Lisa's Adventures Swing Party

Story Info
Fun at a swingers party.
1.5k words
4.02
46.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

On the Friday after Thanksgiving Bill and I were invited to swinger's party in southern Florida. We have been friends of the couple that was hosting the party and they invited us to stay at the house. They have a large home and a spacious backyard with a pool, hot tub, tiki bar and is enclosed with privacy fence. We got there early Friday afternoon and helped Judy and Tom get things setup. They had ordered an assortment of finger foods, snacks, dips and sandwich's. We put out some of each and set up the bar area, it was a byo, so we had all kinds of mixers and coolers for beer and wine. When we finished setting up we all retired to our rooms to get ready. Judy's parties always have a sexy dress theme. I wanted to look real sexy but wanted some convenience too so I settled on a very sheer short black dress, garters, stockings and heels. In even the lowest of light you could see I was naked under the dress, I love to show off. Judy is also a show off and she looked incredible in her red heels and a red sheer baby doll top. This was accented by her heart shaped pubic mound. When I teased her about no panties she told me there was no point in hiding the play ground. We both laughed and agreed it made sense.

Judy had invited 15 couples and told each couple that they could invite 1 or 2 singles that they were familiar with. At about 7:00 PM people started arriving. For the most part couples were bringing there single guests with them. Not surprising most of the singles were guys and 2/3's of them were black. I could tell right from the start this was going to be a great party. There were 4 couples that I had never met and Bill and I introduced ourselves to each of them. They were all so very nice and quite attractive. Being bisexual I have an appreciation for real sexy women and one stood out. Shelly was beautiful and the sexiest woman I think I have ever seen. She made me hot and I knew from the start Bill was going to be in heaven. He is always helping me get what I want so I told Shelly she would really enjoy herself if she decided to play with Bill. She told me she had already set her sites on him as soon as she saw him. A girl always loves to hear other women thinking your husband is a hunk. When we moved on to other new comers I told Bill she was looking forward to getting very personal with him and that he should enjoy himself but not to forget he was still the love of my life. He turned me around, gave me a very passionate kiss and told me there was not another woman in the world that could ever replace me. How could things get better than that?

After about and hour of small talk and drinks I found myself talking with a group of 4 guys and their compliments were getting me very horny. Not being a shy girl I made sure I made plenty of contact and even squeezed a couple of bulges. Then I suggested that if they didn't mind sharing I would love to take them up to my room. Needless to say all five of us made our way up to our room. Once there they took turns kissing me and helping me out of my dress. I was on fire and got on my knees and began sucking each of there cocks. When I couldn't take it any more I looked up at the guy I was sucking and told him I really needed him to cum in my mouth. Then I really went to town on his cock and in a few minutes I felt him stiffen up and knew I was going to get my treat. When he started Cumming in my mouth I had my first orgasm. He finally had to pull away from me as it was too sensitive. I thanked him and told him how good he tasted and then as I got up I reached out and took one of the hard cocks in my hand and let its owner to the bed and told him I needed to be fucked. My pussy was so wet he slid right in and it felt so fucking good. While he was fucking me one of the other guys kneeled near my face so I could suck him at the same time. I was in slut heaven. Jack came in me after about 10 minutes and as soon as he pulled out Kevin slid right in. Kevin lasted about five minutes and I came twice while he was fucking me. I had been sucking on Bob so I turned over and got on my knees and asked him to fuck me in the ass. Jack and Kevin's cum had leaked down on my ass so he didn't need any lube to slide it in. My ass is super sensitive and in less than 2 minutes I was having my first anal orgasm. As I came my ass tightened up and that took Bob over the top and he came in my ass. I cleaned myself up and we started again and I had a cock in each of my holes at one time. This time when they came I pleaded with them to cum in my mouth. They did a pretty good job but I did get some on my face. I always like that, it makes me feel so slutty. I thanked the guys cleaned up and we all rejoined the party.

When we got back to the party Judy came over and asked if I had a good time and I told her it was great. She then told me that Bill and Shelly had asked her to tell me to join them in the room at the end of the hall upstairs. I asked how long they had be gone, I wanted them to have time together before I joined, and she told me about 15 minutes. That being the case I proceeded to go to the room. As I entered Bill was on top of Shelly and stroking her real good and she was really enjoying it. I took off my dress and moved up to the top of the bed and bend down and kissed Shelly. She responded with so much passion and when we pulled apart she told me how good Bills cock felt. I told her I knew what she was talking about and proceeded to suck on her beautiful tits. While I was sucking I felt her stiffen and she began Cumming. She hugged me and trembled for a long time and then went limp. Just as she was going limp Bill was filling her pussy with a load of cum. Shelly recovered a little after about five minutes and kissed me and thanked me for sharing my husband. When the kiss ended I asked her if she minded if I cleaned her up. She looked at me and said she would love that. I began kissing my way down to her very wet pussy and I could feel she was enjoying each kiss. In that she had just had an incredible cum I was very gentle as I ate her as her clit was still super sensitive. As I felt her relax I probed her pussy deeper with my tongue, I wanted all of Bills cum. When the taste of his cum diminished I concentrated on her clit more and made her cum again. When she finally started to calm down she reached down and pulled me to her and kissed me so passionately and thanked me. Then she reached out to Bill and did the same. After talking for a while longer we decided we would keep in touch and we all freshened up and rejoined the party.

Before the knight was over Bill and I played with 3 couples and while I was playing with some of the single guys he enjoyed a few of the other women. At about 3:00AM we decided it was time to get some rest so we said our good nights and went to our room.

As exciting and good as all the sex I had the best was yet to come. I freshened up and got into bed with Bill and we kissed and love for about the next half hour until both of us were totally exhausted. The truth is I love experiencing new cocks and new guys but my Bill is the one that I love and can not get enough of. I've been a slut for years but if I had to give up those ways to keep him I would with no questions or regrets. He is my only true love.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers