Lisa's Big Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Danny opened the door I saw a room full of what can only be described at beds covered in pvc sheets with some restraints on each corner, he sat me down and asked so you like being restrained hunni. Nervously I shook my head and he put his arm round me and kissed me saying don't worry babe im very gentle.

I was enjoying the attention as Danny kissed me and fondled my body I felt a warm sensation between my legs as a genetic girl released my cock from my thong and was sucking me deeply into her hot, wet mouth. Danny whispered to me she's a submissive all she wants is your cock in her mouth. Infact I was loving the attention as Danny grouped at my small breasts formed by my very tight corset and kissed me hard slipping his pierced tongue into my mouth.

Within minutes I knew I was going to cum and as Danny held me close I moaned hard and shot my hot spunky load into the little sluts mouth who had been sucking me off for the past 15 minutes or so, as I did she lapped at my bell end licking off all trace of spunk then thanked me and crawled off to find more cum for her to swallow. I told Danny I loved that, she really knows how to suck cock. He just nodded and said but do you hunni?

That was an invitation if I ever heard one and I shifted round on the pvc coated bed and Danny laid back and offered his cock to my waiting mouth. As he did I saw him nod to another guy in the room and he pushed my head down onto his fat shaft, as he did I started to bob my head on his impressive member making him rock hard, as I sucked him I suddenly felt someone behind me and I realized someone he knew was rimming me really hard. I felt like I was about to explode again. I started moaning as Danny's cock filled my mouth and I was well aware I was about to get fucked as I felt something running down my arse and a wet feeling being rubbed into my anus.

I was wrong though, just as I readied myself for a cock in my arse Danny pulled me off of his cock and gently kissed me and said you want me to make you a woman now. I nodded politely and said yes hun please I need to be fucked and I'm gagging for your cock deep in my arse. He just laughed at me and pulled me down to lay on top of him while he kissed me a little. As he stopped he asked do you like it bare baby?

I agreed he could do me without a condom as I knew that was what he wanted and I wanted his spunk deep in me, little did he know what a slut I become once I get a nice cock inside me.

I knew I was wet enough for him so I wriggled down his body slowly lining up my pussy with his helmet, he was very thick and I was unsure how best to take him so I just slowly pushed my body weight down onto his manhood, I writhed in pain for a few seconds as he opened me up but once I had the first inch or so in me the rest slipped into me with ease.

He seemed happy and said to me I didn't expect you to take all that in one and I just responded by sitting on his balls, with that he called me a filthy slut that needed fucking and began to bounce me on his thick 8 inches. I loved it feeling a real man inside me a gorgeous muscular guy with a fat juicy cock and balls full of spunk.

Soon I was riding him like a pro porno queen and he seemed to enjoy my arse too as I bounced on him he groaned with every push back into me, he let me ride him for a while and then lifted me off of him and pulled me down onto his chest again to kiss me, he was right I felt like a real woman with him as he was so masculine you would never know he loved fucking trannies.

He then asked me if he could fuck me, of course I said yes go on take my arse its all yours hunni. He smiled and said I'm going to take you hard girl and fill you up. He then pushed me off of him onto my front. I knew what was coming as I felt him pull me up from behind into the doggy position and pushed at my anus with his large bell end and with a audible pop I felt his cock slide into me, I felt like such a slut getting banged harder and harder by this stud of a man, feeling his hot full balls slapping my arse as he fucked me.

I was in heaven, this was one of my fantasies to get fucked by a muscle boy while I was all dolled up like a cock loving slut.

I had no idea what was to happen next as a guy I didn't know stood by my side wanking a nicely sized 7 inch or so rock hard cock, he asked Danny if I would suck it for him and he slowed his pace and said ask her. This new guy whispered to me will you suck my cock as you look so hot getting drilled and I really need to cum.

I agreed as he asked me so nicely and Danny pulled me down the bed a little so the new guy could sit on the bed in front of me, soon I had 7 inches of cock in my mouth and 8 inches up my arse, I was loving it and fulfilling fantasies at a fantastic rate. Soon I could suck no more and my arse was getting sore from Danny pounding me hard from behind.

I have never had to ask a guy to stop before but Danny had such staying power, most guys have cum in me way before now. He pulled his cock from me and slipped his tongue into my arse and slowly lapped at my well fucked pussy. As he did the new guy turned round and sucked me from underneath resulting in me once again taking his cock in my mouth and as he shot his load in my mouth I flooded his with my own spunk for the second time in the past hour or so even though I had no idea of how long I had been in the club let alone being fucked by Danny.

He thanked me gave me a kiss then thanked Danny and left us alone. Danny sat me by his side and said do you think you can take some more hunni, I really want to cum in your tight little arse if you will let me. I kissed him lightly and pulled away before telling him I wanted his entire load in me.

With that he pushed me onto my back and dragged me to the end of the pvc coated bed putting my legs on his shoulders, grabbing my thighs and pushing all of his thick 8 inches deep into my willing pussy. Within minutes of him driving his rock hard cock into me I felt him throbbing and soon saw his head fall back as he moaned and fired me full of hot spunk. There seemed to be loads as he flooded my arse and it dribbled out all over the bed and his balls he obviously needed to cum badly.

With that I wrapped my stocking clad legs round him and pulled him down onto me and kissed him, then he whispered to me wait there I will be back for you baby girl. I was going no where, I was full of spunk and absolutely shattered from the fucking I had received.

A few minutes later I saw him walking down the room with the girl who had sucked me off previously but he had her on a leash, I didn't really see her before but she was a little blonde girl with barely A cup breasts and a shaved pussy with a leather collar and leash on attached to Danny's hand.

He came to sit by my side and ordered the blonde sub to lick me out, I couldn't believe her tongue in my pussy lapping all of Danny's now cooling spunk out of my anus. After a minute he said to me stand up for her baby girl. I struggled to get to my feet in my 5 inch stilettos after the fucking I had taken but Danny helped me up and as I did the blonde sub drank the rest of his spunk out of my anus as it dribbled out into her waiting mouth and all over her chin and pert little tits.

I don't know how he did it but to demonstrate his staying power he fucked the sub girl in the arse while holding the leash tightly pulling her head back. Driving harder and harder into her till he moaned loudly spunking another hot load into her arse before telling me to wait for him again as I saw him return the blonde girl to her master.

After that Danny walked me from the club back to where his car was parked up at Klute and asked if I would stay the night with him, I knew he wanted to fuck me again but knew I wouldn't be able to take it. I told him I would stay but I didn't know if I could take his cock again. He chuckled and said no problem hunni I just wanted a girl to cuddle with in bed.

I of course agreed and went back to his lovely flat and slid into bed by his side and fell asleep quickly only to wake only a few hours later with my phone ringing, little did I realize I had been fucked all night long as I had only slept maybe an hour and it was already daylight. It was Al making sure I was ok and I knew I was so told him I would call later on. I snuggled back up to Danny and fell back to sleep with his muscular arm wrapped round my waist.

After that night Danny and I had loads of sex meets together and he frequently picks me up after he finishes work and take me to the club for a good fuck, he was the best and still is the best damn fuck I have ever had, he is also a total gentleman and treats me like his girlfriend when we meet and when we sleep together.

In between him and the nameless guy I sucked that night in the club they satisfied at least two of my fantasies but since we have done so much more. And I'm now a paid up member of the club and can be found in there frequently being used like a total slut by well endowed guys and the occasional girl as well.

Lisa xxx

12