Lisa's Adjustable Petticoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Thomas, you've sold a petticoat tonight." I told him "Jane liked the possibilities and appreciated the demonstration. You know she's my friend. Friends share things and tonight we shared you. If you are lucky you might get shared again."

I could see that Thomas had really enjoyed being shared. Perhaps he wasn't as stupid as he seems. Since he's my slave I might share him with Jane again - if he's good!

*****

Epilogue

I patented the hoop design and agreed a licence with the US firm. They would manufacture and market the adjustable hooped petticoat in the US and elsewhere outside Europe paying me a commission on each sale; I would manufacture and market in the UK and Europe paying them a smaller commission, but keeping a larger one for herself. From then on I didn't really need to work.

The erotic potential of the petticoat was NOT marketed although the saleswomen might mention it. My friends in the Silver Vixens all had their own hooped petticoats and formal balls became more popular with the local footballers. My dressmaking business was making more and more ball gowns and repairing dresses which seemed to have had more than "fair wear and tear".

Thomas still likes me to wear Western dresses but often found himself trapped inside my petticoats. When I want to persuade Thomas to do something all I need to do is wave one of my big petticoats in his face. If he's reluctant wrapping his head in it does the trick. He didn't seem to mind until ....

But that's another story!

12