbed the phone.

"It's my boss. What time is it?"

"Seven," Rod answered.

"I'm late," she said into the phone. "I'll be there soon. We just ran into some traffic. Sorry."

She rolled off of Rod and looked at the mess she'd made. "Do you have any towels or anything?"

"Yeah, in the glove compartment."

She opened it up, pulled out a cloth and asked, "Is it clean?"

"Yeah, I just put it in there today."

First she cleaned herself up and then she reached over to Rod's soft, wet cock. Gently lifting it, she cleaned it off before leaning in to take some of his thick dick in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," he said, as she sucked hard on it, slowly slipping the head in and out.

After a few minutes of that, he started to get hard again and she pulled away and cleaned the seat a little. "I've got to go."

"Yeah," Rod answered, putting his penis back in his pants and getting ready to drive again. "Lee, you should probably sit in the back," he said awkwardly.

"You're probably right," Lisa said.

"I'll get the door," Rod announced, jumping out of the car and running around. Lisa switched seats and they headed off to her meeting.

A few blocks before the hotel they hit a red light. As they pulled to a stop, Lisa said, "Rod?"

"Yes?"

She leaned over the seat and gave him a passionate kiss, rubbing a hand over his muscular chest. After a few horns went off behind them, they stopped kissing and drove to the hotel.

As they pulled up, Lisa said, "Rod, you shouldn't open the door for me."

"Why?"

"The groin area of your pants is, um, kind of stained."

Rod looked down and noticed the huge stain on his pants. "Yeah, I had better stay in the car."

She draped her hand over his shoulder and said, "Um, thanks."

"Yeah, thanks," he replied awkwardly.

Lisa jumped out of the car and ducked into the first bathroom she could find in the hotel. She straightened herself out and then headed up to her meeting.

Entering the room, her boss asked, "Are you OK, you're all flushed?"

"Uh, yeah. I ran up here from the car," Lisa lied, thinking about the wonderful fuck she'd just had.

After the meeting ended, she and her boss went back to the office. Lisa's assistant had left a box on her desk for her.

"Who's this from?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, it was delivered for you while you were at the meeting."

She shrugged and opened the box. It was a pair of string bikini underwear with a note that simply read, "Thanks."

She smiled and called the car service. She informed them that Rod was the best she had ever had and that, in the future, if he were available, she wanted him as her driver.

12